PDA

View Full Version : Taxes are due soon....

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 09:26 AM
My accountant emailed me my estimated payment that I owe for last year. I knew it was gonna be bad, but holy sh*t. :supp:
Are you guys ready to pay...... :eat:

sorry dog
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
My tax bill this year was $0.00.
About time I got on the government tit.

Scarab Jet
04-06-2005, 04:48 PM
My accountant emailed me my estimated payment that I owe for last year. I knew it was gonna be bad, but holy sh*t. :supp:
Hey Mendelon,
Speaking of estimated taxes... For the first time, I am going to owe bunch of taxes too. I used Turbotax and the final summary sheet tells me that I am to pay estimated taxes [for 2005] using four vouchers with various due dates. Do you know if I have to pay this or do I have the option of reducing my withholdings (which should take care of it).
I sure hate to pay them twice...
Thanx in advance...
Mike...

JackieV
04-06-2005, 04:53 PM
I have a TAX man for anyone that needs one and lives in CALI. actually anywhere cause you can always mail him the paper work and he will mail you the tax papers which you will sign and mail off. :rollside:
Check out the thread I posted for more info.
Sorry I don't know how to LINK it here...

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Mendelon,
Speaking of estimated taxes... For the first time, I am going to owe bunch of taxes too. I used Turbotax and the final summary sheet tells me that I am to pay estimated taxes [for 2005] using four vouchers with various due dates. Do you know if I have to pay this or do I have the option of reducing my withholdings (which should take care of it).
Thanx in advance...
Mike...
Don't know for sure, but your plan ought to work. They don't like waiting for "Their" money.....if you owed past your date, they could levy fines. I am no tax guy, someone will know.....help us here!

al cole'holic
04-06-2005, 06:18 PM
..gotta love extensions :D

XtrmWakeborder
04-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Damn that sucks guys...i get a cool 1033.00 back. Time for some new toys!

Sportin' Wood
04-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Gotta show a profit to pay taxes........ :D No tax burden again this year. :p

JackieV
04-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Damn that sucks guys...i get a cool 1033.00 back. Time for some new toys!
I'm getting over 5 back! :D But it's all going towards the new house :squiggle: :(

mbrown2
04-06-2005, 08:17 PM
Ready, I guess if I have to....
But dam, I could have bought one of Alco's choppers for what I have to pay in Fed and State...sux.. :cool:

C-2
04-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Exactly...tax day for most of my self-employed or business owning friends is in October!!!
Refund.....what's that!!!

ROZ
04-06-2005, 11:36 PM
That extends your filing, not your estimated tax payment :D

ROZ
04-06-2005, 11:38 PM
the final summary sheet tells me that I am to pay estimated taxes [for 2005] using four vouchers with various due dates. Do you know if I have to pay this or do I have the option of reducing my withholdings (which should take care of it).
Thanx in advance...
Mike...
You can pay them quarterly or pay them at the end of the year.... Just depends on how large a check you like to write :D

robert_pv
04-06-2005, 11:47 PM
I owe I owe off to the lake I go :confused: