PDA

View Full Version : Any Movers on the Board???

100mbs
04-06-2005, 07:32 PM
Well after talking with the Nashvillebound's and some friends and then going to visit Tennessee we have decided to move to there.
So I need to find a mover for all the house stuff. I thought what better place to ask than the boards.
If you work, own or have a hook up on a moving company please let me know.
Thanks....

WetWillie
04-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Chuck your moving??? :eek:

Mrs. casean
04-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Hey Chuck! Good luck w/ the move! Sorry to see you leave but wish you and your wife the best future there in TN! Congratulations & Best wishes to you both!

Parker Dreamin
04-06-2005, 09:59 PM
Tequilla John just moved from OC to Gilbert AZ.. he can sure tell you who NOT to use.... hit him up. He would love to fill you in I am sure...

Tequila-John
04-07-2005, 05:14 AM
Well after talking with the Nashvillebound's and some friends and then going to visit Tennessee we have decided to move to there.
So I need to find a mover for all the house stuff. I thought what better place to ask than the boards.
Thanks....
I can tell you right now don't use ALL PRO MOVING. They are the worst. I used them to move out to AZ 10 days ago and they ran out of room the there truck. They told me they didn't know when I would get the rest of my stuff. Still to this day I have no recieved it. But rest asure the day I get my stuff and they replace the stuff they broke it's on. BBB here I come.

BarryMac
04-07-2005, 05:16 AM
Thanks....
Best of luck to you Chuck, I hope that Tennessee will work out for you and yours...

Wild Horses
04-07-2005, 05:20 AM
[QUOTE=100mbs]Well after talking with the Nashvillebound's and some friends and then going to visit Tennessee we have decided to move to there.
QUOTE]
Is it that nice out there? My wife just flew out last week for a job interview in Madisonville Kentucky, its about 100 miles from Nashville. Before we make any decision We will fly out there together to check out housing and the general area of course on the company's dime.
:idea:
Clint

NashvilleBound
04-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Your moving?? Really? :) Let us know if theres anything we can do on our end.... can you bring some Carne Asada out when you come????? PAH-LEASE........dont make me beg...

Wild Horses
04-07-2005, 07:54 AM
Your moving?? Really? :) Let us know if theres anything we can do on our end.... can you bring some Carne Asada out when you come????? PAH-LEASE........dont make me beg...
Utah is not that well known for carne asada. We have to wait and see what kind of offer my Wifes company makes here so as of now it is wait and see. Hell if they pay Her enough then I could just be a bum. :crossx:
As we learn more I will let you know. Right now I'm looking at a place in White Plains, KY
The bad thing about Kentucky is Powell and Havasu are long pulls with the boat. :yuk: I have pulled to LOTO and Table Rock, they both were a blast can't say enough about party cove on the 4th of July. :220v:
Clint

ROZ
04-07-2005, 09:50 AM
:cool: :D
Have Chuck bring some out! :D

ChumpChange
04-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Call Dane Curtis(owner) of Curtis Movers out of San Dimas, CA. They are of the Van Lines Franchise.
Curtis Movers
909-592-5242
Just tell him that Matt Roberson from US Bank referred you as they are one of my clients. They have moved my parents and about three of my co-workers, one of the moves being from Ohio to Cali.

NashvilleBound
04-07-2005, 09:59 AM
:cool: :D
Have Chuck bring some out! :D
LOL...How did I know you would jump into this conversation????? I actually am supposed to get some, for my b-day sat, from CA. That should get me by till we come out the end of May.

100mbs
04-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Chuck your moving??? :eek:
Yep we are are moving. Bought 5 acres and having a house build on it. I leave in May and the wife comes out in June.

NashvilleBound
04-07-2005, 12:26 PM
Yep we are are moving. Bought 5 acres and having a house build on it. I leave in May and the wife comes out in June.
My wife will be in CA for the last week of May and 3 weeks of June....hmmmm...looks like the party is in TN;)

100mbs
04-07-2005, 12:27 PM
[QUOTE=100mbs]Well after talking with the Nashvillebound's and some friends and then going to visit Tennessee we have decided to move to there.
QUOTE]
Is it that nice out there? My wife just flew out last week for a job interview in Madisonville Kentucky, its about 100 miles from Nashville. Before we make any decision We will fly out there together to check out housing and the general area of course on the company's dime.
:idea:
Clint
The wife and I went out there last month and loved it. It is really beatiful out there. and we went there when everything was all dead. There is a lot of extra perks for moving there that CA doesnt offer also.
Definitely fly out and check things out. Nashvillebound has been very hospitable to others on the boards and I am extending my hospitatlity as well. There a few people from the boards that have moved out there that can show you around if needed.

Wild Horses
04-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Definitely fly out and check things out. Nashvillebound has been very hospitable to others on the boards and I am extending my hospitatlity as well.
Thanks for the offer, We'll have to check things out when the time comes. :mix:
Clint

100mbs
04-07-2005, 12:39 PM
My wife will be in CA for the last week of May and 3 weeks of June....hmmmm...looks like the party is in TN;)
Sweet! Party Time!!! You will have to show me around the different lakes and stuff.

100mbs
04-07-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey I am taking orders now... I have been eating those dam things like they are going out of style... :D :D

100mbs
04-07-2005, 12:43 PM
Call Dane Curtis(owner) of Curtis Movers out of San Dimas, CA. They are of the Van Lines Franchise.
Curtis Movers
909-592-5242
Just tell him that Matt Roberson from US Bank referred you as they are one of my clients. They have moved my parents and about three of my co-workers, one of the moves being from Ohio to Cali.
Thanks Matt, I will give them a call for sure.

NashvilleBound
04-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Sweet! Party Time!!! You will have to show me around the different lakes and stuff.
The party cove on Percy Priest Lake make Copper Canyon look like childs play.....but I think i will need to show you when you get here :D For some reason I dont think I would be able to even draw stick figures good enough to describe it.....

100mbs
04-07-2005, 07:37 PM
The party cove on Percy Priest Lake make Copper Canyon look like childs play.....but I think i will need to show you when you get here :D For some reason I dont think I would be able to even draw stick figures good enough to describe it.....
Sounds good cant wait to see it!

ROZ
04-07-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey I am taking orders now... I have been eating those dam things like they are going out of style... :D :D
Funny you say that... My brother came out here from Boston 2 weeks ago for a couple weddings. He and his fiance got off the plane in PHX rented a car. Their first stop was a Roberto's type taco stand. Everydey for lunch and dinner they ate Mexican food. The morning they drove to LAX from MArina Del Rey. On the way they had machaca and chorizo burritos breakfast.... They had to get all they could before going back home.... Called me today already missing street tacos :D
Chuck, eat as much Mexican food as you can :D Ain't any good stuff for Miles of Tenn... Hundreds of miles :D:D:D Ain't that right NB? :p :D

NashvilleBound
04-08-2005, 04:07 AM
Funny you say that... My brother came out here from Boston 2 weeks ago for a couple weddings. He and his fiance got off the plane in PHX rented a car. Their first stop was a Roberto's type taco stand. Everydey for lunch and dinner they ate Mexican food. The morning they drove to LAX from MArina Del Rey. On the way they had machaca and chorizo burritos breakfast.... They had to get all they could before going back home.... Called me today already missing street tacos :D
Chuck, eat as much Mexican food as you can :D Ain't any good stuff for Miles of Tenn... Hundreds of miles :D:D:D Ain't that right NB? :p :D
Salt in the wound.....if we werent like family I would be pissed :notam: There is good mexican food here its just not the same. No drive throughs with burritos and such. Sheeshh, just writing this is bring tears to my eays;)

100mbs
04-08-2005, 11:58 AM
I have been trying. We ate at one restaurant in town and wasnt horrible but still didnt compare to SD.

OutCole'd
04-08-2005, 12:14 PM
What part of Tenn. do you folks live? My brother lives in Columbia and loves it.

NashvilleBound
04-08-2005, 01:05 PM
What part of Tenn. do you folks live? My brother lives in Columbia and loves it.
Murfreesboro...where else would that be but in TN?? ... we are about 30 minutes south of Nashville. Oh, and the most important thing is I am within 30 minutes of lakes in any direction......