PDA

View Full Version : Well this Sucks

fourspeednup
04-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Interesting coincidence? I came home today to the beautiful sight of a dead cat in my driveway :( What makes it interesting is that only 2 weeks ago, I was greeted by the same thing :yuk: They both appeared to be strays...no tags or anything and no external damage. Today's had bled out (all over my driveway) so I wonder if it got into some rodent poison? The other one was in the yard and I didn't notice any blood but it could very well have been there, just blended in with the grass. I think I should call up the CSI dude :hammerhea I have two dogs and am a little concerned about what may be in the area that's causing these cats to die in front of my house.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 02:43 PM
oh!! poor kitties.
I would call animal control and ask if they have had alot of calls for this. it maybe someone out to get the kitties. ;)

racecar.hotshoe
04-05-2005, 02:47 PM
oh!! poor kitties.
I would call animal control and ask if they have had alot of calls for this. it maybe someone out to get the kitties. ;)
Two down! ................... :D

fourspeednup
04-05-2005, 02:51 PM
oh!! poor kitties.
Uh-oh not the kitties! I called animal control and they are supposed to be out in a couple hours, we'll see what they have to say. I don't exactly love cats but if someone is doing this on purpose......that's pretty F'd up :yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 02:59 PM
Uh-oh not the kitties! I called animal control and they are supposed to be out in a couple hours, we'll see what they have to say. I don't exactly love cats but if someone is doing this on purpose......that's pretty F'd up :yuk:
Well you know me. I love kitties. But even if someone hates them it is cruel . :wink: we heard of someone down the street from us was killing off peoples dogs because they were barking. It;s just inhumane. and cruel. :2purples:

mikensue
04-05-2005, 03:03 PM
I think its all the spam,without pictures. :(

racecar.hotshoe
04-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Well you know me. I love kitties. But even if someone hates them it is cruel . :wink: we heard of someone down the street from us was killing off peoples dogs because they were barking. It;s just inhumane. and cruel. :2purples:
Mrs V you know I am just playing!..... :coffeycup :D

barbigrl
04-05-2005, 03:04 PM
That totally sucks Zach.....hopefully your driveway won't stain!!! Mrs. Vee....I love kitties too! :D (I am referring to the animal all you sick perverts)

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 03:05 PM
Mrs V you know I am just playing!..... :coffeycup :D
yes I know.. :rollside: :cool: but no more to go!! :p

fourspeednup
04-05-2005, 03:18 PM
That totally sucks Zach.....hopefully your driveway won't stain!!! Mrs. Vee....I love kitties too! :D (I am referring to the animal all you sick perverts)
I know you love the kitty babe :p :p
Thanks barbi, I couldn't get it all off but it's gone for the most part. Matches the tranny fluid stain, from when it took a shit in the driveway, nicely :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 03:22 PM
I know you love the kitty babe :p :p
Thanks barbi, I couldn't get it all off but it's gone for the most part. Matches the tranny fluid stain, from when it took a shit in the driveway, nicely :hammerhea
use a little bleach or softscrub.. it will take it all gone. :wink:

fourspeednup
04-05-2005, 03:24 PM
I think its all the spam,without pictures. :(
Maybe :p
I was gonna take a pic of it and put it up here, but thought that might make me look like a freak.....although when has that stopped me in the past? :messedup:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 03:27 PM
Maybe :p
I was gonna take a pic of it and put it up here, but thought that might make me look like a freak.....although when has that stopped me in the past? :messedup:
I've seen you freak.. LOL!! woo hoo.. Zach is a freak.. lucky crystal.. :p

fourspeednup
04-05-2005, 03:31 PM
use a little bleach or softscrub.. it will take it all gone. :wink:
I'll try that...damn Mrs. Vee you've been REALLY helpful today :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-05-2005, 03:38 PM
I'll try that...damn Mrs. Vee you've been REALLY helpful today :wink:
I like to help.. :p

THATJEFFGUY
04-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Interesting coincidence? I came home today to the beautiful sight of a dead cat in my driveway :( What makes it interesting is that only 2 weeks ago, I was greeted by the same thing :yuk: They both appeared to be strays...no tags or anything and no external damage. Today's had bled out (all over my driveway) so I wonder if it got into some rodent poison? The other one was in the yard and I didn't notice any blood but it could very well have been there, just blended in with the grass. I think I should call up the CSI dude :hammerhea I have two dogs and am a little concerned about what may be in the area that's causing these cats to die in front of my house.
Sounds like someone is getting alot of pu$$y thrown his way !! :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-05-2005, 04:58 PM
"Sure" :D :D

MsDrmr
04-05-2005, 05:11 PM
the other thing that will clean it up quickly and easily is cool water and peroxide.

mickeyfinn
04-05-2005, 07:03 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/graphics/freecat.jpg