PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Mr. Flyin Vee

Budget Baller
04-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Good luck with your surgery today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Hurry up and recover so we can get you back on the water.

phebus
04-07-2005, 07:16 AM
Wishing you a speedy recovery. Listen to your doctors, and don't overdo it. Get back on the water soon, that is great rehab!!

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2005, 07:17 AM
Good luck today hope all goes well!Mine is on the 20th I can hardly wait! :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
04-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Good Luck Mr.Vee. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Mrs.Vee keep us posted. And please let us know if you need anything.

dicudmore
04-07-2005, 07:35 AM
good luck Jamie... best wishes from all of us here :D
Char keep in touch w/us all :cool:

OLDRAT
04-07-2005, 07:47 AM
Good luck Jamie, I know you will do just fine
OR

Tom Brown
04-07-2005, 07:47 AM
Hang in there Mr. Vee. I'll be thinking of you. :)

Silver
04-07-2005, 07:58 AM
It will all go well! Jamie and Char.................. Dave and I are here if ya need anything, let us know.
If ya have a medical question at any time day or night you can call me.....

Jbb
04-07-2005, 08:07 AM
It will all go well! Jamie and Char.................. Dave and I are here if ya need anything, let us know.
If ya have a medical question at any time day or night you can call me.....
Good luck Jamie...
Perhaps an ask Dr Silver section? :p

RiverDave
04-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Good luck today Jamie.. I know everything will turn out well. :)
RD

Scream
04-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Good Luck Jamie, Speedy Recovery from the Screams...I mean the Flanagans...

Jrocket
04-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Good luck Jamie,I'm sure the extra 8inches will make her happy now. :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
04-07-2005, 08:49 AM
Good luck Jaime. I hope Shadow is brining you flowers. :D

mbrown2
04-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Good Luck Jamie.....and rehab the shiat the out of that knee after the Surgery....the way you rehab and build it the first 12 months after surgery will account for about 90% how it will treat you the rest of your life...
About 18 years ago, I shattered my patella...did ok at Rehab, but slacked after they pulled the pins 12 months after....It has taken the last 3yrs of pretty consistent training to get it back in good shape, and I still need work...
Before that, I was having back issues and hip issues because I started to favor it since I was not working it out enough...
You can do it, and with Char riding you, you will be throttling boats in no time... :chi: :D :chi:

River Diva
04-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Good Luck Jamie! Here's to a speedy recovery for you.

barbigrl
04-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Good Luck Jamie.....and rehab the shiat the out of that knee after the Surgery....the way you rehab and build it the first 12 months after surgery will account for about 90% how it will treat you the rest of your life...
About 18 years ago, I shattered my patella...did ok at Rehab, but slacked after they pulled the pins 12 months after....It has taken the last 3yrs of pretty consistent training to get it back in good shape, and I still need work...
Before that, I was having back issues and hip issues because I started to favor it since I was not working it out enough...
You can do it, and with Char riding you, you will be throttling boats in no time... :chi: :D :chi:
Dam MB u are a train wreck!! hahaha
Good Luck Jamie...Mrs. Vee u know your HB family is here if you need anything at all!!

PlyaPlya22
04-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Good Luck Jamie...I know you'lll pull through will FYIN colors and be back on the scene in not time.

BADBLOWN572
04-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Good luck Jamie! Let us know if we can do anything. :)

Waldo
04-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Good luck today...prayers said for you and your family! See you at OP6!
I have a golf cart with a flip down rear seat for you if you need a ride from camp to the bar :D

shadow
04-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Good luck Jaime. I hope Shadow is brining you flowers. :D
Great,Thanks SCUBA!You know how to make a guy feel good.
Jamie best wishes and get back in action soon.You aint missing nothing Summer hasn't even begun yet.

fourspeednup
04-07-2005, 10:53 AM
Hope everything works out for you today Jamie, fortunately you have Char to take care of you so I'm sure you'll be fine :cool:
BTW- "C" just got done with her surgery about an hour ago :D :D :D

lucky
04-07-2005, 11:00 AM
YOU GO GIRL - WE'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU ! ANYTHING YOU NEED - LET US KNOW :smile:

Mandelon
04-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Good luck. Even with only one nut, we will still be your friends..... :D

FMluvswater
04-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Good luck Mr.FV and best wishes for a smooth speedy recovery. :) :clover: :chi:

mbrown2
04-07-2005, 12:02 PM
Dam MB u are a train wreck!! hahaha
Thanks for the vote of confidence Barbi :D ...
Just remember this ole saying; this applies to Jamie running it hard as well....
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" :hammer2: :D :D

welk2party
04-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Barbi :D ...
Just remember this ole saying; this applies to Jamie running it hard as well....
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" :hammer2: :D :D
I agree 100%
Good luck and speedy rocovery Mr. V!

Charley
04-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Good luck jamie!

Kilrtoy
04-07-2005, 03:04 PM
NO NO, take your time Jamie, I promise to baby the drives while your laid up...
Im sure all is well, FEEL BETTER BRO....

JackieV
04-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Good Luck from myself and my other half Artv! :clover:

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Good luck!!! Hope your feelin better soon! :wink:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 07:14 PM
Budget Baller. thank you so much for the thread. Love you honey..
also thank you everybody for the well wishes and prayers. ;)
Jamie came out of sergury just fine. he is in a little pain but the killers will work just fine for him. they reconstructed the acl and ligaments and he is now on the road to a speedy recovery. BTW he is going to love the therapy she is a hottie. :D :D
thank you all again we appritiate all the well wishes and prayers. we will be on the water asap.
xoxoxo's Char . ;) :D

CornWater
04-07-2005, 07:20 PM
I can echo what Mbrown said... I had a reconstruction, and tore it again after a year of rehab.. mine was sports related, so if he rehabs consistently, I am sure he will be fine.. let me know if you have any questions, and I wish you guys a speedy recovery...

Mrs Scuba
04-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey Charmaine and Jamie,
Hope all is well, and make sure that hubby of yours recovers quickly, so I can get my ride on the new boat.
You would have thought I would have gotten one already, ha?
Hope your recovery is quick and with not too much pain.
Love you guys,
Monique

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 07:26 PM
I can echo what Mbrown said... I had a reconstruction, and tore it again after a year of rehab.. mine was sports related, so if he rehabs consistently, I am sure he will be fine.. let me know if you have any questions, and I wish you guys a speedy recovery...
thank you and I agree.. rehab is very important.. thank you.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Hey Charmaine and Jamie,
Hope all is well, and make sure that hubby of yours recovers quickly, so I can get my ride on the new boat.
You would have thought I would have gotten one already, ha?
Hope your recovery is quick and with not too much pain.
Love you guys,
Monique
thank you honey.. also let steve know he did get his mess. but he thought it was too late to call. :smile:
we will get you on the boat for sure this year. we have a special ride for hotties. LOL!!
love you sweetie, and thanks. :D :devil:

Mrs.Racer277
04-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Jamie came out of sergury just fine. he is in a little pain but the killers will work just fine for him. they reconstructed the acl and ligaments and he is now on the road to a speedy recovery. BTW he is going to love the therapy she is a hottie. :D :D
thank you all again we appritiate all the well wishes and prayers. we will be on the water asap.
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Hope he does not need alot of therapy! :jawdrop:
Get well soon Jamie.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 07:34 PM
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Hope he does not need alot of therapy! :jawdrop:
Get well soon Jamie.
your welcome.. thank you for keeping us in your thoughts. :wink:

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2005, 08:07 PM
Charmaine thanks for the update,If'n you was my wife I think I would need to send you somewhere.Doing the nasty aint good for hurt parts. :jawdrop: :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Charmaine thanks for the update,If'n you was my wife I think I would need to send you somewhere.Doing the nasty aint good for hurt parts. :jawdrop: :D
LMAO!! thank you..
he actually was thinking of ways for that so it didn't hurt so much. :jawdrop: :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2005, 08:14 PM
LMAO!! thank you..
he actually was thinking of ways for that so it didn't hurt so much. :jawdrop: :D
Been there tryed not to do that!....... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Been there tryed not to do that!....... :D
can't help it .. I know.. he needs to hop on the good foot and do the bad thang.. :D :D :D

JackieV
04-07-2005, 08:57 PM
Great news! Now I have to hit the sack! :sleeping: Both my babes are calling me! But really GREAT NEWS, Mrs. Flyin Vee!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Great news! Now I have to hit the sack! :sleeping: Both my babes are calling me! But really GREAT NEWS, Mrs. Flyin Vee!
thank you.. :D