PDA

View Full Version : Gjb--

AvengerBabe
04-05-2005, 08:28 PM
What in the fcuk is going on with your Avatar?!?!?!? :notam:

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 07:41 AM
What in the fcuk is going on with your Avatar?!?!?!? :notam:
What, you don't like the new Avatar, bunch of Cars humping each other...

AvengerBabe
04-06-2005, 08:00 AM
reminds me of something by "Playskool".... I miss the boat pic too.... whats going on with you?!

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 08:03 AM
reminds me of something by "Playskool".... I miss the boat pic too.... whats going on with you?!
I wanted something that was moving, that was the first animated gif that I found, it's pretty gay. If you want the pic of my badass :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JetBoat I will put it back, just for you... Guess I should put back my favorite drink instead of the gay little avatar...

AvengerBabe
04-06-2005, 09:06 AM
I wanted something that was moving, that was the first animated gif that I found, it's pretty gay. If you want the pic of my badass :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JetBoat I will put it back, just for you... Guess I should put back my favorite drink instead of the gay little avatar...
Thank you for your cooperation.

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 09:23 AM
Thank you for your cooperation.
BETTER??? :wink: :wink: :wink:
Just wait until you see my new Avatar, coming to a Forum near you very soon... :wink: :2purples: :wink:

tamalewagon
04-06-2005, 09:49 AM
Where'd that gay lookin' boat come from??? :D :D :D

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 09:52 AM
Where'd that gay lookin' boat come from??? :D :D :D
I don't see one speck of Pink on that Boat. Don't be jeaulous, one day you can have a JetBoat too... :D :D :D

tamalewagon
04-06-2005, 09:59 AM
I don't see one speck of Pink on that Boat. Don't be jeaulous, one day you can have a JetBoat too... :D :D :D
Jealous! Me jealous??? ok well, maybe a little. :wink: Wish I had a pix of my boat to throw on here.

Ziggy
04-06-2005, 12:40 PM
That Hot Tub come with twirly jets? :p

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 12:43 PM
That Hot Tub come with twirly jets? :p
Nope, just one big straight shootin nozzle about 3"'s in diameter and powered not by 220volts but 390hp... :D :D

Ziggy
04-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Ah yes, I remember well....even at idle my old boat thumped me pretty good in the chest, once. My nozzle would go left/right and up/down, my twirly jet :D
You have a place diverter on that thang?? :idea:

tamalewagon
04-06-2005, 12:51 PM
:D Nope, just one big straight shootin nozzle about 3"'s in diameter and powered not by 220volts but 390hp... :D :D
And it STILL won't hit 60 mph! :D :D Is there a race brewing here Barry?

BarryMac
04-06-2005, 01:16 PM
Ah yes, I remember well....even at idle my old boat thumped me pretty good in the chest, once. My nozzle would go left/right and up/down, my twirly jet :D
You have a place diverter on that thang?? :idea:
That I do, guess it is somewhat of a twirly jet isn't it... :D :D :D
And it STILL won't hit 60 mph! Is there a race brewing here Barry?
Nah, not red faced, I'm just glad it runs on regular gas and doesn't smell like crap, plus nothing better than the rumble of a Big Block...
This thing wont pass anything including the gas pumps... :D :D :D