PDA

View Full Version : When will jet boaters get a clue?

Monkey Bung
10-07-2002, 07:46 PM
Jet boats are slow, unsafe, and are out there for boys not men that drive prop boats.

FlyingV
10-07-2002, 07:53 PM
True, True. :p

Monkey Bung
10-07-2002, 07:54 PM
FLATS FOREVER!!!!! eek! eek! eek!

FlyingV
10-07-2002, 07:56 PM
Jets Never! :D :D :D :p :p

10-07-2002, 08:37 PM
Monkey Bung:
Jet boats are slow, unsafe, and are out there for boys not men that drive prop boats.Did you mean poop boats? :p :p :p :p

565edge
10-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Monkey Bung:
FLATS FOREVER!!!!! eek! eek! eek! Your just jealous!I heard pauls daytona smokes your shit! :D :D :D ,lets run them,CFW new years!

Unchained
10-08-2002, 04:20 AM
OK, I'll play
Funny you should mention that as some of us were talking about that same subject at a Mi.Hot boat Assn. meet last month. Except, we were talking about the Vdrives. There are only a handful left to be seen around Mi. as most have wisened up by now. While other guys were boating, the few vdrive guys left were on the shore talking about how fast they COULD be if the water was flat which it NEVER is on any weekend. We watched as one guy sat on the front of his blown/injected flatbottom and paddled his boat out of the cove to open water. Then commenced to get POUNDED by the average waves you get where we boat. A group of us watched and just shook our head. In 5 minutes he was back in the cove, sitting on the front of his boat and paddling it back to shore, so he could resume talking about how fast he COULD be.
So lets tally up the vdrive pros and cons,
Pro's
Fast in dead flat water if setup properly
??
??
Look cool while parked on the beach
Con's
Most have no reverse
Most have to be started in gear or the gearbox will blow up
The roughest ride possible
Hardware hanging under boat is always searching to find the nearest rock or stump.
Can't travel in a no wake zone.
Once someone has bought a vdrive and found out all the negatives then they find that they can't sell it as most other people don't want one.
I would say that the Vdrivers are the champions of the bench racing forum. When you can't use your boat, You can always sit on the shore and TALK about how fast it COULD be.
This was fun.

SMOKIE
10-08-2002, 06:17 AM
JET????? SUCK & BLOW threw the water. :o
V-drive ?? SCREW your way threw the water. :D

hoolign
10-08-2002, 06:23 AM
Monkey Bung:
Jet boats are slow, unsafe, and are out there for boys not men that drive prop boats.missed your meds I see,now put that gum on your nose,and go stand in the
corner!

FlyingV
10-08-2002, 06:29 AM
Unchained:
OK, I'll play
Funny you should mention that as some of us were talking about that same subject at a Mi.Hot boat Assn. meet last month. Except, we were talking about the Vdrives. There are only a handful left to be seen around Mi. as most have wisened up by now. While other guys were boating, the few vdrive guys left were on the shore talking about how fast they COULD be if the water was flat which it NEVER is on any weekend. We watched as one guy sat on the front of his blown/injected flatbottom and paddled his boat out of the cove to open water. Then commenced to get POUNDED by the average waves you get where we boat. A group of us watched and just shook our head. In 5 minutes he was back in the cove, sitting on the front of his boat and paddling it back to shore, so he could resume talking about how fast he COULD be.
Pro's
??
??
Con's
Most have no reverse
Hardware hanging under boat is always searching to find the nearest rock or stump.
Once someone has bought a vdrive and found out all the negatives then they find that they can't sell it as most other people don't want one.
I would say that the Vdrivers are the champions of the bench racing forum. When you can't use your boat, You can always sit on the shore and TALK about how fast it COULD be.
This was fun.:cool: I guess in Rockford there are a lot of boys!! ;)Must be windy too. :D :D

FlyingV
10-08-2002, 06:34 AM
WEST COAST RULES!!!!! Fastest water in the USA!!!

HotHallet
10-08-2002, 08:33 AM
Jets
Can Boat in Shallow Water
Have Reverse
Can Boat with medium rough water-flatbottoms sit on the beach all day-Lots of money to go to the river to sit on beach and not boat
Can carry more than two people and a boat cooler and beach chairs.

Unchained
10-08-2002, 08:53 AM
Smokie, You live in Humboldt county ? A good friend of mine lives in Garberville. That's some beautiful country out there.
Mark

565edge
10-08-2002, 09:16 AM
Unchained,i watched your video,that was bad ass!What impeller do you run?Have you ran the 1/4 mile yet or just 1000 feet?I have a edge stealth with a stainless b/c that i turn 7300rpm on the motor.

78Eliminator
10-08-2002, 09:37 AM
Guys, come on. We all know that a jet will never be as fast as a v, but can you run a v at the river in a foot of water? I think that is the only cool thing about a jet; that and the rooster. You can run them in relativly shallow water and you can get into the triple digits, which is perfect for southern california and the colorado river. It's all about intended usage :) Let's not argue.

Jordy
10-08-2002, 09:46 AM
Where's Rodney King? Can't we all just get along?
Jordy :D

78Eliminator
10-08-2002, 09:49 AM
jordanpaulk:
Where's Rodney King? Can't we all just get along?
Jordy :D By the way JP, your boat is bad ass. I was impressed.

Jordy
10-08-2002, 09:53 AM
Thanks J. Too bad you took off so early... missed the late night neon Jimmy Buffett cruises and most importantly, the Dance of the Foam Shark.

78Eliminator
10-08-2002, 09:57 AM
jordanpaulk:
Thanks J. Too bad you took off so early... missed the late night neon Jimmy Buffett cruises and most importantly, the Dance of the Foam Shark.
Jordy :D I didn't have my game face on. Next time I'll solo it and set the pace that you cant keep up with.

grimreaper
10-08-2002, 12:56 PM
JETS (aka hot-tubs?) are just good to clean-up a chix butt-crack AFTER a big DUMP !!

Sangster
10-08-2002, 01:27 PM
565edge:
Monkey Bung:
FLATS FOREVER!!!!! eek! eek! eek! Your just jealous!I heard pauls daytona smokes your shit! :D :D :D ,lets run them,CFW new years!565, jest to clear the water & to set the facts straight...I don't think Paul's Daytona Has ever even sat next to Monkey Bungs boat..Atleast ss long as I've known Paul(approx.4 years)..What your probally refering to is My boat...Get the facts straight...If you knew anything about Paul's Daytona you would understand why it runs the Hell out of my boat & many of the boats it lines up with...Bring your Butt-sucker on up.. We would like to see your boat run, not your mouth..We don't have a problem running with boats that we're giving up 100 plus ci. too & that are running big Nos Systems to boot...It's all good.. By the way Paul has done all the setup on both of our boats..He'll be the first to tell ya with a bottle in my boat things will be alot different...I don't mean to be a smart ass or nothing but If your gonna "talk the talk" get your facts straight, come on up & "Walk the Walk"..... You have been cordially invited.. Have a good day...

HotHallet
10-08-2002, 01:46 PM
Hey- Go bend your prop shaft on a sandbar prop guy.

HotHallet
10-08-2002, 01:49 PM
Pumps or props-who gives a crap. There is always going to be someone out there faster and with more money. Lets just go boating, establish boating relationships, and stop this stupid drama.As far as I am concerned the only boat I wouldn't own right now is a sterndrive or an outboard.

Sangster
10-08-2002, 01:51 PM
Ain't No sandbars up this way....But your right, this bench racing forum is for squirtboat owners..SQUIRT ON........

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 02:10 PM
And the winner of "smoking in the cove" ($10,000) first prize, 6.00 second class was: wow, a jet. second place? wow, a jet
Hey pot heads in no job Norcal, pull your head out of your pot smoke hazes and check out the Banderlog site, it's all there in print to prove it. Of course, you guys don't have a truck to pull your "fast boats" out to the midwest without breaking down for some real money instead of a little trophy now, do ya? Go cover your boats up for the rainy season,you eco loving tree huggers,and leave the real, proven winners to post real times and wins, not bench based dribble. Should'nt you guys be driving your Volvo's and 1972 VW vans down to the local welfare office now?, you'll have to pay that phone bill to keep playing here.

Sangster
10-08-2002, 02:27 PM
SANDBARS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny... :D :D Keith Zellmer runs his boat with us now & then..shows up at our outings when he can. There's a respected racer. I bet if I went over to Banderlog and posted something real intellegent like "The Best thing about a jet is you can run it a foot of water & over sandbars". they would laugh there ass's off..... We'll got'ta go, it's harvest season ya know.... :cool: :cool:

565edge
10-08-2002, 02:33 PM
Sangster,i would like to come up new years,i look at your guys pics and there is some bad ass shit!What does paul run for a motor and how much nos?Pauls boat looks clean,what is his top speed?Looks like you guys have fun.Atleast you guys actually run your stuff and not talk about it like some other guys.

Sangster
10-08-2002, 02:44 PM
565edge:
Sangster,i would like to come up new years,i look at your guys pics and there is some bad ass shit!What does paul run for a motor and how much nos?Pauls boat looks clean,what is his top speed?Looks like you guys have fun.Atleast you guys actually run your stuff and not talk about it like some other guys.Paul's running a 526ci Chevy w/ a fogger system
. I've seen it run 105 on the motor & 112 on the bottle, Paul's a great guy..Likes to go fast..There's always somebody ready to run up this way.........Try and make it New Years, Great Time

HotHallet
10-08-2002, 03:00 PM
Hey Sangster, Vacaville? Where the hell is that? It's harvest season? You gotta harvest more of that really strong pot youv'e been smoking? Have fun sitting on the trailer when the water is down and carrying your 6 pack of beer cause there isn't room for anything more in your boat. I laugh at the guy who can't take his flattie in the slightest bit of chop and comes to the river to make a pass in the morning, a pass at night, and then put it on the trailer. Sitting on the beach all day must be a blast. Atleast you don't have to waist tons of dough on fuel cause the boat won't leave the beach but more than two or three times a day. Float it off the trailer, turn it around bow out, start it up and warm it up, shut it off and start it in gear (sounds great). Jet boat-fire it up, back it off the trailer(oops we have reverse)and go. Is there space for a boat cooler, two beach chairs, and all my girlfriends crap-yes there is.Don't get me wrong V-drive flatties are cool but I couldn't read your posts and not point out there obvious negatives without a hint of sarcasm especially when you didn't hold back when ragging on jets. Everybody's got their perogatives and this debate will probably rage on forever but in reality who cares? I rode in Holy Moly's flattie this year at Classic Boat Beach Bash and was very impressed. Yes V-drives are faster, can turn more rpm's, and get a lot of attention but for most people a boat that is a little easier to operate for all around boating use, water skiing, and cruising a jet makes more sense.

78Eliminator
10-08-2002, 03:17 PM
Sangster:
SANDBARS......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats funny... :D :D Keith Zellmer runs his boat with us now & then..shows up at our outings when he can. There's a respected racer. I bet if I went over to Banderlog and posted something real intellegent like "The Best thing about a jet is you can run it a foot of water & over sandbars". they would laugh there ass's off..... We'll got'ta go, it's harvest season ya know.... :cool: :cool: http://www.lamer.net/domesticthug.jpg
[ October 08, 2002, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: 78Eliminator ]

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 03:19 PM
Well 565, I have'nt seen you run at Ming yet, while you're talking about "talkers". Sangster, come on down to Bakersfield Oct.17th and run Ming, no bullshit there, real time slips and lights, come run a grudge against a jet (ie:brackets), and put your boat talk to reality. Of course you did'nt mention HOT TUB cause you know it will spank you three ways to Tuesday,
Of course,
It will be racing at Ming in two weeks,
care to run him?
I thought so, NOT
P.S. River Racer category is $75.00 if you can't afford to actually run brackets or class

Jet Junk
10-08-2002, 03:51 PM
What's up with that gear box where the cooler full of beer is supposed to go? Don't most jet boaters get about 7 yrs. before the pump requires rebuilding? I heard flats ride somewhat rough? Is that true? What exactly makes jets unsafe? How come all the chicks dig jet boats?

565edge
10-08-2002, 03:53 PM
Truth be told,i have not ran at ming but plan to,i dont have a vest,helmet or a pop-off,i want to get those over winter,would of had them but didnt expect to re-build a new motor.Oh well,by the way did marty blow his motor or not,havent seen him run lately?If so what happened?Do you run a boat or just run your mouth and hang out with a couple of racers?I would rather go to cfw and meet some people and get ****ed up and camp for the weekend and go beat on my shit than tow down to ming to not be-able to race because i dont have vest or helmet.

Reddy Too
10-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Hey Einsteins, not all v-drives are flats!

Unchained
10-08-2002, 04:06 PM
Now this thread is fun, When monkey dung posted a jet boat bashing title I knew it would be good. It's all in fun so bash away. But the vdrivers are the kings of bench racing. You have to have something to do with your time while you sit on the beach while the jets are out boating. :D
Flying V, Boy's in Rockford? Well at 46 I was feeling old sometimes. Thanks for the compliment.
565 Edge, I turn a AA impeller at 6100 rpm. Never ran a full 1320' with this setup. I see you have that 19' Stealth for sale. Don't tempt me. I seen Ray Wahlers boat, He was next to me in the pits at Ottawa. What a nice piece.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/Dsc01240.JPG
78 Eliminator, Here are some records from Dragboat review. Looks like the flats can't keep up in blown gas.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/IHBArecords.JPG
[ October 08, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Unchained ]

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 04:24 PM
Oh yeah, 565, I have a recreational jet, but you always talked about racing and with the comment of guys running their mouths, just have to "tell it like it is". Pop offs are'nt a necessity at your speeds. Helmet and vest runs 700 or less total new, you've dumped a lot more than that in your motors. So what's the real reason, scared to see what the time slip says like so many other boaters?

Slim Shady
10-08-2002, 05:00 PM
Looks like I might need to warm up the ol' assclown-be-gone.

Slim Shady
10-08-2002, 05:01 PM
What impeller do you think my avatar is running?

Jordy
10-08-2002, 05:13 PM
Guess who's back? Where have you been Slim? Been kinda quiet here without you mixing it up.

Sangster
10-08-2002, 05:29 PM
565, Thats where were at, except with two boats...We will be there next year for sure...
Ass Clowns ..Sandbars.. & 1' of water..I've had enough......I'm gonna go & stare at my boats.. :D

malcolm
10-08-2002, 06:34 PM
All those V's just have rooster envy!

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:13 PM
Unchained:
OK, I'll play
Pro's
??
??
Con's
Most have no reverse
This was fun.DUDE! Were you live the only thing you need to deipher is the differance between a prop boat and your closest rival, THE FAN boat!!! eek!

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:17 PM
HotHallet:
Jets
Can Boat in Shallow Water
Have Reverse
Can Boat with medium rough water-flatbottoms sit on the beach all day-Lots of money to go to the river to sit on beach and not boat
Can carry more than two people and a boat cooler and beach chairs.And have drivers with no BALLS. :rolleyes: :D

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:21 PM
grimreaper:
JETS (aka hot-tubs?) are just good to clean-up a chix butt-crack AFTER a big DUMP !!FINALLY... We agree on something. wink :D

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:31 PM
HotHallet:
Hey Sangster, Vacaville? Where the hell is that? It's harvest season? You gotta harvest more of that really strong pot youv'e been smoking? Have fun sitting on the trailer when the water is down and carrying your 6 pack of beer cause there isn't room for anything more in your boat. I laugh at the guy who can't take his flattie in the slightest bit of chop and comes to the river to make a pass in the morning, a pass at night, and then put it on the trailer. Sitting on the beach all day must be a blast. Atleast you don't have to waist tons of dough on fuel cause the boat won't leave the beach but more than two or three times a day. Float it off the trailer, turn it around bow out, start it up and warm it up, shut it off and start it in gear (sounds great). Jet boat-fire it up, back it off the trailer(oops we have reverse)and go. Is there space for a boat cooler, two beach chairs, and all my girlfriends crap-yes there is.Don't get me wrong V-drive flatties are cool but I couldn't read your posts and not point out there obvious negatives without a hint of sarcasm especially when you didn't hold back when ragging on jets. Everybody's got their perogatives and this debate will probably rage on forever but in reality who cares? I rode in Holy Moly's flattie this year at Classic Boat Beach Bash and was very impressed. Yes V-drives are faster, can turn more rpm's, and get a lot of attention but for most people a boat that is a little easier to operate for all around boating use, water skiing, and cruising a jet makes more sense.Then get on bench ski boat racer forum and tell them all about your 16 sec. drag boat :D

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:39 PM
Jet Junk:
What's up with that gear box where the cooler full of beer is supposed to go? Don't most jet boaters get about 7 yrs. before the pump requires rebuilding? I heard flats ride somewhat rough? Is that true? What exactly makes jets unsafe? How come all the chicks dig jet boats?GO BACK TO WRESTLING STEVE.

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 07:46 PM
Unchained:
Now this thread is fun, When monkey dung posted a jet boat bashing title I knew it would be good. It's all in fun so bash away. But the vdrivers are the kings of bench racing. You have to have something to do with your time while you sit on the beach while the jets are out boating. :D
Flying V, Boy's in Rockford? Well at 46 I was feeling old sometimes. Thanks for the compliment.
565 Edge, I turn a AA impeller at 6100 rpm. Never ran a full 1320' with this setup. I see you have that 19' Stealth for sale. Don't tempt me. I seen Ray Wahlers boat, He was next to me in the pits at Ottawa. What a nice piece.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/Dsc01240.JPG
78 Eliminator, Here are some records from Dragboat review. Looks like the flats can't keep up in blown gas.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Raceboat_Arenas/Drag_Boats/IHBArecords.JPGSaw way to many of your type of boats blow over

Nstigator74
10-08-2002, 07:55 PM
FIRST I BOUGHT A OUTBOARD BOAT,
THEN A JET BOAT,
NOW I OWN A V-DRIVE SANGER HYDRO
I'D LIKE TO THINK I'M CLIMBING TO THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN! :p
P.S. SOLD THE JET 2 WEEKS AGO(I GOT A CLUE)

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 07:57 PM
So Monkey ass,
Who has the real balls?
Boo hoo hoo, I saw too many of your type boats blow over: what a pussy, that statement, in other words means JET MEN HAVE THE CAJONES TO HANDLE GETTING TOSSED/ you (nor cal only) prop guys need the SAFETY BLANKET of a prop to "cuddle" you in the water
And by the way, while were tossing sand around, it is quite ridiculous to EVER equate MANHOOD with a fast boat. Money can buy anything, only TRUE GRIT keeps the LAST MAN standing in a fight, DON'T CONFUSE THE TWO.
Horsepower can be bought, ass kicking comes with experience and training.
Hell, we're all sandbox retards on this thread

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 08:09 PM
Truth Be Told:
So Monkey ass,
Who has the real balls?
Boo hoo hoo, I saw too many of your type boats blow over: what a pussy, that statement, in other words means JET MEN HAVE THE CAJONES TO HANDLE GETTING TOSSED/ you (nor cal only) prop guys need the SAFETY BLANKET of a prop to "cuddle" you in the water
And by the way, while were tossing sand around, it is quite ridiculous to EVER equate MANHOOD with a fast boat. Money can buy anything, only TRUE GRIT keeps the LAST MAN standing in a fight, DON'T CONFUSE THE TWO.
Hell, we're all sandbox retards on this threadReal men know what fast boats to drive. When was the last DRAG JET to go 230 in a 1/4 mile?? AHHH have no answer so shut your pie hole. :D

Sangster
10-08-2002, 08:15 PM
BUNG, Your fighting a battle of witts with an unarmed man........ wink wink

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 08:17 PM
TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! :D wink

Sangster
10-08-2002, 08:22 PM
Straight out of FUNK & WAGNALLS
squirt boat eek! eek! :confused: eek! eek! squirt·ed, squirt·ing, squirts. v. –intr. 1. To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt. 2. To eject liquid in a jet. v. –tr. 1. To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening. 2. To wet with a spurt of liquid. n. 1. The act of squirting. 2. An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting. 3. A squirted jet of liquid. –squirter n.

smalls
10-08-2002, 08:25 PM
Sangster:
Straight out of FUNK & WAGNALLS
squirt boat eek! eek! :confused: eek! eek! squirt·ed, squirt·ing, squirts. v. –intr. 1. To issue forth in a thin forceful stream or jet; spurt. 2. To eject liquid in a jet. v. –tr. 1. To eject (liquid) forcibly in a thin stream from a narrow opening. 2. To wet with a spurt of liquid. n. 1. The act of squirting. 2. An instrument, such as a syringe, used for squirting. 3. A squirted jet of liquid. –squirter n.Lost sheep???

Monkey Bung
OHH Dont forget about the cooler for the six pack and the fake rooster tail. HAHAHAHHA :D

blownschiada
I drove my V-Drive to the sand bars on labor day.No probs here! Beautiful ride too, the faster I went the smoother it was,Just couldnt find any squirt boaters to keep up with me!!If you are wanting to drive your boat through one foot of water buy one of those air powerd swamp boats :rolleyes: :D
[ October 08, 2002, 09:30 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

Monkey Bung
10-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Like I said there direct competion "FAN BOATS" wink

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 08:56 PM
Goin Places ran 178: 178 or 230 , YOU DID'NT DRIVE EITHER SO SIT DOWN MONKEY BOY,BACK TO THE SAND BOX WITH THE REST OF US IDIOTS!

Truth Be Told
10-08-2002, 09:02 PM
WELL,
for those of us who choose to live in society and enjoy all year boating, going to shallow water keeps the wimps away. So Cal is where it's at, last I checked Braksma lives in So. Cal, so what are all of you guys doing in the sticks? Must pay a lot for shipping parts, or do you buy from the big rip off of CP performance?
P.S.
The Sac. kings suck/ proven
Jets boats are like so cal strippers, they suck, pump, and squirt. Unlike your "Humboldt granola eating hairy legged" liberal 250lb. lesbians!

Sangster
10-08-2002, 09:18 PM
Truth Be Told:
WELL,
for those of us who choose to live in society and enjoy all year boating, going to shallow water keeps the wimps away. So Cal is where it's at, last I checked Braksma lives in So. Cal, so what are all of you guys doing in the sticks? Must pay a lot for shipping parts, or do you buy from the big rip off of CP performance?
P.S.
Jets boats are like so cal strippers, they suck, pump, and squirt. Unlike your "Humboldt granola eating hairy legged" liberal 250lb. lesbians!Thats funny...hahahaha..keep picking on us & you'll have to change your name to: Shit be Spoken...Braksma may live there but he can't wait to "leave" to go racing... :cool: :cool:

Kurtis500
10-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Unchained, you cut out the v-drive HYDRO record for the blown gas class! Pan up to the blown fuel records too just for laughs :D wink

FlyingV
10-08-2002, 09:38 PM
Truth Be Told:
WELL,
P.S.
Jets boats are like so cal strippers, they suck, pump, and squirt. Unlike your "Humboldt granola eating hairy legged" liberal 250lb. lesbians!:D :D Hey Truth be told, What, did you come out of the closet or something? The kings do suck but TRUHT BE TOLD, we have two pro football teams in Nor Cal, you have shit. Go UCLA!!!! Your brain must be all smoged up from sitting in traffic.
TRUTH BE HOLD!!!!!
P.S. I here there is a donkey in Tiaquana waiting for you. :D : :rolleyes: wink

Kurtis500
10-08-2002, 09:40 PM
BACK TO THE SAND BOX WITH THE REST OF US IDIOTS!HAHAHA....now thats some funny stuff.
[ October 08, 2002, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: Kurtis500 ]

FlyingV
10-08-2002, 09:41 PM
:cool: Sump boats suck S--t :p

Slim Shady
10-08-2002, 09:44 PM
jordanpaulk:
Guess who's back? Where have you been Slim? Been kinda quiet here without you mixing it up.
Jordy :D Whot up JP?
I have been here - lurking. Not a whole lot going on for me to really mix it up on until now. But, I don't know if I should start with the v-drive assclowns or the jet assclowns. Too many assclowns in one place! These guys are like the muslims fighting the hindus - they both believe in the same god, but can't agree on what towel to put on their head so they try to kill each other and end up killing themselves in the end.
I almost jumped in on the DCB/Eliminator crap, but again, just a bunch of assclowns.
I prefer to jump in when there is one giant assclown who dishes it out, but can't take it - i.e. RR1. That 565 guy occasionaly gets some assclown tendencies, but he has mellowed a bit.
I, of course, am the biggest assclown of all. I think my avatar proves it!

Sancho
10-08-2002, 10:00 PM
Truth Be Told:
So Monkey ass,
Who has the real balls?
Hell, we're all sandbox retards on this threadHey Shit Be told, is it true about the donkey?
Get Back in the closet Gimp!!!!!

Nstigator74
10-08-2002, 10:27 PM
TRUTH BE TOLD, YOU NEED TO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK. YOU DON'T KNOW SH#T ABOUT HUMBOLDT EXCEPT WHAT YOUR NEWSPAPER TELLS YOU. YOUR BOAT MUST FIT IN WITH ALL THOSE SO.CAL LAKES. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, 35mph,COUNTERCLOCKWISE ONLY, AND GOOD MUFFLERS

Unchained
10-09-2002, 04:40 AM
Monkey Bung:
Who has the real balls?
Real men know what fast boats to drive. When was the last DRAG JET to go 230 in a 1/4 mile?? AHHH have no answer so shut your pie hole. D [/QB]So 230 mph boats are common on the lake where you boat ?
And your a REAL MAN so your boat goes this speed also?
Well there's no way I could keep up.
You got me there. :rolleyes: :p

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 06:11 AM
Hey V drive groupies,
first of all 74cambell/aka slim said it best:
Vdrives and jets are going the way of the dinosaur, I/O's are selling 4 to 1, I don't see many new jets and go call Schiada and ask for the ratio of I/O's to vdrives,
oh, and of course, Sanger still makes Vdrives: real fast at 50mph and roll bars!
As for blown Schiada,
come down to Havasu and run the Placecraft JET deckboat that is PROVEN to run 103 ALL DAY LONG It's in this month's magazine/ Shoemaker built it/ Davidson timed it/ proof positive.
As for football/ you only have our ghetto team cause "flip flop" Davis chose to go back (tell him to stay there) and you can have the niners, Green Bay is the real MAN'S TEAM anyways. So. cal has a hundred better things to do anyways than have a football team, like REAL BEACHES AND HOT CHICKS.
Humboldt, drove through it and saw the "local town produce sale", what a joke, lots of wellfare retards hocking "fresh vegetables" grown in their own shit. And when the last time any of you nor cal guys posted any hot women from your lakes?
1969? Nuff said. Don't see any hot gals leaving down here to go to the "rain country" so they can wear lots of clothes, only the fat lesbos and old maids leave to find some skinny loser to support them.
I own a jet for my boating application, you have a V drive cause that's what you inherited from your dad. Money and jobs give us So. Cal. guys options.
Stop yaking and go put cover up your boats, your season is through. Oh, and it's still 95 degrees at Havasu, suckers.

Sangster
10-09-2002, 06:21 AM
So.Cal. where the sky is green on a good day.. Oh Yeah.. Can't forget..It's the home of the "Ghetto Bird"

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 06:35 AM
Yep, the bird helps catch the fools who are sent to live in all the prisons in your towns! And then they get released on parole to screw up your neighborhoods and knock up your youngsters so more of them can suck on the wellfare tit from the so.cal salary, how else would you guys survive? Classic
Now get back to work and cut down some more trees, my copy machine's getting low!

FLYTE RISK
10-09-2002, 06:59 AM
truth be told, I grew up in sunny socal, hawthorne actually, right next to manhatten, redondo, and hermosa beach.. And did havasu when havasu wasnt bein done mid 80's to early 90"S..parents had a house right next to the golf course off acoma..Yes the ladies in so cal got it goin on... any way started having kids moved up to nor cal. Funny you should talk all this smack , as for things to do within one hour 6 lakes, how long to tow up to havasu, mead, oh how about elsinore, piru, maybe castaic last time iwas at any of those lakes lots of dirty diapers floatin in the water from all the unemployed having b.b.q's speakin of unemployed facts are numbers much higher in so cal. As far as jet boats go unless you have a 400 pd. tunnell your jet is slow period.. My boat runs in the triple digits in the 1/4 mile proven at ming with time slip. would I go out and ski with this boat no thats why I have two.. as far as a cooler where would you put one in a 120 m.p.h jet boat.. My ski sanger has one built in, and oh by the way I can be on the delta in 2 mins. from my house about a 6 hr. tow for you huh..And the last time I checked havasu, parker strip were real close to arizona long ways from you so go to piru and bring some diaper wipes.. see ya wink wink :p

FLYTE RISK
10-09-2002, 08:38 AM
Oh one more thing the covers never went on my boat's check the weather report pal mid 90"S up here in beautiful norcal no smog.. and dont have to drive 6 hrs to go boatin only a couple of mins. so stop HATIN CAUSE YOUR JEALOUS.. By the way what is your ride as much smack as you talk better be real fast.Also spent saturday at lake berryessa with 150m.p.h plus boats up there runnin in 90 degree weather so get your facts straight... :D eek!

2 Legit
10-09-2002, 09:37 AM
FLYTE RISK:
Oh one more thing the covers never went on my boat's check the weather report pal mid 90"S up here in beautiful norcal no smog.. and dont have to drive 6 hrs to go boatin only a couple of mins. so stop HATIN CAUSE YOUR JEALOUS.. By the way what is your ride as much smack as you talk better be real fast.Also spent saturday at lake berryessa with 150m.p.h plus boats up there runnin in 90 degree weather so get your facts straight... :D eek! Yo FLTYE, some people just never learn.

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Truth Be Told:
Hey V drive groupies,
Vdrives and jets are going the way of the dinosaur.That sounds a bit too logical to be from me - but I will take the credit!! LOL
I can't wait to see an Imco Extreme outdrive on a top fuel hydro! Actually, that would be kinda cool. Who is up for a new low cost project?
eek! eek!
Hey TBT - That placecraft deck boat that does 103 all day long, yah??? it blew up shortly after that article. Now it is up for sale - with or without an engine - oops.

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 10:24 AM
Truth Be Told:
Hey V drive groupies,
Vdrives and jets are going the way of the dinosaur.That sounds a bit too logical to be from me - but I will take the credit!! LOL
I can't wait to see an Imco Extreme outdrive on a top fuel hydro! Actually, that would be kinda cool. Who is up for a new low cost project?
eek! eek!
Hey TBT - That placecraft deck boat that does 103 all day long, yah??? it blew up shortly after that article. Now it is up for sale - with or without an engine - oops.

HotHallet
10-09-2002, 10:56 AM
Rather live in sunny so cal where yes there are several local lakes to go to on a saturday or sunday and we don't have to worry about scarry tree hugging activists and people who are way to serious about nature. Gotta love those cold temps and tons of rain. I bet you guys watch a lot of the nature channel in the winter when it is down pouring. Corduroy pants, tie die shirts, unwashed hair, all kinds of friendship bracelets, peace sign necklaces, and flip flops (sounds great). Get a haircut and get a real job. Woodstock was a long time ago and Dodge has made new cars since the Dart or are you guys still running butternut yellow 78 Camaros with rootbeer brown and orange stripes? Like I said before Knowone is arguing the valid resons for owning a V-drive. Yes they are faster, pull more r's, and look cool but pumps are just more functional boats.Have fun paddling your boat through a shallow channel and getting 5 minutes of flat water all day long.

FlyingV
10-09-2002, 11:20 AM
It sounds like tooth be pulled and hot faggot are
so cal geeks and can't even get laid by them hot chicks. So my guess is that they lay around all day and suck and blow each other and pretend they are jet boats.

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 11:44 AM
I can't believe how many of you shit heads think northern Cali has nothing but rain and tree huggers. You guys prove your ingorance far more by opening your unedumacated pie holes.
All you ****ing genius's pull out a newspaper once in a while and read the weather report(assuming you know how to read). Look in the farmer's almanac for annual precipitation and you find very FEW areas get that much rain in Northern Cali.
As far as the liberal tree huggers go - they are a MINORITY who make it seem like there are a bunch of them there. They get a lot of attention because the tree huggers run the t.v. networks. Most of the people in Northern Cali are more like people from Idaho and Montana - stay off their property or they will blow a big ****ing hole in your head. Most of them are waiting for a tree hugging liberal to just give them a reason to make their day!
I know this shit and I live in a little shithole in the middle of the desert.

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 12:24 PM
Oh 74, er, Slim,
I got all the dumb nor cal vdrive guys at their own game, did I really snag you too? too bad you're pretty funny.
Look,
The nor cal idiots usually stay quiet and keep to themselves but since they were bored, they just had to come over here and try to stir stuff. So, I found out their common thread and bombed em. Now look, they all have their panties twisted about where they live when they intended to piss off the jet guys. Pretty damn funny. I suppose you took their side since you own a Campbell. Whatever. Like I posted on the Vdrive section under Monkey boy: Arguing about Vdrives and Jets is as dumb as arguing about Fords and Chevys, People bought Toyotas cause they got tired of all the stupid bickering and the foreign shit works better. I/O's sell at least 4 to 1 over jets in new boat sales and Vdrives?, only on Tournanment jobs and the few racers who order a hydro.
Point: Very ridiculous to argue about something that will be phased out simply by weak design (jets and Vdrives) in the next few years. Even 74 Campbell knows big I/O cats are where it's at. Just look at any big lake or even Parker Strip.
Weather? Whoopty de ****ing Doo! Like I really care, got your blood boiling, that's all I tried to do (and accomplished!) .
Oh, and Flyte Risk, I keep my boat at my second house in Havasu, so, only a 3.5 hour drive from Orange County. Must be fun to be at the lake in minutes, only to return to your boring life at the end of the day in the same ol' shit hole
HA HA HA
This sandbox sure has some pussy turds in it. Where's the rake?
Oh, and of course, you ALWAYS GO 150mph. on the lake when just hanging out, right? LOL I'd love to see pictures of that one. More like 90 for 800 feet and then sit around on the beach while the lake lice rule the lake cause it's too rough for ya.
Have fun with the little boats and whining gears/OWNERS

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 12:38 PM
TBT - I am just a bit on edge because I am boatless. I don't care about the v-drive groupies, and my next boat will probably be a jet. I want a small boat with room for a cooler. My Campbell never ran. The guy I bought it from told me to get on the boards here for info on getting it running. I am a po boy so I sold the v-drive project when it was obvious I was going to spend too much money.
Hey, I don't care about what is faster or obsolete - I wish I had something obsolete that ran!
I have family in n. cali near the Delta - so my defense shield came up cause my family there is stoked on the weather - and they moved there from s. cali. Alright - i got my pink panties twisted a bit. I also need to get laid!
good game TBT.

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 12:48 PM
Fair enough,
Game appears to be over on this thread, I am still surprised I got to you, champion of the slam downs, over this one. Hell, all of us shit talkers have our down days I guess. Lots of cheap boats out there, in all types of propulsion. You'll score one soon enough.

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 12:49 PM
Ain't the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump?, You have no excuse! LOL

FLYTE RISK
10-09-2002, 01:10 PM
sorry tooth be old for all the sh-t you talk, better go brush your teeth sh-t breath..Sorry I am not pissed at all just havin some fun with your ignorance..Just remember when i am on the water and you see that sign out of barstow that says next services 120 miles on the 40. I will be thinkin of you yeah right wink And since when can you make it to havasu from republicanville in 3.5 hrs when you leavin 12.00 a.m lots of traffic any other time especially on a holiday remember been there done that many years ago..Hot Hallet torrance huh.. so how is the del amo mall these days pretty ghettoish last time I was there.. How about Hawthorne blvd.. maybe crenshaw or vermont by the drive in and pick-a-part YEAH that is where I wanna live... Sorry I prefer where I am now right next to the water ski after work or make a pass in the flat.. wink

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Truth Be Told:
Ain't the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump?, You have no excuse! LOLLOL! If you have some serious $$$$
Damn ho's don't give it away!
My only defense to gettin my panties bunched is that we all have a bad day now and then! Next time, you won't be so lucky!

HotHallet
10-09-2002, 02:25 PM
Hey Flyin' V does that stand for Flyin' virgin. Hope you like a whole lot of place diverter water in your boat cause you can't squirt anyone with a v-drive. They look bitchin though. Aren't you late for the republican convention or the annual save the forest meeting? High gas prices, countless roads with nothing but trees sounds like great living. I guess So. Cal lakes and the river were made for people who like sun and run pumps. Stay up north cause we don't want to boat anywhere near your attitude.

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 02:26 PM
Flyte Risk
Go ahead and tell me what's wrong with Republicans and Orange Co. As a fellow boater I can't wait to hear this. You probably voted to close Glamis so the milkweed could survive and think the second amendment should be abolished, what a wimpy commie. Go drink some more Sonoma leftist wine wussy.

FLYTE RISK
10-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Ha Ha no read my profile actually I am a pismo guy read the profile.. That is pismo prior to all the ultra letfy's decided to close 3/4's of it.. But enough political crap not all in nor cal. are so called tree huggers lol..You still havent answered my ? that goes for you to slow hallett how fast are your boats c,mon all in fun and no I am not a wine drinker.. Funny you guys vacation up here I am sure...... Wine country, tahoe, reno..Ever been to the drags in red bluff, maybe chowchilla in aug.. Nope didnt think so. So go to tijuana and watch a movie.. And hot hallett where do you live in torrance or is it gardena.. lol ha ha jokes on you two now back to my shit hole you two would love to have.. seeya :D :D

565edge
10-09-2002, 03:26 PM
truth be told,I really doubt a 103 mph placecraft deck boat will take blownschiada,he is my bro in law and i know it takes a 400#tunnel and a big motor to smoke him,by the way that placecraft deck boat is the ugliest thing i have ever seen,if some one gave me one i would cut it up!I do not like the decks on them,but tom papps deck boats are sweet,thats next on my list,and yes i do want a pop off before i hold it down for 1/4 mile,and my vest is $750 and my helmet is $300,my motor locked up at 6400rpm @94 mph,it will turn 7300 plus,luckily it went straight but not taking a chance.Im sure i will be-able to run 110 plus in the 1/4,im not taking any chances.

Blown Olds
10-09-2002, 04:48 PM
I THINK THE LADIES ASS IS RUNNING A B-C CUT. HEY, ISN'T THE RAGE IN THE TOURNAMENT SKI BOATS V-DRIVES, THEY GO PRETTY FAST. :confused:

Monkey Bung
10-09-2002, 05:39 PM
HOT HALLET, Come clean what color are the bars on the windows and doors of your house? Carne Asada any one??? :D

Monkey Bung
10-09-2002, 05:44 PM
TBT. We were talking about BOATS. AAHHHH smog and traffic must have gave you abrain fart. Answer FLYTE RISKS que. how fast is your little boy toy jet anyway??? :D wink

FlyingV
10-09-2002, 08:33 PM
:D It sounds to me that truth and hot are a little upset that they live in a trailor park. and can't even park their boats at home. most of us don't even have to cover our boats. We keep them on display in our 3 and 4 car garages. Face it, you live in the getto! Just envyous aren't you, Im just starting to have fun with you fags.
Flying virgin, hmm, thats new! I guess I was a virgin until I ****ed your old lady, before she left your broke ass. Go back to the DONKEY you sick cock smoker.
P.S. LA Is a nice place to visit. Too bad you live there.

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 08:39 PM
O.k. I might be going out on a limb here, but Hot Hallett - you never gradumamated high skrool did ya?
republican tree huggers - now that is some funny shit.
What is up with the name HotHallett? That names screams gay louder than Jim Neighbors sodomizing Sgt Carter! You sure you are not from West Hollywood? Maybe it is short for HotPantsHallett? Or maybe it is hot, like stolen, since you down in the hood in Torrance? Nah, I think it is a gay thing - even an OG would recognize how gay that name is.
Monkey bung obviously has a fascination with the poop shoot. Mabey bung boy and hot pants hallet could have a grudge match wrestle in a pool of jello pudding. The winner gets to have flying v lick the pudding out of their crack. You boys could call it the "Fudge Packer Fudge Grudge!"
How much Fudge could a Fudgepack pack, if a fudgepack could pack fudge? HotPantsHallet, you need to let the other fags have a chance at answering the age old lymeric of the bench racing forum!

Slim Shady
10-09-2002, 08:58 PM
Hey EMAD!!! What is up with the lurk status??!!??
Or are ya playing hide the vienna sausage with your ol' pal RR1?

blownschiada
10-09-2002, 09:15 PM
GET REAL,Truth Be Told! Now Ive made up my mind You really are a JACK ASS.Ok Run a 19 foot schiada with a blown 540 against a deck boat and its a jet get a clue! eek! :confused: :confused:

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 09:22 PM
Slim,
yeah the pump housing cracked on the Placecraft, it is fixed, of course, Vdrives never break down, do they? LOL And what did the owner buy? Surprise, a 27ft. Cat with a beefy I/O.
Yeah, deck boats in general are ugly compared to a 18ft. speed boat, but carrying ten passengers and 103 does have it's merits.
I'm not talking a drag race, Blown Schiada was talking about driving the lake, that boat can do that as well, that's all. no more, no less.
Dah, how fast does your boat go?,Dah, cause, dah, that really maters, dah.
Nor. Cal'ers Still can't come back about what's wrong with Republicans or Orange County, I'm waiting.
That's okay,
you already took the hook, line and sinker,
gonna have to cut your line, your too small to smackdown anymore.

Truth Be Told
10-09-2002, 09:25 PM
Oh, and blown schiada,
bring your ride to Ming next time the 21ft. Daytona from MPD is there and run him: 114 on pump gas, 126 on fogger, and it runs with full interior on the river, Doubts? Ask your brother in law, he saw it if he went to ANY 01 Ming race.

FlyingV
10-09-2002, 09:26 PM
I would like to see hotpants and the bung wrestling. Good visual. But I would rather lick
the whale's crack from your avtar. I hope that shit is water. LOL :p :p :D

blownschiada
10-09-2002, 09:30 PM
You remind me of another jet boater who used to talk shit about how fast everybody elses boat is.What do you have to race me with ???THATS RIGHT YOU! That means it belongs to you?NOTHIN HUH!SHIT TALKIN SUCKER :p :p

FlyingV
10-09-2002, 09:44 PM
Truth Be Told:
Slim,
yeah the pump housing cracked on the Placecraft, it is fixed, of course, Vdrives never break down, do they? LOL And what did the owner buy? Surprise, a 27ft. Cat with a beefy I/O.
Yeah, deck boats in general are ugly compared to a 18ft. speed boat, but carrying ten passengers and 103 does have it's merits.
I'm not talking a drag race, Blown Schiada was talking about driving the lake, that boat can do that as well, that's all. no more, no less.
Nor. Cal'ers Still can't come back about what's wrong with Republicans or Orange County, I'm waiting.
That's okay,
gonna have to cut your line, your too small to smackdown anymore.:D Hey, this dick be sold is pretty funny. I guess I'm ganna have to cut your nuts, becouse they are to small to smack down anymore!LOL! Don't you know that you are too easy and fun to **** with, pussy boy. I am going to be on you like flies on shit. :D
There is nothing wrong with Republicans. Build up the millitary and dominate the world! :mad: :cool:
[ October 09, 2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: FlyingV ]

blownschiada
10-09-2002, 09:58 PM
http://Free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/P7140008.JPGIts really slow Truth be told.Its not a flat bottom Ill run your buddies daytona right through the chop.Hope he doesnt end up on his lid though.Oh rumer has it that his engine is blown????? :D
[ October 09, 2002, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

future boater
10-10-2002, 01:43 AM
didnt it take a taf to hang with jerry hicks at the shoot out in ga. you know the one where they were running the 1000ft.?

proV
10-10-2002, 05:18 AM
FlyingV:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Truth Be Told:
[qb]Slim,
That's okay,
gonna have to cut your line, your too small to smackdown anymore.:D Hey, this dick be sold is pretty funny. I guess I'm ganna have to cut your nuts, becouse they are to small to smack down anymore!LOL! Don't you know that you are too easy and fun to **** with, pussy boy. I am going to be on you like flies on shit. :D
There is nothing wrong with Republicans. Build up the millitary and dominate the world!
Republicans Rule!!! :cool:
[ October 10, 2002, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: proV ]

proV
10-10-2002, 05:23 AM
:confused:

proV
10-10-2002, 05:40 AM
Slim Shady:
O.k. I might be going out on a limb here, but Hot Hallett - you never gradumamated high skrool did ya?
What is up with the name HotHallett? That names screams gay louder than Jim Neighbors sodomizing Sgt Carter! You sure you are not from West Hollywood? Maybe it is short for HotPantsHallett? Or maybe it is hot, like stolen, since you down in the hood in Torrance? Nah, I think it is a gay thing - even an OG would recognize how gay that name is.
Monkey bung obviously has a fascination with the poop shoot. Mabey bung boy and hot pants hallet could have a grudge match wrestle in a pool of jello pudding. The winner gets to have flying v lick the pudding out of their crack. You boys could call it the "Fudge Packer Fudge Grudge!"
How much Fudge could a Fudgepack pack, if a fudgepack could pack fudge? HotPantsHallet, you need to let the other fags have a chance at answering the age old lymeric of the bench racing forum!:confused: Lets keep it clean Slim. There might be children watching. I have to admit, you are good! :rolleyes:

FLYTE RISK
10-10-2002, 07:24 AM
565 MY POINT EXACTLY his boat must be a pontoon boat with a 60 h.p. merc.. Dont get me wrong those are cool but he runs his mouth like he is joe racer.. and truth be told one more thing this is all in fun but get your own boat to run before you talk about someone elses.. And as far as politics go this is a hot boat forum not cross fire.. And yes o.c is very nice my bro lives in san clemente beautiful!!!!P.S if you like havasu take a drive up north to comanche, new malones, hogan,tulloc,don pedro,berryessa, or maybe old faithful the delta..... Lots of good water right here in cali..... :p :p

lakesmodified
10-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Nstigator74:
THEN A JET BOAT,
P.S. SOLD THE JET 2 WEEKS AGO(I GOT A CLUE)You have been jumping around while climbing the FOOD CHAIN, but you do have one step left!!! IB/OB.... Say what you want, but two identical hulls, running identical powerplants.. One with V-drive, the other with an Outdrive, there's no comparison!!!! The V-drive will never compete with an IB/OB... YES, I know that the v-drive can take more HP, but it needs more HP in order to keep up!

Slim Shady
10-10-2002, 08:40 AM
proV:
Slim Shady:
How much Fudge could a Fudgepack pack, if a fudgepack could pack fudge? HotPantsHallet, you need to let the other fags have a chance at answering the age old lymeric of the bench racing forum!:confused: Lets keep it clean Slim. There might be children watching. I have to admit, you are good! :rolleyes: Regarding children watching - this is an 18 and older site, is it not? Or was I the only one that went through the policies and procedures page that said by agreeing that I acknowledged I was atleast 18 years of age?
I think I am going to take TBT angle of argument -since I don't have a boat, I will bench race with a someone else's boat - perhaps my friend in Canada? Yah, that's it, that's the ticket, My girl friend, Morgan Fairchild(whom I've seen naked) has a jet powered deck boat that will do 230MPH all day long on pump gas. How would you like to have your ass handed to you by my girlfriend in Canada, Morgan Fairchild (whom I've slept with), with all of her Old Navy friends partying at 230 mph?

Slim Shady
10-10-2002, 08:45 AM
FlyingV:
I would like to see hotpants and the bung wrestling. Good visual. But I would rather lick
the whale's crack from your avtar. I hope that shit is water. LOL :p :p :D LOL - I think it is water - it ain't brown or yella!
I got a good chuckle from your reply - we will get Sangster to take the honors of giving the fudgepacked crack licking award!

Unchained
10-10-2002, 08:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blownschiada:
[QB] http://Free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/P7140008.JPG
That's a real nice looking piece.
Mark

dossangers
10-10-2002, 10:02 AM
Unchained:
OK, I'll play
Pro's
??
??
Con's
Most have no reverse
This was fun.Lets see 350lb hull 1 seat 1200 hp 1 gal gas 130mph thats it! lets see 74 old sanger hydro 2 seats v drive rudder 10 gal gas 800hp river racer no 2 speed 18 gears turns 9 grand at about 125mph on the river. there are so few 100mph jets on the river the only fast ones are drag racing. you guys come out west and you will see real fast boats.

FlyingV
10-10-2002, 10:22 AM
Slim Shady:
FlyingV:
the whale's crack from your avtar. I hope that shit is water. LOL :p :p :D LOL - I think it is water - it ain't brown or yella!
I got a good chuckle from your reply - we will get Sangster to take the honors of giving the fudgepacked crack licking award!eek! I don't know, that shit looks white. I'm not really into Felching or snowballing, but I will do anything once, if the price is right.
P.S. JUST SAY NO TO CENSORSHIP!!!!!! :( :p
WHEN IN DOUBT SPIT IT OUT!!!!! :p
[ October 11, 2002, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: FlyingV ]

Unchained
10-10-2002, 03:27 PM
Nstigator74:
THEN A JET BOAT,
P.S. SOLD THE JET 2 WEEKS AGO(I GOT A CLUE)So lets hear the truth, How many hours a year do you run the hydro compared to the clamp on and the jet boat??

Sangster
10-10-2002, 03:56 PM
Hers the deal, It's not the drive type that allows you to run in the ruff stuff, Its the bottom design....V-drives work well in v-bottoms like daycruisers and even smaller hulls like Lavey Crafts..V-drive Flats and Hydros Don't like the ruff stuff cause of the nature of the bottom, yet they are faster than a v-bottom... On the other hand Jets will NOT work in a Flat or Hydro in ruff stuff OR on glass..Jets on the other hand will work in a tunnel boat but a v-drive will work jest as well if not better with less HP... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nstigator74
10-10-2002, 04:41 PM
Well Lakesmodified I can't remember the last time I saw a big clumsy OB hanging off the back of a 18ft. hydro (I think it would sink, lol).Besides, how many times do you have to change the direction of power flow in an OB to get to the prop, and through how many moving parts?How is that superior?Unchained,the jet went out 2 weekends this summer, the hydro whent out 7. The jet bored me, it was only good for 65mph. I get out of my hydro and step into my jet the same day,it felt like operating a canoe.

Infomaniac
10-10-2002, 06:07 PM
v-drive boat goes around the outside around the outside.
Oh Yea, the v-drive hits the wake from the boat going the other direction at 125+. Does not even know it was there.
Video below here check it out
jets leave but v-drive goes around the outside (http://members.cox.net/crazyokie/5wide.mpg)
:p :p :p :p
[ October 10, 2002, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Infomaniac ]

FLYTE RISK
10-10-2002, 06:15 PM
I personally have never seen an outdrive at the drags has anyone :confused: :confused: as far as that 1000 race in georgia does that jet boat have n.o.s and why will they not allow a flat or prop to run n.o.s period.... N.J.B.A either :confused: :confused: Could you imagine takin that motor out of that jet and drop it in a prop boat who would win than :confused: :confused:

Sangster
10-10-2002, 06:26 PM
FLYTE RISK:
I personally have never seen an outdrive at the drags has anyone :confused: :confused: as far as that 1000 race in georgia does that jet boat have n.o.s and why will they not allow a flat or prop to run n.o.s period.... N.J.B.A either :confused: :confused: Could you imagine takin that motor out of that jet and drop it in a prop boat who would win than :confused: :confused: Whats up Flyte,I did'nt know N.J.B.A. did not allow Nitrous in v-drives....But it's OK in a jet?? :confused:

blownschiada
10-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Unchained,thankyou.I think truth be told got lost.Maybe he is trying to make his boat run so we can race!Yeah Right!! :o :rolleyes:

Monkey Bung
10-10-2002, 07:00 PM
PUSSY BE BOLD, HOW FAST(AGAIN) IS YOUR LITTLE BOY BOAT. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Oldsquirt
10-10-2002, 07:29 PM
Sangster:
FLYTE RISK:
I personally have never seen an outdrive at the drags has anyone :confused: :confused: as far as that 1000 race in georgia does that jet boat have n.o.s and why will they not allow a flat or prop to run n.o.s period.... N.J.B.A either :confused: :confused: Could you imagine takin that motor out of that jet and drop it in a prop boat who would win than :confused: :confused: Whats up Flyte,I did'nt know N.J.B.A. did not allow Nitrous in v-drives....But it's OK in a jet?? :confused: I'm not 100% sure of this, but I believe that the N.J.B.A only allows nitrous in one class, Unblown Fuel Jet. I am 100% sure that nitrous is not allowed in any boat running in the ET bracket classes.
Have no idea about the rules for "Smokin in The Cove", but Jerry Hicks -Hot Tub- took runner up in the 6.0sec class in 2001 and did not run nitrous during that competition.

Unchained
10-11-2002, 04:44 AM
Nstigator74:
Unchained,the jet went out 2 weekends this summer, the hydro whent out 7 Come on now, were not talking about the time on the beach looking cool. How many hours of boating time?

HotHallet
10-11-2002, 08:52 AM
Hey Flyin' V- Now you are hitting below the belt. I was just having fun bouncing the insults back and forth without getting to out of line and you are talking about ****ing my old lady-not cool!!! You are no boater because most cool boaters have a good attitude. Your not a boater-just an asshole.

FlyingV
10-11-2002, 11:12 AM
HotHallet:
Hey Flyin' V- Now you are hitting below the belt. I was just having fun bouncing the insults back and forth without getting to out of line and you are talking about ****ing my old lady-not cool!!! You are no boater because most cool boaters have a good attitude. Your not a boater-just an asshole.http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/boo****inhoo.jpg
[ October 11, 2002, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: FlyingV ]

Nstigator74
10-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Unchained, my hydro actually gets quite a bit of running time, but at $4.10 a gallon fuel gets expensive for this blue collar boy.I don't take my boat to lakes that turn into the ocean at midday, as from the look of your boat you probably don't either.As for hours used, I can't tell you, but I can say I bought 2 barrels of fuel this summer and went through every drop.

MAXIMUS
10-11-2002, 04:02 PM
BLOWN SCHIADA... How does your boat run?? There are quit a few around the parker area that range from ok to pretty impressive! What gear & prop would you be running? Also how much boost?
Max :cool:

blownschiada
10-11-2002, 05:11 PM
Maximus.I,m runing A 540 merlin tall deck with dart alluminum heads , on top theres a 1271 mooneyham blower with dual 1050,s.I am running a turbo 400 tranny,10 degree casale with 38% gears,a 11 1/2 x 15 menkens 2 blade prop. The fastest I have spun it up is to 7200 rpm.I dont know how fast that is but it fells pretty good.The best part is I am driveing the blower 13% under and it is only making 5 pounds of boost.So I am running on pump gas.Some day I may change some pulleys and make some more boost,but it is good enough for now. :D P.S its For Sale!
[ October 11, 2002, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

Unchained
10-11-2002, 06:16 PM
Nstigator, I see your from Eureka. Have you raced the boat at Red Bluff? Post some pictures

Nstigator74
10-12-2002, 11:21 AM
UNCHAINED, CALL ME A NEW GUY BUT I ALWAYS F%@K UP WHEN POSTING PICS. NO I HAVEN'T STARTED RACIN YET,BUT THATS COMING SOON.YOU CAN SEE MY BOAT ON DRAGBOATS.COM FOR SALE IN THE ***boat CLASSIFIEDS.I'M SELLING IT TO BUY A NEWER SAFER BOAT JUST TO GO RACIN WITH.

blownschiada
10-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Anyone know what happend to TRUTH BE TOLD?He must still be trying to make his boat run??? :confused:

LVjetboy
10-13-2002, 02:06 AM
BSchiada,
You say,
"The fastest I have spun it up is to 7200 rpm. I dont know how fast that is but it fells pretty good."
and...
"Some day I may change some pulleys and make some more boost,but it is good enough for now"
Oh ya and,
"P.S its For Sale!"
Ok, you got a list of detailed specs, sounds like a lot of $$$ invested and you know your boat, but you can't afford a gps or aren't interested in knowing top speed??? That's a stretch...sounds like BS to me. Usually when guys say it runs fast but I don't how fast that means B*llSh*t. Before you knock on TBT, at least tell the truth yourself?
Or be curious enough to measure it...
And why is it for sale? Tell the truth now...
jer

blownschiada
10-13-2002, 06:42 PM
JET BOY,I know you caught me I am bullshitting my boat is Really slow!I am really running a junkyard V-6.Thats all I had in my budget.I ran out of money towards the end of the progect,so I cant afford a GPS yet.I am trying to get a personal loan right now so I can get one and be cool!I think my boat runs in the high 40,s right now thats why I want to flip the pulleys to try to get in the 60 mph range.If it doesnt work I am going to sell it and buy myself a jet boat and a GPS!!! eek!

LVjetboy
10-13-2002, 11:56 PM
Ya, see there? A junkyard V-6 running high 40's, that's what I figured. No wonder it's for sale!
MoonBoy

MAXIMUS
10-14-2002, 06:34 AM
BLOWN SCHIADA That sounds like a very nice piece! I'm sure with or without a gps it should be well into the 40+ range :rolleyes: lol. Thanks for the info. :)
max

pops1
10-14-2002, 10:27 AM
Nstigator74:
THEN A JET BOAT,
P.S. SOLD THE JET 2 WEEKS AGO(I GOT A CLUE)Did you buy a long rope to float your sponsons over the trailer also. It takes 5' of water to clear the Sanger sponson over the trailer.
No Roost No Fun!
PROPS=Leg Chewing,Feet Cutting,Mud Digging,Shore Setting,Stuffing Boxes.and only room for 1 six pack!Dave
[ October 14, 2002, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: pops1 ]

Nstigator74
10-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Well Pops, I guess thats what I'm into. Oh ya, and going as fast as I can afford, besides it's not how hard you step on the gas pedal, it's how hard you step on your wallet.

Monkey Bung
10-14-2002, 08:23 PM
FACT STILL REMAINS..........JETS ARE FOR PUSSYS.

MAXIMUS
10-14-2002, 08:55 PM
Monkey Bung:
FACT STILL REMAINS..........JETS GET ALL THE PUSSY.WOW BUNG.... THANKS! THAT EXPLAINS THIS PHENOMINON I'VE BEEN EXPERIENCING WITH MY JET...MY FRIENDS KEEP NEEDING TO FIND A RIDE BACK FROM THE SAND BAR! wink
MAX :cool:

565edge
10-14-2002, 09:01 PM
Maximus,blown schiada is my brother in law,bring down your 21' and lets go blow his doors off,Is your boat still running good?post some pics?we took mine out this weekend and beat on it,ran good,come down to naciemento some time? :D

MAXIMUS
10-14-2002, 09:13 PM
565 EDGE...It is running very well considering it has not been out since I spoke to you last. Im going to parker this weekend with the wife & kids for some relaxing & skiing. I'm looking forward to cruising & listing to some tunes... I will send some pics when I get off my arse & fix my camera software! As far as testing... Im still making new parts for next session... I'll keep you posted! Next mark is 110 mph without leaning on motor. : :p

pops1
10-15-2002, 07:53 AM
Nstigator74:
Well Pops, I guess thats what I'm into. Oh ya, and going as fast as I can afford, besides it's not how hard you step on the gas pedal, it's how hard you step on your wallet.Is that not the truth with any boat- What Life is about "God, Family, Country,DirtBike's in the winter & River in the summer- Now I have a problem- My rear cannot stand "Cold Water"
If its not 78+ degrees "FORGETABOUTIT"
Go Step by Step on the HP and plan from your wallet youll do OK-Just stay away from Jets who like to get you in a hole & go- All you will ever do is stir up the mud while the jet pulls 800 feet on ya.
Good Luck & have a good one.
PS
I do miss my Sanger Hydro my kids liked to wet the deck down & use it for a slide, deck to sponson to water. Thought it was Great for that. wink -Aggressor Jets Dave
[ October 15, 2002, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: pops1 ]

LVjetboy
10-16-2002, 01:59 AM
MONKEY BUNG,
Posting under a stupid (but hopefully funny?) yet insincere handle to stir the pot? Don't want us to know your real name? MONKEY BUNG, let me guess, oh yes, it must be the shit of a monkey? Oh, now that's really funny!! Ha ha.
"FACTS STILL REMAIN, <PROPS, Jets, etc. > are for PUSSIES."
Whoa, now that's intelligent!!! Sarcasm here.
Even ryhmes too... so must be true? Short and to the point, so maybe a vision from your freakn' monkey god?
Your weak-ass trull posts, "I'm cool 'cause I post one-sentence enigmatic replies to challenge the status group-think of this forum." Such a rebel! Whoa! I'm really impressed here. Not contributing anything of worth of course. What-ever.
A loser? Oops, did I piss you off Monkey shit?
Oh, quick, deny with a short elusive come-back so you can still seem cool... No need to actually f*cking CONTRIBUTE to this forum of course. Or grace us common folk with the brilliance of your boating insights :)
jer
[ October 16, 2002, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Liberator TJ1984
10-16-2002, 09:45 AM
You guys need to chill out and hang with us in S.Tex. We don't give a damn if it's a piece of plywood with a trolling motor , or a TFH ....if it's a boat it makes us all boaters and bros ! :D

Unchained
10-16-2002, 10:26 AM
Liberator TJ1984:
You guys need to chill out and hang with us in S.Tex. We don't give a damn if it's a piece of plywood with a trolling motor , or a TFH ....if it's a boat it makes us all boaters and bros ! :D Now that's what I like to see!!

Tom Foolery
10-16-2002, 10:40 AM
I'm curious how many of you actually build your own motors & set up your own boats.
I see alot of people who are very proud of how fast their boat goes, yet have had no part in making it that fast other than opening their wallets. So if thats you, congrats! You were willing to spend more money than the rest of us.
You can tell from my avatar that I run a jet. So I guess that I should get ready to take some shit for that from some of you. Whatever, I really don't care. I boat for fun not $ or bragging rights to feed my ego.
Since most peoples responses seem to include a slam on how fast I can go or where I live I'll save you the time.
My boat isn't a race boat, she will break 70 (Which is fast enough for now) maybe someday if I can free up some extra funds I'll try to get her to break 80, but thats as fast as I care to go. For me, any faster would just be a waste of money unless I win the lotto and have money to burn.
Yes I live in Torrance, which apparently is in the hood. I'm glad to hear that you think it is such a terrible place. I just wish more people shared your oppinion. There are better parts than others but hopefully some day I can afford a house in this hood. Right now $450k-$850K is still a little ways out of my price range.

HotHallet
10-16-2002, 10:47 AM
Way to go Erik! You told it like it is. Unchained your last remark is the way it should be.

Liberator TJ1984
10-16-2002, 11:09 AM
UnC & TF ,,,think we're on the right track here...most of us ( 85% or more ) wrench on our own boats among friends over cold bullets..yes we rag on each other on our rides but it's all in fun :D like you said TF ...money is a big issue as most of us have families and cannot afford to slap down $ 50.000 just to outrun the other guy...we don't care what type of boat it is , as long as it can make the party !

LVjetboy
10-16-2002, 11:45 AM
Ok, ok, my bad. Maybe a little harsh on the monkey :) But this is bench racers, isn't this where we get to talk sh*t? :)

Liberator TJ1984
10-16-2002, 11:57 AM
LV..you can sling shit with the best of them :D I guess thats why iI like to LURK alot wink

burbanite
10-16-2002, 12:25 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
We don't give a damn if it's a piece of plywood with a trolling motor , or a TFH ....if it's a boat it makes us all boaters and bros ! :D That's a no shitter! Way to go bro..........

burbanite
10-16-2002, 12:27 PM
Tom Foolery
You can tell from my avatar that I run a jet. So I guess that I should get ready to take some shit for that from some of you. Whatever, I really don't care. I boat for fun not $ or bragging rights to feed my ego.If you think you'll catch the crap for that you wouldn't want to be me........... wink

Tom Foolery
10-16-2002, 12:48 PM
Liberator TJ1984:
UnC & TF ,,,think we're on the right track here...most of us ( 85% or more ) wrench on our own boats among friends over cold bullets..yes we rag on each other on our rides but it's all in fun :D like you said TF ...money is a big issue as most of us have families and cannot afford to slap down $ 50.000 just to outrun the other guy...we don't care what type of boat it is , as long as it can make the party !Exactly.
I'm not much of a mechanic but I'm working on it and I enjoy trying to do all of the work on my boat myself. You have to learn somehow. Before I bought my boat I had never turned a wrench on a chevy. I can't take credit for the condition she is in now. I bought her in good shape. But I am proud of the changes that I have made and for keeping her up and running well.
Maybe we should start another forum called Wallet Racers for those who want to talk shit about how much speed they got for their money.
[ October 16, 2002, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Tom Foolery ]

Liberator TJ1984
10-16-2002, 01:04 PM
Chrome don't get ya home....

blownschiada
10-16-2002, 05:01 PM
JetBoy,If you cant handle the shit talkin you are on the wrong forum!If you dont like it dont click on to it.Most of us are having fun in here. T :) wink here is no room for CRY BABYS.

Monkey Bung
10-16-2002, 07:09 PM
LVjetboy:
MONKEY BUNG,
Posting under a stupid (but hopefully funny?) yet insincere handle to stir the pot? Don't want us to know your real name? MONKEY BUNG, let me guess, oh yes, it must be the shit of a monkey? Oh, now that's really funny!! Ha ha.
"FACTS STILL REMAIN, <PROPS, Jets, etc. > are for PUSSIES."
Whoa, now that's intelligent!!! Sarcasm here.
Even ryhmes too... so must be true? Short and to the point, so maybe a vision from your freakn' monkey god?
Your weak-ass trull posts, "I'm cool 'cause I post one-sentence enigmatic replies to challenge the status group-think of this forum." Such a rebel! Whoa! I'm really impressed here. Not contributing anything of worth of course. What-ever.
A loser? Oops, did I piss you off Monkey shit?
Oh, quick, deny with a short elusive come-back so you can still seem cool... No need to actually f*cking CONTRIBUTE to this forum of course. Or grace us common folk with the brilliance of your boating insights :)
jerAnother 60 mph Jet Boat pussy. Go cry to someone else!

Kim Hanson
10-16-2002, 07:21 PM
LvJetBoy talking shit, can't be him!LMAO.............( . )( . )....... :D

Monkey Bung
10-16-2002, 07:27 PM
Tom Foolery:
Liberator TJ1984:
UnC & TF ,,,think we're on the right track here...most of us ( 85% or more ) wrench on our own boats among friends over cold bullets..yes we rag on each other on our rides but it's all in fun :D like you said TF ...money is a big issue as most of us have families and cannot afford to slap down $ 50.000 just to outrun the other guy...we don't care what type of boat it is , as long as it can make the party !Exactly.
I'm not much of a mechanic but I'm working on it and I enjoy trying to do all of the work on my boat myself. You have to learn somehow. Before I bought my boat I had never turned a wrench on a chevy. I can't take credit for the condition she is in now. I bought her in good shape. But I am proud of the changes that I have made and for keeping her up and running well.
Maybe we should start another forum called Wallet Racers for those who want to talk shit about how much speed they got for their money.Tom, no one here is going to rag on you just because you own a jet. The problem is your fellow 60 mph jet brothers post all day long how fast there boats are and how V-Drivesuck!! :rolleyes: So the only thing I'm saying to the BAD APPLEs is put up or shut up. Nobody likes to here the same guys talk shit day in and day out how fast there pump boats are. eek! eek!

Oldsquirt
10-16-2002, 08:41 PM
MonkeyBung, no one here is going to rag on you just because you own a v-drive. The problem is your fellow v-drive brothers post all day long how fast there boats are and how jet boats suck!! :rolleyes: So the only thing I'm saying to the BAD APPLEs is put up or shut up. Nobody likes to hear the same guys talk shit day in and day out how fast their boats are. :( :(
OK, so I took a little editorial license. :D
The way I see it, the biggest difference between the V-drive and Jet guys is fairly simple. Most of the V-drive guys are race-oriented, be it legal or unsanctioned. Most of the jet guys are just out to have a day of fun on the water. Turn the key, run all day. Little or no worries about water conditions or where the next gas dock is.
As far as guys coming in and talking shit about how fast they run, you are right, but it applies equally to both camps. Some people just cant help shooting their mouths off. And it seems they are also the ones least likely to have a real idea of how fast they are(or aren't). One of those things that will never change.

LVjetboy
10-17-2002, 12:29 AM
Monkey sh*t, the way I see it, I WAS talking sh*t directly to you. Now don't get your hairy little monkey a** in a bunch. Sounds like you're the one v-drivin' monkey cryin' about sh*t talking? Most know I have no problem reading or joining in with this stuff. Just highlighting the stupidity and worthlessness of your idiot posts (so far). Got your attention huh?
Others apparently thought I should tone it down a bit. I'm thinking maybe. Naaaaaa...monkeys like you need a good wack in the a** from time to time :) Oh ya, and don't take any of this stuff personal or serious, ok? Or run home cryin' to your v-drive brothers. I love all you v-drive guys. Love to pass you on the lake that is!
Tired of being a monkey's a**? Then maybe you should pick a better handle. Just a thought.
Oh ya, and the only time my jet goes 60 is when it's passing your a** :) :) How's that for sh*t talking?
Cheers!
jer
[ October 17, 2002, 01:43 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Unchained
10-17-2002, 05:07 AM
Monkey Bung:
Tom, no one here is going to rag on you just because you own a jet. The problem is your fellow 60 mph jet brothers post all day long how fast there boats are and how V-drivesuck!! :rolleyes So the only thing I'm saying to the BAD APPLEs is put up or shut up. Nobody likes to here the same guys talk shit day in and day out how fast there pump boats are. eek! eek! [/QB]Monkey Spunk, Were'nt you the one who started this thread with a slam???
From what I see the vdrive guys are doing far more slamming and the jet boaters are doing more defending.
I suppose the dynosaurs didn't like it when other animals invaded their turf either. :D :p
Here are some of the jet boat slams in this thread
Jet boats are,
slow
unsafe
for pussies
for boys not men
for someone who can't afford a vdrive
for drivers that have no balls
Should be used to clean out butt cracks
Can't keep up with 230 mph vdrives that frequent lakes in CA.
What kind of response did you think that would bring??

Liberator TJ1984
10-17-2002, 06:09 AM
Monkey my POS just might go over 60 with a hurricane tailwind and the sun and moon lined up just right. :D ..but change pulleys and I might get 62-63 mph.... just got back from a run what you brung seems there were a few BGFlats that had a hard time doing that in only a foot of chop :p

MAXIMUS
10-17-2002, 06:16 AM
AHHH.... come on guys... the "BUNGSTER" just funnin with ya... right bung? :) He don't mean nothin by it... right bung? :) Bung is actually a real nice pleasant christian boy... right bung? :confused:
By the way bunginator I missed what kind of a vessel you would be the proud captain of. :(
Your humble servant
MAXIMUS

Sangster
10-17-2002, 07:03 AM
MONKEY BUNG For PRESIDENT..... :D :D

blownschiada
10-17-2002, 04:54 PM
He has my vote! :p

Badboat1
10-17-2002, 07:14 PM
TJ1984 knows my boat he seen it 2 weeks ago and seen it run and a true lake JET BOAT and will give most all a run. 110mph lake jet along way off the 60 shit and that was a bad day .
TJ1984 tell them how I busted that ass in Texas
Badboat1 :cool:

Infomaniac
10-17-2002, 08:10 PM
Badboat1:
TJ1984 knows my boat he seen it 2 weeks ago and seen it run and a true lake JET BOAT and will give most all a run. 110mph lake jet along way off the 60 shit and that was a bad day .
Badboat1 :cool: I can vouch for that.
wink

Monkey Bung
10-17-2002, 09:07 PM
Badboat1:
Badboat1 :cool: Post a picture of that time slip!! :rolleyes:

Monkey Bung
10-17-2002, 09:12 PM
LVjetboy:
Monkey sh*t, the way I see it, I WAS talking sh*t directly to you. Now don't get your hairy little monkey a** in a bunch. Sounds like you're the one v-drivin' monkey cryin' about sh*t talking? Most know I have no problem reading or joining in with this stuff. Just highlighting the stupidity and worthlessness of your idiot posts (so far). Got your attention huh?
Others apparently thought I should tone it down a bit. I'm thinking maybe. Naaaaaa...monkeys like you need a good wack in the a** from time to time :) Oh ya, and don't take any of this stuff personal or serious, ok? Or run home cryin' to your v-drive brothers. I love all you v-drive guys. Love to pass you on the lake that is!
Tired of being a monkey's a**? Then maybe you should pick a better handle. Just a thought.
Oh ya, and the only time my jet goes 60 is when it's passing your a** :) :) How's that for sh*t talking?
Cheers!
jerAs for you. Your screen name says it all you own a jet and you call yourself boy! SHALL I SAY MORE PUSSY BOY!!! eek!

Monkey Bung
10-17-2002, 09:20 PM
MAXIMUS:
AHHH.... come on guys... the "BUNGSTER" just funnin with ya... right bung? :) He don't mean nothin by it... right bung? :) Bung is actually a real nice pleasant christian boy... right bung? :confused:
By the way bunginator I missed what kind of a vessel you would be the proud captain of. :(
Your humble servant
MAXIMUSA CANYON!!!!!! What do you have??? :confused:

LVjetboy
10-18-2002, 12:12 AM
Oh pleeez monkey nuts, say all your evolutionarily-challenged cranium thinks up. Pussy boy huh? Well, seeing as how everything jet boat = pussy by your own redundant admissions, that's all good no doubt. At least the same species...and I do love pussy! Certainly also a "boy" at heart to the end. Your best shot monkey b*tt sac???
If so, your one-sentence primal grunting's are getting boring. :( At least in mainstream HB forums.
To spice it up a bit, here's a little sweetheart for ya...
http://users.lvcm.com/lvjetboy/HairyPussy.jpg
Minus the mug, she's actually quite hot?
BSchiada, right now you're just a little, me too! me too! "Monkey's a** for president! 'cause he's the alpha v-gorilla and takes on those aggressive and nasty bench-racing jet boys" They spray me all the time and I hate it! :( But if I pick lice from your fur, maybe you'll slip me a bannana or two? That way the rest of the bros will think I'm cool?
Why not stand on your own opposing thumbs, BS? Ok, maybe that's a little harsh. :) Ya whatever.
Oh ya. Annnd...to answer your former <post confusion> BSchiada; I liked this thread, that's why I clicked on it. And read it. And took the freakin' time to post sh*t to it. For as long as it amuses me...copy?
So if YOU don't like my sh*t talkin', or YOU can't take the heat, then maybe you should run yo' weak a** cryin' monkey bung home to your little boring forum and hide under your monkey bud's bikini strings for all I care.
But, if you can take the heat, then tell us how fast your GPS clocked the "felt really good" 7200 rpm, and why you're selling the boat? No GPS? No matter. After all, it's got really cool looking graphics.
:) :)
To everyone else, bench racing forum rules:
1) Don't take serious
2) Don't take personal
3) And, above all, don't believe a word you read!
Sooooo, how many eons before the monkey gets a clue?
Cheers!
jer
[ October 18, 2002, 04:33 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

LVjetboy
10-18-2002, 12:19 AM
Oh my! Take one of me little stars away too. I'm sooooo crushed! <more sarcasm in case monkey didn't notice> Is that all the better you slow-a** v-drivers can do?? Bring it on you bad boy monkey racer you. :) :) :)
jer

FLYTE RISK
10-18-2002, 07:30 AM
Lv jet boy why are you always talkin about G.P.S as well as M.P.H.. How about a time slip and E.T.. everyone on this forum talks about m.p.h when E.T wins the lake race.. But oh forgot you need to run your boat not mouth through the lights.. furthermore exactly how fast is your boat on G.P.S since it sounds like you own one as well as have no idea what e.t your boat would run.. Just remember I could have a 130.00 m.p.h boat that runs an 12.00 sec 1/4 a 68 m.p.h jet that runs 11.78 would kill me all day long at the lake, but I still have a 130 m.p.h boat so what get the point..... wink :confused: :confused:

Liberator TJ1984
10-18-2002, 08:50 AM
Randy , you reamed more than one Donut hole at the races ,( not shabby for a jet) huh , Info.. that ride of yours kicked jetboat ass too !!! I got a jet also ,that got whipped up on :( . no friggin' boo hooin here ..But it sure wasn't by any flats !!! :p need to fine tune my launch techniuqe...hard to keep throttle planted when I'm trying to stay in the front seat ...that's the only reason you got me Randy wink ....I'll be back to get my butt kicked again hopefully soon you guy's take care...I WOULD LOVE to try and kick some Monkey Butt in my poor old 60mph jet :rolleyes: p.s. we also got a BGFlat and a BGHydro here in O.G.Tx.. that ARE Lake Boats and reg.w/IHBA & compete on Circuits ,if you prefer to pick on props for a change....
[ October 18, 2002, 10:02 AM: Message edited by: Liberator TJ1984 ]

FLYTE RISK
10-18-2002, 08:58 AM
So liberator what does your time slip say????????

FLYTE RISK
10-18-2002, 09:01 AM
I think monkey bung's is in the 8's or is it 18's ha ha??????............. Time slip that is... wink wink

Liberator TJ1984
10-18-2002, 09:10 AM
Good question ..could not run at Marble Falls...no blower restraints or driveline cover, jet away ..etc.... tech.crew would not pass...but to me it don't matter...It's just a damn Lake boat..sterio,bench seats.that has been GPSed over 90+ @ 12% under...but I'll run anyone for shits and grins...If I get my butt kicked what the hell,lots of fun anyway...gives me another reason to get drunk :D

FLYTE RISK
10-18-2002, 09:22 AM
Liberator right on at least your honest unlike most on this forum ha ha mine to is a lake boat.. Although I would not try to do anything recreational with it I have another boat for that.. And any boat in excess of 100 m.p.h I wouldnt imagine would be pulling 5 year olds learning to ski.. But mark my words someone will say they dolol.. :D :D

Liberator TJ1984
10-18-2002, 09:30 AM
Flyte, there are a few down here I can't even run with ,but are lighter and stripped down...most of the time I just cruise w/my 6yr.old boy ..he likes the noise !! one guy actually has a 26' American Offshore w/badass blown motor that will run way up there...90% of the time he just pulls skiers or kids on tubes...waste of money on that kind of boat to me :confused:

LVjetboy
10-18-2002, 12:49 PM
Flyte Risk, you get out much? Not only GPS numbers, but photos of my GPS runs are posted more times here and another forum than anyone else I've seen.
83.6 on the engine, with stereo, neon lights, blender and cooler. The essence of lake boating :) Oh ya, that's a very mild and natural 454. On the bottle estimated low 90's...and my estimates usually dead on. No BS here. Got no use for ET's 'cause I don't race. Except for running an occasional prop job at the lake, and those always running starts. Is my jet respectable, sure. Is it FAST, nope. And I do know the difference. Do I like to yank a racer's chain from time to time. Yep :) Come to think of it, I'm probably a little tooooo honest to make a good sh*t talker :(
BTW, on the subject of posting numbers, seems the racers and wanna-bees are the most evasive, unlike us slow lake boys :)
jer

dossangers
10-18-2002, 12:56 PM
SOMBODY SHUT THIS GUY UP. YOUR BOATS UGLY AND YOU TALK TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

FLYTE RISK
10-18-2002, 02:53 PM
Lv boy I get out alot been on disability for a month dirt bike accident.. AnywayI will put my money on the bung and when can I go for a skiride flat out behind your boat that would be fun on the bottle of course..Thanx for the honesty!!!! wink wink

Kim Hanson
10-18-2002, 06:20 PM
LVjetboy:
. ECome to think of it, I'm probably a little tooooo honest to make a good sh*t talker (
jer[/QB]What are you talking about JER, sounds good to me!......( . )( . )....... :p

Badboat1
10-18-2002, 08:02 PM
Monkey Nuts,Damn your girlfreind fits right with your big mouth.(kinda cute) for a dickhead like
yourself.I had a 65mph jet and built a 100mph plus that all said could not be done and I got alll the proof.I can back my shit up I hope to be coming to Havasu this coming year and as allways loaded on kill.I went through 45lbs of NOS 2 weeks ago and got more.I have not been outrun by a lake jetboat here or at any of the lakes I go to,or them damn egg beaters. We got them 90mph bass boats here they try me then they learn.
Badboat1

Infomaniac
10-18-2002, 08:39 PM
FLYTE RISK:
Liberator right on at least your honest unlike most on this forum ha ha mine to is a lake boat.. Although I would not try to do anything recreational with it I have another boat for that.. And any boat in excess of 100 m.p.h I wouldnt imagine would be pulling 5 year olds learning to ski.. But mark my words someone will say they dolol.. :D :D OK I cannot resist. I do pull my 9 year old son on a tube behind our 130 MPH lake boat. Not just saying so. Here is the video. wink
Tube Ride (http://members.cox.net/crazyokie/tube2.mpg)

K3-River-Rat
10-18-2002, 09:47 PM
Infomaniac:
FLYTE RISK:
Liberator right on at least your honest unlike most on this forum ha ha mine to is a lake boat.. Although I would not try to do anything recreational with it I have another boat for that.. And any boat in excess of 100 m.p.h I wouldnt imagine would be pulling 5 year olds learning to ski.. But mark my words someone will say they dolol.. :D :D OK I cannot resist. I do pull my 9 year old son on a tube behind our 130 MPH lake boat. Not just saying so. Here is the video. wink
Tube Ride (http://members.cox.net/crazyokie/tube2.mpg)http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1MVC-009F.JPG Now WHAT'S that old school phrase again :confused: OH YEAH, "SEEING IS BELIEVING"!! :D :p
[ October 18, 2002, 11:12 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

blownschiada
10-18-2002, 10:18 PM
LVjetboy:
Flyte Risk, you get out much? Not only GPS numbers, but photos of my GPS runs are posted more times here and another forum than anyone else I've seen.
83.6 on the engine, with stereo, neon lights, blender and cooler. The essence of lake boating :) Oh ya, that's a very mild and natural 454. On the bottle estimated low 90's...and my estimates usually dead on. No BS here. Got no use for ET's 'cause I don't race. Except for running an occasional prop job at the lake, and those always running starts. Is my jet respectable, sure. Is it FAST, nope. And I do know the difference. Do I like to yank a racer's chain from time to time. Yep :) Come to think of it, I'm probably a little tooooo honest to make a good sh*t talker :(
BTW, on the subject of posting numbers, seems the racers and wanna-bees are the most evasive, unlike us slow lake boys :)
jerJET GIRL, IF THATS ALL YOUVE GOT YOU SUCK!!Did you say you estimate low 90,s where is your GPS when you need it.Your boat is gay and so are you.Is that monkey girl one of your bitches that ride in that boat with you?Your barking up the wrong tree if you think that jet junk can run with me fag.I dont need a gps to prove shit lets race and you can tell me how fast I was going when I shift and blow a wall of water all over your shit!! Ps. everything is for sell if the cash is there.I painted and built this whole boat myself boat #4 for me and they all would smoke your 80 mph boat.I am bored & ready for a new progect.OH yeah neon lights are for signs.

K3-River-Rat
10-18-2002, 10:33 PM
Unchained:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by blownschiada:
[QB] http://Free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/P7140008.JPG
That's a real nice looking piece.
Markblownschiada, YOU painted this boat yourself?? Did you use gel-coat or polyurethane?

blownschiada
10-18-2002, 11:00 PM
K3 Yes I painted this boat myself.I bought it as a theft recovery completely stripped.Except the bow eye,rudder,& strut.I painted it with PPG,Global line paint except the orange is House Of Color Tangelo.I am a auto body collision tech and painter by trade so I have the advantage in boat & car restorations.I just read your profile and see we share the same intrests.Do you have a Harley to?I just finished building a 200 tire softtail custom with a 100 inch S&S motor.I have been having to much fun riding to take the boat out latley.
[ October 19, 2002, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

K3-River-Rat
10-18-2002, 11:17 PM
blownschiada:
K3 Yes I painted this boat myself.I bought it as a theft recovery completely stripped.Except the bow eye,rudder,& strut.I painted it with PPG,Global line paint except the orange is House Of Color Tangelo.I am a auto body collision tech and painter by trade so I have the advantage in boat & car restorations.I just read your profile and see we share the same intrests.Do you have a Harley to?I just finished building a 200 tire softtail custom with a 100 inch S&S motor.I have been having to much fun riding to take the boat out latley.Yep, I have two Harley's a 1984 Softail that I have had for 17 years (pics of it are posted in the V-drive forum under "calling all hydro racers who knows this boat") I also have a 2000 Ultra Classic, you'll know why when you see the softail eek! I do a lot of painting with House of Kolor candy. Right now I have quite a few sets of sheet metal for most of the big twin models. Since it's getting pretty cold here already it's time to start shooting more of these sets to sell to the guys that are making changes to their bikes over the winter wink

blownschiada
10-18-2002, 11:26 PM
I will try to post some pics of my bike tommorow.My buddie and I are dealers for MidWest cycles and Pro One.WE have built 4 customs so far this year.This is what we have been doing with our spare time.I saw your bike looks like that hurt.Hope no permanent injurys.I went down also,on a little crotch rocket at 85 mph(faster than LV JETBOYS boat) that doesnt feel to good!
[ October 19, 2002, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: blownschiada ]

K3-River-Rat
10-18-2002, 11:36 PM
Yea,your right that bike crashin hurts like hell eek! Unfortunatly I did end up with permanent injuries and have to take pain meds every day just so I can be civil. I broke my neck in two places and crushed a few vertebra in my back along with a few other injuries :mad: But hey, I've done every damn thing those know it all doctors told me I would never be able to do again for the rest of my life.. One of those things was to RIDE again :D Took me a few years before I could pull it off but I did it and still ride to this day! :cool:

K3-River-Rat
10-18-2002, 11:52 PM
Forgot to mention, I used to be a dealer for Midwest and Mid USA and several other aftermarket Harley companies back in the early 90's (when I was still recooperating from the bike wreck) My Softail was the 1st Harley in the country to have the engine & trans cyls.& heads painted candy red to match the tanks & fenders :D I did that way back in 1989 and they were talking about that bike all over ther country. J&P Promotions wanted to showcase my bike and have it as their main attraction for the 1990 show circuit offering to pay all my hotel bills and pay me milage to haul the bike around the country :cool: That would have been great but I was still under strict doctors orders about what I shouldn't try just yet! Not to mention there was no way I could have been on the road at that time with my neck and back injuries still being fairly recent :( It would have killed me to even try it :mad:

blownschiada
10-19-2002, 12:01 AM
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/V-Drives/jacob-harley.JPGHere is one picture with my son on it.I will post some better shots tommorow. :cool:

LVjetboy
10-19-2002, 12:14 AM
BSchiada to LV, "Your boat is gay and so are you." Nice try. But consider polishing your sh*t skills a bit, you know, up a couple notches from grade school? That way at least it sounds credible and then maybe you'd keep my attention. "neon lights are for signs" Right on! Kinda like a BIG neon sign over your boat saying, "Hot Babes Welcome, Swimsuit Optional." As in...no striped down racer, comes with tunes. Only a little more subliminal. :) Oh ya and I wouldn't knock MonkeyBung's girlfriend if I was you...
<That said, you did a great paint job. No really. I like the way the checkered flag wraps over the wheel fender. Would've said so sooner but too busy flaming you and the monkey :) Nice job!>
FlyteRisk, your welcome. And btw, your handle...I like.
Dossangers, YOU LISTEN TOO MUCH!
Where's the monkey?
Cheers!
jer
[ October 21, 2002, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: LVjetboy ]

Blown Olds
10-19-2002, 06:26 AM
I'M A JET BOATER. SOMEDAY WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY I'M GOING TO BUY A 25' BOAT LIKE AN ELIMINATOR EAGLE WITH A BRAVO DRIVE AND A 496 ENGINE. THEN I CAN BOAT ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT WORRING THAT MY PIECE OF SH*T BOAT IS GOING TO BREAK DOWN. eek! :confused: wink eek!

Monkey Bung
10-19-2002, 06:56 AM
LVjetboy:
BSchiada to LV, "Your boat is gay and so are you." Nice try. But consider polishing your sh*t skills a bit, you know, up a couple notches from grade school? That way at least it sounds credible and then maybe you'd keep my attention :) Oh ya and I wouldn't knock MonkeyBung's girlfriend if I was you...
<That said, you did a great paint job. No really. I like the way the checkered flag wraps over the wheel fender. Would've said so sooner but too busy flaming you and the monkey :) Nice job!>
FlyteRisk, your welcome. And btw, your handle...I like.
Dossangers, YOU LISTEN TOO MUCH!
Where's the monkey?
Cheers!
jerJust got done pulling little monkey off that picture you posted. Doyou have her #?? :D

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 08:31 AM
blownschiada:
K3 Yes I painted this boat myself.I bought it as a theft recovery completely stripped.Except the bow eye,rudder,& strut.I painted it with PPG,Global line paint except the orange is House Of Color Tangelo.I am a auto body collision tech and painter by trade so I have the advantage in boat & car restorations.I just read your profile and see we share the same intrests.Do you have a Harley to?I just finished building a 200 tire softtail custom with a 100 inch S&S motor.I have been having to much fun riding to take the boat out latley.I know exactly what you are saying :D I let my blown jet sit in storage almost 2 full seasons before all my boater buddy's (some of which are bikers too) got all up my ass about having the nicest looking/fastest and only "blown" boat on the river just sitting and not out on the river :confused: :confused: I eventually grew tired of some of the "newbe" "yuppie f--k" "wannabe" bikers that are out there and started using the boat more often :cool: I rode my dresser ALL last winter here in IL.since we had a fairly mild winter riding it over 30 miles into town in Dec.& Jan. The little "pussy" wannabe bikers all had their bikes in storage :p Some of them told me I was TOO hard core :D Here is a pic of my good friend's 2000 Fatboy I painted for him. We tore this bike apart with less that 300 miles on it and "transformed" it into what it looks like now! http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-026F.JPG http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-015F.JPG The pic is for shit but it's the best one I have on a floppy. My scanner hasn't worked since my son rebuilt this computer!

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 08:45 AM
Blownschiada, I will sometimes shoot an experimental paint color combo that I think will look good together just to see if they will look as good as what I have pictured in my head. This is one of those paint jobs. I sold this one on e-bay a couple of years ago. http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-005F.JPG House of Kolor Brandywine over silver base with Snowpearl over white flames :)

dossangers
10-19-2002, 09:19 AM
http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/images/bikes/weavers_el_diablo/d.gif Jesse's shop is by me this is me in my dreams!

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 09:33 AM
Here's what the bike looked like before we changed it. The paper screwed the story up a little bit,they stated it was the 4th anniversary when it was actually the 6th!! But there is QUITE a story behind my buddy "WINNING" this 2000 Fatboy :cool: This guy was just a 19 year old kid when I met him back in the mid 80's He busted his ass to buy his first Harley. Shortly after he had it his brother got into a bad car accident and was killed. I "knew" how much that bike meant to him, but he came to me one day and said: "I think I'm going to sell my bike to help my family bury my brother" I told him that "IF" he did that He would get a "better" bike in return at some point in his life and that I very much "respected" his decision.Which this guy said was nice to hear coming from me! :cool: I "promised" him he would be re-paid some day for sacraficing his "pride and joy" He won this bike on FRIDAY the 13th of OCT. EXACTLY 6 years to the "DAY" of his brother's death eek! He was a bit upset that someone had already beat him to breaking the news to me, but he said to me:"Tell me what you told me would happen 6 years ago again" :) The guy was almost in tears when he was talking to me on the phone asking me HOW I knew this was going to happen! He said after he got the phone call informing him that he had won this bike it hit him like a ton of bricks that this was the 6th anniversary of his brothers death and he had been thinking about him all day and then he remembered what I had told him 6 years earlier eek! He said he had "chills" run through his whole body immediatly after recalling our conversation and wanted to call me ASAP!! I was really happy for him that he had been repaid for the loss of his other bike :D May seem a bit far-fetched but you can't deny his "BROTHER" must have had "something" to do with him winning :confused: (DON'T YA THINK?) http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-011F3.JPG
[ October 19, 2002, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 09:51 AM
dossangers:
http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/images/bikes/weavers_el_diablo/d.gif Jesse's shop is by me this is me in my dreams!Don't take this the wrong way,Jessie James builds some "kick ass" looking bikes but what he is doing is NOT all that difficult :) If you have noticed on the programs they have filmed on West Coast Choppers, he has sveral "jigs" so he can duplicate a lot of the parts he sells! (which are seriously OVER priced) Anyone with a good imagination that is mechanically inclined and HAS the equipment can take a vision in their mind and transform it into a running drivable/ridable REAL machine :D Some people just do NOT have the capabilty to do this I however have done it for several years and have built some pretty trick stuff :D

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 09:55 AM
dossangers, there was "something" I was going to ask you yesterday but today I can't remember just what the hell it was :confused: :confused: :confused: MAYBE it will come to me later wink
[ October 19, 2002, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

dossangers
10-19-2002, 10:04 AM
Hes got a niche people around here hollywood are into names hes marketed his self. I met him at boyd coddingtons shop ive sold boyd benzs for years . he worked with lil john buterra thats where a lot of this billet look started plus boyds an unbeivible designer. Hes getting 100 grand for those bikes and theres a waiting list!Hes driving a ferrari 360 modena conv. Its just marketing shit he sells more stickers and t shirts to buy the ferrari. But i dont ride street im into motocross!

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 10:22 AM
dossangers, He's in the hottest spot in the country as far as marketing and being around the people that HAVE the funds to toss out there for those bikes :D

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 10:30 AM
I see you are from the west coast. Why aren't you out in the boat today? :confused: The V-drive forum is pretty quiet today, I think most of them guys are out on the water :( I'm jealous frown

dossangers
10-19-2002, 10:44 AM
I work every other weekend i was out last weekend ill be out there next wknd but they shut the water flow off the river turns to a rock pile for the winter.

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 10:53 AM
dossangers:
I work every other weekend i was out last weekend ill be out there next wknd but they shut the water flow off the river turns to a rock pile for the winter.Well now THAT sucks :(

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 10:55 AM
There has got to be some "other" water near by that you can go out on :confused: Isn't there? :D

dossangers
10-19-2002, 11:11 AM
i love the river. the lakes only 3 miles but i cant run zoomies! The local cops on the river know me they dont bother me. Im done for the season maybe thanksgiving if its warm for the circle races at parker. did you check all the pics i posted on v drives? those were the days. my boats modeled after goege crowley unblown fuel hydro ive got the exact hull instead of nitro nitrous!!!!!!!! eek! eek!

K3-River-Rat
10-19-2002, 11:58 AM
dossangers:
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/~AUT0009.JPG 1967 classic :D :D :p :p Yea, I was checking them all out yest. I was a bit shocked to see this ad :cool: I owned a Wriedt a while back it was my 1st jet :D That was seveal years back! wink Early 80s

Monkey Bung
10-20-2002, 08:16 AM
K3-River-Rat:
dossangers:
http://www.westcoastchoppers.com/images/bikes/weavers_el_diablo/d.gif Jesse's shop is by me this is me in my dreams!Don't take this the wrong way,Jessie James builds some "kick ass" looking bikes but what he is doing is NOT all that difficult :) If you have noticed on the programs they have filmed on West Coast Choppers, he has sveral "jigs" so he can duplicate a lot of the parts he sells! (which are seriously OVER priced) Anyone with a good imagination that is mechanically inclined and HAS the equipment can take a vision in their mind and transform it into a running drivable/ridable REAL machine :D Some people just do NOT have the capabilty to do this I however have done it for several years and have built some pretty trick stuff :D LETS SEE YOUR CHOPPERS, SINCE IT IS SO EASY TO FABRICATE WITH THAT BIG OL HEAD OF YOURS eek! :rolleyes:

Monkey Bung
10-20-2002, 08:23 AM
K3-River-Rat:
dossangers, there was "something" I was going to ask you yesterday but today I can't remember just what the hell it was :confused: :confused: :confused: MAYBE it will come to me later wink Maybee you are losing your mind from the Oxygen&Aceytelene your breathing welding up those NOT SO DIFFICULT TO BUILD custom gas tanks for WEST COAST CHOPPERS. Hope to see you on the Discovery channel SOON! :rolleyes:

K3-River-Rat
10-21-2002, 11:03 PM
originally posted by monkeybutt:[b]LETS SEE YOUR CHOPPERS, SINCE IT IS SO EASY TO FABRICATE WITH THAT BIG OL HEAD OF YOURS eek! :rolleyes: Hey Bung, I haven't seen JACK SHIT of anything YOU have BUILT, RE-BUILT, PAINTED or even OWN! :confused: :confused: COMMON show me something that YOU have built!!! Here's ONE of mine!! :D :D http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-020F.JPG By the way, I ALSO built the blue bike right next to mine and took 2nd place with it!! I don't think that's all TOO shabby bringing home FIRST, SECOND "and" BEST of SHOW!! I wanna see YOURS!!! http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/MVC-021F.JPG
[ October 22, 2002, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
10-21-2002, 11:42 PM
SEE the "candy red" motor and trans cases in the pic above!! eek! Take a "GOOD" long look!! THAT was the "FIRST" Harley Davidson on planet earth to have the motor & trans cases painted to match the paint job! I did that in "1989" The rest of the bike is "ALL" chrome, FRAME TOO! :p THAT'S RIGHT the FIRST and I came up with the IDEA and had the EXPERIENCED capability to turn that idea into the REALITY that everyone ELSE in this country just HAD to COPY since it was the HOTTEST custom alteration to be done on a Harley in DECADES! and I did it ALL with this BIG OL HEAD of MINE :cool: I got on putting that Softail back together as SOON as I could get out to my shop after the accident, BACK-BRACE and ALL :cool: So bung, WHAT the **** have YOU done??? :rolleyes: By the way, if you pay attention to the "year" on the trophies you'll notice they are from 1990 the first show that spring and they are 1st place "full custom" AND "BEST of SHOW" Can you show me a pic in ANY custom bike mag.1990 or older with the motor & trans cases painted?? **** NO YOU CAN'T!!! OH and this NAME I named the bike after I damn near killed myself on it in 1988 and planned to get RIGHT back on and ride again as SOON as I was healed up enough, was painted on that fender BEFORE the movie was ever filmed!! Just another "brain-storm idea" from this big ol head of mine!! eek! I probably have MORE professional YEARS of experience building custom bikes cars and boats than YOU are OLD :D If you had any CLUE as to what is involved in fabrcating building and doing custom modifications other than what you have SEEN on TV, you JUST MIGHT be able to comprehend that WHEN you have DONE it, that West Coast Choppers is NOT doing anything that the EXPERIENCED custom builder couldn't do if given the same tools, equipment and money to work with to do the SAME DAMN thing! Go back to page 4 and look at some of my other paint work. I'll bet if I tossed you a tank and a roll of fine-line tape, you couldn't even mask off the ****ing flames!! COULD YOU?? Those flames are taped on "FREEHAND"!!! Don't EVEN talk shit to ME unless you've got some pretty trick "ONE OFF" customs that YOU have made into REALITY from an IDEA from your OWN little head!! GOT IT??? "Get a life kid"... http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1MVC-002F.JPG
[ October 22, 2002, 01:37 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Slim Shady
10-22-2002, 02:35 PM
Is it just me, or is K3-River-Rat claiming he built Harley Davidson bikes? I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.
Are you sure your screen name isn't RR1/001? Come on.....didn't you INVENT the jet hydro? Let me guess....you probably invented Harley a year before they started calling them Harley's? Woopee, you got a trophy 10+ years ago at the side show of Barnum and Bailey!! What the **** side show freak award have you won lately? If you are sooooooooooo talanted....why don't we see any of your "custom" bikes that you claim you have the ability to make - and don't post another picture of a bike that you painted flames on and matched the crank case to your pink panties - that is like the gel coat guy claiming he custom makes DCB's!
Hey, I got a honda Rebel that I painted pueter metallic - And I had the idea a year before the movie! Dude, how do you look at yourself in the mirror without cracking up? Did you also invent the internet? Is your name really Al Gore?
ROTFLMAO!!!!! WHAT A TOTAL WANNA BE! And you think Monkey Bung needs to get a life! That is the funniest shit I have ever seen!

Slim Shady
10-22-2002, 02:40 PM
BTW
Nice $2.00 chrome eye lid on the head light on your "custom fabricated" chopper. That really shouts CUSTOM FABRICATOR!
Where do I sign up to order?

MAXIMUS
10-22-2002, 04:14 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME "WHAT THE F*@K" HAPPEND TO V-DRIVES VS JETS!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T DONE YET!!!!!! :mad: If I want to look at scooters then Ill go to Ebay for some really trick chit! So......... Bung :) what kind of vagina u runnin in that cole wannabe??? Do tell :rolleyes:

Alcoleholic
10-22-2002, 06:28 PM
K3-River-Rat:
SEE the "candy red" motor and trans cases in the pic above!! eek! Take a "GOOD" long look!! THAT was the "FIRST" Harley Davidson on planet earth to have the motor & trans cases painted to match the paint job! I did that in "1989" The rest of the bike is "ALL" chrome, FRAME TOO! :p THAT'S RIGHT the FIRST and I came up with the IDEA and had the EXPERIENCED capability to turn that idea into the REALITY that everyone ELSE in this country just HAD to COPY since it was the HOTTEST custom alteration to be done on a Harley in DECADES! and I did it ALL with this BIG OL HEAD of MINE :cool: I got on putting that Softail back together as SOON as I could get out to my shop after the accident, BACK-BRACE and ALL :cool: So bung, WHAT the **** have YOU done??? :rolleyes: By the way, if you pay attention to the "year" on the trophies you'll notice they are from 1990 the first show that spring and they are 1st place "full custom" AND "BEST of SHOW" Can you show me a pic in ANY custom bike mag.1990 or older with the motor & trans cases painted?? **** NO YOU CAN'T!!! OH and this NAME I named the bike after I damn near killed myself on it in 1988 and planned to get RIGHT back on and ride again as SOON as I was healed up enough, was painted on that fender BEFORE the movie was ever filmed!! Just another "brain-storm idea" from this big ol head of mine!! eek! I probably have MORE professional YEARS of experience building custom bikes cars and boats than YOU are OLD If you had any CLUE as to what is involved in fabrcating building and doing custom modifications other than what you have SEEN on TV, you JUST MIGHT be able to comprehend that WHEN you have DONE it, that West Coast Choppers is NOT doing anything that the EXPERIENCED custom builder couldn't do if given the same tools, equipment and money to work with to do the SAME DAMN thing! Go back to page 4 and look at some of my other paint work. I'll bet if I tossed you a tank and a roll of fine-line tape, you couldn't even mask off the ****ing flames!! COULD YOU?? Those flames are taped on "FREEHAND"!!! Don't EVEN talk shit to ME unless you've got some pretty trick "ONE OFF" customs that YOU have made into REALITY from an IDEA from your OWN little head!! GOT IT??? "Get a life kid"... http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/1MVC-002F.JPG

Alcoleholic
10-22-2002, 06:38 PM
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! :mad: Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's. eek!

K3-River-Rat
10-22-2002, 07:18 PM
Slim Shady:I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.Silm Shady, If you actually knew some of the history behind the Harley Davidson Motor Co. you would be aware of the fact that if it wasn't for a huge Harley inthusiast that was a top executive at AMF that conviced AMF to purchase the Harley Davidson Motor Co. back in the late 60s there would NOT be a Harley Davidson Motor Co. TODAY! Before AMF bought it and spent "millions" of dollars on research and development to mass produce the parts to build the motorcycles, they were built ONE at a time by hand and the parts were "fitted" to each individual bike! wink The SAME exact way that Jessie James is building his West Coast Choppers motorcycles! :rolleyes: Go do some "homework" THEN come back and we will compare notes when you have SOME idea of what the **** you are runnin your mouth about :D I "REALLY" like your avatar of your OL'LADY in the pool "NICE TOUCH" :D OH, and your "signature" says it all. THAT ain't NO SHIT!
Alcoleholic:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's.If you go back and read a bit closer from the TOP when Dossangers and I had our "own" conversation going on, I DID say West Coast Choppers build some kick ass bikes! :cool: I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. :) IS WCC casting their own motor cases cyls,heads,trans cases,and all the internal parts that go inside of them with their OWN engine and transmission design and patent? :confused: NO there NOT :D They are using "HARLEY DAVIDSON" motors and tranmissions!!! I REST my CASE that what WCC is NOT doing anything TOO over the top!! I didn't see but ONE other person post a pic of a bike that they had put together from the BARE FRAME UP!!! I don't give a damn WHO bent the tubes and welded the joints together to make the frame itself!! All you guys that want to talk SHIT "where are the bikes YOU have put together????? PUT UP or SHUT UP!! Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous assholes either because you couldn't do it yourself if you HAD to, or you just don't like the fact that there ARE other people in the world that CAN do the same kind of wok as WCC if given the SAME resources!!!! WCC is "OVER" rated and his prices are TOO high!
[ October 23, 2002, 12:16 AM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Jordy
10-22-2002, 07:25 PM
K3-River-Rat:
Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous assholes...
(took the liberty to do some editing)
WCC is "OVER" rated and his prices are TOO high! :rolleyes: This thread has gotten out of hand and I am not going to be one to throw more fuel on the fire. I just saw these two statements that seemed rather contradictory to me.
Jesse James is the hottest custom bike builder in the world right now. Getting upwards of $80,000 for a bike and closer to $100,000 for some of the higher end models? Hell, I'm jealous and I have never tried to build a bike and yes, I can weld and fabricate.

K3-River-Rat
10-22-2002, 07:30 PM
If all you guys that want to talk shit because you can't do this kind of work yourself will take a good look at the pic of when it was wrecked you will see that the frame is "already" chrome wink I tore the bike down to the bare frame 6 months after I bought it to make some changes :D The bike was torn down "several" times to make changes until I got it how I wanted it :cool:

K3-River-Rat
10-22-2002, 08:51 PM
jordanpaulk:This thread has gotten out of hand (I took the liberty of doing some editing here myself) :D [/b] Jordy,I couldn't agree with you more wink This whole deal started out with dossanger and myself discussing bikes last Sat.when it was pretty quiet on here. I just gave dossanger "my" oppinion about WCC and the next thing ya know it had turned into a cluster****. :D We are all intitled to our own oppinion and with you having knowledge of welding & fabrication I would think you would have to agree that if somone turned you loose in a full blown fab.shop with every last piece of equipment you could ever immagine and an "unlimited" expense account that you could make some pretty bad ass toys :cool: I would just love to have that opportunity :D I could show the guys that were knocking my capabilities a thing or two and shut them up "real" quick :D :D :D
[ October 22, 2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
10-22-2002, 09:40 PM
MAXIMUS:
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME "WHAT THE F*@K" HAPPEND TO V-DRIVES VS JETS!!!!!!!!!!! I WASN'T DONE YET!!!!!! :mad: So......... Bung what kind of vagina u runnin in that cole wannabe??? Do tell :rolleyes: Well MAXIMUS, do you "honestly" think that there is a "fair" comparison between V-drves and JETS? I ran jets for several years here in the midwest since MOST people from the midwest have never even heard of a V-drive let alone seen one or have had the opportunity to even "drive" one! Finding a V-drive in the midwest is kind of like seeing palm trees along Lake Shore Drive in Chicago! NOT :D I "finally" had the opportunity to pick up an 86 Sanger runner bottom flat recently after searching for one around this area for over 15 years! :cool: After driving it for the first time anyone would realize that these two boats are from two "different" worlds eek! I was completely impressed with the torque and thrust the V-drive has in comparison to a jet (and I didn't put all that much horsepower in it) That's almost like putting a big block LS6 70 Chevelle SS up against a Honda Civic at the drag strip! :D The jet I currently still own I purchased from a local professional dragboat racer with a blown 468 big block Chevy and it's NO slouch by any stretch of the immagination! wink I can tell from only getting to drive the V-drive the one time (and I froze my ass off to do that!) This V-drive is going to eat my jet for lunch after I get it set up the way I want it! :D In all HONESTY what's to compare?

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 08:06 AM
[ In all HONESTY what's to compare? [/b][/QB][/QUOTE]
Im at a loss for words...lol Guess there isn't much to talk about now :confused:

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 08:07 AM
Hey how bout them ANGELS....... :)

K3-River-Rat
10-23-2002, 08:57 AM
K3-River-Rat:
In all HONESTY what's to compare? MAXIMUS:
Im at a loss for words...lol Guess there isn't much to talk about now :confused: MAXIMUS, don't worry about not having an ongoing dispute between V-drives VS jets :rolleyes: I'm sure there are enough jet guys out there that have not had the opportunity to drive a V-drive that are going to want to continue the argument wink Hell I KNOW I have a fast jet, but after buying the Sanger there's no way I would argue that my jet is faster than my V-drive :confused: :confused: One of these days the jet guys will get the chance to go for a blast in one of them V-drives and it will be quite a "wake up" call for them :D :D

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 10:17 AM
K3.... sir I have a friend with a sanger runner bottom 13-1 468 with roller & 22 gears... I have a friend with a cole tr-2, 600 inch ford 25 gears. Both are very impressive. eek! I also have a friend with at twin turboed 468ci 20' schiada, & with a twin turboed 572ci 21'vector. That being said I'll stick to my oversized jet. Sure I have good power... but I also have a very nice riding boat with plenty of durability. Not just fer going fast! By the way both of the turbo boats are not fast enough! But still respectable for 21' v-drives wink I would much rather have my 5 seat jet then a 2 seat surf board! :p

K3-River-Rat
10-23-2002, 11:38 AM
MAXIMUS:
K3...(that's better :D ) I have a friend with a sanger runner bottom 13-1 468 with roller & 22 gears... I have a friend with a cole tr-2, 600 inch ford 25 gears. Both are very impressive. eek! I also have a friend with at twin turboed 468ci 20' schiada, & with a twin turboed 572ci 21'vector. That being said I'll stick to my oversized jet. Sure I have good power... but I also have a very nice riding boat with plenty of durability. Not just fer going fast! By the way both of the turbo boats are not fast enough! But still respectable for 21' v-drives wink I would much rather have my 5 seat jet then a 2 seat surf board! :p I hear what you're saying MAXIMUS I can't decide whether I want to sell my jet or not? :confused: I really have no idea as to why they even bothered to put those rear seats in the V-drive :confused: Anyone attempting to sit back there is going to get burned up by the headers and I would think that sitting that close to a high peformance engine is a bit TOO close for comfort if that thing were to come apart for some reason! eek!
[ October 23, 2002, 12:52 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

K3-River-Rat
10-23-2002, 11:47 AM
MAXIMUS:
K3....(that's better :D ) I have a friend with a sanger runner bottom 13-1 468 with roller & 22 gears...How does this one run (specifically) That is similar to the set-up I will be running after I get the 48 gears changed over to 22s (maybe even smaller) I found that the 48s that are in it now are TOO much gear for the small river we have to boat in... :confused:

dossangers
10-23-2002, 12:36 PM
Maximus are you the one that was making all the noise at parker week of sept 17 your boat blue tied up at foxs? you were cruising at night?

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 07:01 PM
Yes that was me at night :cool: We were up there testing & enjoying the v-drive regatta. That is one of my favorite events... lots of cool boats & great people. Unfortunatly the cole tr2 was not back together in time & the sanger got "thrown" back together maybe a little to fast & suffered b.s. problems. The sanger is a really beautiful boat from the 70's. I helped my fiend, who inhereted the boat from his father in law who passed away, "restore" it for lack of better word. It is a really classy looking ride. A good friend of mine Grich is an old circle racer & is currently helping get it dialed in. We moved the engine foward 2" & shortend prop shaft. The boat is a rocket right now but a little unpredictable.
runs 7800 rpm with the old 18's. Not sure about the 22's. :confused:

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 07:07 PM
K3 I have also been told that caution needs to be taken with these hulls. Grich has been real adiment about taking it one step at a time! This boat seems to need a lot of down pedal in order to make it set? We are currently working on the cav plates & hardware to help increase leverage. Prop seems to have good slip, which is good! If you need dimentions or more info let me know!
max the jetboat guy :rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 07:10 PM
Dossangers who were you? Did I meet you?

dossangers
10-23-2002, 07:18 PM
MAXIMUS:
Dossangers who were you? Did I meet you?I helped you guys tie up one night at foxs my boat was yellow injected sanger hydro i was always the last one out. do you know the guy with orange white eliminater blown 19'' i raced him mon night??

dossangers
10-23-2002, 07:23 PM
MAXIMUS http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/~AUT0010.JPG

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 07:26 PM
Lol... believe it or not, jet boat guys don't always know each other. Yes I remember your ride. Very nice piece! Who was the fella in the blue & white blown sanger with zoomies?? He was trying to get me to schedule a race at 11:30 at night after a few to many! :confused: I do enjoy the liquid egos & horse power that developes... after some serious bench racing & cocktails... :) Next time we will have to meet in person!

MAXIMUS
10-23-2002, 07:27 PM
What the hell must that thing feel like???
That is a really beautiful ride amigo!!!

dossangers
10-23-2002, 07:49 PM
I also have a family cruiser 24 sanger/spectra for cruising. but i have to get out and run that boats the most fun ive ever had its such a great feel stabil but siting that low is rad i had greg shoemaker set the boat up and teach me how to drive it he said the more you drive it the slower it goes he said 160 starts to feel good that thing always wants more im turning it almost 9 grand! greg gave me the prop off his race boat showtime i have a 2 speed but 150 on the river aint gonna work im running 18 gears so i can leave hard on jets and flats ill be back next year for sure ill give you a ride!!!

Alcoleholic
10-23-2002, 07:49 PM
K3-River-Rat:
Slim Shady:I think there is a slight difference between someone "painting" some parts and polishing up some chrome to earn a trophy at the circus than a full on custom fabricated Jesse James. Passing off using jigs like Harley's aren't mass produced.Silm Shady, If you actually knew some of the history behind the Harley Davidson Motor Co. you would be aware of the fact that if it wasn't for a huge Harley inthusiast that was a top executive at AMF that conviced AMF to purchase the Harley Davidson Motor Co. back in the late 60s there would NOT be a Harley Davidson Motor Co. TODAY! Before AMF bought it and spent "millions" of dollars on research and development to mass produce the parts to build the motorcycles, they were built ONE at a time by hand and the parts were "fitted" to each individual bike! wink The SAME exact way that Jessie James is building his West Coast Choppers motorcycles! :rolleyes: Go do some "homework" THEN come back and we will compare notes when you have SOME idea of what the **** you are runnin your mouth about :D I "REALLY" like your avatar of your OL'LADY in the pool "NICE TOUCH" :D OH, and your "signature" says it all. THAT ain't NO SHIT!
Alcoleholic:
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND THERE???.........................Anyway, not to defend the ol' Shtannnk Bung. Your bikes dont look or will ever compare to WCC. So give a little respect to WCC's bikes before you go spitten' off at the mouth how easy it is to build a custom chopper!! Your bikes look like piglets compared to there's.If you go back and read a bit closer from the TOP when Dossangers and I had our "own" conversation going on, I DID say West Coast Choppers build some kick ass bikes! :cool: I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. :) IS WCC casting their own motor cases cyls,heads,trans cases,and all the internal parts that go inside of them with their OWN engine and transmission design and patent? :confused: NO there NOT :D They are using "HARLEY DAVIDSON" motors and tranmissions!!! I REST my CASE that what WCC is NOT doing anything TOO over the top!! I didn't see but ONE other person post a pic of a bike that they had put together from the BARE FRAME UP!!! I don't give a damn WHO bent the tubes and welded the joints together to make the frame itself!! All you guys that want to talk SHIT "where are the bikes YOU have put together????? PUT UP or SHUT UP!! Sounds to me like a bunch of jealous assholes either because you couldn't do it yourself if you HAD to, or you just don't like the fact that there ARE other people in the world that CAN do the same kind of wok as WCC if given the SAME resources!!!! WCC is "OVER" rated and his prices are TOO high! SEE YA ON BIKE WEEK!! "K3 CUSTOM BIKE BUILDER"

K3-River-Rat
10-23-2002, 09:00 PM
YEP :D

MAXIMUS
10-24-2002, 06:29 AM
Very impressive dossangers.... I would definitly like a ride in that thing next year... with rev chip of my choice & kill cord in hand! wink

MAXIMUS
10-24-2002, 06:34 AM
Also what the hell happend to "BUNG"... I was enjoying his intellectual outlook on talking smack! Come on back "BUNGSTER" & entertain me with more on your cole...erra canyon racer! :)
jet boat maxy

K3-River-Rat
10-24-2002, 01:17 PM
MAXIMUS:
Also what the hell happend to "BUNG"... I was enjoying his intellectual outlook on talking smack! Come on back "BUNGSTER" & entertain me with more on your cole...erra canyon racer! :)
jet boat maxyWell MAX, maybe the Bungster decided he had bitten off more than he could chew?! :D He was the one that threw those smart (or should I say "dumb"?) ass posts up there when there was for the most part a conversation just between Dossanger and myself talking bikes :confused: I didn't appreciate his remarks that he posted (after the fact) on a conversation that he was NOT a part of :mad: That was just "MY" personal oppinion of what someone else was building, no more no less wink If the guy knew how to build bikes from the bare frame up with his OWN ideas and with his own two hands he would have understood :) I have never seen a pic of his boat personally :confused: Is it anything "worth while"? I'm kind of curious as to what his boat looks like and how it runs etc. I did notice before I ever became a member of this site that he had a "habbit" of jumping in and stirring the pot when I was reading a lot of the topics in these forums wink He'll be back around eventually. I knew the guy was like that, but I do have to admit he did manage to get under my skin and piss me off. Maybe I don't have the huge success that WCC is currently having, but I DO have a lot of people that are completely amazed at some of the ideas I come up with and the quality of work I put out. Just don't "knock" another persons capabilities if you can't do that type of work yourself. Enough on that subject!! I see you want to go for a ride in Dossangers Pickle but with your "own" choice of chip and kill cord in hand!! I got a pretty good laugh out of that when I read it. That has GOT to be one hell of a rush running over 150 MPH.. You a little "scared" to go that fast? I can't say that I blame you with someone "else" behind the wheel. A person could get killed real quick if something were to go wrong. Tell me MAX, how fast "would" you be willing to go in Dossangers boat???

Slim Shady
10-24-2002, 02:44 PM
I also said if an experienced person was given the same tools equipment and "money" as what WCC has been set up with that they could do the same thing! This is straight from the magazine "Duh!"
You are a master of the obvious!
WHAT are bikes made of?? Bent tubing and machined steel that is welded together!! BIG DEAL, Custom is ANY kind of an idea,vision etc. and being able to make the idea into reality. Obviuosly it is a big enough deal since ALL you can do is add some chrome and matching paint.
Get over yourself and your $5 trophies. LOL -
I still don't understand how you can equate you finger painting your bike with being a custom fabricator? You don't care who bent the tubes, and welded the frame, and built the motor and trans, and yada yada yada. Anyone can do that shit if they have the experience, proper tools, money, and the vision. The "matching paint" is what really sets these hogs apart isn't it?
LOL!!!
Are you really that much of a wanna be, or do you just express your thoughts poorly? If you are the shit in your world, then all the power too ya.
And I thought I had issues.

K3-River-Rat
10-24-2002, 03:34 PM
Slim Shady:
I still don't understand how you can equate you finger painting your bike with being a custom fabricator? You don't care who bent the tubes, and welded the frame, and built the motor and trans, and yada yada yada.AH YEAAHHH Slim Shady, as a matter of FACT I "DID" re-build the motor and trans "myself" (not just tear it down to the bare frame and "paint" it) :rolleyes: It also RUNS as good as it looks :D I clearanced the motor cases and installed an S&S stroker kit, high compression pistons,ported & polished the heads,did a multiple angle valve job,installed Manley severe duty stainless steel valves,high perf.springs with 10 degree locks & retainers, had Comp Cams "custom grind" me a split lift/duration cam to "my" specifications,added an S&S carb.put Andrews gears in the trans and put in a Barnett extra plate kevlar clutch :D I ALSO spent about 40 or 50 hours welding & grinding and "moulded" the entire frame,had the pattern of my show scrolled primary cover ingraved (by a jeweler) down the frame where the swing-arm mounts and ingraved "built by" and "my" name on the neck by the VIN # before I sent it out to be chromed :cool: The bike was the best "LOOKING" AND the "FASTEST" anywhere around THIS part of the country for many years :D and "YES" I "DO" have the reputation of being one of the "BEST" custom painters and builders in this area and "HAVE HAD" this reputation for many years wink I have "EARNED" every last bit of it wink TOO BAD your so JEALOUS that I actually "AM" the "shit" in my area! :D I'm sure you'll be seeing MORE of my work in the future! "STAY TUNED"
[ October 24, 2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: K3-River-Rat ]

Slim Shady
10-24-2002, 04:14 PM
You're right, I am jealous!

blownschiada
10-24-2002, 07:17 PM
Does any one know where "Truth Be Told" went.I think we scared him away! :rolleyes:

Alcoleholic
10-24-2002, 08:11 PM
This part of the country????? They only have banjos in DELIVERANCE. :rolleyes: