PDA

View Full Version : "Lemon Twist"

skeepwerkzaz
04-05-2005, 08:33 AM
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone here remembers a Cole TR2 named "Lemon Twist?" I think that it has spent most of its life in Ca and Az. I have a chance to buy this boat, and I am pretty sure I would be almost stealing from this guy. It runs and drives, has a BB, no electrical system, a great big wing, and all kinds of dragster stuff on it. Any info would be great. I'll go and take a picture of it.
Thanks,
Clay

funnycarmike
04-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Hey, just wondering if you found any more info. on this and did you buy it. Are you still interested in it or is it still for sale. I am in the hunt for a Cole or Canyon runner.

WILDERTHANU
04-20-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey, just wondering if you found any more info. on this and did you buy it. Are you still interested in it or is it still for sale. I am in the hunt for a Cole or Canyon runner.
Nice choice, good to see SOME PEOPLE still like runners!!!
http://***boat.com/hbcove/38/4/05.jpg
1978 Cole Tr2 (Cole Cash) Boat has Riolo 505 BBC, Whirlaway, Light layup, Blue printed bottom, Ash stringers and floor. Runs Fast and striaght. With Ellis trailer. $16,500 may seperate. For more pictures Email thesmallz@comcast.net For Info call Bill at 530-957-8768 or 530-622-9791

funnycarmike
04-20-2005, 02:02 PM
Hey, wilderthanu that is a bitchen flat. I have seen it run many times at camp far west. Unfortunetly it is out of my price range. However, it is a very good deal. Just the Dave Riolo powerplant is worth more than that if he built it from the pan up. I am looking for something around $6000 less motor or maybe up to about $12000 for complete. Thanks.