PDA

View Full Version : Predictions on who will be....

Ziggy
04-07-2005, 11:37 AM
This summers Post Wh*re champion? :idea:
Or will last summers champion return to protect that coveted prize :D :D
Where oh where has Debolas been, oh where oh where can she be :D :D :D
(schools out pretty soon)

Tom Brown
04-07-2005, 11:39 AM
I miss Deb also. She is one of the nicest people I've ever known. The place isn't the same without her.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-07-2005, 11:44 AM
She's in rehab :messedup: She'll be glad to know people were asking about her, though.

FMluvswater
04-07-2005, 11:45 AM
ICAM with you both! Deb has to come back - she's the ***boat funshine girl! :D I really miss her. :( Come back Deb! :cry:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Wonder if Scream is keeping her from posting :sqeyes:

Tom Brown
04-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Wonder if Scream is keeping her from posting :sqeyes:
I'll bet that right now, he's sawing away on her like a soft wood mill in the spring. :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Ever since we told her that her husband was really Alan Jackson, she has been busy :idea:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Ever since we told her that her husband was really Alan Jackson, she has been busy :idea:
Almost a Dean Ringer with the Air (filled) guitar :idea:

BarryMac
04-07-2005, 12:08 PM
This summers Post Wh*re champion? :idea:
Or will last summers champion return to protect that coveted prize :D :D
Where oh where has Debolas been, oh where oh where can she be :D :D :D
(schools out pretty soon)
I'm guessing that this years Post ***** Champ will be none other than Ziggy, he has the potential and with some encouragement he can step up and hit 10K by the end of October... :hammer2: :hammer2:

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 12:10 PM
I'm guessing that this years Post ***** Champ will be none other than Ziggy, he has the potential and with some encouragement he can step up and hit 10K by the end of October... :hammer2: :hammer2:
Set a goal for him :D that should be enough encoragement :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-07-2005, 12:16 PM
I miss Deb too. :cry: Where is she??? :confused:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-07-2005, 12:18 PM
We told you, Matt has her tied to the bed. :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
04-07-2005, 12:20 PM
We told you, Matt has her tied to the bed. :hammerhea
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: I missed that post. :)
Where is Her454? Is she back in rehab???

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-07-2005, 12:27 PM
LOL I guess we implied it.
Maybe they are having a threesome? :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Ziggy
04-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Oh sure, hang it on me. :rolleyes: It'll take me another 3-4 yrs to hit 10k :smile:
Take a look at your own post count there buddy, you blew by me like it was nothin' :p :p :p

That Guy
04-07-2005, 01:36 PM
We all miss Deb....who else could post 175,000 posts in one summer :D

BarryMac
04-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Oh sure, hang it on me. :rolleyes: It'll take me another 3-4 yrs to hit 10k :smile:
Take a look at your own post count there buddy, you blew by me like it was nothin' :p :p :p
You said post wh0re for the summer, I admit I am a post wh0re but I do it yearround and I'm not shy about it... Step it up from the office, those pesky BMW and SAAB deals can wait, I am confident that your customers would understand...
Customer - Excuse me Mr. Ziggy I have a questions
Ziggy - Okay just give me one second
5 min later - Customer - Excuse me Mr. Ziggy I still have a question
Ziggy - Allright just one second
5 min later - Customer - Ummmm, Mr. Ziggy I still have a question, can you answer it please.
Ziggy - Allright just one more little minute (damn this is a hottt thread)
5 min later - Customer - Ummmm, Mr. Ziggy I still have a question, are you going to aknowledge me.
Ziggy - Sorry I can't break away, this thread is just way too hottt, wanna see
:D :D :D :D

Kachina26
04-07-2005, 01:49 PM
Now that's funny

topless
04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Her454 is here. You just can't see her. :eek:

dicudmore
04-07-2005, 01:52 PM
Now that's funny
that is good.....
hey who else is posting from their stall :boxed: :p

Kachina26
04-07-2005, 01:55 PM
that is good.....
hey who else is posting from their stall :boxed: :p
Hey now, my stall is empty and my flag sheet is full!!! It's been a good day :D

Jordy
04-07-2005, 02:03 PM
I think Barbi will take the honors this summer. ;)
Wait, you said post. Nevermind. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-07-2005, 02:06 PM
That was not nice Jordy. Shame on you. :hammerhea What happen to be nice to Barbi day. :wink:

tamalewagon
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
I don't know...but I'm thinkin' GJB will definately be in the running along with the new but already popular Silver.

WYRD
04-07-2005, 02:42 PM
That was not nice Jordy. Shame on you. :hammerhea What happen to be nice to Barbi day. :wink:
I thought that was yesterday :confused: :devil:

Kilrtoy
04-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Now that she has been kicked out of ever crew, She will be home alone with plenty of time to post ***** with MagicMountainDan

BarryMac
04-07-2005, 03:06 PM
Now that she has been kicked out of every crew, She will be home alone with plenty of time to post ***** with MagicMountainDan
Now that's funny...
I have carefully reconsidered my previous answer, my new suspicions are that AvengerBabe and Tamalewagon will not be able to get enough of this site, they will turn it up this summer and aspire to be like Mr. Ziggy, he will without a doubt be the front runner but Ab and TW will be right on his tail... :wink: :p :wink: :p :wink:

Ziggy
04-07-2005, 03:53 PM
Now that's funny...
I have carefully reconsidered my previous answer, my new suspicions are that AvengerBabe and Tamalewagon will not be able to get enough of this site, they will turn it up this summer and aspire to be like Mr. Ziggy, he will without a doubt be the front runner but Ab and TW will be right on his tail... :p :wink:
Give me 5 minutes to get back to you, this thread is a good one. :yuk: :D
Now, if you look at your join date vs mine, then the number of posts and do the math :idea: .........you might just give a few of the veterans a run for it(sans JBR of course) :wink:
AB and TW ain't got enough game to keep up with you. :p :D

BarryMac
04-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Give me 5 minutes to get back to you, this thread is a good one. :yuk: :D
Now, if you look at your join date vs mine, then the number of posts and do the math :idea: .........you might just give a few of the veterans a run for it(sans JBR of course) :wink:
AB and TW ain't got enough game to keep up with you. :p :D
Ahh haaa, wise man once say " No HB Forum poster can keep up with man who sell and drive fast car". Please remember Mr. Ziggy, I was once wannajetboat, then Mandelon popped my Cherry and now I am gjb (gottajetboat), I was on here for a long time before buying my jetboat, so in reality I am ahead of you in post not in wisdom... :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: clang, clang, clang...

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 07:44 AM
why be nice?...she'll just put him back in his place...that reminds me...I'm leaving on vacation again..so time for me to be mean to you :mad: ...SEAN is taking your credit cards away..we're spending the money on a tub for the new house......... :D