PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa Camping Trip 5-14

78Anthonyjet
04-06-2005, 03:39 PM
So, if we are going to do this, lets get serious. Whos going, rv or tents and where are we staying? Remember, some of us are poor, we only have tents and sleep in the dirt, so the number of tenters compared to the number on rv'ers will need to determine where we stay, cause you can only have one tent per rv site at Steel Park. Spanish Flats has great Lake Side camping.
We need to act fast as May 14th is coming quick boys and Phil. I heard a rumor that BoatMaster is bringing sweatshirts for all that go :D , and Delta rat is still buying the beer if Phil wears his baby blue leisure suit. :hammerhea Is this a family trip (wives and kids)?

Boatmaster
04-06-2005, 03:54 PM
Sorry I'm out due to this being the same weekend as the Discovery Bay Boat Show. Anyone one that is not going feel free to stop by the booth and say hello.

RACER52
04-06-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm in,, We will be with the R.V. and are willing to stay wherever we all
decide.
Racer

78Anthonyjet
04-06-2005, 05:22 PM
It's official, the TOWER gave clearence for me to go, no painting has to be done, so, it's all good. Anyone have time to call and find a spot for us to go ?

Dimarco21
04-06-2005, 06:08 PM
We're In. Motor home and family. Friday to Sunday.
Pick a location so we can call for spots. My .02, Steel park has clean camping and a restraunt.
Now on a more serious note:
The baby blue leisure suit has been retired. It was wearin' a little thin and far too many crotch stains to be presentable in public......I know it will be missed. :frown:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-06-2005, 06:42 PM
I would but Ill still be in Havasu push it back a week :D

78Anthonyjet
04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
Phil, Delta Rat will be very disapointed that you will not have the suit,any chance you could get a new one? :idea:
Problem with Steel Park is that you can only put up one tent per site, depending on how many dirt sleepers go, there may not be enough room for everyone, and us dirt nappers are hoping that you rv'ers would let us set up a tent in your site. I agree that Steel Park would be nice, room to beach the boats, clean place, no azz holes, need to get an idea of who is going and what the are sleeping in. So far I count three people in rv's, me and Delta Rat and Delta Rat Jr. sleeping in the dirt, if Terry has room in his tent, I might see if I can grab space in there cause I think I will be rolling solo.
Norm

DAVEO
04-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I am there with family. we are dirt napers. just let me know. :rollside: :D :rolleyes:

DAVEO
04-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Hay if this is a family trip then Phil can not wear the blue suit! :supp:

Dimarco21
04-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Hay if this is a family trip then Phil can not wear the blue suit! :supp:
Blue Leisure Suit is R.I.P.
Hammer has been sportin' his lucky tiger skin thong the last couple of trips....Can he go? Only problem is he doesn't play well with others. :crossx:

deltarat
04-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Blue Leisure Suit is R.I.P.
Hammer has been sportin' his lucky tiger skin thong the last couple of trips....Can he go? Only problem is he doesn't play well with others. :crossx:
Thats not what durnk chick said.
Yea I'm in, and I dirt nap........sometimes not on purpose either! What days are we talking...Fri Sat nights? I will probably go up on Friday night and stay through Sunday earily afternoon.

78Anthonyjet
04-07-2005, 03:03 PM
I just reserved spots at spanish flats, if you are going to stay there you better start pooping or get of the can, they are filling up fast. I got three sites on the water, so you can put your boat there if you want.

78Anthonyjet
04-07-2005, 05:42 PM
I was just talking to Delta Rat and he was thinking that what we might be able to do is drop our junk off at the camp sites, park our rides outside and the folks with the rv's (Phil and Troy) park theirs in the camp sites. Need to call Spanish Flats and see how that would work. If they say o.k., then all is good, just need to see if it is good with DaveO, as he has the third site. My site isn't available till Saturday, but I will probably be staying in Delta Rats site. So, as it stands right now, we got room for 4 tents from Friday-Sunday, and room for 2 tents for Saturday night, and maybe two rv's.
So far the list looks like this:
1. 78Anthonyjet
2. Delta Rat / Delta Rat Jr
3. DaveO / Mrs DaveO
4. RobbieRacer / Mrs RobbieRacer
5. Dimarco21
6. Racer52
7. HAMMER
8. HULLSHOT

Hammer
04-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Are all the reserved campsites full? I’m tentin it and need to know if this is a group hug or fend for yourself trip. One of the two threads said that three waterfront sites have been reserved. Just need to know if there is an empty space for a class a pop up next to one of the lifestyles of the rich and famous RV’s or is there a need to secure my own site and hope it’s close to the party. I may not play well with others but when it’s time for a dirt nap; I prefer to know who my cell mate is before the spoonin begins.

78Anthonyjet
04-07-2005, 08:19 PM
Hammer, call Spanish Flats tommorow- 707-966-7700, and ask them if you can put your pop up in a tent site #60 or #61 on 5-13/14, under last name of brown, if its cool I see no reason why not. I will check with Delta Rat in the am cause one of the sites is his and my site is not available till saturday.
NO SPOONING---- NO LEOPARD PRINT BANANA HAMMOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

deltarat
04-08-2005, 07:39 AM
Hammer
I just got off the phone with 78 Anthony he called up to the lake this morning and there should be no issues with your dirt nap bed on a lift kit.

deltarat
04-08-2005, 07:41 AM
We're In. Motor home and family. Friday to Sunday.
Pick a location so we can call for spots. My .02, Steel park has clean camping and a restraunt.
Now on a more serious note:
The baby blue leisure suit has been retired. It was wearin' a little thin and far too many crotch stains to be presentable in public......I know it will be missed. :frown:
Dont forget about the beer on tap!

hulshot
04-08-2005, 08:03 AM
I will see shat I can do about work. My schedule shift changes and now I work wed tru Sat until end of august. Then after it changes back to mon tru thurs. It sucks. :cry:

deltarat
04-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Hulshot shot up after work on Sat I got a spot for you.

hulshot
04-08-2005, 08:19 AM
I think that will be the plan. I will leave the boat at home and cruise the race car up. do they have a spped and noise law on the roads around there, you know I am packin heat under the hood and it is hard to control!!! :rollside:

deltarat
04-08-2005, 08:25 AM
You can race that car up to the lake with any noise problems at all. By the time those twin turbos kick in ant no cop going to catch you anyways.

78Anthonyjet
04-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & MRS RACER
RACER 52

deltarat
04-10-2005, 05:17 PM
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & MRS RACER
RACER 52
Is Spanish Flat full or do they have some spots for the motorhomes? If not I am going to need one hell of a water balloon launcher in order to spill Phils beer from my campsite. If they have have spots at Spanish grab them up. We have water front real estate for boat parking. MObrian you gonna cruz up the new ride and show it to us?

Dimarco21
04-10-2005, 06:22 PM
I just need to get away from you focks for once. I'm not going to drink any alcohol and watch Terms of Endearment all weekend, I need to get in touch with my emotional side. I think this will make me a better person. :notam:

MOBrien
04-10-2005, 07:27 PM
..........We have water front real estate for boat parking. MObrian you gonna cruz up the new ride and show it to us?
Trying to. Might just make it for a day. Not sure yet. The new ride is sweet! I'm soooo stoked on it! :D It was necessary with the new addition. Now I just gotta figure out how to fock with it.... :rolleyes:
I'll keep y'all posted if we're gonna make it to Berryessa........

78Anthonyjet
04-10-2005, 08:57 PM
Anyone know if DIGGLER is still in?

RACER52
04-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Were in. Just confirmed that we'll be at Steele Park in spot #26.
I think were gonna be Dimarco21's neighbors.
So its a party :eek:
Racer

78Anthonyjet
04-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & MRS RACER
RACER 52 & MRS. 52

Dimarco21
04-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Were in. Just confirmed that we'll be at Steele Park in spot #26.
I think were gonna be Dimarco21's neighbors.
So its a party :eek:
Racer
Racer/Robbie Racer, So what drinks are we doing Friday & Saturday nights?
Margarita's, Mudslide's or straight to TOP FUEL!!! :D

fleetimus
04-11-2005, 06:14 PM
Can this party be crashed?????????

deltarat
04-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Tim grab a camp site and come on up, I would love to see that boat of your floating in the water again.

RACER52
04-12-2005, 08:36 AM
well if you insist then its MARGARITAS for me and I'll be mixing
Strawberry pinacoladas for the MRS.
Cant wait for this trip..
Havasu for 8 days-come home and then 10 days later Berryesa
Racer

deltarat
04-12-2005, 09:02 AM
Hey Racer hows the boat coming. If you can use an extra set of hands tonight let me know.

Dimarco21
04-12-2005, 09:10 AM
Hey Racer hows the boat coming. If you can use an extra set of hands tonight let me know.
Hey Terry, I could use a "extra pair of hands tonight" also....but it's not on my boat!! ;) :jawdrop: LOL :D

Robbie Racer
04-12-2005, 09:20 AM
Racer/Robbie Racer, So what drinks are we doing Friday & Saturday nights?
Margarita's, Mudslide's or straight to TOP FUEL!!! :D
Margarita's for Maggie and me. Glad to hear we are getting Racer as a neighbor on this trip. (Damn, there goes the neighborhood). :D
Yeah, Tim come on up and bring the refurbished Condor.
Hey Diggler, are you going to make it too?

deltarat
04-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey Terry, I could use a "extra pair of hands tonight" also....but it's not on my boat!! ;) :jawdrop: LOL :D
I see you still thinking mighty large of yourself these days. LOL

Dimarco21
04-12-2005, 09:42 AM
I see you still thinking mighty large of yourself these days. LOL
Uh Huh Huh you said "mighty large". Uh Huh Huh Uh Huh Huh. :D

Robbie Racer
04-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & MRS RACER
RACER 52 & MRS. 52
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52
Rocket-J and Mrs. Rocket-J
Rocket J just got back from vacation and says he will join us too. He booked motor home site 27 at Steele Park.
What time does the bar open on Friday afternoon/evening? :messedup:

78Anthonyjet
04-12-2005, 06:55 PM
What time does the bar open on Friday afternoon/evening?
That would depend on what time you are getting there.
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
FLETIMUS (?)
DIGGLER (?)
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52

Rocket-J
04-12-2005, 07:04 PM
My bar is always open. :cool: Al

78Anthonyjet
04-12-2005, 07:12 PM
I like you allready, can't wait to meet you.
Norm

Dimarco21
04-12-2005, 11:07 PM
My bar is always open. :cool: Al
Glad to hear your makin' it Al.
Where's Hammer been? He's kinda quiet. That proctologist exam must have not gone too well. :notam: :D

RACER52
04-13-2005, 09:23 AM
cant wait,
the racer's bar is always open. Soon as we pass through the gates..
RR=they said now they have to charge dbl since we are gonna grace them
with our presence..
(racer sets the bar high again )
Racer

Robbie Racer
04-13-2005, 10:23 AM
RR=they said now they have to charge dbl since we are gonna grace them with our presence..
Racer
As long as they take margaritas as payment, I can live with that. :messedup:

Dimarco21
04-13-2005, 10:53 AM
As long as they take margaritas as payment, I can live with that. :messedup:
R.R. As long as you pay in margaritas.....does the Carrera need a coat of wax? D21's detail service will be open. :D

abraman1326
04-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Is this trip full, or can another join in. I'll be an rv'er, so if anybody wants to set up a dirty floor in a spot, you're more than welcome. I'll have to check w/ the Mrs. though, I think she was planning on taking me to Vegas that weekend for my 30th, but an oppertunity to meet some folks from the boards is an oppertunity I don't want to miss. Please let me know if there is room for more campers. Thanks...
BRA

DAVEO
04-13-2005, 01:56 PM
What are you talking about. When I was a drinker the bar never closed! :messedup:

diggler
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Anyone know if DIGGLER is still in?
I'm in still!

78Anthonyjet
04-13-2005, 03:47 PM
Hey BRAMAN, Grab a site, and come on up. The new guy has to buy the first bottle of CABO WABO, better make it two, we like that stuff. :2purples:
Steele Park seems to be the place for the rv'ers. Hope to see you there.

78Anthonyjet
04-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Diggler, we got room for a tent in one of our sites at Spanish Flats if you are interested, get with me or DELTA RAT.

diggler
04-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Sounds great! I'll contact you folks about the tent site. I can always be reached at derkdevries@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Hammer
04-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Glad to hear your makin' it Al.
Where's Hammer been? He's kinda quiet. That proctologist exam must have not gone too well. :notam: :D
I’mmmmm Baaaack. And to tell you the truth, I’m pretty hurt that you didn’t sit in on the procedure with me like you promised D21. You’re going to have to find yourself another spoonin partner on this trip buddy!

Dimarco21
04-13-2005, 11:10 PM
I’mmmmm Baaaack. And to tell you the truth, I’m pretty hurt that you didn’t sit in on the procedure with me like you promised D21. You’re going to have to find yourself another spoonin partner on this trip buddy!
Are you saying you are a little loose down yonder after your doctor's visit? You should really stop gettin' a rectal exam every week.
People might start to think there's something real wrong with you.
I'm just trying to help. :D

Robbie Racer
04-14-2005, 06:16 AM
R.R. As long as you pay in margaritas.....does the Carrera need a coat of wax? D21's detail service will be open. :D
I will bring the back up Jose Cuevro to take you up on that offer. :D
Diggler, glad to hear that you are still in. Let us know how the new motor dyno's when you get the numbers.

diggler
04-14-2005, 07:02 AM
I will bring the back up Jose Cuevro to take you up on that offer. :D
Diggler, glad to hear that you are still in. Let us know how the new motor dyno's when you get the numbers.
Will do.... Officially, I'm not having any dyno numbers produced on hard/soft copy due to insurance reasons. :D

Dave C
04-15-2005, 01:49 PM
If I'm not busy working I will day trip it! We will see. :rollside: :220v:

78Anthonyjet
04-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Dave C. screw work and come out and play. Hope to see you at the lake.

abraman1326
04-18-2005, 03:10 PM
I am definetly in. I will see about getting a spot at Spanish Flats, I just like it there better. I will be sure to bring up at least 1 bottle of Cabo Wabo for y'all. It'll be the weekend of my 30th b day, so help me ring in my 30's, please. I'll see if I can't get a few more people to come, anyone need some single women, or is everybody married? I'll be bringind my little lady, but I'm sure I can get some single women up there for the single boys. What kind of boats are y'all bringin?
BRA

sleekvino
04-18-2005, 03:29 PM
i wish i could make it boys but the wife has me locked in that weekend,mabe i could sneek up there for one day. :220v:

78Anthonyjet
04-18-2005, 03:41 PM
Spanish Flats
UPDATED LIST
---------------
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
DIGGLER
ABRAMAN
FLETIMUS (?)
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52
ANY ONE ELSE???
HEY BRAMAN- I think that we are all married.

abraman1326
04-18-2005, 09:52 PM
Well, I'm pretty sure some single women will be heading up w/ us, so I guess they'll have to go and find their own men for the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll be staying at Spanish Flats. Does anyone know what sites they'll be in? What kind of boats are y'all bringin? I'm really looking forward to finally getting to meet some of the folks from the boards. What are the plans for the afternoons. Are we all heading over to the bridge? I just kind of want to get an idea as to what the plans are. Just an FYI, I've put a kareoke machine on the boat, so y'all better bring your singin voices...
BRA

diggler
04-19-2005, 06:18 AM
Well, I'm pretty sure some single women will be heading up w/ us, so I guess they'll have to go and find their own men for the weekend. I'm pretty sure I'll be staying at Spanish Flats. Does anyone know what sites they'll be in? What kind of boats are y'all bringin? I'm really looking forward to finally getting to meet some of the folks from the boards. What are the plans for the afternoons. Are we all heading over to the bridge? I just kind of want to get an idea as to what the plans are. Just an FYI, I've put a kareoke machine on the boat, so y'all better bring your singin voices...
BRA
Bring the single women! :D From what I understand, I'll be either in spot 60 or 61. I'll be in my boat, here's pics...
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142IMAG0009.JPG
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142Mike_s_boat_015.jpg

abraman1326
04-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Damn, that thing is nice. It looks a lot like the one hot boat is showing the build up in in the last couple issues. I was still planning on bringing the single women. I am hoping to have a bunch of people w/ us beings it is my b day weekend. I am so looking forward to this trip. It'll be so great to put some faces w/ the names here...
BRA

78Anthonyjet
04-19-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey Braman,
Wse are staying at spanish flats, #'s 59,60&61. Our sites are right on the water, so we can leave the boats in the water and keep an eye on them. Looking forward to meeting you. I have a 78 Anthony jet.
Diggler, your boat is BAD A$$!!!
Norm

Hammer
04-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Spanish Flats
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hullshot
FLETIMUS (?)
DIGGLER (?)
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52
Hammer & Family
78A & Drat…. Thanks for making room for me at Spanish flats, much appreciated but I got a spot at Steel Park so you have another opening for a tent. Thanks R52, let me know what your drink of choice is.

diggler
04-20-2005, 07:25 AM
Hey Hammer! did you ever get my e-mail from work?
Braman, 78Anthony, thanks for the props on the boat, much appreciated! If you notice in the "Just Jets" forum, Cyclone bought the same model of boat I have. He had his own custom gelcoat and engine put in also. I can guarantee his is faster than mine because of the pump and supercharger. I'll make sure you guys get a ride if you want.

RACER52
04-20-2005, 09:46 AM
Hammer==well now we have room for more. I will fill the tent spot no problem.. My favorite drink is ( I'll have one of those too..) so whatever your making its all good...
3 day's till I leave for Havazoo.. Cant wait...
Racer

deltarat
04-20-2005, 09:56 AM
Hammer==well now we have room for more. I will fill the tent spot no problem.. My favorite drink is ( I'll have one of those too..) so whatever your making its all good...
3 day's till I leave for Havazoo.. Cant wait...
Racer
Did you get a chance to get out on the water yet? If so how did it go?

abraman1326
04-20-2005, 11:24 AM
I'll get my reservations at Spanish Flats this weekend. This is going to be a great weekend. I really can't wait to meet all of you. I'll have the Cabo, Jose, Schmiernoff, and Wild Turkey in the trailer. I hope I can have my baot sold, and my new one by this trip. Any of you know a good place to put a boat for sale. I've all ready done e bay, craigslist, and my local paper. I want mine gone so I can get another jet boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks...
BRA
BTW... I said it before, but damn that is a nice boat. I showed it to the guys here in the office, and they all loved it.

Dimarco21
04-20-2005, 11:27 AM
78A & Drat…. Thanks for making room for me at Spanish flats, much appreciated but I got a spot at Steel Park so you have another opening for a tent. Thanks R52, let me know what your drink of choice is.
Jeager Boy, Does that mean you're the inside spoon? :jawdrop: :D
Nice ride Diggler. Very clean.

Robbie Racer
04-20-2005, 04:33 PM
I'll get my reservations at Spanish Flats this weekend. This is going to be a great weekend. I really can't wait to meet all of you. I'll have the Cabo, Jose, Schmiernoff, and Wild Turkey in the trailer. I hope I can have my baot sold, and my new one by this trip. Any of you know a good place to put a boat for sale. I've all ready done e bay, craigslist, and my local paper. I want mine gone so I can get another jet boat. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks...
BRA
Hey BRA, look forward to meeting you at Berryessa. One thought on another place to post your boat for sale is over on the Banderlog board (www.banderlog.com). There are quite a few jet boat folks that hang out there. Just a thought anyway.
RR

RACER52
04-21-2005, 09:14 AM
also try the boat trader on line-- I just sold 2 boats in less than a week.
racer

abraman1326
04-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Thank you robbie and racer. I'll be sure to check them both out. I am looking so forward to this trip. I went up to Berryessa last weekend, and there wasn't hardly anyone out there. It'll be great to see some killer boats out there. I will definetly like a ride in anything I can get in. I'm a speed freak, I love the water and speed. (Not the recreational kind) I did go into Spanish Flats though, and they only have 6 sites w/ hook ups for R/v's trailers, so if you are bringing one, and need hook ups, get your reservation soon. If I can't get one w/ hook ups, I'll just bring the trailer ready to be self contained. I can't wait to see everyone...
BRA
Ps. thanks again on the suggestions on where to put the boat up for sale, I'll look into them.

78Anthonyjet
04-25-2005, 05:03 PM
UPDATED LIST
---------------
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hammer
Hullshot
DIGGLER
ABRAMAN
FLETIMUS (?)
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52

DAVEO
04-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Hay norm you got a good group of people going. COOL :cool:

Dimarco21
04-25-2005, 05:26 PM
Hay norm you got a good group of people going. COOL :cool:
DAVEO, You haven't met Hammer yet...have you? :notam:
Keep your hands away from his mouth and sleep on your back. :D

78Anthonyjet
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
OK, the tower just suggested that I take the 13th off and goto the lake a day early, man, you got to love her. :D :D
Dave, Yeah, we got a good line up for this trip.
Phil, Hammer is staying with Troy, so you guys at Steel Park better put in the butt plugs :( :sqeyes: and maybe a padlock on the zipper to your sleeping bags :squiggle: . Has Hammer had all his shots, and have you tried bitting him back, it works with most kids to stop bitting :eat:
I can't wait to get to the lake.
Dave are you going to meet up with the tall guy for the trip up to the lake ?
I will head up there early Friday morning, grab the boat and hook up with Terry :coffeycup :coffeycup .
NORM

Dimarco21
04-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Phil, Hammer is staying with Troy, so you guys at Steel Park better put in the butt plugs :( :sqeyes: and maybe a padlock on the zipper to your sleeping bags :squiggle: . Has Hammer had all his shots, and have you tried bitting him back, it works with most kids to stop bitting :eat: NORM
Hey Norm, I ain't gettin' that close to Hammer to bite him!!
He's Troy's problem now. :D

78Anthonyjet
04-26-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey Phil, is it now Troy's job to take Hammer in and get him his shots now, we don't want to have him bite any kids and get the kids sick :hammer2:
If I talk to D-Rat again this week I will have him tell Troy to make sure he gets Hammer to the vet for his updated rabbies vaccine.
17 DAYS TO THE WATER!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

DAVEO
04-27-2005, 05:08 PM
DAVEO, You haven't met Hammer yet...have you? :notam:
Keep your hands away from his mouth and sleep on your back. :D
Yes I know Hammer and I hear he is staying with you at steel park. :p

Dimarco21
04-27-2005, 07:22 PM
Yes I know Hammer and I hear he is staying with you at steel park. :p
MCHammer is only staying with us at Steele Park for the entertainment value. As soon as he's good and garbaged faced off of Jeagermeister, he's taking a midnight run to Spanish Flat for some man luvin'. :eek:
Ever seen tha movie Deliverance? :D

DAVEO
04-27-2005, 07:53 PM
MCHammer is only staying with us at Steele Park for the entertainment value. As soon as he's good and garbaged faced off of Jeagermeister, he's taking a midnight run to Spanish Flat for some man luvin'. :eek:
Ever seen tha movie Deliverance? :D
Well I guess you guys could use the back of my truck. But if your wife wants to know were you are well it'll cost you.

78Anthonyjet
04-28-2005, 04:49 PM
Is it time yet? 15 days and counting down.
Dave if you want to let Phil and Hammer use your truck for man sex you better put some plastic down or your bed liner will get ruined. When are you going up and where are you going to leave from? Maybe we can follow each other up there, meet at Terry's or in Cordellia at the gas station like we did last time we went to the lake. Give me or Terry a call and let us know what your plans are.

Hammer
04-28-2005, 05:25 PM
You guy’s are killin me. I admit, Phil’s kinda pretty in the mouth but He's not man sex material. Sorry Phil!

Dimarco21
04-28-2005, 05:57 PM
You guy’s are killin me. I admit, Phil’s kinda pretty in the mouth but He's not man sex material. Sorry Phil!
MC, I will agree with you. I am pretty fockin' hot if I don't say so my self. But in no way shape or form am I "man sex material". Thank You.
I am currently on the April's cover of Sheep Herder Magazine though. Check out the center spread...........she's HOT. :D

78Anthonyjet
04-28-2005, 07:13 PM
Phil and Hammer, I have not meet either one of you, but I gotta say you two sick fockers are starting to scare me a little.
Where's Mobrien at? Is he going to show for the day, weekend? Anyone know, hell, does he know?

Cat Skinner
04-28-2005, 08:11 PM
Phil and Hammer, I have not meet either one of you, but I gotta say you two sick fockers are starting to scare me a little.
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID :eat: :eat:

deltarat
04-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Hey Phil clue me in...............I am gone for a couple of days and when I get back I hear you and Hammer are having man sex in the back of DaveOs truck and Anthony78 is video taping the whole thing. Dont you think the sheep and midgets are going to feel left out?

78Anthonyjet
04-29-2005, 05:56 AM
Hey, I aint filming nothing, thats Daves job, it's his truck. You are gone for a few days and everything falls to $h!t. :hammerhea
14 days and counting.
Do Hammer or Phil look like Ned Beety?

Hammer
04-29-2005, 06:37 AM
Hey Phil clue me in...............I am gone for a couple of days and when I get back I hear you and Hammer are having man sex in the back of DaveOs truck and Anthony78 is video taping the whole thing. Dont you think the sheep and midgets are going to feel left out?
Phil… I thought you were bringing the sheep, what’s up? I did my part as discussed last Friday during that long limp back to Whorewood after VV’s motor blew.
The midgets are going to be there. Bridget and Woanda are looking forward to meeting the group. However, don’t be a Bogart this time. Woanda didn’t walk right for a week after your last encounter. She’s a little leery of you now.

DAVEO
04-29-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey, I aint filming nothing, thats Daves job, it's his truck. You are gone for a few days and everything falls to $h!t. :hammerhea
14 days and counting.
Do Hammer or Phil look like Ned Beety?
I said they could use my truck. I did not say I was filming anything.

Dimarco21
04-29-2005, 04:05 PM
I said they could use my truck. I did not say I was filming anything.
Just drop that truck off Friday night at Steele Park, We will return it Sunday night in one piece. You can trust me......Seriously. :D

78Anthonyjet
04-29-2005, 05:55 PM
"Just drop that truck off Friday night at Steele Park, We will return it Sunday night in one piece. You can trust me......Seriously. "
Well, there goes the bed liner. You better watch out for the spy cam that Dave has in his truck, your weekend "man love" will be all over hot boat on monday.

Dimarco21
04-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Phil… I thought you were bringing the sheep, what’s up? I did my part as discussed last Friday during that long limp back to Whorewood after VV’s motor blew.
The midgets are going to be there. Bridget and Woanda are looking forward to meeting the group. However, don’t be a Bogart this time. Woanda didn’t walk right for a week after your last encounter. She’s a little leery of you now.
Bridget is cool. But that Woanda is a fockin' PIG. 47 lbs. head with a Tonka truck body.
That sausage queen is all yours. :yuk:

DAVEO
04-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Thanks Norm I thought we had a deal on the internet sit DAMN.

78Anthonyjet
04-29-2005, 07:47 PM
UPDATED LIST
---------------
Delta Rat / D Rat Jr
78anthonyjet
Daveo & Family
Hullshot
DIGGLER
ABRAMAN
FLETIMUS (?)
STEEL PARK
DIMARCO 21 & FAMILY & some Midgets
ROBBIE RACER & Maggie
RACER 52 & MRS. 52
Hammer & Family & some sheep
Dave, sorry about the web cam, but Terry got wind of it and said he was gonna bust us out if I didn't cut him in for a % of the proceeds of Phil doing Hammer in your truck with the sheep and midgets. :cry:

DAVEO
04-29-2005, 07:58 PM
I think we can do that :idea:

78Anthonyjet
04-29-2005, 09:02 PM
Well, as long as we can make a couple bucks on Phil, Hammer, a few sheep and some midgets and your truck, I guess we can cut Terry in on it, but he has to clean up the sheep sh!t, and you are on your own with your bed liner. :frown: Hell, I am starting to scare myself. Who know that there was a big calling for Junk Tuna Boat owner sex with sheep, midgets and bitter's porn. What a World, What a World :p
13 days and counting down.

acatitude
04-30-2005, 12:28 AM
will be there on saturday if my tuneup goes well the week before. launching from pleasure cove, will cruise over to steele park . didnt make over nite resv, cuzz wasnt sure if boat would be ready , but be there for at least the day

acatitude
04-30-2005, 12:29 AM
damn i need a new avator or whatever you call them

deltarat
04-30-2005, 07:20 AM
damn i need a new avator or whatever you call them
Glad your going to come up for the day. It is always nice to meet new people. What ever you do dont get to close to Phil or Hammer, you never know what kind of shit will rub off on you....no pun intened. You bring the boat and I will take the pic and e mail it to you for your avatar.

Sangster
04-30-2005, 08:03 AM
will be there on saturday if my tuneup goes well the week before. launching from pleasure cove, will cruise over to steele park . didnt make over nite resv, cuzz wasnt sure if boat would be ready , but be there for at least the day
I heard Pleasure Cove & Markley Cove are closed .... Indefinently..............

78Anthonyjet
05-01-2005, 06:46 PM
Any idea why Pleasure Cove and Markley are closed?
11 days, a wake up and a nice drive to go :D

Hammer
05-01-2005, 06:52 PM
D21 ….. Leave me at the river like a mail order bride at the airport just cuz I was going to be an hour late. No midgets for you now! I know that mear sheep can’t keep your interest the entire weekend. Pay back’s a beotch. Better pack your cavalier underwear buddy.

78Anthonyjet
05-01-2005, 06:55 PM
D21 ….. Leave me at the river like a mail order bride at the airport just cuz I was going to be an hour late. No midgets for you now! I know that mear sheep can’t keep your interest the entire weekend. Pay back’s a beotch. Better pack your cavalier underwear buddy.
WTF, NO MIDGETS, I AINT GOING NOW :mad:

Rocket-J
05-01-2005, 07:58 PM
Hi Ken (aka BlownCarrera).
Glad to hear you are coming. Are you living in Sac now? Great. You are close enough to make it to more of our outings. Bring some warm weather with you, we could use it.
Watch out for these guys. Wear two pair of underwear, one on frontwards and one on backwards, don't take any chance :lightsabe. :D
Hows the Cat runnin? It will be good to see you again. Al
PS, You could anchor at Steele next to us and sleep on the boat or maybe we can find an extra tent site. Al

deltarat
05-02-2005, 06:15 AM
I think we still have spots for tents at spanish flat. You are more than welcome if you are going to stay to through up a tent.

78Anthonyjet
05-02-2005, 07:11 AM
Yeah, since the midgets are not going to be there, there should be a little more room for another tent.

acatitude
05-02-2005, 09:18 AM
I will have to check if pleasure is closed or what. its just so much closer to me to launch from there about 35 minutes closer then driving around the lake.
Thanks delta I need some pics of boat.
Hey AL look forward to seeing you guys and meeting all the new people I see on here. Yes im out of reno, home so hopefully will have more time to boat with you and Keith this summer. the new version of the 3 amigos, lol, or is it spanky and the gang??
I sold my motor home so I guess till I get a new one im tentin it, geez no blender, well have loretta ready with those martinis(one only) :D
Thanks for the offer to throw up a tent, I may just do that, depending on the boat. its going to glens next monday for final review.
happy b-day to the older then me guy(you know who you are ) and Maggie also even if shes still a pup.
sounds like a good group, DOn you know you can ride in the howard if you dont bring your ride and Troys full. Look forward to seeing you guys again.

78Anthonyjet
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
10 days and a wake up to go.
Anyone heard from MoBrien or fleetimus ?

deltarat
05-02-2005, 12:36 PM
I havnt heard from either one of them in a while.

diggler
05-02-2005, 01:42 PM
Fleetimus said he may come up Friday night, and hang out on Saturday with his boat....

DAVEO
05-02-2005, 06:39 PM
This trip is going to be a flippin blast. Was at lost isl. sunday saw first set of :messedup: :messedup: Its going to be a good year.

DAVEO
05-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Hay Norm hit 50 with 4 people.

deltarat
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Hay Norm hit 50 with 4 people.
And a tail wind!!!

DAVEO
05-02-2005, 07:32 PM
Hay thats not nice. I need to change my prop. Maybe I can hit 55? Yah right :idea:

abraman1326
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Last I had heard, Pleasure Cove is closed, but Markley is open. Pleasure Cove was forced closed b/c when the new owner took over, the beauru of Reclamation was making him pay a 750,000 performance bond to guarantee theat when the state gets the land back, it'll be clear of all the mobil homes, and sewage cleaned up. Her tried to get all his tennants to pay 10,000 each, but not everyone came through, so the gov't came in and closed him down. Now, I would imagine it will be reopened by summer, but I am not too sure about it being open by our trip up. I too wish it was open, I am in the same boat as you in I'm in Vacaville, and pleasure cove is so much closer, but everyone is staying on the other side of the lake, so that's where I'm going. It's going to be drunk fest 2005. Got a sitter for the kids for the weekend, and the little lady and I are going to enjoy to weekend w/ adults. I am so excited to finally meet some of the great folks from the boards. I hope that top part answered some of your questions on Pleasure Cove, and Markley. I know Markley was open when I was up there 2 weeks ago, but I do know Pleasure Cove is closed indefinetly...
BRA

deltarat
05-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Hay thats not nice. I need to change my prop. Maybe I can hit 55? Yah right :idea:
I had your boat at 60 once, granted it was on the trailer behind my truck.

DAVEO
05-03-2005, 02:00 PM
well if you are talking like that i had it at 70 behind your truck.

acatitude
05-03-2005, 03:53 PM
thanks abraman, I will call pleasure tomorrow and see if anyone answers. if not i guess its steele park also for me .

deltarat
05-03-2005, 04:42 PM
So are we going to try to have a big pot luck on Sat. night or what?

78Anthonyjet
05-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Dave, how the hell did you get your boat to go 50 with four people in it, you know good and well that it is illegal to tow with people in the boat!!! :D Cool dealio, me you and Terry can race at the lake. Let me or Terry know what your plan is on getting to the lake.
Pot luck sounds like a good idea, hope everyone can cook.
Braman, good deal with the kids, always nice to get away with the adults, although, it may seem like you did bring the kiddies with you at times.
The time is getting closer, 9 days and a wake up, can't wait to hit the water.

DAVEO
05-03-2005, 07:46 PM
Pot luck :D Im leaving at about 9 am on friday. Ill bring the pot.
How big sould it be? 10 qt.

deltarat
05-04-2005, 06:38 AM
Pot luck :D Im leaving at about 9 am on friday. Ill bring the pot.
How big sould it be? 10 qt.
Youjr going to bring 10 qts of pot :2purples:

abraman1326
05-04-2005, 11:33 AM
I guess we'd have to be lucky to get some pot huh? I'll pass on that one, but y'all are up to your stuff. A pot luck sound great. How will we cordinate between Steele Park and Spanish Flats though. This is going to be so fun...
BRA

DAVEO
05-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Thats what delta rat and i were talking about this week. We just get a list of people and what they would bring. I think that would be the easyest. Now were to have it is another question.

deltarat
05-05-2005, 02:08 PM
I think we should have it at Steel Park.
List
Delta Rat 2 Tri Tips and a ice chest of Corona

abraman1326
05-05-2005, 02:12 PM
Ok, finally got my spot reserved at Spanish Flat. I'll be in spot #21. Where is everyone else going to be, or what kind of baots should I be looking for. You can see in my sig what I'll have up there, unless it gets sold this weekend, and in that case, I'll change my sig so y'all will know what to look for. So, about the pot luck, is that a definite, and what do we need, and where. Can y'all believe in 8 days we'll be there. I am so anxious. I've taken a look at the weather, and we're prob looking at high 70's to low 80's over the weekend. It's going to be great up there.
BRA

deltarat
05-05-2005, 02:35 PM
My sig is my boat and 78 Anthonys sig is his boat. I dont think anyone is going to miss that sick ass boat Diggler is bringing, and DaveO is going to have his big deck boat. We are right on the water so look for a lifted white F150, a blue F150 with a shell on it and a black F150. You do drive a Ford dont you? If not you might have to park across the street.....J/K. This is going to be a fun trip and I for one am really looking forward to getting up there Friday morning. When is everyone else showing up?

DAVEO
05-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Steel park will work.
Ill bring a bunch of marinaded chicken and soda.

Dimarco21
05-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Pot Luck List:
DaveO marinaded chicken and soda
Dimarco21 Bread and Desert

78Anthonyjet
05-05-2005, 09:14 PM
I will bring the doritos, since Dave is bringing 10 quarts of pot, I will bring lots of doritos. I don't know what I will bring besides LOTS of COLD BEER. Any suggestion's would be greatly appreciated.
BRAMAN, we will be in sites # 60 and 61, see you. Look for a tall guys and a slightly fat bald guy and a short guy, all of us with fords.
7 days and it's LAKE time, see you all there. :D :D
Norm

deltarat
05-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Pot Luck List:
DaveO marinaded chicken and soda
Dimarco21 Bread and Desert
Desert wouldn't be mudslides would it?

abraman1326
05-06-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry, but I drive real trucks... CHEVY baby. We'll have both the puter suburban, and Tahoe. You'll know the Tahoe b/c it has my name on the windows. Brandon Adams. We'll have the boat, and 27 ft. travel trailer. We will be in spot 21, which is around the other side of the cove from 61. I will be keeping an eye out for y'all. We'll prob get up there about 12 or so. It's only about 45 min from my house, and I think we'll leave about 11 or so. Every day I am looking more forward to this great weekend. I'll still bring the Cabo for whoever wants it. This is going to be my b day weekend, the 13th is my b day. My lucky day too, Fri the 13th. I can't wait to see y'all up there. How many sites do we have total? I've have 1. Y'all planning on heading to the bridge on Sat and Sun? Looking at the weather so far, it looks like this is going to be the best weekend yet this year. Y'all sure picked a great weekend to do this. If anyone is still looking for sites up there, I know the only 2 they have together is Raccoon Ct. # 2,and 3. If you need 2, and they say they are full, tell them to pull me name off those 2 sites. I can't wait till we all get up there. See Ya then...
BRA

DAVEO
05-06-2005, 09:27 AM
I will bring the doritos, since Dave is bringing 10 quarts of pot, I will bring lots of doritos. I don't know what I will bring besides LOTS of COLD BEER. Any suggestion's would be greatly appreciated.
BRAMAN, we will be in sites # 60 and 61, see you. Look for a tall guys and a slightly fat bald guy and a short guy, all of us with fords.
7 days and it's LAKE time, see you all there. :D :D
Norm
No its a 10qt. pot. I will have some pot. Not 10qts. maybe 10grms.

diggler
05-06-2005, 09:31 AM
How many sites do we have total? I've have 1.
BRA
Only one site for ya BRA? I thought you were bringing all da bitches and ho's? Good thing I'm bringing a big tent to hold them all! :D :D

fleetimus
05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
If I show, it won't be til Saturday nite. Hoping I can make it!!!

Dimarco21
05-06-2005, 01:15 PM
Desert wouldn't be mudslides would it?
Is that a problem? :D

abraman1326
05-06-2005, 01:53 PM
Only one site for ya BRA? I thought you were bringing all da bitches and ho's? Good thing I'm bringing a big tent to hold them all! :D :D
I'm still figuring out who all is going. I'll be bringin the big 27ft trailer, so all da biatches can climb on in if they don't find someone else to snuggle up w/. But it is looking more like they'll just be w/ us at the bridge during the day, and prob be heading home at night, then back the next day. I'm still working out all the details. Time to start my summer pimpin...
BRA

deltarat
05-06-2005, 02:10 PM
If I show, it won't be til Saturday nite. Hoping I can make it!!!
Tim we would love to see ya. I hope you can make it.

deltarat
05-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Is that a problem? :D
Not at all!!!! Just do me a favor, keep the whip cream away from hammer.

deltarat
05-06-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm still figuring out who all is going. I'll be bringin the big 27ft trailer, so all da biatches can climb on in if they don't find someone else to snuggle up w/. But it is looking more like they'll just be w/ us at the bridge during the day, and prob be heading home at night, then back the next day. I'm still working out all the details. Time to start my summer pimpin...
BRA
Pimp on brotha!!

Dimarco21
05-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Not at all!!!! Just do me a favor, keep the whip cream away from hammer.
No Problem.
What day are you going? Up for a Friday night cruise?

78Anthonyjet
05-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Hey Phil were you in San Francisco today, I saw to midgets walking down the street and I thought they might have been looking for you . :2purples:
Friday night cruise sounds good, hopefully D-Rat and I will be there by noon on Friday.
6 FREAKING DAYS :hammer2:

BLEWBAYOU1
05-07-2005, 04:29 AM
I'll be there. I 'll be staying at "R-Ranch at the lake" It's only 10 minutes from steele park.
Brian

Dimarco21
05-07-2005, 07:18 AM
Sorry Norm no midgets yesterday. I was at Valkyrie Voodoo's house for his Cinco de Mayo party. What I do remember :idea: is 10:00 PM Obsessive Compulsive driving V.V.'s quad, I was riding backwards navigating. A ski rope tied to a 3 man canoe with V.V. and Hammer inside. Top speed maybe 35 mph in the straights. :jawdrop: Thank for a great night. :D
Hey Brian glad to hear your making it, we haven't seen ya in a while.

valkyrie voodoo
05-07-2005, 08:59 AM
What a ride, its a good thing there wasn't any water or we might have drowned.Hammer, you can come over any time and patch the hole in the boat.

Hammer
05-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Hey ….. The wake board was my idea. D21 was the psycho that pulled out the canoe. But then again, I know you have copious amounts of booze and food left over so as soon as the headache subsides I’m in for a group canoe repair. And for you D21, you’re still a roast beef sandwich packin FCS in my book.

Dimarco21
05-07-2005, 11:14 AM
Hey ….. The wake board was my idea. D21 was the psycho that pulled out the canoe. But then again, I know you have copious amounts of booze and food left over so as soon as the headache subsides I’m in for a group canoe repair. And for you D21, you’re still a roast beef sandwich packin FCS in my book.
FCS Window Licker.

78Anthonyjet
05-07-2005, 07:52 PM
You guys are twisted, sheep and midgets, now atvs and canoes, this has got to be a great weekend. :crossx:
5 days and counting down.

Rocket-J
05-07-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey Brian. Glad to hear from you. Bring your tent over to Space #27 and stay with us (in the rain) :cool:
I hope I am wrong. I haven't had very good luck with the weather this year. If anyone wants a copy of my boating schedule, you are welcome to it. Then schedule your weekends for another time, cause I am not picking the best days.
I am seriously considering cutting a hole in my cockpit cover and sewing in a full face helmet :idea: I think it will work if I don't have to dock, open the engine hatch or turn my head :D .
I will be there late after work on Friday night, 8pm to 9pm, I hope. Al

DAVEO
05-08-2005, 08:00 AM
Sorry Norm no midgets yesterday. I was at Valkyrie Voodoo's house for his Cinco de Mayo party. What I do remember :idea: is 10:00 PM Obsessive Compulsive driving V.V.'s quad, I was riding backwards navigating. A ski rope tied to a 3 man canoe with V.V. and Hammer inside. Top speed maybe 35 mph in the straights. :jawdrop: Thank for a great night. :D
Hey Brian glad to hear your making it, we haven't seen ya in a while.
Would love to see pics of that. :supp:

Dimarco21
05-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Would love to see pics of that. :supp:
It was a kodak moment. There wasn't a whole lot to see at 10 o'clock at night. V.V. ownes 2 acres of land which were used as our track. All that could be seen was the headlight from the quad then a blur of a canoe going by. Funniest thing in a long time.

DAVEO
05-08-2005, 11:00 AM
It was a kodak moment. There wasn't a whole lot to see at 10 o'clock at night. V.V. ownes 2 acres of land which were used as our track. All that could be seen was the headlight from the quad then a blur of a canoe going by. Funniest thing in a long time.
Sounds like fun. 4 more days till the lake. :D

78Anthonyjet
05-08-2005, 05:22 PM
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all you fockers.
4 Days till the LAKE, weathers looking at low to mid 70's :cool:

Dimarco21
05-08-2005, 06:35 PM
THIS JUST IN......OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE MAY SHOW UP SATURDAY.
IS THIS TRUE?
IF SO THIS TRIP HAS SUDDENLY TURNED VERY UGLY. :messedup:
I NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM. :D

DAVEO
05-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Like it wasnt ugly enough. :D
welcome O.C hope to see ya there

Obsessive Compulsive
05-08-2005, 06:49 PM
THIS JUST IN......OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE MAY SHOW UP SATURDAY.
IS THIS TRUE?
IF SO THIS TRIP HAS SUDDENLY TURNED VERY UGLY.
I NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM.
Yes, it may be true, but I'll be no best behavory, not. :supp: Still cleaning my shit up from needles. Talk about garbage scowl. :mad: I need to do some prop testing, any want to pace off with with me, yust in case I biff... :jawdrop: See you all there.
OOPS! MY WINE YUST SPILLED... :messedup:

deltarat
05-09-2005, 05:54 AM
No Problem.
What day are you going? Up for a Friday night cruise?
I am going up on Fri. what time do you think you will be showing up. Hell yea I am up for a Friday night cruse.

deltarat
05-09-2005, 05:58 AM
OC it would be great to see ya at the lake. Brian where the hell have you been, look forward to seeing you as well.

pussywuped
05-09-2005, 07:01 AM
Hey guys, Just a reminder about Berryessa. The water is very hard and the water spots are bad, don't let the water sit on your boat or it will become part of it. I had a space @ pleasure cove for 30 years. Have a good time up there, If the two resorts are closed by the dam, the water over there should be great for some speed runs..

deltarat
05-09-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey guys, Just a reminder about Berryessa. The water is very hard and the water spots are bad, don't let the water sit on your boat or it will become part of it. I had a space @ pleasure cove for 30 years. Have a good time up there, If the two resorts are closed by the dam, the water over there should be great for some speed runs..
Why don't you come up and join us for a day?

pussywuped
05-09-2005, 09:10 AM
I would love to, but I have a couples baby shower for my son on Saturday and a birthday on Sunday. I,ll make the next one.

deltarat
05-09-2005, 09:22 AM
We would look forward to seeing you at the next trip be it lake or lunch run.

abraman1326
05-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Going to be there in 4 days. So, where will this night run cruise to. I am so excited to get the boat out. I spent all day Sat getting her ready. New wash, new wax, new oil, new gas, new battery. Damn, she looks good. All most too good to sell, but I do want that mini day cruiser. It's amazing what a good coat of wax will do. Is everyone gettin excited? Looks like we'll be having quite a few people heading up. Hoping all the single women don't flake. I figure once they see the weather, they'll be crawling out of the woodwork to go. We'll just have to see...
BRA

RACER52
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
yep, all ready to go.. Gonna put the ski boat on the trailer and head out Friday morning.. Should be there arounf lunch...
So you all there..
Racer

Dimarco21
05-09-2005, 11:17 AM
I am going up on Fri. what time do you think you will be showing up. Hell yea I am up for a Friday night cruse.
We should get there 'bout noon Friday. We'll go out for a melow cruise that night before all the psycho's get there (you know who you are).
Glad to hear your makin' it Racer....I thought you had some problems with you boat?

deltarat
05-09-2005, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Dimarco21]We should get there 'bout noon Friday. We'll go out for a melow cruise that night before all the psycho's get there (you know who you are).
HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELIMINAT THIS
05-09-2005, 12:04 PM
Im going to try to make a day trip on sat. with the wife and kids. RACER if you bring the ski boat can you drag me around on my wakeboard for 10 min. :D Deltarat I missed you in havi. every body told me you left when you heard I was showing up. :idea:

BLEWBAYOU1
05-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Hey Brian. Glad to hear from you. Bring your tent over to Space #27 and stay with us (in the rain) :cool:
I hope I am wrong. I haven't had very good luck with the weather this year. If anyone wants a copy of my boating schedule, you are welcome to it. Then schedule your weekends for another time, cause I am not picking the best days.
I am seriously considering cutting a hole in my cockpit cover and sewing in a full face helmet :idea: I think it will work if I don't have to dock, open the engine hatch or turn my head :D .
I will be there late after work on Friday night, 8pm to 9pm, I hope. Al
Thanks Al, I may just take you up on that if it's anything like last year. :messedup: It,s only ten miles to R-Ranch but like I said, if it,s half of last year I won't be driving anywhere.
Thanks Al. Brian

abraman1326
05-09-2005, 12:25 PM
Just checked the weather, 82 on Fri and Sat here in Vacaville, and usually it's a bit hotter at Berryessa. SWEET!!!
BRA

deltarat
05-09-2005, 01:00 PM
Im going to try to make a day trip on sat. with the wife and kids. RACER if you bring the ski boat can you drag me around on my wakeboard for 10 min. :D Deltarat I missed you in havi. every body told me you left when you heard I was showing up. :idea:
I wasnt sure I had enough beer.

DAVEO
05-09-2005, 01:04 PM
I wasnt sure I had enough beer.
Looks like you dont. Better go back to the store.

Dimarco21
05-09-2005, 04:43 PM
We should get there 'bout noon Friday. We'll go out for a melow cruise that night before all the psycho's get there (you know who you are).
HAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree Deltarat, he is the criminal element of this group. :D

78Anthonyjet
05-09-2005, 05:24 PM
WEATHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE F ING GREAT
3 DAYS TO TILL THE LAKE
Everyone that is sitting on the fence, pull the post out of your A$$, and go to the lake, I am sure that we can find a FREE soda for you.

DAVEO
05-09-2005, 05:34 PM
Ill Have Soda. If im off on thurs. i might go up thurs. night.

78Anthonyjet
05-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Dave, I think that you are confused on what I mean when I say "SODA", They come in a silver can, and come From Colorado. :hammerhea

Dimarco21
05-09-2005, 07:29 PM
I need to do some prop testing, any want to pace off with me? Or are all of you guys FAGS?
Is anyone going to step up and race this guy?
I've paired off with him a thousand times...I'm bored with it :sleeping: .
Someone needs to smoke 'em. :lightsabe

acatitude
05-09-2005, 07:58 PM
put new distributer in set timing, primed and oiled it and low and behold it fired up so will be at berryessa on saaturday morning for some water testing, will launch from steele park since no answer at pleasure. llok forward to seeing every one.

78Anthonyjet
05-09-2005, 08:07 PM
I will race him as long as he is towing DaveO and D-Rats boats and has two anchors out. :crossx:

MOBrien
05-09-2005, 08:25 PM
this just in.....Just might make it out for a day run Saturday with the boys. Still unsure, but wondering how to find everyone once we get there...if we get there.
Oh wait...nevermind. I forgot that all I have to do is listen carefully for someone in a drunken stooper screaming "squeel like a pig boy, squeel like a pig!" and then shortly followed by ........."ReeeeeeEEE......rreeeEE.....ReeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE" :D
Funny thing is.....I don't have to single out any single one of you sick focks with that comment. :D :D
-M "Praying for the hall pass" OBrien

78Anthonyjet
05-09-2005, 08:35 PM
We've been wondering what happened to you Mike, and if you was gonna make it. If you make it, look for a boat with sheep on it, that will bet you close to Phil or Hammer. :2purples:
Hope to see you up there.
Still three days to go, DAMMIT!!!

BLEWBAYOU1
05-10-2005, 12:11 AM
Brian where the hell have you been, look forward to seeing you as well.
I have been working over time so I can go play with you Fockers this summer. It will be great to see you all, it's been awhile.
God Speed! Brian

acatitude
05-10-2005, 07:01 AM
whos going friday and where are you guys staying???? And thanks Gene at performance boat specialtys, awesome job. I may just get antsy and cruise up Friday if anyone is around .

acatitude
05-10-2005, 07:48 AM
ok should be at steele park around 130 friday. not sure where staying yet , so let me know who and where you guys are. 26 HOWARD CAT. AL when are you getting there??

fleetimus
05-10-2005, 08:41 AM
It doesn't look like I am going to make it!!! The Condor started blowing oil Saturday and then the tranny went out on the truck on the way home!!!!!!!!!! Have a few for me :(

RACER52
05-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Well be there Friday at Steel Park... around 1:30 also
Look for us in spot 25 and 26.
Wont have the Raysoncraft but will have the Teal and White Sanger ski boat..
Troy

abraman1326
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
We'll be getting there around 1.30 as well on Sat. Going to be a Spanish Flats spot #21. I'll keep a few cold for you if you make it up on Fri. I still need to go and get the Cabo for you guys. Sam's Club should have it right? Can't wait to get up there. I'll prob be pretty smashed on Fri night, it's a b day tradition. I'd love to get a ride w/ some of you w/ a boat w/ some power. Hopefuly I can come for a ride w/ someone, PLEASE!!! What's everyone's plans for Sat? I'm sure my crew will be heading over to the bridge for some partying. I'm hoping there will be a few boats out there this weekend. I know my crew will have at least 3. Damn, I've been looking forward to getting the boat on Berryessa since last Labor Day. The weather has sucked since then. In our Vacaville paper, it says the glory hole is still overflowing. I'll be looking for all of you this weekend. Any more news on the pot luch. When, where, what to bring, let me know?
BRA

Dimarco21
05-10-2005, 11:20 AM
ok should be at steele park around 130 friday. not sure where staying yet , so let me know who and where you guys are. 26 HOWARD CAT. AL when are you getting there??
We should be at Steele Park around 12 noon. Spot #25. The blender will be runnin' at 12:01. :D

MOBrien
05-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Got the hall pass but had to make concessions. The wife (Stacy) says to me....... "OK, but you have to take me & the kids out on Sunday"........pfffffft, twist my freakin arm why don't ya. :D Now I just gotta get the boys to bite on rolling 2hrs to B-essa instead of 15 minutes to the river. The pitch has been made and I'm just waiting for their response. I'll post-up when I know more.
Until then,
:clover: MOB :clover:

deltarat
05-10-2005, 12:14 PM
We should be at Steele Park around 12 noon. Spot #25. The blender will be runnin' at 12:01. :D
I will be there @ 11:55 with ice!

diggler
05-10-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm going to try to get to Spanish Flats on Friday, but it may be Saturday morning before I get there. (Might have to work on Friday...)

Dimarco21
05-10-2005, 02:51 PM
Bring those little fockin' umbrellas too....I like those. :notam:
I'm going to try to get to Spanish Flats on Friday, but it may be Saturday morning before I get there. (Might have to work on Friday...)
Work? Fock That. See you Friday. :yuk:

78Anthonyjet
05-10-2005, 04:46 PM
I will be about 5 seconds behind you, Terry has the ice, but I got the beer. :messedup:
2 days till the LAKE, DAM, will this week never end? :squiggle:
Hey BRA, you bringing any single's with you, I might be bringing a Gilligan with me, and he is single :rollside:

Obsessive Compulsive
05-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Did I here cold beer???? :cool: Well if I can get out of work early on friday, I will come up of one night. :eek: But will have to leave sat. late afternoon. Just remerber, COLD BEER.

acatitude
05-10-2005, 07:02 PM
great Troy I will find ya and dimarco. look forward to seeing you there :cool:

Rocket-J
05-10-2005, 08:00 PM
These Forums are a great way to communicate with people. It seems that I have offered a tent site to two Brians and a Ken, so if I stay home there should be enough room for everyone in site #27. Let's hope that we all have enough friends accomidate everyone. I was planning on arriving late Friday night. My work my be the deciding factor. Hope for the best. Al

Boat211
05-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Hey guys,well, oh nevermind,
Anyway, I am going to try to make it up for the day on saturday. Not sure where I am going to launch. Do you think you will be hangin out at the Putah Creek bridge? Well I will be lookin for yall.

Boatmaster
05-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Have fun and be safe you fockers, I'll be trying to push some fiberglass at the boat show.

acatitude
05-11-2005, 05:58 AM
well gee thats great of you AL, guess me and brianx2 have space 27. again thanks and hope you find a spot, Oh we may have room for loretta and the martinis, but the rest , gosh just dont know yet :D :D :D . see ya friday buddy

RACER52
05-11-2005, 09:03 AM
this is some good chit..
Looks like I'm lucky that were only bringin up the ski boat cause it sounds like I'll be trashed by 2:00 p.m Friday :hammer2: dont want to tempt myself with all that h.p in the Raysoncraft :2purples:
Cant wait=gonna put the ski boat on the trailer tonight and give it the once over and then see you fockers at the lake..
Sounds like Hammer will be staying in the Racer's arena with the family..
Racer

acatitude
05-11-2005, 09:51 AM
see ya friday afternoon Troy. yea the ski boat may be the way to go. this is first time out for the water taxi since new motor so we will see if it will get up to 50/60 or so with new motor. trying to get the damn stereo fixed today. 4 amps 1 deck and 8 fuses, geez looks like each fuse has a fuse,lol. man Don is overkill. see ya friday .

Robbie Racer
05-11-2005, 12:52 PM
Hey Ken, did you get a new motor home or are you tenting it this weekend?
Brian, glad to hear that you are going to make it. It's been too long since we have seen you.
It looks like the weather is going to be great this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. We should arrive Steele Park sometime before dark on Friday. See you fockers then (at least those of you that aren't already passed out). :messedup:
Has anyone heard from hulshot to see if he's still planning on making it up this weekend?
RR

abraman1326
05-11-2005, 01:45 PM
78AnthonyJet, I think there will be a few single women w/ us. I haven't gotten a good count on who all is going yet. A bunch of I think so's, but nothing definate. We'll just have to see. I am so w/ you though, will this week ever end?
I can't wait to get up there, pup a top, and get out on the water. Doin my shopping tonight, I'll get the trailer, and boat all ready tomorrow night, and I hope to be on the road by 11 on Fri. That's presuming the little lady is ready to go by then. Usually she's not ready till at least an hour after I say I want to leave, but I'm hoping w/o the kids this weekend, she can be ready on time. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. I'll see y'all up there Fri afternoon sometime.
Just an FYI. I will be heading over to the bridge on Sat, and Sun afternoons. I have a feeling this will be the first weekend this year that there will be anybody up there. Got a new bag of beads, and I've been working on my throwing technique, so we'll have to see how it goes...
BRA

DAVEO
05-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Cool you will have to show us. Is it for distance or placement?

abraman1326
05-11-2005, 02:47 PM
Placement. Got to impress them somehow. You know, I really want to know why you can offer a woman a nickle, and get nothing, but you flash her a strand of $.02 beads and they will show you whatever you want? It make absolutly no sense...
BRA

78Anthonyjet
05-11-2005, 05:17 PM
DAMIT, IT STILL AIN'T FRIDAY. :lightsabe
Will this week never end? :boxingguy
See tou all in about40 hours

diggler
05-11-2005, 05:58 PM
OK, it's official. I'll be there Friday evening. I'll be putting up the tent in spot #61 (is that right Norm?)
So everyone will be in Steel Park at site #27 or something that evening?

Obsessive Compulsive
05-11-2005, 06:04 PM
I'm going to be there in the back of my truck, vomit & all. :rollside: It's time to go, is it fri. yet? :cool:

Dimarco21
05-11-2005, 07:16 PM
OK, it's official. I'll be there Friday evening. I'll be putting up the tent in spot #61 (is that right Norm?)
Unofficial agenda :
12:01 pm...Blender is runnin' (Deltarat were going to need that ice)
2:00 pm....O.C. arrives and kicks this party off.
Fock time...We go Boatin'
We return from boatin' and drink some more.
Night night time, O.C. sleepin' in the back of his truck and we add some more vomit to his vomit.
That sounds like a great 1st day. :D

DAVEO
05-11-2005, 07:54 PM
we dont know yet we will see when you get there. We will make it work.
I am looking forward to meeting some of you. the rest well you now.

acatitude
05-11-2005, 10:22 PM
hey Bra I have room for single women in my boat, illjust make hulshot walk lol. hey Keith how was hawwaii? im tentin it buddy just like you. I looked at my tents today, how focking depressing, oh well, it will work out. probably no new motor home till this winter. Glen did ana wesome job, thanks Keith,he was great. boat ran great when we fired it up,ran it for 1/2hour or so, we will water test it friday afternoon and see.
DOn said he may try to get up saturday night after work or sunday depending on momma and baby. having a few issues there i guess.
Look orward to seeing you and maggie.
lets see 5 empty single cute women seats left in my boat :D :D :D

BLEWBAYOU1
05-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Phil. Are you saying break out the gregor? Don't temp me ,I hate to see grown men cry. :rollside:
My junk is packed and ready. Brian :cool:

BLEWBAYOU1
05-11-2005, 10:48 PM
These Forums are a great way to communicate with people. It seems that I have offered a tent site to two Brians and a Ken, so if I stay home there should be enough room for everyone in site #27. Let's hope that we all have enough friends accomidate everyone. I was planning on arriving late Friday night. My work my be the deciding factor. Hope for the best. Al
Hey Al. If there is no room I can always make the 10 min. trip to R-Ranch. I just don't have any get out of jail free cards.
Warning to all Drivers. The Highway Patrol is watching the straight away past Moskowite corners, That's just past where you turn to Steele park and before Turtle Rock. A Gal friend of mine just got a drunk driving there last saturday night. It's a speed trap. It's the only straight away all the way through the hills and they wait were the road has a dog leg to the right. Max speed is 55 mph. Just a warning!
Brian :p

acatitude
05-11-2005, 11:29 PM
Hey Brian,dont sweat it we will figure out something, theres always room buddy .hell I can crash in my truck for the night if need be.unless bra is bringin all them single women, then we will have to see, lol. I'lhave the grey goose on ice bud. Hey Keith at that time of night your pullin in be careful and watch the road for passed out boaters .

Dimarco21
05-12-2005, 05:12 AM
Phil. Are you saying break out the gregor? Don't temp me ,I hate to see grown men cry. :rollside:
My junk is packed and ready. Brian :cool:
It's time. Bring it. :cool:

Robbie Racer
05-12-2005, 05:57 AM
Hey Keith at that time of night your pullin in be careful and watch the road for passed out boaters .
I hear you. I will make sure that I don't run over D-21 and OC. :wink:
Glad to hear that Glen did a good job for you.
Can't wait. The weather looks like it's going to be great. Maggie and I should be arriving around 7:00. See you fockers then.
RR

deltarat
05-12-2005, 06:11 AM
Is it focking Friday yet??

MOBrien
05-12-2005, 08:11 AM
DAMN IT! My buddies are pussies and don't want to make the short jaunt to B-essa for the day. Looks like we're headed to the river for just a few hours becuase they've got limited time available. Oh well, at least I'll be seein many of you at the Cat Attack! That's gonna be off the hook!
Have a safe weekend everyone and don't break your junk before Shasta!
Later,
MOB

Obsessive Compulsive
05-12-2005, 08:15 AM
DAMN IT! My buddies are pussies and don't want to make the short jaunt to B-essa for the day. Looks like we're headed to the river for just a few hours becuase they've got limited time available. Oh well, at least I'll be seein many of you at the Cat Attack! That's gonna be off the hook!
Have a safe weekend everyone and don't break your junk before Shasta!
Later,
MOB
So go yourself, I am. Don't be a pussy. If you want you can leave your junk at home & ride with me ? :idea:

ELIMINAT THIS
05-12-2005, 08:58 AM
90% sure myself and family will make a day trip sat. Whats up with noise on berryessa am I going to get a ticket. OC I have some pics of you running at speed alley if you want them I will bring them to berryessa. :rollside:

MOBrien
05-12-2005, 09:08 AM
So go yourself, I am. Don't be a pussy. If you want you can leave your junk at home & ride with me ? :idea:
........from previous Delta runs, you know I'm good with runnin my sled solo. But these are old college buddies that I don't get to hang with very often and one I haven't seen in like 4-5 years. Gotta take advantage even if it's only for a few hours.
Besides, I really don't want to see you trying to get Hammer or D21 to squeel like piglets and then vomiting all over the place.
:jawdrop: :D Yuk! :p

Obsessive Compulsive
05-12-2005, 09:16 AM
90% sure myself and family will make a day trip sat. Whats up with noise on berryessa am I going to get a ticket. OC I have some pics of you running at speed alley if you want them I will bring them to berryessa. :rollside:
Hope to see you guys there, yes, bring the pictures, thanks. ;)
OK, MO, your off the hook, but we will still call you a fag. :mix: See you on the next one.

Dimarco21
05-12-2005, 09:33 AM
I hear you. I will make sure that I don't run over D-21 and OC. :wink:
RR
We might be speed bump material by the time you get there Friday night, see you there.

abraman1326
05-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Ok, in refrence to the speed trap, I haven't heard anything, but my fathers boss owns all the property from the turn to Steele Park, to the turn to R Ranch. You know that construction yard going in on the right there, that's his as well, but all the houses on the right and left are the families.I'll try to find out more today about any speed trap or anything. You are right though, it is the only straight, and I know even towing the 27ft. trailer, I get up to at least 70 through there.
24 hours till I'm on the road to Spanish Flats. Can't wait to see everyone there. Is there any word on a pot luck? I did my shopping last night, and I didn't get anything for it, but if I need to go back to the store to get something, I will, just let me know...
BRA

abraman1326
05-12-2005, 10:38 AM
Another FYI...
Twards the end of the month, by Memorial Day, Pleasure Cove will be reopened. Anybody w/ boats or trailers has untill Dec to get them out, but the resort will be reopening this month. Just thought I'd let everyone know...
BRA

Restless22
05-12-2005, 10:47 AM
It looks like the Restless's will be out for our first trip this year. Probably the last for a while. We only have like 6 more weeks before the baby is due....
We are launching at Steele Park, In a sweetwater patio boat. If you guys see us give us a git r done!!
Ron

deltarat
05-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Ok, in refrence to the speed trap, I haven't heard anything, but my fathers boss owns all the property from the turn to Steele Park, to the turn to R Ranch. You know that construction yard going in on the right there, that's his as well, but all the houses on the right and left are the families.I'll try to find out more today about any speed trap or anything. You are right though, it is the only straight, and I know even towing the 27ft. trailer, I get up to at least 70 through there.
24 hours till I'm on the road to Spanish Flats. Can't wait to see everyone there. Is there any word on a pot luck? I did my shopping last night, and I didn't get anything for it, but if I need to go back to the store to get something, I will, just let me know...
BRA
Bring what ever you care to share just make sure there is a lot and when it all gets done cooking we will have one hell of a dinner.

diggler
05-12-2005, 12:48 PM
It looks like the Restless's will be out for our first trip this year. Probably the last for a while. We only have like 6 more weeks before the baby is due....
We are launching at Steele Park, In a sweetwater patio boat. If you guys see us give us a git r done!!
Ron
So is Shawna going to wear a bikini? Just kidding, I'm sure she's glowing with motherhood! congrats! I'm looking forward to meeting the both of you folks!

Restless22
05-12-2005, 12:57 PM
So is Shawna going to wear a bikini? Just kidding, I'm sure she's glowing with motherhood! congrats! I'm looking forward to meeting the both of you folks!
I think the bikini is out this time around. YOu gonna be around Dig? Ill buy ya a beer on Sunday!

Dave C
05-12-2005, 02:07 PM
what day you fawkers going??....
chalk me up for a maybe.

Restless22
05-12-2005, 02:14 PM
what day you fawkers going??....
chalk me up for a maybe.
Fk that. Im chalkin you in for Sunday, Day shot. Com Awwnn.......
:argue:

Dave C
05-12-2005, 03:29 PM
damn, twist my arm fawker....
Fk that. Im chalkin you in for Sunday, Day shot. Com Awwnn.......
:argue:

BLEWBAYOU1
05-12-2005, 06:30 PM
BRA
I know the Pridmores, My dad went to Napa high with the old man. Well I guess you could call it a speed trap or just a great place to catch speeders, It's no secrete they have been hanging there for years. My wife works at R-Ranch and we are also owners. We have a 5th wheel we keep there that she and the kids stay in when shes working plus my daughter attends kindergarden at Capell Valley elementary next to the pridmores shop. I'm at the lake at least 5 days a week. It sure makes a long commute to work every day.
Phil,
I did a drive by your house today after work, but it looked like all the shutters were closed. So I just got the strange looks from the neighbors for driving my work truck on your street. Oh,Can you pick up my brass out of the middle of the street for me? Thanks , I reload. :p
See all you Fockers at the lake.
Brian :cool:

abraman1326
05-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Don Pridmore passed on a few years ago. It's a strange way he died, maybe we'll talk about it this weekend. They are all such great people. We used to go up there every year for Easter, but Donnie hasn't had it at his house in a couple years. He just built a new one up on his hill, and my dad say's it incredible, I can't wait to see it.
Well,I guess this is the last time I sign on here till I see you all up there, 15 hours and counting...
BRA

deltarat
05-12-2005, 06:50 PM
My shit is packed and I am tuggin out in the AM. See you Focks at the lake.

acatitude
05-12-2005, 06:53 PM
well since im going to steele park was wondering if from sac its easier to take 80 to suisuin rather then threw winters past damn and around the mountain??? let me know thanks I just hate that windy ass road once you pass pleasure cove

DAVEO
05-12-2005, 07:01 PM
well we will see all you fockers in the mornig.
DRIVE SAFE EVERYONE!

Robbie Racer
05-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Good news from Gilroy. Maggie is getting off work at noon, so we will be on the road shortly after that and should miss the traffic to get to Steele Park around 4:00 or so. Hopefully we can now arrive in time before D-21 and OC pass out and do a little partying with you guys. :D
Keith

diggler
05-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Bought all the food tonight. I'm ready, but can't leave until after 5PM. Should be interesting driving in rush hour through Benecia. I actually don't mind because like someone mentioned earlier, they'll all see the boat and know that at least someone is in for fun!

Hammer
05-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I have got a twist for this weekend………..I was talking with a tree hugging, granola eating, kayak packin non alcohol drinking chick in the city today. She informed that the 7th annual Triathlon at Popoo Creek will be going on this Saturday and Sunday at the lake. They seem to think that it will be a Zen type experience and feel that the lake is theirs all weekend.
What do ya think boys?
Who is going going to be annoyed the most? Bark muncher’s or big blockers?
ps: wach for the shower caps crossin the creek ........ may result in an exspensive prop strike!

Dimarco21
05-12-2005, 08:36 PM
My shit is packed and I am tuggin out in the AM. See you Focks at the lake.
Dude, I didn't even fock with this one....Dat just don't sound right.

Rocket-J
05-12-2005, 08:50 PM
My luck, all the tree huggers will be carrying db meters and note pads. :D
See you all tomorrow night, 8pm or later. Al :cool:

JEThro
05-13-2005, 02:18 AM
I can't miss out on an opportunity like this. I'll be at Steel Park bright and early Saturday. :eek: Just listen for the rooster. :wink:

Dave C
05-13-2005, 08:31 AM
I like them types... they taste like chicken! :wink:
I was talking with a tree hugging, granola eating, kayak packin non alcohol drinking chick in the city today. !

MOBrien
05-13-2005, 01:03 PM
OK, MO, your off the hook, but we will still call you a fag. :mix: See you on the next one.
have fun and be safe you fockers! See you in Shasta!
Hey, anyone goin to the boat drags in Red Bluff on Memorial Day weekend??? We'll be there all day Sunday. Thunder on the river!
-MOB

BLEWBAYOU1
05-13-2005, 05:40 PM
have fun and be safe you fockers! See you in Shasta!
Hey, anyone goin to the boat drags in Red Bluff on Memorial Day weekend??? We'll be there all day Sunday. Thunder on the river!
-MOB
MOB.
Sorry you can't make it due to you caving in to your old gang.
I was driving through oakley today and I pulled up next to Dimarco(AKA Phil and lovely wife) She is so Cool!
I pulled up next to them at an intersection and looked in the passinger window and didn't see any one. They were reclining back so far they must of had the plotter on. Phil had to lean forward to see me out the window. It was to funny. He looked Gangster. He was heading out at about 10:45 am today. I then called Keith to report the junk I saw and he was getting ready to head out around nooner. So I have to go out hook up my junk and head to the party(lake) ,it takes me a whole 45 minutes and I'm wet. So hope to see more of you fockers there and bring your junk. Or just show up theres always room for ladies on my boat! Fags can swim. :sqeyes:
God Speed! Brian :p

diggler
05-15-2005, 03:30 PM
Had a great weekend meeting all the folks! I really gotta say thanks to Dave and Amy for really making two strangers feel totally at home. Norm, Terry, thank you guys too for helping me launch and getting beers and food, etc... it was much appreciated! It was great to see all the folks again after such a long wait. Bra, sorry for not getting any pics of you and the WWF belt. ha ha!
DaveO's may be a Bayliner, but it was the most comfortable boat when tied up!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142DSC00111.JPG
Phil and family, and the back of OC
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142DSC00108.JPG
DeltaRat
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142DSC00109.JPG
Thanks DeltaRat for letting me tie off!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142DSC00110.JPG

Obsessive Compulsive
05-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Yes, that was a great trip , untill my V-drive box let lose. Lower gear is missing about 7 theeth, haw, whats a little chunkish, what about about your junk R.R.? Good to meet new & old again. see you guys on the next. DaveO, that is one bad ass bayliner. :hammer2:

DAVEO
05-15-2005, 07:36 PM
That was a great trip. It was nice to meet everyone. we need to do another trip. next time stay at the same place. Diggler that is one bad ass jet. as soon as i can get the pics downloaded i will get them out. lots of good pics of everyone. Cant wait till shasta.