PDA

View Full Version : So who's going to be.........

Mrs Scuba
04-07-2005, 05:48 PM
at the Zoo this weekend? :D
I want to celebrate my brithday like a savage, and want to make sure all you other savages will be joining me to party "all Night Long"....................
......... if I make it 'til then. :confused:

looky_lou
04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Wish I was going to be there. I feel like a savage. :D
Have a great time and be careful. :rolleyes:

fourspeednup
04-07-2005, 06:20 PM
You and the Mr. had better stop by RD's on Sunday, everybody knows that the real savagefest will be South of the dam :D

HOOTER SLED-
04-07-2005, 06:46 PM
We'll leave right now. :);) Have a good time be safe out there.

TCHB
04-07-2005, 06:47 PM
We will be out Friday night.

Bre
04-07-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't know if I am gonna end up going. What are you guys doing Saturday night??

That Guy
04-07-2005, 07:03 PM
Hey Mrs. S....Happy B-Day....Sorry we will miss it but if you really kick it up and are there until next Thursday, we will catch up to you..... :D

Mrs Scuba
04-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Bre, Hope you can make it..... And, if not, hoep to see you out there soon. :cool:
Maybe we will pass by RD's on Sunday although we will probably be by there around noon, and everyone usually sleeps in out there. :sleeping:
Hope to see alot of you out there.
Looky Lou, we haven't seen you for a while, hope to see you soon. I know it's a drive out for you but you can do it..... :D
I bought a few of those fishnet and seethrough suits. :jawdrop:

BOBALOO
04-07-2005, 07:38 PM
Hell yeah I am ready to kick off the summer with the Savage crew. I will be there with my waaaay better half Boobaloo. I am going to bed early tonight so I can savage it up "all night long" on sat to celebrate the 30th B-Day of Mrs Freak a leek.
See you guys on sat. I hope Steve fixed his stereo. I might have added another battery to mine.

Kilrtoy
04-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Since Bobaloo;s stereo is down, You cant party without a stereo ,
ABANDON SHIP
ABANDON SHIP
Oh you know its on GIRL, GIRL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE....
Matter of fact
we are heading out to ALCOLEHOLICS store in a minute to do a little shopping

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-07-2005, 09:43 PM
I wish we could be there to help savage it up. But we will for sure be out next time. we can celebrate alittle late. Have a great time. ;)

Kilrtoy
04-07-2005, 09:46 PM
Just got back from shopping....
Im so buzzed about it...... :D :D :D :D :D

Silver
04-08-2005, 07:17 AM
I wish we could be there to help savage it up. But we will for sure be out next time. we can celebrate alittle late. Have a great time. ;)
Heal first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JackieV
04-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi Monique! Have a great time and stay away from the Jager! :p
I want to see allllllllll the wild pix after, so take plenty! This way we can show Art and it will give him a little incentive to take the boat out! :rollside:

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Hell yeah I am ready to kick off the summer with the Savage crew. I will be there with my waaaay better half Boobaloo. I am going to bed early tonight so I can savage it up "all night long" on sat to celebrate the 30th B-Day of Mrs Freak a leek.
See you guys on sat. I hope Steve fixed his stereo. I might have added another battery to mine.
Nope couldnt get it fixed, you know what that means!!! More new stuff!! :supp: Shhhh don't tell Monique. lol

SCUBA STEVE
04-08-2005, 07:30 AM
I want to see allllllllll the wild pix after, so take plenty! This way we can show Art and it will give him a little incentive to take the boat out! :rollside:
Instead of the pix, you should just be there!!! :cool:

WYRD
04-08-2005, 07:32 AM
I will be out there gonna be drinking like a fish just for you on Sat. night Mrs. Scuba :devil: You only turn 30 once you know and I am right behind you in November :p See ya there
WYRD :wink:

JackieV
04-08-2005, 07:37 AM
Instead of the pix, you should just be there!!! :cool:
I'll make sure to show this one to Art! He needs to know that we have to be there! :p
By the way...I saw the commercial for "Triangles" and the website. Cute stuff! :rolleyes: Can't wait to wear my string! :D

JackieV
04-08-2005, 07:40 AM
Monique! After your reading your quote...man, I knew I should have torn apart your bakini drawer and threw on a thong. I swear I will be right beside you next time with mine and at least 20 pounds of my fat OFF!
This dieting thing is extremely hard... :squiggle:

HOOTER SLED-
04-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Start driving now. It'll take you awhile to come get that thing out of my driveway. ;)