PDA

View Full Version : Strong Arm Robbery...

essexjet
04-06-2005, 06:19 PM
is what the police called it. So heres the story; I was walking out of autozone today in Moreno Valley walking to my truck and a young black kid (approx 15-16) comes up to me asking for $0.75. I told him that I didn't have any cash on me (even though I did, but seeing his three diamond ear rings I though to myself F this kid). He then asked "you dont have anything". I said NO, no money on me. And then he grabs my new nextel i860 phone that was in its holder and clipped to my pocket. Grabs it so hard that the holder (clip) broke from my pocket and he ran off with my phone. Me standing there thinking mother F'er and had bags of oil and oil filter in my hands threw the bags in the bed of my truck and start after him but he was gone. So I go back to autozone to call 911 in which RSO shows up with alot of officers within minutes but no luck. The thing that pissed me off the most was all the numbers in my phone. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: The advice that I can give out of this is write, put in address or save somehow all your numbers.

boxscore
04-06-2005, 06:23 PM
we need your phone number

boxscore
04-06-2005, 06:23 PM
just figured the dumbass kid would likely answer

Jbb
04-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Too bad you couldnt pull your.45 out of your belt and end his criminal career early...Bang!

essexjet
04-06-2005, 06:32 PM
we need your phone number
The police on scene called it and it was already turned off. I called nextel and had the phone suspended.

boxscore
04-06-2005, 06:34 PM
Too bad you couldnt pull your.45 out of your belt and end his criminal career early...Bang!
He already said he didn't have .75
Don't be a smartass JBB.

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 06:37 PM
Hey some kid named Darnell just called and said your piece of crap Nextel sucks. :hammerhea

BoatPI
04-06-2005, 06:38 PM
Imagine that in Mo Valley. In case you did not know that place is the safe house haven for LA street gangs and has been for about 20 years.

essexjet
04-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Imagine that in Mo Valley. In case you did not know that place is the safe house haven for LA street gangs and has been for about 20 years.
Hell ya!!! I'm outta here!! This pushed me over the edge

77charger
04-06-2005, 06:53 PM
i The advice that I can give out of this is write, put in address or save somehow all your numbers.
Tell me about that i lost 2 phones with numbers in them most i know a few are friends i run into here and there i never write them down just enter then loose the damn phone to lose numbers til i run into them again or never see them agian.I still havent done this to my current phone either.

Kilrtoy
04-06-2005, 06:58 PM
WHy didnt you run after him and beat his ass with the phone....
I hope that never happens to me, Because that will be the day that F***ER meets the devil in person.....

phebus
04-06-2005, 06:59 PM
[QUOTE=essexjet] Me standing there thinking mother F'er and had bags of oil and oil filter in my hands threw the bags in the bed of my truck and start after him but he was gone.[/QUOTEIf you'd have looked down, you would have probably seen that he had a $300.- pair of tennis shoes on. Yea, your gonna catch him. :D

essexjet
04-06-2005, 07:06 PM
WHy didnt you run after him and beat his ass with the phone....
I hope that never happens to me, Because that will be the day that F***ER meets the devil in person.....
I tried but me a 33 out of shape chasing a 15 year old weighing around 120 and about 5'8".... yeah I'm going to catch that fuker

Kilrtoy
04-06-2005, 07:07 PM
How did you let someone get that close to you..
Also you should have hit him upside the head with your bag....

spectratoad
04-06-2005, 07:09 PM
I believe that Nextel can download and then upload your numbers into a new phone.
Where is our ***boat Nextel dealer Nextel4u???

essexjet
04-06-2005, 07:11 PM
How did you let someone get that close to you..
Also you should have hit him upside the head with your bag....
I know, this has never happened before the whole this took around 20secs. I was thinking that something was up but I dont have the LAPD F everyone mentality. But do now :lightsabe

essexjet
04-06-2005, 07:12 PM
I believe that Nextel can download and then upload your numbers into a new phone.
Where is our ***boat Nextel dealer Nextel4u???
Thats right I forgot about him. Nextel4u please pm me.

Kilrtoy
04-06-2005, 07:13 PM
I know, this has never happened before the whole this took around 20secs. I was thinking that something was up but I dont have the LAPD F everyone mentality. But do now :lightsabe
I dont have that either,
BUT
I have a thing called personal space and no-one violates it...
Sorry this happened and its only a phone, it could have been worse.. Glad you are ok.....

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]I
BUT
QUOTE]
Where is that pic of you sleeping in your boxers covered in animals and bugs....personal space...LOL ..when your not passed out you mean.... :p :p

Kilrtoy
04-06-2005, 07:21 PM
[QUOTE=Kilrtoy]I
BUT
QUOTE]
Where is that pic of you sleeping in your boxers covered in animals and bugs....personal space...LOL ..when your not passed out you mean.... :p :p
I thought the wife had my back, BUT the kids attacked..... :D

riverroyal
04-06-2005, 07:25 PM
a black kid with diamond earrings in inland empire,,,,you should have your phone back tommorrow

hoolign
04-06-2005, 07:26 PM
You would think their would cops all over a place like that!

Mandelon
04-06-2005, 07:30 PM
I thought the wife had my back, BUT the kids attacked..... :D
I think the wife would prefer your front..... :wink:

DogHouse
04-06-2005, 07:37 PM
He already said he didn't have .75
Don't be a smartass JBB.
Smartass? Definitely not. Smart? Definitely!
:D

PBOCOP
04-06-2005, 07:38 PM
I got the new Palm Treo 650 phone. I loved my palm pilot and this thing is the best ever. All my contacts that are in my Outlook or my Palm are the contacts that the cell phone uses too. For text, email, phone numbers, anything it's all the same all right there. So awesome. I hotsync it to my home and work computer daily. So if I lose it or it gets stolen, nothing lost. Just get a new one and sync it right back up. I recommend this phone/palm to everyone.
In your situation, I would love for this to happen to me someday. For one I'd chase his ass into some yard and beat the shit out of him. Or if I think he has a weapon, he gets my 45 to the side of his head first. Dangerous situation but **** him. I try to use the ATM at night with my 45 in my hand hopeing some **** face will walk towards me and breathe his last breathe.
Wow, I'm mean and violent tonite. It's all about peace and love. :eek:

hoolign
04-06-2005, 07:40 PM
I got the new Palm Treo 650 phone. I loved my palm pilot and this thing is the best ever. All my contacts that are in my Outlook or my Palm are the contacts that the cell phone uses too. For text, email, phone numbers, anything it's all the same all right there. So awesome. I hotsync it to my home and work computer daily. So if I lose it or it gets stolen, nothing lost. Just get a new one and sync it right back up. I recommend this phone/palm to everyone.
In your situation, I would love for this to happen to me someday. For one I'd chase his ass into some yard and beat the shit out of him. Or if I think he has a weapon, he gets my 45 to the side of his head first. Dangerous situation but **** him. I try to use the ATM at night with my 45 in my hand hopeing some **** face will walk towards me and breathe his last breathe.
Oh arent you what the country needs!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-06-2005, 07:41 PM
MMMMMMM I see you are alittle fired up tonight, LMAO

Phat Daddy
04-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Hope you did'nt have any... umm should I say, interesting photos on there :wink:

essexjet
04-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Hope you did'nt have any... umm should I say, interesting photos on there :wink:
Not yet the phone was only two weeks old. :mad:

Phat Daddy
04-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Not yet the phone was only two weeks old. :mad:
Sorry to hear about that. I have the same phone and as long as you have the insurance your good, they are a little pricey. Could have been worse.

Big Warlock
04-06-2005, 08:05 PM
In Az. we carry guns. We don't put up with Sh*t like that. Seriously, we all have concealed weapons permits and we take care of business right there and then. Not a problem. I live in a very nice neighborhood. And not too far away are many biker gangs that don't put up with this sort of crap! You guys in Cali need to get some new rules to play by. When the people have the legitimate right to carry weapons, people think twice before they screw with you.
Again, just my .02 worth.

Phat Daddy
04-06-2005, 08:12 PM
Thats the problem here in Cali, you don't know who is caring a gun. A good friend of are family tried to stop a guy from car jacking him, the guy had a gun and killed my friend. We talk about it now and say " its just a car". If we could have him back I would buy him a new car... it's JUST A PHONE. Just my 02

OutCole'd
04-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Thats the problem here in Cali, you don't know who is caring a gun. A good friend of are family tried to stop a guy from car jacking him, the guy had a gun and killed my friend. We talk about it now and say " its just a car". If we could have him back I would buy him a new car... it's JUST A PHONE. Just my 02
I totally agree. If you confident you'll win, go for it, otherwise, it's nothing some coin can't replace.

Phat Daddy
04-06-2005, 08:19 PM
I totally agree. If you confident you'll win, go for it, otherwise, it's nothing some coin can't replace.
Your signature says it all

essexjet
04-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Thats what I keep on saying its just a phone. But then its the principal of things the mentality of kids now days is if you want something just go jack someone for it. F that :angry2:

OutCole'd
04-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Sad part is what good is it to the guy. It's going to be turned off in no time. Can the reprogram them so that the can use them again? I would think the technology is there so the phone would be junk.

hoolign
04-06-2005, 08:26 PM
Thats what I keep on saying its just a phone. But then its the principal of things the mentality of kids now days is if you want something just go jack someone for it. F that :angry2:
It sounds like a rough part of town! How come there are no cops there?

Phat Daddy
04-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah its totally Fu#ked, you know what, Fu@k what I said and lets go find the bastard and have are way with him :D . How hard can it be to find a kid thats fits this description in MV. J/K

Huckleberry
04-06-2005, 08:44 PM
Ahhhh...Beautiful Mo Valley, carjacking capital of the United States! Sorry it happened to ya, but you might be lucky all he jacked is your phone! :(

racecar.hotshoe
04-06-2005, 09:04 PM
My phone has gps locater on it steal mine and they will find you! :D

essexjet
04-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Sad part is what good is it to the guy. It's going to be turned off in no time. Can the reprogram them so that the can use them again? I would think the technology is there so the phone would be junk.
cops told me that they take out the nextel "stuff" out of it and put in boost moble. Boost moble has no way of tracking the phone.

Ultrafied
04-06-2005, 09:28 PM
It sounds like a rough part of town! How come there are no cops there?
Most of MV is the "rough part of town" .... was the same when it was Sunnymead, just more of the same now!

Ultrafied
04-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend ... but ... it's a good bet that a normal person will not pack, on the other hand, if a person is assualting you, it's good chance that THEY have a weapon. Arizona and other states kind of "even" it out by allowing a person to carry as well. :D I would like to be able to carry legal, instead of ....

PBOCOP
04-06-2005, 09:36 PM
Yea I was on a roll.
Most of it was true though. They pick me, they might not live much longer. Just a fact. They better bring a gun to the gun fight because their tough gangster talk might not cut it.
There are cops everywhere. But in a case like this, a cop is never really gonna help. By the time they get there, the guy is in the wind. He might get caught a few days later trading it for crack or whatever, but by that time it's too late.
Handle it when you can, realizing you are taking a risk. But if you are careful and think before you act, you will come out ahead and he will be hurting or locked up for many years. In this situation, the guy probably has previous strikes and due to this being robbery, it might have been his last strike before being put away for life. We could have only hoped.

wsuwrhr
04-06-2005, 09:38 PM
It would have been neat to put a bullet in the fukers back as he was running away.
If you are a good shot, just think, it will be the last time he does that. Retrieve your phone, wipe it off, put it back in your pocket and carry on your day.
Brian

PlyaPlya22
04-06-2005, 09:39 PM
Yea I was on a roll.
Most of it was true though. They pick me, they might not live much longer. Just a fact. They better bring a gun to the gun fight because their tough gangster talk might not cut it.
There are cops everywhere. But in a case like this, a cop is never really gonna help. By the time they get there, the guy is in the wind. He might get caught a few days later trading it for crack or whatever, but by that time it's too late.
Handle it when you can, realizing you are taking a risk. But if you are careful and think before you act, you will come out ahead and he will be hurting or locked up for many years. In this situation, the guy probably has previous strikes and due to this being robbery, it might have been his last strike before being put away for life. We could have only hoped.
Easy tough guy!! :D How are things???

Wicky
04-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Classic O'malley. Have you been drinking CLs? Just glad it's legal to carry my .45 in Idaho. Shit like that rarely occurs here. Sorry about the loss Essex.
Peace out,
Wicky
P.S. So what exactly is the law in Cali when transporting firearms in a Pickup Truck with no trunk? Unloaded with ammo in Glove box with the gun in a visible sight?

Wicky
04-06-2005, 10:48 PM
Cali****-U is such a piece a sh*t state and as such, it f*cks its citizens in every way it can every time it can. Whether we're talking about taxes, price of gas, boating noise laws, etc., this state works against the very people that make this state work.
It's a shame that the only one's that have the means to "legally" defend themselves are our law enforcement personel. What about Joe average citizen? It's not the duty nor the responsibility of our police to protect us but the very gov't that you've elected has seen fit to castrate each and every one of us. WTF? Taking an example to the extreme, if you were to awaken in the middle of the night to find some 6'6" asshole standing over your wife with his dick in his hand- you are NOT legally justified in killing him! You can use only enough force to make him stop his activity. (smack him with your blanky ?) We do have some ash*le ada's that will even give a situation such as this a second thought at prosecuting the homeowner if the 'misunderstood burglar' were to meet his demise. Basically, I'm paying my taxes to employ an assh*le to f*ck me. yeah right.
In Essexjet's case, the mere presence of a weapon of self defense would probably have thwarted the situation. I'm not advocating wasting 15 rounds on a piece of sh*t however I AM advocating 'having the right" to be ABLE to use 15 rounds on a piece of sh*t IF the situation called for it.
Personaly, I advocate REVOLUTION. Every one of our POS politicians that are for gun control and opposed to passing a "shall issue" concealed weapons bill should be voted outta office in the very next election.
It's a crime that the very people we elect to do what's right for the majority of the citizens of this state think more of the criminals than they do the law abiding citizens that pay their salaries.
Rio
Having lived in L.A. Rio, I couldn't agree with you more. Well put.
Thank you,
Wicky

unleashed
04-07-2005, 12:02 AM
Wow, thats some jacked up shiat. Is Moreno Valley really that bad??? I had no clue???
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Silver
04-07-2005, 12:28 AM
MV SUCKS BIG TIME! My brother lives out there because he is in the Air Force. He has had nothing but problems!

Big Warlock
04-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Someone said in Cali you don't know who has a gun. Well, you know that the chances of the up-standing citizen having a gun is remote. The people that have guns are the criminals, who have them illegally.
In Az. most people carry. So criminals think twice before doing something.

cdog
04-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Having lived in L.A. Rio, I couldn't agree with you more. Well put.
Thank you,
Wicky
Their plan is to take one piece at a time so it does'nt hurt too much. Eventually will will be down to nothing but a cellphone to call someone who does'nt care anyway. But as you can see, that does'nt work out so well.

Wicky
04-07-2005, 07:58 AM
The only right you have anymore in Cali is the right to remain silent!!!
Unless of course, your posting on ***boat and you can't control your fingers on the keyboard after drinking too much. :)
Don't forget the medicinal ganja either.
Hell, I'm suprised they haven't made farting illegal in Cali yet. Can you imagine smog testing your farts?

cdog
04-07-2005, 08:02 AM
I went to high school out there. My parents did the move out to biffa and buy a big house thing in the 80's. Mo town was ok untill the getto kids got shipped in to go to the nice new schools. Our 3 year old school was trashed by little gangster black kids. Hell we even had race riots because of the rodney king deal. I got out of there but my two sisters were there still. After I graduated HS I heard about a girl who got raped by 3 black kids behind the school while walking home. After that they moved to AH. It's crazy how that place has turned into such a shit hole. There were 5 or 6 little wanna be gangster kids in my school who rob'd places and went to jail before my class graduated. I won't even drive thru that place. I'd rather take the 10 frwy.

RiverDave
04-07-2005, 08:07 AM
is what the police called it. So heres the story; I was walking out of autozone today in Moreno Valley walking to my truck and a young black kid (approx 15-16) comes up to me asking for $0.75. I told him that I didn't have any cash on me (even though I did, but seeing his three diamond ear rings I though to myself F this kid). He then asked "you dont have anything". I said NO, no money on me. And then he grabs my new nextel i860 phone that was in its holder and clipped to my pocket. Grabs it so hard that the holder (clip) broke from my pocket and he ran off with my phone. Me standing there thinking mother F'er and had bags of oil and oil filter in my hands threw the bags in the bed of my truck and start after him but he was gone. So I go back to autozone to call 911 in which RSO shows up with alot of officers within minutes but no luck. The thing that pissed me off the most was all the numbers in my phone. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: The advice that I can give out of this is write, put in address or save somehow all your numbers.
Your nextel phone most likely has GPS capabillities built right into it. I don't have time to read the whole thread, but call Nextel, and tell them you'd like to activate the GPS to track down the lost / stolen phone.. Kid will take it outside at some point and then you'll have his location.
RD

essexjet
04-07-2005, 09:03 AM
Your nextel phone most likely has GPS capabillities built right into it. I don't have time to read the whole thread, but call Nextel, and tell them you'd like to activate the GPS to track down the lost / stolen phone.. Kid will take it outside at some point and then you'll have his location.
RD
When I did call nextel all they did was suspend that phone so it cant be used. Cops told me that they would take out the nextel electronics and put boost moble so it cant be traked.