PDA

View Full Version : Fully suspended Golf Cart

mike330r
04-07-2005, 02:09 PM
Not sure where to put this so here it is.
2002 EZ-GO Golf Cart.
Strech Plastic's front a-arm kit with all new 'reverse 3 link' rear suspension. Only 3 carts have this rear kit as of 2 weeks ago.
Front suspension has 16" coil over shocks as well as the rear. The front also has a tighter aftermarket steering system.
Rear suspension has 12" of travel independently or 9" with both at same time. (according to Strech Plastic's)
When having this kit installed I got a ride in the company cart. They handed me a helmet and told me to hold on. He hit a jump and I was amazed and how smooth it landed! At full throttle over rough terrain this cart is incredibly stable. It soaks up anything you can throw at it
Bright lights mounted on the bumper.
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/forsale/cart_all.jpg
Custom Painted Body (Silver w/ Red Racing Stripes)
Custom Front & Rear Seat Upholstery (Silver, Red w/ Black Piping) (matches paint)
23" ITP Mud-Lite tires on C-Series wheels with chrome hubs caps and lug nuts
A real keyed on/off switch (So not any EZ-GO key will work on this cart).
Carbon fiber dash with 3 lit toggle switches. 1 for head lights, 1 for red underglow lighting and 1 for lighted whip.
Rad-Lite (very bight) LED tail lights.
VERY loud air horn with foot switch.
Receiver hitch (to tow or for a rear step).
All the bling billet parts: steering shaft cover, steering wheel adaptor, kick panels, choke plate, shift knob, gas & brake pedals, and oil filler & gas cap.
Grant steering wheel.
Motor: 295cc with added oil cooler, exhaust system, custom jetting by Strech Plastic's, Performance 28 degree rear clutch, drive belt and front comet clutch spring.
Clutch Info:
Performance Drive Clutch Spring:
The performance drive clutch spring (commonly referred to as the "blue spring") installs in the primary drive clutch. This is a stiffer spring which delays the drive clutch from engaging right away, allowing the engine to rev up more, thus allowing more RPMs at time of clutch engagement.
Short Drive Belt:
The advantage to a shorter drive belt is the ability to get and keep RPMs up at low speeds and thus increase climbing ability. Since both the drive and drive clutch control what "gear" you are in, the shorter belt changes raises the "shift points" all the way from takeoff until top speed. As we all know, higher RPMs mean more climbing ability. These motors are short stroked and aren't producing enough torque to climb much at low RPMs.
Performance Driven Clutch:
The performance driven clutch changes the way the transmission "shifts" and gets it to hold a lower "gear" longer, thus allowing engine rpm to increase and thus deliver more power.
This golf cart has lots of torque over a stock cart and rides and lands smooth from jumps. Turns on a dime and is very stable!
We had this built from South Coast Customs just before Presidents Day. Then had the Suspension upgraded just before Easter.
$10,500 OBO. I am in Santee-619-867-4730 Delivery possible.
Reward: if you refer this cart to a friend and or post it on another forum (off-road related or river related etc etc) and it sells near the asking price AND the buyer mentions your name or screen name I will pay you $100!!
Note: Some pic's taken before the suspension upgrade.
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/forsale/front_suspension.jpg
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/forsale/hood.jpg
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/seats.jpg
Rear 'reverse 3 link'
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/suspension/rear_suspension.jpg
Front kit before installiation. Bottom view.
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/suspension/suspension_kit.jpg
http://www.sandbros.net/gallery/cart/forsale/wheel_tire.jpg

Havasu_Dreamin
04-07-2005, 02:25 PM
I'm clueless as to cost of these things, but $10.5k!?!?!?!?!?! :supp:

totenhosen
04-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm clueless as to cost of these things, but $10.5k!?!?!?!?!?! :supp:
No kidding! I'll get a tricked out old bronco, jimmy, scout or wrangler for that price.

Nubbs
04-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Yeah, I took that wild ride on the demo cart too. I was a little scared when Tony told me he needed to get the helmets first. I was a lot scared when we took the first jump. I was amazed at how well the cart handled. I thought for sure we would flip.

Lightning
04-07-2005, 02:49 PM
No offense, but $10K for a cart, come on bro....you could buy a pretty nice jeep for $10k.

RiverDave
04-07-2005, 02:54 PM
Price tag seemed pretty fair to me all things considered? I know it's alot of money for a kart, but then again how many karts are out there that are at this level? Not too many I'd bet...
personally for that kinda cash I think I'd get a rhino, but if I was looking for a golf kart (I.E. a real golf kart) and I had the cash I'd pick it up. :)
Kinda like the bubbles dealio.. If I threw up bubbles for sale and asked 10 grand for it. To me that'd be a smoking deal for someone, but alot of folks would be pointing out old used daycruisers for less money etc.. Fact is though it'd cost more then 10 to replace?
RD

Mandelon
04-07-2005, 03:36 PM
No offense, but $10K for a cart, come on bro....you could buy a pretty nice jeep for $10k.
Maybe even two!! :rolleyes:

ChumpChange
04-07-2005, 03:41 PM
I love first post spam.

Jrocket
04-07-2005, 04:25 PM
Too much.

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 04:46 PM
It is a real nice cart :eek: and there are carts people spend more than that on :eek: with everything listed and the pictures I would say worth the price to the right person :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
04-07-2005, 04:50 PM
Did you here that I think Rich would like to buy it! :D :D

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Pick me Pick me!!!! But 10,5? OMG! I wanted to buy my husband a nice gift for our 10 year...but he would kill me for sure!!!
Hey Rich, you want a rail, and we want a golf cart..wanna work a deal :D J/K!!!!

JetBoatRich
04-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Pick me Pick me!!!! But 10,5? OMG! I wanted to buy my husband a nice gift for our 10 year...but he would kill me for sure!!!
Hey Rich, you want a rail, and we want a golf cart..wanna work a deal :D J/K!!!!
LOL :rolleyes: We will talk at the camp that Saturday Night :cool: and trade rides :rolleyes:

pixilatedpussy
04-07-2005, 05:24 PM
LOL :rolleyes: We will talk at the camp that Saturday Night :cool: and trade rides :rolleyes:
Sounds good to me! :cool:

mike330r
04-12-2005, 06:40 AM
WOW! never got e-mail updates that there were replies to this.
The ad does say OBO. I like to start high ya know :wink:
BTW: Even if that was my 1st post I am a long time reader, boats are just out of my checkbook range so all I can do is look and drOOl :)
Thanks for the support all!
This cart would look great out at the river and with the air horn I'm sure it get plenty of attention!
Remember the reward and OBO!

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 06:44 AM
OBO!
Okay I'll start $50.00... :D :D :D J/K Man, good luck with the sale, but if no one bites remember my offer... :D :D :D

mike330r
04-12-2005, 06:50 AM
Okay I'll start $50.00... :D :D :D J/K Man, good luck with the sale, but if no one bites remember my offer... :D :D :D
This is a start!

boxscore
04-12-2005, 06:52 AM
boats are just out of my checkbook range so all I can do is look and drOOl :)
OBO!
At 10K per unit... the range of your checkbook would soon be very broad. :hammerhea

mike330r
04-12-2005, 06:54 AM
Think of how happy your significant other would be if you had this sitting in the garage with a big red bow tied around it?
Think of the rewards you'd receive http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/25sex.gif

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Think of how happy your significant other would be if you had this sitting in the garage with a big red bow tied around it?
Think of the rewards you'd receive http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/style_emoticons/default/25sex.gif
Today is my wedding anniversary, maybe I should send the link to my wife... :D

mike330r
04-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Today is my wedding anniversary, maybe I should send the link to my wife... :D
Good idea and Happy anniversary!

mike330r
04-13-2005, 05:57 AM
$9700
grab it before you head to head :smile:

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 08:23 PM
:devil: WOW! never got e-mail updates that there were replies to this.
The ad does say OBO. I like to start high ya know :wink:
BTW: Even if that was my 1st post I am a long time reader, boats are just out of my checkbook range so all I can do is look and drOOl :)
Thanks for the support all!
This cart would look great out at the river and with the air horn I'm sure it get plenty of attention!
Remember the reward and OBO!
Take me for a ride......... I will make it worth your while...so will Mrs Racer 277, I hear she likes golf carts after hours!!! J/K

JetBoatRich
04-14-2005, 03:34 AM
Did you here that I think Rich would like to buy it! :D :D
Mark, we are good with the one we have right now :cool:
This one is very nice :cool: but not ready for a upgrade yet :)