PDA

View Full Version : stoked.... Raylar kit

rvrhlic
04-06-2005, 01:35 PM
Just got off the phone with Aaron, he got the parts we were waiting on from Clu at magic and he will have the boat ready for this weekend.
Finally... I get to run that boat with the Raylar kit on it. Man.... is it Friday yet???

INSman
04-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Great news, we will see you or maybe barely see the "back" of you this weekend !!! :cool:

ChumpChange
04-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Great news, we will see you or maybe barely see the "back" of you this weekend !!! :cool:
I wish I was going up this weekend. :frown:

INSman
04-06-2005, 01:42 PM
I wish I was going up this weekend. :frown:
Then stop working so hard, making so much money and winning all those damn production trips !!! :D

riverracerx
04-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Don't let me catch you sitting in the channel then! Oh, and bring the gas card!
Let us know what the increase is!

rvrhlic
04-06-2005, 02:53 PM
Don't let me catch you sitting in the channel then! Oh, and bring the gas card!
Let us know what the increase is!
Please.... you know we WILL be sitting in the channel, we will just get there a lot quicker now. Or... maybe we will be sitting at steamboat or at the palms... you never know.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Hey Rvr-
I'm going to be out there this weekend also and would luv to go for ride if you are up for it.
My bro (Ivan Dan) and I are looking at putting this kit on our Magic deckboat as well and I would definitely be interested in chattin with ya!!!
Let me know.
Alan

phebus
04-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Just got off the phone with Aaron, he got the parts we were waiting on from Clu at magic and he will have the boat ready for this weekend.
Finally... I get to run that boat with the Raylar kit on it. Man.... is it Friday yet???
Don't forget to wave as you go by. Asshole (I'm just jealous, can't do mine yet) :D

rvrhlic
04-06-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey Rvr-
I'm going to be out there this weekend also and would luv to go for ride if you are up for it.
My bro (Ivan Dan) and I are looking at putting this kit on our Magic deckboat as well and I would definitely be interested in chattin with ya!!!
Let me know.
Alan
No problem... if you see us give a yell... we will have plenty of coor lights and can take you for a ride. obvioulsy, the boat's name is Riverholic (below)

Phat Matt
04-06-2005, 04:24 PM
Should be a nice ride!

Totally IncapASSitated
04-06-2005, 04:27 PM
No problem... if you see us give a yell... we will have plenty of coor lights and can take you for a ride. obvioulsy, the boat's name is Riverholic (below)
Sounds good...look forward to seeing ya out there!!!

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Cool deal, KC, maybe now you can keep up with me...... :)

phebus
04-06-2005, 04:34 PM
What speed were you seeing before the installation, and what are you expecting after? What pitch prop are you going to start with?

JB in so cal
04-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Awesome for you!
I will be looking for a ass-haulin' deckie!

LHC30Victory
04-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Should be a nice ride!
I am sure that the boat will be a great ride, but the weather report shows 19m/h winds all day with 40 m/h gusts@!#$ :mad:
Me thinks we are bailing out this weekend and going to the Long Beach Gran Prix instead!
Likely next weekend.
Let us all know how she runs in the chop!

moneypit
04-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Must be nice to have a KIT. I have been on my thumbs for a few weeks... Money was burning a hole in my pocket so I went to see Link at Audio Concepts in Simi. Im bumpin' now. At least I will sound good while I wait for Ray to press out a Kit for me.
:cry: :cry: :cry:

rvrhlic
04-07-2005, 07:41 AM
What speed were you seeing before the installation, and what are you expecting after? What pitch prop are you going to start with?
I am not sure about the spped before since I did not have a GPS Speedo, my speedo was saying around 70 so i am guessing about 65 or so. I think I will get similar results as Shadow and be 75-80 top speed. I will know for sure as Aaron is also putting in a GPS speedo.
I am going to start with a 28 pitch bravo 1 and go from there. Hopefully I will not have to prop down.

DM25CITATION
04-07-2005, 11:41 AM
congrats rvr,
u should be never happy with the results. i for sure was with my reults. i gain about 12 mph with a 28 pitch prop. iam going to try a 26 at the end the month. good luck