PDA

View Full Version : Would you go for this??

VelocityDriver
04-05-2005, 06:48 PM
From another board...
"I am bringing an important client to Vegas this weekend (Sat, April 9). I am looking for a responsible owner of a late model 80mph+ twin to take the three of us on the lake for 3 hours, and during those three hours allow my client to drive after receiving sufficient instruction. My client is in his 40's and has owned several boats, and he is the current owner of several very fast cars. He is not someone that you would be concerned about his ability to navigate.
For your trouble (and gas), we are offering $600 in cash.
Len Blackwell, CEO
Service Electronics, Inc.
Dallas, TX 75234
lblackwell@serviceelectronics.com
Please email me if you are interested. If possible, please include boat specs and picture. If you have experience or training in off-shore racing, please let me know - I am truly trying to make this as informative as possible for my client. "

Mandelon
04-05-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd need some kind of waiver and indemnity plus a fat deposit, cuz your insurance wouldn't cover any damage with a standard policy.
Don't know but unless you have a sixpack license it might not even be legal. ???

slink
04-05-2005, 07:08 PM
From another board...
"I am bringing an important client to Vegas this weekend (Sat, April 9). I am looking for a responsible owner of a late model 80mph+ twin to take the three of us on the lake for 3 hours, and during those three hours allow my client to drive after receiving sufficient instruction. My client is in his 40's and has owned several boats, and he is the current owner of several very fast cars. He is not someone that you would be concerned about his ability to navigate.
For your trouble (and gas), we are offering $600 in cash.
Len Blackwell, CEO
Service Electronics, Inc.
Dallas, TX 75234
lblackwell@serviceelectronics.com
Please email me if you are interested. If possible, please include boat specs and picture. If you have experience or training in off-shore racing, please let me know - I am truly trying to make this as informative as possible for my client. "
Hey Len, you mind if I F#*& your wife while your buddy is driving my boat?

Dusty Times
04-05-2005, 07:14 PM
HAH!!HAH!! $600.00 HAH!!HAH!!HAH!! :hammerhea