PDA

View Full Version : Fathers Day at CAMP FAR WEST

Any&All'sgirl
04-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Just wanting to see who all is going to CFW father's day weekend. Would also like to know what it's like. We will be at campsite 13 & 14 in Quarter Mile Cove if anyone wants to stop by. Possibly renting an RV...cheap place to go???? Found a 28ft for $600 for three days...looking to spend a little less. (need to save up for fuel the way prices are rising) :) Cheaper place? Let us know...thanks.
LOOK FOR THIS TRUCK, THAT'S WHERE WE WILL BE!!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/467MVC-014S.JPG

Shark In The Pond
04-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Post this in the V-Drive sec. Alot of CFW peeps over there that can answer your question ? I was going until about a month ago .

Squirtin Thunder
04-07-2005, 05:40 PM
I will be there at the Hoffman Eagle Marine Pit !!!
Jim

Any&All'sgirl
04-07-2005, 06:39 PM
You should swing by and see us! It's my hubby's b-day that weekend so we're gonna be havin a bit of a party. Heard it can wild at cfw. I'm just hoping to not see a lot of boobies...i have my own.

Squirtin Thunder
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
You should swing by and see us! It's my hubby's b-day that weekend so we're gonna be havin a bit of a party. Heard it can wild at cfw. I'm just hoping to not see a lot of boobies...i have my own.
Cool I like Boobies !!!

Kindsvater Flat
04-07-2005, 07:05 PM
I either sleep in a tent or in back of the pickup. Cheapest way to go.

Any&All'sgirl
04-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Well we are going all out for the hubby's b-day. (Squirtin) I meant BOOBIES BAD...hehe..being a girl of course. How far is Hoffman Eagle Marine Pit for Quarter Mile Cove? Maybe we'll see ya'll there?!

Squirtin Thunder
04-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Well we are going all out for the hubby's b-day. (Squirtin) I meant BOOBIES BAD...hehe..being a girl of course. How far is Hoffman Eagle Marine Pit for Quarter Mile Cove? Maybe we'll see ya'll there?!
Well Hooters make me happy !!!

Any&All'sgirl
04-07-2005, 08:31 PM
NO MORE BOOBIES> did you even see my question? or just the letter B-O-O-B-I-E-S?

Squirtin Thunder
04-07-2005, 08:56 PM
[B]Just wanting to see who all is going to CFW father's day weekend. Would also like to know what it's like. We will be at campsite 13 & 14 in Quarter Mile Cove if anyone wants to stop by. Possibly renting an RV...cheap place to go???? Found a 28ft for $600 for three days...looking to spend a little less. (need to save up for fuel the way prices are rising) :) Cheaper place? Let us know...thanks.
NO MORE BOOBIES> did you even see my question? or just the letter B-O-O-B-I-E-S?
Yes, but you mentioned Boobs !!!

HoffmanEagleMarine
04-07-2005, 08:58 PM
Count us in! We'll be there............Not sure about the camping yet.....We are only a few minutes away from .25 mile cove though.... :rollside: Doug

Her454
04-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Any&Allsgirl - How long have you been in the Jackson area and where do you boat?
Welcome to the boards.

ANY&ALL
04-08-2005, 01:30 PM
I have been in the area since 1989 and my wife since the 90's I believe. We go to lake camanche almost everyday when the weather is good! Went to Hogan a few times and Malones once...oh and we got banned from Lake Pardee for scaring the deer with our boat...guess they were running around like crazy! Plus she said our boat doesn't belong on that lake...
We will be in campsites 13 and 14 if u didnt see that. Stop by have a beer! Look for a big red super duty with blue flames and graphics that say Any & All Detailing. I will put a new pic up today of the truck so people know what it looks like...can't miss it!
Back when the boat was first painted..........
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2311Begining_of_boat-med.jpg

Her454
04-08-2005, 01:46 PM
I have been in the area since 1989 and my wife since the 90's I believe. We go to lake camanche almost everyday when the weather is good! Went to Hogan a few times and Malones once...oh and we got banned from Lake Pardee for scaring the deer with our boat...guess they were running around like crazy! Plus she said our boat doesn't belong on that lake...
We will be in campsites 13 and 14 if u didnt see that. Stop by have a beer! Look for a big red super duty with blue flames and graphics that say Any & All Detailing. I will put a new pic up today of the truck so people know what it looks like...can't miss it!
Back when the boat was first painted..........
We have alot of people in the area that belong to MotherLode***boats. Lots of people in Ione and Valley Springs. We mostly boat on Hogan but my house used to overlook Comanche so I'm sure I've heard you a time or two ;). I'll stop by and introduce myself at CFW if I make it up. I was kicked off Pardee and fined 500.00 in my younger days for making a pass in the earlllllllllllllllly morning pulling a skiier.....NO boats like ours are usually even allowed in the gates.... I'll never do that again, but it was worth it. ;) That lake is soooooooooooooo tempting with the glassy water............
You'll have to come out to one of the Hogan Cliff Runs..... lots of boats, BBQ and camping if you want. Usually 2 a year, not sure this year but the first one is in May.

ANY&ALL
04-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Where do you live at? We'd love to go to hogan for the run. Sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a gentleman by the name of Larry with a blown purple flat in your group that live by south shore of camanche? Let us know when the run is at Hogan. You should definelty stop by CFW and say hi.

Squirtin Thunder
04-08-2005, 01:52 PM
with the glassy water............
You'll have to come out to one of the Hogan Cliff Runs..... lots of boats, BBQ and camping if you want. Usually 2 a year, not sure this year but the first one is in May.
Can I come ????

Heatseeker
04-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Traci, what weekend is the first cliff run?
I looked on the other boards but only found tenative dates(5-8 or 5-21).

ANY&ALL
04-08-2005, 02:04 PM
Can I come ???? Hey if i email u some pics will u host them for me? And send them back? Come to the Hogan Cliff run?

Any&All'sgirl
04-08-2005, 02:30 PM
:crossx: Sounds like a few people will be showing up...well as they say, the more the merrier! :hammerhea

Her454
04-08-2005, 02:37 PM
Where do you live at? We'd love to go to hogan for the run. Sounds like a lot of fun. Is there a gentleman by the name of Larry with a blown purple flat in your group that live by south shore of camanche? Let us know when the run is at Hogan. You should definelty stop by CFW and say hi.
I live in Valley Springs. I dont know of a Blown Purple Flat, but you could be referring to T-Bag here on the boards....does this boat look familiar?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139tycoon.jpg
He sold that and drove this for awhile and now he has a new Cat. He is over on Comanche. Couldnt meet a nicer guy.
[/IMG]
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139wally-med.jpg
Can I come ????
Everyone is welcome....
Traci, what weekend is the first cliff run?
I looked on the other boards but only found tenative dates(5-8 or 5-21).
Its 5/21 and we usually have another in Late Aug or early Sept.

Any&All'sgirl
04-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Maybe it is a different guy cause that boat is not familiar. Do you know Wally Wordall? He used to race blown gas flat that is for sale now and he used to have a jet, and now owns a 28' tunnel mini offshore. He lives in Camanche, north shore and goes to the lake alot.

Her454
04-08-2005, 03:05 PM
Maybe it is a different guy cause that boat is not familiar. Do you know Wally Wordall? He used to race blown gas flat that is for sale now and he used to have a jet, and now owns a 28' tunnel mini offshore. He lives in Camanche, north shore and goes to the lake alot.
THAT is Wally (MIke) Wardahl. Its his old boat Tycoon (the first pic) and he also had a Bahner Jet, didnt know he sold it....didnt think Lulu ;) would ever let them get rid of it. He is T-Bag here on the Boards. He hangs with the big boys up in Hot Spots West now and plays on the Delta alot. :D He and Lisa are great people.

Any&All'sgirl
04-08-2005, 03:13 PM
I thought that was him, we've known him for about 3 years. (sorry on the spelling wasn't sure) He lives next to our buddy. He's selling his race boat, not the jet. When my hubby first built his boat he came out in the bahner and radared him. He also took him for a ride in it. The new motor in our boat will make his boat look like its sittin still. Yes my hubby has told him that. But he knows his other two boats will kick our azz. :devil:

Her454
04-08-2005, 03:31 PM
I thought that was him, we've known him for about 3 years. (sorry on the spelling wasn't sure) He lives next to our buddy. He's selling his race boat, not the jet. When my hubby first built his boat he came out in the bahner and radared him. He also took him for a ride in it. The new motor in our boat will make his boat look like its sittin still. Yes my hubby has told him that. But he knows his other two boats will kick our azz. :devil:
LOL, thats ok. I didnt think she'd let him sell that Jet....sentimental value..something about the first date or something. :) Im sure we'll meet up this summer.
Traci

diggler
04-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Tracy, I'll be there this year too for sure. They cancelled the Isleton Crawdad Festival this year that was on the same dates. Kind of a pisser... but at least I have something else that's cool to do.

Any&All'sgirl
04-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Tracy, I'll be there this year too for sure. They cancelled the Isleton Crawdad Festival this year that was on the same dates. Kind of a pisser... but at least I have something else that's cool to do.
Looks like we'll be meeting you too! :shift:

diggler
04-08-2005, 07:49 PM
You betcha. Nothing like meeting a whole lot of new folks. I think this year, I may be classified as one of the "big dogs" on the water after I get the boat finished.

ANY&ALL
04-08-2005, 08:02 PM
What are you going to be running at CFW?

Her454
04-11-2005, 09:03 AM
I didnt realize the Crawdad Festival was the same weekend...didnt it used to be in May? :confused: Hows the boat coming along? Should be ready pretty soon.......... ;)

diggler
04-11-2005, 12:55 PM
What are you going to be running at CFW?
You'll see.... :D :D

Any&All'sgirl
04-15-2005, 12:47 PM
You'll see.... :D :D
So you're gonna make us wait????

Restless22
04-15-2005, 12:53 PM
Far west is going to be a blast. I cant frikken wait! :D

Any&All'sgirl
04-15-2005, 03:15 PM
QUOTE=Restless22]Far west is going to be a blast. I cant frikken wait! :D[/QUOTE]
Tell me about it!!

Restless22
04-15-2005, 03:29 PM
QUOTE=Restless22]Far west is going to be a blast. I cant frikken wait! :D
Tell me about it!![/QUOTE]
Have you ever been there?
:220v:

Any&All'sgirl
04-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Tell me about it!!
:220v:[/QUOTE]
Nope, this will be our first time ever going. And we're totally excited. It's also my hubbys birthday that weekend. So it sounds fun!!! :2purples:

Restless22
04-15-2005, 08:33 PM
:220v:
Nope, this will be our first time ever going. And we're totally excited. It's also my hubbys birthday that weekend. So it sounds fun!!! :2purples:[/QUOTE]
You'll love it. It is a good time of year to go.... Alot of fast boats (and trailer queens) mixed with a bunch of great peeps. You staying on the 1/4 mile cove side?
Theres nothing like blown alky motors firing off at 6:00 am. :D
I am probably going up during the week for a few days, and day trip it on Sat. What kind of boat do guys have?

Any&All'sgirl
04-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Nope, this will be our first time ever going. And we're totally excited. It's also my hubbys birthday that weekend. So it sounds fun!!! :2purples:
You'll love it. It is a good time of year to go.... Alot of fast boats (and trailer queens) mixed with a bunch of great peeps. You staying on the 1/4 mile cove side?
Theres nothing like blown alky motors firing off at 6:00 am. :D
I am probably going up during the week for a few days, and day trip it on Sat. What kind of boat do guys have?[/QUOTE]
Yeah we are at quarter mile cove, campsites #13 and 14. We'll prolly be there thursday and leave monday. We have a 19' Tahiti 1979 jet. It's down right now, but motor will be rebuilt by then!!! We're looking forward to the 6am wakeup calls. See you there??? Look for that truck on the first page of this thread. What boat you runnin? :idea: