Length: 20'
Beam: 88"
Transom Height: 27"
Recommended HP: 175 - 235
Seating: 2 Buckets & Rear Bench
Approximate Weight: 900 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 24 Gallons
Note:
The HST was released in 1987. Pipkorn, looking to regain the storied racing success of HydroStream's past, took the modified air-entrapment hull design of the XT to the next level; one that would hopefully be able to compete with other strong Mod-VP designs of the day. Extensive research and development went into the bottom design with a goal towards high speeds, exceptional cornering, and stability. Note, however, that the origin of the basic hull design came from Al Stoker's SST - Pipkorn massaged the tunnels and sponsons and developed a new deck. The deck design was an aerodynamic advancement in keeping the bow down at higher speeds. The 1987 hull was a race only version while 1988 introduced the ski version. The race version had a modified cutout in the first 30 inches rearward of the front sponson tips to help aid in turning. The Mod-VP hulls were also very light (apx. 600 - 650 lbs).
If you own an HST that says "HST Skier" on the Coast Guard tag, your boat is no different than the rest. HydroStream sold some with this designation in order to make the boats more insurable and to appeal to a broader market. After all, which boat would your insurance company rather insure: an HST Skier, or an STV River Rocket?
Some of the early HST's suffered quality problems because of the intricate bottom and problems with cracking. They were also very heavy (apx. 1200 lbs) and suffered from weak structural support in the nose area. Quality was inconsistent, and fiberglass and hull layup workmanship was often poor. HST's built from mid 1989 until 1991 were much lighter and better made. This picture shows a 1989 HST with the proper nose reinforcement (picture courtesy of Colin Bodley):
HST's tend to leak in the rear sponson seams and it is a common practice for owners to seal up these seams. Inside, the HST has foam for floatation purposes (Coast Guard approvals), and as with any boat that sees water penetration, the foam will become saturated making for a much heavier and poorer performing boat, and it should be repaired. (Pictures courtesy of Colin Bodley):
Comments:
The HST is a hull that requires a lot of power to make it work. It takes about 265 HP to get the hull to really start working. After that, every bit of HP produces pretty big gains in MPH. Due to its weight, acceleration is rather poor, but once it reaches speed, it can keep up with or is faster than most Mod-VP hulls. Usually, the HST will get up on pad at apx. 65 - 70 MPH. Setback will help performance - a minimum of 8" is needed. Fortunately, the construction of the HST transom area is extremely strong and will easily handle the added strain of the required setback.
The HST is a great ski boat. Cornering is outstanding for high speed runs as well as just for turning to pick up skiers. They will stay on plane at 17 MPH for knee boarding. The ski pole is usually just a simple one-piece post and is cut through the rear deck - the deck supports it very well.
The interior is not really cramped, but it also is not very spacious when compared to other 20' hulls such as the Vegas. Storage is not very good; mostly just in the sides. Access to the bilge area is very difficult. For that reason, some do not even have a bilge pump. Others do but require a little kid to get back in there to get at it. Some people have cut access hatches in the top of the deck in order to access these rear areas. Gauge setup is extremely good. All the gauges on the passenger side face directly at the driver while the gauges on the driver's side will face you with the aid of angled bezels.
High speed stability? Extremely stable. Driving an HST compared to a Vector is like night and day. The Vector requires an extremely experienced pilot to drive at high speeds while the HST can be driven 85+ MPH by almost anybody. Additional performance modifications can be made by sharpening the step and the tail as much as possible. Sanding a texture to the center pad can help as well. Another modification is to attach 3/16" thick plates angled down slightly under the pods that stick out from the air tunnels. This will not help top end, but will supposedly help acceleration and get the boat on pad at 55 MPH instead of the normal 65 to 70 MPH.
The HST is a great rough water boat and can run well on top of 16" to 20" waves. However, caution is advised with large swells and the errant big wave. Stuffing the bow and damaging the boat is a very real possibility and so the driver must slow down and keep the bow up. At low speeds, the HST rides low in the water and the driver sometimes will need to pick up speed while keeping the bow up in order not to stuff the front.
Performance Report:
88 HST - Powerboat Magazine
This is the true definition of a Lake Boat, not a clown boat ( V-Drive ).....( . )( . )...............Mine is alittle light , its a 1990.. :D

Kim Hanson
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Lets see some specifications boys, shit it's hard to humble :D ...........( . )( . )........ :sleeping:

Lord Clean
04-08-2005, 07:24 PM
What a piece of junk you got there Canaturd!!!! :hammer2:
Gayboy wacker boat!!!! Motor wouldn't make a good cement mixer!!!! :(
Maggot!!!! :eat:

Lord Clean
04-08-2005, 07:41 PM
SPECIFICATIONS:
Boat Type: Gaymarine Trimoron
Length: 20' with enough deck to put several of my boyfriends
Recommended HP: not much....slow fag boat
Seating: 2 Buckets & Rear Bitch complete with knee pads
Approximate Weight: 900 lbs with 4 fags on board
Fuel Capacity: 24 Gallons not including a semen wash down tank
What a queen!!! :skull:

Squirtin Thunder
04-08-2005, 08:42 PM
SPECIFICATIONS:
Boat Type: AT Trimaran
Length: 20'
Recommended HP: 175 - 235
Seating: 2 Buckets & Rear Bench
Approximate Weight: 900 lbs
Fuel Capacity: 24 Gallons
Note:
The HST was released in 1987. Pipkorn, looking to regain the storied racing success of HydroStream's past, took the modified air-entrapment hull design of the XT to the next level; one that would hopefully be able to compete with other strong Mod-VP designs of the day. Extensive research and development went into the bottom design with a goal towards high speeds, exceptional cornering, and stability. Note, however, that the origin of the basic hull design came from Al Stoker's SST - Pipkorn massaged the tunnels and sponsons and developed a new deck. The deck design was an aerodynamic advancement in keeping the bow down at higher speeds. The 1987 hull was a race only version while 1988 introduced the ski version. The race version had a modified cutout in the first 30 inches rearward of the front sponson tips to help aid in turning. The Mod-VP hulls were also very light (apx. 600 - 650 lbs).
If you own an HST that says "HST Skier" on the Coast Guard tag, your boat is no different than the rest. HydroStream sold some with this designation in order to make the boats more insurable and to appeal to a broader market. After all, which boat would your insurance company rather insure: an HST Skier, or an STV River Rocket?
Some of the early HST's suffered quality problems because of the intricate bottom and problems with cracking. They were also very heavy (apx. 1200 lbs) and suffered from weak structural support in the nose area. Quality was inconsistent, and fiberglass and hull layup workmanship was often poor. HST's built from mid 1989 until 1991 were much lighter and better made. This picture shows a 1989 HST with the proper nose reinforcement (picture courtesy of Colin Bodley):
HST's tend to leak in the rear sponson seams and it is a common practice for owners to seal up these seams. Inside, the HST has foam for floatation purposes (Coast Guard approvals), and as with any boat that sees water penetration, the foam will become saturated making for a much heavier and poorer performing boat, and it should be repaired. (Pictures courtesy of Colin Bodley):
Comments:
The HST is a hull that requires a lot of power to make it work. It takes about 265 HP to get the hull to really start working. After that, every bit of HP produces pretty big gains in MPH. Due to its weight, acceleration is rather poor, but once it reaches speed, it can keep up with or is faster than most Mod-VP hulls. Usually, the HST will get up on pad at apx. 65 - 70 MPH. Setback will help performance - a minimum of 8" is needed. Fortunately, the construction of the HST transom area is extremely strong and will easily handle the added strain of the required setback.
The HST is a great ski boat. Cornering is outstanding for high speed runs as well as just for turning to pick up skiers. They will stay on plane at 17 MPH for knee boarding. The ski pole is usually just a simple one-piece post and is cut through the rear deck - the deck supports it very well.
The interior is not really cramped, but it also is not very spacious when compared to other 20' hulls such as the Vegas. Storage is not very good; mostly just in the sides. Access to the bilge area is very difficult. For that reason, some do not even have a bilge pump. Others do but require a little kid to get back in there to get at it. Some people have cut access hatches in the top of the deck in order to access these rear areas. Gauge setup is extremely good. All the gauges on the passenger side face directly at the driver while the gauges on the driver's side will face you with the aid of angled bezels.
High speed stability? Extremely stable. Driving an HST compared to a Vector is like night and day. The Vector requires an extremely experienced pilot to drive at high speeds while the HST can be driven 85+ MPH by almost anybody. Additional performance modifications can be made by sharpening the step and the tail as much as possible. Sanding a texture to the center pad can help as well. Another modification is to attach 3/16" thick plates angled down slightly under the pods that stick out from the air tunnels. This will not help top end, but will supposedly help acceleration and get the boat on pad at 55 MPH instead of the normal 65 to 70 MPH.
The HST is a great rough water boat and can run well on top of 16" to 20" waves. However, caution is advised with large swells and the errant big wave. Stuffing the bow and damaging the boat is a very real possibility and so the driver must slow down and keep the bow up. At low speeds, the HST rides low in the water and the driver sometimes will need to pick up speed while keeping the bow up in order not to stuff the front.
Performance Report:
88 HST - Powerboat Magazine
This is the true definition of a Lake Boat, not a clown boat ( V-Drive ).....( . )( . )...............Mine is alittle light , its a 1990.. :D
I have no idea what all that crap is but it doesn't mention cup holders !!!

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 06:16 AM
What a piece of junk you got there Canaturd!!!! :hammer2:
Gayboy wacker boat!!!! Motor wouldn't make a good cement mixer!!!! :(
Maggot!!!! :eat:
I seen your Junk Clean and my motor would power your vibrator up just fine! This isn't a boat Clean, sink it :idea: :D .........( . )( . )...........
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/3742Lord_clean.jpg

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 06:18 AM
That was an option I think.............( . )( . )................... :D

Squirtin Thunder
04-09-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by Squirtin Thunder
That was an option I think.............( . )( . )................... :D
If not it is not a Lake boat/ Family boat !!!!

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 08:19 AM
I have 4 of them and a kick ass stereo.........( . )( . ).......... :D

Squirtin Thunder
04-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Originally Posted by Squirtin Thunder
I have 4 of them and a kick ass stereo.........( . )( . ).......... :D
I didn't see it posted in the options for that tub that you posted !!!

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 08:56 AM
I didn't see it posted in the options for that tub that you posted !!!
They also go to say 235hp is the max to use and I use 340hp .........( . )( . )........... :D

Squirtin Thunder
04-09-2005, 09:12 AM
They also go to say 235hp is the max to use and I use 340hp .........( . )( . )........... :D
Are you on drugs ???

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Are you on drugs ???
A 235 is a V-6, mine is a 275- V8 with a bit more ummph to it! Don't do that chit anymore ( drugs ) having children around the house does it to ya... :D .........( . )( . )...........

dmontzsta
04-11-2005, 01:13 PM
Kim,
Dont fool yourself, your boat is no lake boat...that shit is allergic to water. Here is what your boat looks like most of the time...BEHIND a V-Drive.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/towin.jpg
I see you practice your favorite position with all that time on your hands, invisible penis in your hand and invisible dude behind you, good job Kimmy. :messedup:

Kim Hanson
04-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Kim,
Dont fool yourself, your boat is no lake boat...that shit is allergic to water. Here is what your boat looks like most of the time...BEHIND a V-Drive.
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/towin.jpg
I see you practice your favorite position with all that time on your hands, invisible penis in your hand and invisible dude behind you, good job Kimmy. :messedup:
That was my famous $ 5200 dollar rebuild that lasted 30 minutes and thats my buddies boat yanking me back in and its a I/O, what you woulds see RiceBoy......( . )( . )........... :crossx: Spray..... :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72post-2-1088712493.jpg this was last year and I didn't break it yet!

dmontzsta
04-11-2005, 04:30 PM
That was my famous $ 5200 dollar rebuild that lasted 30 minutes and thats my buddies boat yanking me back in and its a I/O, what you woulds see RiceBoy......( . )( . )........... :crossx: Spray..... :p
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72post-2-1088712493.jpg this was last year and I didn't break it yet!
I notice how the water shoots out like a rainbow. Thats happy.

Kim Hanson
04-11-2005, 05:31 PM
I notice how the water shoots out like a rainbow. Thats happy.
That was taking off and it does shit rainbows, think you v-drive guys would be happy following me............( . )( . )............ :D

dmontzsta
04-11-2005, 08:35 PM
That was taking off and it does shit rainbows, think you v-drive guys would be happy following me............( . )( . )............ :D
Happy? no.
More like choking from the smoke that POS lets off.

Kim Hanson
04-12-2005, 07:42 AM
Happy? no.
More like choking from the smoke that POS lets off.
Smoke isn't too bad up front, actually it doesn't smoke too much at all......( . )( . )........This is from standing still and at about 6000 rpm :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0588.JPG

dmontzsta
04-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Smoke isn't too bad up front, actually it doesn't smoke too much at all......( . )( . )........This is from standing still and at about 6000 rpm :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72HPIM0588.JPG
6,000rpm and standing still? whats wrong?

Kim Hanson
04-12-2005, 09:50 AM
6,000rpm and standing still? whats wrong?
Its sort of takes off like a race car, trying to bite hard ! It blows out the prop and then it sling shots you out of the hole..........( . )( . )......... :D

uclahater
04-12-2005, 10:52 AM
Its sort of takes off like a race car, trying to bite hard ! It blows out the prop and then it sling shots you out of the hole..........( . )( . )......... :D
This sounds more like You Te's, and your sex life :boxingguy

dmontzsta
04-12-2005, 11:01 AM
You mean it takes off like a civic, rev the shit out of it to 6,000rpm and then it goes and "doesnt move until up top". gay

Kim Hanson
04-12-2005, 06:00 PM
I think its your wanting buddy, I don't swing that way...............( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-12-2005, 06:02 PM
You mean it takes off like a civic, rev the shit out of it to 6,000rpm and then it goes and "doesnt move until up top". gay
I have to put it in gear to hit those rpm's RiceBoy..............( . )( . )............ :hammerhea

Squirtin Thunder
04-12-2005, 06:07 PM
I think its your wanting buddy, I don't swing that way...............( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:
Kimmy it always seems that people think your a dike. Why is that ???
Jim

You Te
04-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Are you interested in my sex like Hater?

uclahater
04-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Are you interested in my sex like Hater?
Whats there to be interested in :confused: So you like to take it in the ASS, and so does KIMMY :yuk: Nothin you havent already told us :yuk:

dmontzsta
04-12-2005, 09:07 PM
I have to put it in gear to hit those rpm's RiceBoy..............( . )( . )............ :hammerhea
"rpm's" ? and you call me a rice boy.
Two things:
Revolutions Per Minute
RPM is not posessive. Unless you are saying RPM owns RiceBoy.

You Te
04-13-2005, 06:52 AM
Whats there to be interested in :confused: So you like to take it in the ASS, and so does KIMMY :yuk: Nothin you havent already told us :yuk:
So what, you like it in the mouth and sometimes in the ass. I see, you think you're better than me because you can deep thorat.

uclahater
04-13-2005, 06:59 AM
So what, you like it in the mouth and sometimes in the ass. I see, you think you're better than me because you can deep thorat.
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
04-13-2005, 07:11 AM
Kimmy it always seems that people think your a dike. Why is that ???
Jim
I think they seen a picture and with the long hair it ****s them up................( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
04-13-2005, 07:14 AM
Hater go give RiceBoy some RPM-S :p to the arse please!........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
04-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Two things:
Revolutions Per Minute
Oh for **** sake get a boat and while your at it get a car Rice Boy.........( . )( . )......... :D Has Hater given you some RPM-S yet? :D :D

HM
04-13-2005, 07:34 AM
Two things:
Revolutions Per Minute
If you are going to correct someone, make sure you are correct.
's is appropriate for odd plurals such as acronyms. Infact, it is considered normal to use 's when pluralizing acronyms as to not change the acronym. He may have gotten lucky with that.....but if you are going to be the spell checker biatch, you might want to make sure you are correct.
:D :D :D
I can't believe I just defended Hanson!

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 09:53 AM
's is appropriate for odd plurals such as acronyms. Infact, it is considered normal to use 's when pluralizing acronyms as to not change the acronym. He may have gotten lucky with that.....but if you are going to be the spell checker biatch, you might want to make sure you are correct.
Not only did you defend Hanson, but you have just intimidated the hell out of me.....Does anyone make grammar check? :(

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Easy now, people will start wondering what you are up to.
Either way there should be no S in RPM, it is revolutions per minute, not revolutions per minutes, lots of people make that mistake.
There should be no apostrophe s since it is being used to shorten up words.
I thought we were on the same side? now you call me a "checker biatch" and defend Hanson.
:boxingguy :lightsabe :mix:

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Ok, I'm gonna go way out here. Does not the placement of the apostrophe, either before or after the s indicate either posssessive case, omit a letter or indicate plurals?

uclahater
04-13-2005, 10:24 AM
Go to the F****** Sandbar if you guys arent going to call each other fags, and gay for you lousy Grammer DAMMIT

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 10:33 AM
Ok, I'm gonna go way out here. Does not the placement of the apostrophe, either before or after the s indicate either posssessive case, omit a letter or indicate plurals?
Thats what I was taught, but it seems Frank is changing it around a bit.
Do not use the apostrophe+s to create the plural of acronyms (pronounceable abbreviations such as laser and IRA and URL*) and other abbreviations.
And to really get technical...Some abbreviations have embedded plural forms, and there are often inconsistencies in creating the plurals of these words. The speed of an internal combustion engine is measured in "revolutions per minute" or rpm (lower case).
So RPM'S just shows Hanson's stupidity and yes Hanson does possess stupidity within.

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 10:35 AM
Go to the F****** Sandbar if you guys arent going to call each other fags, and gay for you lousy Grammer DAMMIT
Easy now, everyone still knows Hanson is a gay focker who sucks on UTs pp.

HM
04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Either way there should be no S in RPM, it is revolutions per minute, not revolutions per minutes, lots of people make that mistake.
I thought we were on the same side? now you call me a "checker biatch" and defend Hanson.
LOL! That was spell checker biatch. Probably should have said grammar checker biatch? Giving Hanson the anal spell/grammar review is just worthless energy since most of just happy if we halfway understand his drunken posts and have our Hanslators last more than 5 posts without crashing!!
If you are going to site grammar rules, you better site your sources for those of us that have a college edumacation, especially those of us that have multiple upper division writing courses who still have scars from the grammar beatings we took. 's happens to have some deep scars for me. 's can be used for odd plurals, but it is preferred not to be used except in acronyms, where it is considered normal. You are correct in that RPM is plural to begin with, but it is a common slang to say RPM's - besides...you know what he meant. The other deep scar I have is the use of the word irony. I will give $100 to anyone who can use it correctly without siting Oedipus Rex. (FYI - Alanis Morsette(Canatard) never uses the word ironic correctly once in her "Ironic" song - the song should be called "Pathetic."
Who's side am I on? Don't be an anal little biatch and we will have no problems. Capice? :) :wink: :) :wink:

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 11:16 AM
LOL! That was spell checker biatch. Probably should have said grammar checker biatch? Giving Hanson the anal spell/grammar review is just worthless energy since most of just happy if we halfway understand his drunken posts and have our Hanslators last more than 5 posts without crashing!!
If you are going to site grammar rules, you better site your sources for those of us that have a college edumacation, especially those of us that have multiple upper division writing courses who still have scars from the grammar beatings we took. 's happens to have some deep scars for me. 's can be used for odd plurals, but it is preferred not to be used except in acronyms, where it is considered normal. You are correct in that RPM is plural to begin with, but it is a common slang to say RPM's - besides...you know what he meant. The other deep scar I have is the use of the word irony. I will give $100 to anyone who can use it correctly without siting Oedipus Rex. (FYI - Alanis Morsette(Canatard) never uses the word ironic correctly once in her "Ironic" song - the song should be called "Pathetic."
Who's side am I on? Don't be an anal little biatch and we will have no problems. Capice? :) :wink: :) :wink:
That first paragraph is so true.
You are right about the slang used, most people that say rpms I look at and really listen to what they say after that. Either they dont know what they are talking about, or have grown used to it. I am so sorry for your scaring, I am sure you could go on and on...I only made it to the middle of 10th grade. :D
My buddy (who went to college) and is classified as a genius (no joke) says that "College is a place for dumb people to get smart". Not the case for everyone, but it is really the case for one of my coworkers she plays the college card all the time, "I went to college 4 years".
I am no bitch, bitch. :D
damn, what were we talking about again? :D
oh yeah...whackers suck.

uclahater
04-13-2005, 12:05 PM
No one gives a shit in Bench Racers how much education you've had or how smart you think your ASS is :hammer2: :hammer2:
IM way smarter than Roland, but he makes 10x what I do, so brains, and looks have nothin to do with it. All of the outboard fags have proven that you can be ugly, hung like a nat, and dumb, and still make some decent coin :hammer2: :idea: :jawdrop:

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 12:51 PM
No one gives a shit in Bench Racers how much education you've had or how smart you think your ASS is :hammer2: :hammer2:
IM way smarter than Roland, but he makes 10x what I do, so brains, and looks have nothin to do with it. All of the outboard fags have proven that you can be ugly, hung like a nat, and dumb, and still make some decent coin :hammer2: :idea: :jawdrop:
Lay off the comma key Einstein.

uclahater
04-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Lay off the comma key Einstein.
Just, Tryin , To , see, if, the, Grammer, Police, was, going, to, slap, me, around, :notam: :coffeycup

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 01:11 PM
And on another note, lay off the who makes what crap!
I work my fingers to the bone 7 days a week with no end in sight. Your the one who "retired" to southern Utah with his multiple wives and mass quantities of kidds and is still able to fly around the world going to sporting events.

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 01:12 PM
Just, Tryin , To , see, if, the, Grammer, Police, was, going, to, slap, me, around, :notam: :coffeycup
:D :D

rrrr
04-13-2005, 01:33 PM
All of the outboard fags have proven that you can be ugly, hung like a nat, and dumb, and still make some decent coin :hammer2: :idea: :jawdrop:
It's GNAT, goddammit. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 01:45 PM
It's GNAT, goddammit. :hammerhea
gnat Audio pronunciation of "gnat" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nt)
Any of various small, biting, two-winged flies, such as a punkie or black fly.

You Te
04-13-2005, 03:06 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
The word is, Hater is a real purddy boy. :( :supp: :mix:

HM
04-13-2005, 05:04 PM
Never claimed to be smart.....just scarred. Jr. college was the best 8 years of my life. :D :D Donald is right....a lot of dumb people went to college (including me). But, now I hire smart people who are so proud of being smart that they almost work for free. But, I think my ass is very smart....because everyday people keep calling me a smart ass. :D
Fag.

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 05:36 PM
Never claimed to be smart.....just scarred. Jr. college was the best 8 years of my life. :D :D Donald is right....a lot of dumb people went to college (including me). But, now I hire smart people who are so proud of being smart that they almost work for free. But, I think my ass is very smart....because everyday people keep calling me a smart ass. :D
Fag.
You are not dumb. I have seen you post lots of big words on here. :coffeycup :D

uclahater
04-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Fag.
Just had to bring you back over :crossx: When you went after Domonzsta I thought you had crossed over to the dark side with You Te :yuk:

You Te
04-13-2005, 07:03 PM
dark side with You Te :yuk:
Oh yea Hater, I can't wait to put your face in a very dark place. :eek:

pixilatedpussy
04-13-2005, 08:07 PM
Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleeping:

Squirtin Thunder
04-13-2005, 09:47 PM
I think they seen a picture and with the long hair it ****s them up................( . )( . )......... :D
Well If you are a Dike you sure are ugly !!! :idea:

dmontzsta
04-13-2005, 10:06 PM
Dike or not Kim is ugly and his mother dresses him funny.

Squirtin Thunder
04-13-2005, 10:30 PM
Now that there is funny !!!! :D

lucky
04-14-2005, 05:46 AM
depends on the application -- in your case - it is rpm'sssssssss :D dam fordsssssssss

lucky
04-14-2005, 05:47 AM
The word is, Hater is a real purddy boy. :( :supp: :mix:
correction - an INTENCE purrrty boy :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:21 AM
Not only did you defend Hanson, but you have just intimidated the hell out of me.....Does anyone make grammar check? :(
I never do and it shows ..........( . )( . )................. :D

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:24 AM
I thought we were on the same side?
He has a ricer also.............( . )( . )......
:D :coffeycup

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:26 AM
Thats what I was taught, but it seems Frank is changing it around a bit.
Do not use the apostrophe+s to create the plural of acronyms (pronounceable abbreviations such as laser and IRA and URL*) and other abbreviations.
And to really get technical...Some abbreviations have embedded plural forms, and there are often inconsistencies in creating the plurals of these words. The speed of an internal combustion engine is measured in "revolutions per minute" or rpm (lower case).
So RPM'S just shows Hanson's stupidity and yes Hanson does possess stupidity within.
I guess I had better get a rice car next.....NOT!..........( . )( . ).......... :notam: :D See, I ain't so stupid :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:28 AM
Easy now, everyone still knows Hanson is a gay focker who sucks on UTs pp.
Hater control your gay boy, hes talking queer now...........( . )( . )....... :eek: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:30 AM
That first paragraph is so true.
You are right about the slang used, most people that say rpms I look at and really listen to what they say after that. Either they dont know what they are talking about, or have grown used to it. I am so sorry for your scaring, I am sure you could go on and on...I only made it to the middle of 10th grade. :D
My buddy (who went to college) and is classified as a genius (no joke) says that "College is a place for dumb people to get smart". Not the case for everyone, but it is really the case for one of my coworkers she plays the college card all the time, "I went to college 4 years".
I am no bitch, bitch. :D
damn, what were we talking about again? :D
oh yeah...whackers suck.
oh yeah...whackers suck
Rice cars suck, RiceBoy..............( . )( . )....... :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:33 AM
Never comment on a guys looks, makes you look queer............( . )( . ).......... :idea: :D

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:35 AM
Sure thing Tweety..........( . )( . ).........Now all I need is a Ricer and a shaved head. :D

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 06:36 AM
Once again Kim manages to roll through a thread with his drunken one sentence replies.

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Now that there is funny !!!! :D
Home Depot has a big sale today on pressure washers, I thought you were going to be there............( . )( . )............. :p

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 06:43 AM
Once again Kim manages to roll through a thread with his drunken one sentence replies.
Im doing coffee right now thanks though, so did Hater lay some RPM's on your ass lastnight? :D ...........( . )( . )..........I heard through the grape vein that Ricer's need to call themself's that because of the size of their equipment...... :D
Looks like its going to be another fine ****ing day in BullShit World. :cool:

uclahater
04-14-2005, 08:04 AM
correction - an INTENCE purrrty boy :jawdrop:
Look just because IM a Chick Magnet, and You Te's a Mangina Magnet doesnt mean you fags can call me purrrty :yuk:

uclahater
04-14-2005, 08:07 AM
Hater control your gay boy, hes talking queer now...........( . )( . )....... :eek: :crossx:
IM enjoying watching D-man light you up, and he continues to expose you for the retard you really are :boxingguy :lightsabe
Hes been smakin you, and You Te around like Pancakes on a Saturday mornin :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
IM enjoying watching D-man light you up, and he continues to expose you for the retard you really are :boxingguy :lightsabe
Hes been smakin you, and You Te around like Pancakes on a Saturday mornin :idea:
Ya okay, purrdy boy :D He couldn't smack his dick right even if he had help...............( . )( . )........... :D

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Im doing coffee right now thanks though, so did Hater lay some RPM's on your ass lastnight? :D ...........( . )( . )..........I heard through the grape vein that Ricer's need to call themself's that because of the size of their equipment...... :D
Looks like its going to be another fine ****ing day in BullShit World. :cool:
Kimberly, you should know by now that V-Drive owners are not the same as whacker owners. You think that all boaters are the same as you whacker owners, but you are wrong. We have WOMEN not he/she boy/girl cantard mullet women that gamble our money away, while we are out in wet suits at a all boy ball slappin party. Our women go to the lakes/river with us, heck even other chicks like to get close to the V-Drives. Have you ever had a chick want to pose for a picture in a bikini on your whacker? :idea: that is pretty rare.

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 08:27 AM
I am thinking of letting my 6 year old post and slap the shit out of Kim. I bet you could understand him better than Kim.

lucky
04-14-2005, 08:37 AM
Kimberly, you should know by now that V-Drive owners are not the same as whacker owners. You think that all boaters are the same as you whacker owners, but you are wrong. We have WOMEN not he/she boy/girl cantard mullet women that gamble our money away, while we are out in wet suits at a all boy ball slappin party. Our women go to the lakes/river with us, heck even other chicks like to get close to the V-Drives. Have you ever had a chick want to pose for a picture in a bikini on your whacker? :idea: that is pretty rare.
wtf - are you blind d- mon - he has a chick driving --- kim -- duh ?

Squirtin Thunder
04-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Home Depot has a big sale today on pressure washers, I thought you were going to be there............( . )( . )............. :p
Thats right Kimmy !!! I forgot we had a Date to wash that Fuggly Canadian ass of yours !!!! But I got a better idea :idea: , and maybe more thorough, come here and stand behind my jet !!!! No one will ever notice the bruses, well maybe but that is only an improvement. And all your boyfriends will feel sorry for you !!!
Never comment on a guys looks, makes you look queer............( . )( . )..........
Dammmm then you will be calling me all the time !!! :2purples:

CrazyHippy
04-14-2005, 08:51 AM
That's npt fair... He's canadian, and the chicks up there can only wear bikini's about 3 days a year... You have 100 times more bikini quality days...
BJH

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 08:55 AM
wtf - are you blind d- mon - he has a chick driving --- kim -- duh ?
shit, I need to hit up the eye doctor, good catch.
:sleeping:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Back to the gambling eh, starting to dig and I wouldn't count Goonie Goo Goo as a women K. :jawdrop: Marcy wouldn't let me take them, so no pictures of chicks on my boat and the one I have you won't see it..........( . )( . )......... :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 08:58 AM
I am thinking of letting my 6 year old post and slap the shit out of Kim. I bet you could understand him better than Kim.
Get the **** out of my face RiceBoy, go **** with your turds......( . )( . )............ :sleeping:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 08:59 AM
Thats right Kimmy !!! I forgot we had a Date to wash that Fuggly Canadian ass of yours !!!! But I got a better idea :idea: , and maybe more thorough, come here and stand behind my jet !!!! No one will ever notice the bruses, well maybe but that is only an improvement. And all your boyfriends will feel sorry for you !!!
Dammmm then you will be calling me all the time !!! :2purples:
I was told that jets are for girls, Im getting one...........( . )( . )...... :idea:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 09:02 AM
shit, I need to hit up the eye doctor, good catch.
:sleeping:
Now you have an excuse for that pos you have, you can't see what you are driving and the Ricer thing is okay then........( . )( . )...... :eek:

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Now you have an excuse for that pos you have, you can't see what you are driving and the Ricer thing is okay then........( . )( . )...... :eek:
Then whats your excuse? It is not your eyes, so it must be in that ****ed up head of yours. I guess a person would be jacked up if they were confused about the sexuality.

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Back to the gambling eh, starting to dig and I wouldn't count Goonie Goo Goo as a women K. :jawdrop: Marcy wouldn't let me take them, so no pictures of chicks on my boat and the one I have you won't see it..........( . )( . )......... :sleeping:
Goonie Goo Goo would be UT right? cute name, we all know he is the man and you are the bitch.

canuck1
04-14-2005, 09:17 AM
It is good to see that the lovers quarrel between Kimmy and Dmon is still going

canuck1
04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
I was told that jets are for girls, Im getting one...........( . )( . )...... :idea:
Dale has a couple of good ones that would be a big improvement over the lump and the lawn ornament

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 09:21 AM
Then whats your excuse? It is not your eyes, so it must be in that ****ed up head of yours. I guess a person would be jacked up if they were confused about the sexuality.
I think it was when I was young and my parents shaved my head, just cover up RiceBoy and you will be allright.....In your dreams....( . )( . )...... :D

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
Goonie Goo Goo would be UT right? cute name, we all know he is the man and you are the bitch.
Sure thing Tweety.........( . )( . )........ :rollside: :D

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Dale has a couple of good ones that would be a big improvement over the lump and the lawn ornament
I have been looking at OutLaw and they have some nice ones..........( . )( . ).....One on there is like Robs :cool:

canuck1
04-14-2005, 09:28 AM
I have been looking at OutLaw and they have some nice ones..........( . )( . ).....One on there is like Robs :cool:
I like Rob's new one better than the tunnel

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 09:34 AM
I like Rob's new one better than the tunnel
I haven't seen his new one, what was wrong with the tunnel?.........( . )( . ).....106mph Squirt Gun rocked :cool:

uclahater
04-14-2005, 10:27 AM
Way to slap yourself KIMMY :idea: At least you finally admit your a girl :eat: :D

lucky
04-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Way to slap yourself KIMMY :idea: At least you finally admit your a girl :eat: :D
:jawdrop: :eat: kimmy what the hell was that :hammer2: he didn't even change the quotes :idea: you can tell the beer drinkes on this site , they all are interested in aluminum boats ? :idea:

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 10:31 AM
I think it was when I was young and my parents shaved my head, just cover up RiceBoy and you will ba allright.....I your dreams....( . )( . )...... :D
Hmmm...you sure it wasnt when they dropped you on your head?
"I your dreams" wtf...

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 10:33 AM
bwuahahaha. Kim, do you ever look at what you typed before pressing enter?
I guess you never look at anything before taking action, which is how you ended up with that boat of yours.

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 10:51 AM
What the ****...If that is where the girls are, thats where I want to be!..........( . )( . )......... :220v:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 10:53 AM
:jawdrop: :eat: kimmy what the hell was that :hammer2: he didn't even change the quotes :idea: you can tell the beer drinkes on this site , they all are interested in aluminum boats ? :idea:
Those tin river boats are cool and Robs boat is pretty quick for a Squirt Boat...........( . )( . )......104-106 mph....... :cool:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 10:56 AM
Hmmm...you sure it wasnt when they dropped you on your head?
"I your dreams" wtf...
Use your Wild RiceBoy imagination..........( . )( . ).........Careful spell check boy is on the prowl. :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Use your Wild RiceBoy imagination..........( . )( . ).........Careful spell check boy is on the prowl. :hammerhea
I am not spell checking shit.
It is more like "sober boy is trying to read the code of the town drunk".
:rollside:

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 11:00 AM
bwuahahaha. Kim, do you ever look at what you typed before pressing enter?
I guess you never look at anything before taking action, which is how you ended up with that boat of yours.
I like both my boats, i just like the HST better! My POS the scoop is gone now and a Mr. Gasket scoop installed and the seats are really small now! I just can't get over the fact that it's a V-Drive.........( . )( . ).......... :notam: :cry:
Hows your white POS doing ? :p

Kim Hanson
04-14-2005, 11:02 AM
I am not spell checking shit.
It is more like "sober boy is trying to read the code of the town drunk".
:rollside:
Well you got one thing right " BOY ". Its to early to start drinking yet, shit don't you know anything.......( . )( . )........... :confused:

dmontzsta
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Well you got one thing right " BOY ". Its to early to start drinking yet, shit don't you know anything.......( . )( . )........... :confused:
You actually know what too early is? and too late? I didnt think you kept track of time. Dont you just drink and drink?

You Te
04-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Come on Hater, smack me some more, I love it when you talk rough to me.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 04:55 AM
You actually know what too early is? and too late? I didnt think you kept track of time. Dont you just drink and drink?
That would take alot of cash to drink for days with no end in sight now wouldn't it!.....( . )( . )............. :supp: :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 08:46 AM
I like both my boats, i just like the HST better! My POS the scoop is gone now and a Mr. Gasket scoop installed and the seats are really small now! I just can't get over the fact that it's a V-Drive.........( . )( . ).......... :notam: :cry:
Hows your white POS doing ? :p
I guess all that hammering we did on you helped. ;)
Glad to see you lose those hideous seats.
My white POS is fine, it could be better, if I had some time to work on it. I have been working 13 hours a day 5 days a week. 13 hours + 8 hours sleep = 3 spare hours to relax and visit my family. (Did I lose you?) I have a 12 degree split case with 12s sitting there and it needs to go in. I have a full steering setup I need to put in, I have money sitting in the bank for a new rudder, I just need to get around to buying it, I have Corner Lot Marine waiting for me to finish painting my tow hitch so I can drag the boat down and have the floors redone, so I guess the POS needs some time I dont have right now. :D Are you sorry you asked? you probably arent reading down this far cause it is too much reading for you, so you suck dick, wait you might see dick cause you could spot that word out of an entire page, it sticks out like a sore thumb to you, kind of like you driving that POS weed whacker veeeeeeee come edge my lawn homo. :D

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 09:29 AM
I guess all that hammering we did on you helped. ;)
Glad to see you lose those hideous seats.
My white POS is fine, it could be better, if I had some time to work on it. I have been working 13 hours a day 5 days a week. 13 hours + 8 hours sleep = 3 spare hours to relax and visit my family. (Did I lose you?) I have a 12 degree split case with 12s sitting there and it needs to go in. I have a full steering setup I need to put in, I have money sitting in the bank for a new rudder, I just need to get around to buying it, I have Corner Lot Marine waiting for me to finish painting my tow hitch so I can drag the boat down and have the floors redone, so I guess the POS needs some time I dont have right now. :D Are you sorry you asked? you probably arent reading down this far cause it is too much reading for you, so you suck dick, wait you might see dick cause you could spot that word out of an entire page, it sticks out like a sore thumb to you, kind of like you driving that POS weed whacker veeeeeeee come edge my lawn homo. :D
I sunk mine and all I had to do was replace coil, starter, batteries and gas! I just rebuilt the carb and added the small scoop, so what you are doing is alot more than I have had to do to mine and it was covered with a blanket of snow for mths..... :220v: So is it true you have a booth at the next outing with just a hole in the canvas for the V-Drive guys to deposit small amount of knowledge into your pie hole, or is that just a rumor :p ........( . )( . )..........
You need a wing on yours also, all RiceBoys loves the wings...Didn't you know they make you 5mph faster......... :hammerhea :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:36 AM
I sunk mine and all I had to do was replace coil, starter, batteries and gas! I just rebuilt the carb and added the small scoop, so what you are doing is alot more than I have had to do to mine and it was covered with a blanket of snow for mths..... :220v: So is it true you have a booth at the next outing with just a hole in the canvas for the V-Drive guys to deposit small amount of knowledge into your pie hole, or is that just a rumor :p ........( . )( . )..........
You need a wing on yours also, all RiceBoys loves the wings...Didn't you know they make you 5mph faster......... :hammerhea :crossx:
Hey dipshit, have you had your gay ass whacker or v-drive for 9 YEARS! with only having to replace spark plugs, wires, coil and gas? NO, you sink yours like a dipfuk, you should have just left that POS at the bottom of the lake, you dont even know what kind of boat it is anyways...all the rejects end up in canada.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 10:10 AM
Hey dipshit, have you had your gay ass whacker or v-drive for 9 YEARS! with only having to replace spark plugs, wires, coil and gas? NO, you sink yours like a dipfuk, you should have just left that POS at the bottom of the lake, you dont even know what kind of boat it is anyways...all the rejects end up in canada.
I have owned 3 boats now and my Whacker the longest 5 yrs and my POS was on the bottom for about 30 seconds and pulled right out and taken back to town to dry out and fixed! Why does it matter what kind of boat it is, its mine retard not your and when I do find out its still beter than like you knowing what your POS really is a bleached turd!
Big ****ing difference between us is I drive the **** out of mine to see what it can take, not putt around looking like some ****ed up RiceBoy!.........( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 10:57 AM
I have owned 3 boats now and my Whacker the longest 5 yrs and my POS was on the bottom for about 30 seconds and pulled right out and taken back to town to dry out and fixed! Why does it matter what kind of boat it is, its mine retard not your and when I do find out its still beter than like you knowing what your POS really is a bleached turd!
Big ****ing difference between us is I drive the **** out of mine to see what it can take, not putt around looking like some ****ed up RiceBoy!.........( . )( . ).......... :rolleyes:
Sitting in it inside of your garage and turning the wheel doesnt count as driving. Lets not EVEN go to that subject, I have soo much seat time it isnt even funny, there have been a few HB members that have rode with me and complimented me on my driving abilities.
Difference here is I have been going to the lakes for the last 9 years almost everyweekend, I have even been out in the rain sometimes...this old Lavey has more hours on it than your whacker and v-drive together.
Now go suck another, and no not a cock a beer, I know those go hand in hand with you.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 11:56 AM
Sitting in it inside of your garage and turning the wheel doesnt count as driving. Lets not EVEN go to that subject, I have soo much seat time it isnt even funny, there have been a few HB members that have rode with me and complimented me on my driving abilities.
Difference here is I have been going to the lakes for the last 9 years almost everyweekend, I have even been out in the rain sometimes...this old Lavey has more hours on it than your whacker and v-drive together.
Now go suck another, and no not a cock a beer, I know those go hand in hand with you.
Seat time...talking like a true Trailer boy! Tom Brown has rode in mine when the wife didn't want to go any faster and Tom said I had lead foot! Chase from this same board rode with me last year as the girls watched from shore and guess what, he wore a life jacket! I go raw, life Jackets are not going to save you at 100 mph!
As for time behind the wheel, mine are not weekend toys! If I get home in time for even 2hrs on the water im there with either or both boats. Boats are made to be abused just like cars, trucks etc. I abuse them all, what is the ****ing use of having them for............( . )( . )..........
Well and since you like cock over beer, I guess that a ride that will suck you pantys up your little RiceBoy ass it out of the question then! Stick with your slow ass thing...its RiceBoy Material...............You need bigger pipes though, v-drives 6" is small go for the kick-ass 8"er's.........Look as weird as you can right, all the power to ya! If you can't look cool...look so ****ed up they think you are just challenged! :idea: :D

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Seat time...talking like a true Trailer boy! Tom Brown has rode in mine when the wife didn't want to go any faster and Tom said I had lead foot! Chase from this same board rode with me last year as the girls watched from shore and guess what, he wore a life jacket! I go raw, life Jackets are not going to save you at 100 mph!
As for time behind the wheel, mine are not weekend toys! If I get home in time for even 2hrs on the water im there with either or both boats. Boats are made to be abused just like cars, trucks etc. I abuse them all, what is the ****ing use of having them for............( . )( . )..........
Well and since you like cock over beer, I guess that a ride that will suck you pantys up your little RiceBoy ass it out of the question then! Stick with your slow ass thing...its RiceBoy Material...............You need bigger pipes though, v-drives 6" is small go for the kick-ass 8"er's.........Look as weird as you can right, all the power to ya! If you can't look cool...look so ****ed up they think you are just challenged! :idea: :D
ahhh, poor Kim, you mind just works one way.
Seat time doesnt = going as fast as you can, any drunken idiot can lay the throttle down and go full on not even thinking, it just shows EVER once again KIM HANSON IS A DIPSHIT.
BTW: Just cause you drive your boat fast a couple of times a summer doesnt mean shit, you didnt listen AGAIN to what I said, I BET MY BOAT HAS MORE HOURS ON IT A SEASON THAT BOTH OF YOUR BOATS COMBINED FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 02:46 PM
ahhh, poor Kim, you mind just works one way.
Seat time doesnt = going as fast as you can, any drunken idiot can lay the throttle down and go full on not even thinking, it just shows EVER once again KIM HANSON IS A DIPSHIT.
BTW: Just cause you drive your boat fast a couple of times a summer doesnt mean shit, you didnt listen AGAIN to what I said, I BET MY BOAT HAS MORE HOURS ON IT A SEASON THAT BOTH OF YOUR BOATS COMBINED FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS.
I would say think what the **** you are saying, all the V-Drive guys are watching....That is what you do, balls to the wall! You know balls to the arse thats it! Seat time isn't idling around the Lake, RiceBoy! Ask any v-drive guy if its not that way, ****ing dumbass!
I know I would eat your boat with either one of mine, Im not scared of them! You seem to be little Rice Boy, stick to your slow ass cars with protection. ( seat belts-covered sorry ass ).........( . )( . )............
I have to ask you puddle jumper ( thats what you skip over after they pull out ) have you ever, ever went all the way..full throttle.. not holding back...all by yourself ( I don't kill people when I drive my boat ) ?
I would say not, keep up the fast pace with these boys! They think you are fast, I know I could eat your boat going slow...Carry On! :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 02:56 PM
I would say think what the **** you are saying, all the V-Drive guys are watching....That is what you do, balls to the wall! You know balls to the arse thats it! Seat time isn't idling around the Lake, RiceBoy! Ask any v-drive guy if its not that way, ****ing dumbass!
I know I would eat your boat with either one of mine, Im not scared of them! You seem to be little Rice Boy, stick to your slow ass cars with protection. ( seat belts-covered sorry ass ).........( . )( . )............
I have to ask you puddle jumper ( thats what you skip over after they pull out ) have you ever, ever went all the way..full throttle.. not holding back...all by yourself ( I don't kill people when I drive my boat ) ?
I would say not, keep up the fast pace with these boys! They think you are fast, I know I could eat your boat going slow...Carry On! :hammerhea
You would be the stupid mother ****er that would kill someone. Drunk as hell and we know your mind can only focus on one thing at a time, so you would just go full throttle straight on "yeah, I am the man, I am going fast". Until you kill someone and it ruins your life and a families that will try and kill you.
I dont care what you think, what you think and the real world are completely different things. I am not afraid to run your ****ed up flattie with my boat, I have no worries. I will race your gay ass hydrostream from 0-50, I wont even have to launch at 6k either. My cars are faster than anything you've got.
Of course I have went full throttle, wtf do you think? I own a 18' V-Drive and cruise? you are dumber than I thought.
You know you could eat my boat going slow? you make alot of sense faggot.
Keep it up with your Rice boy, slow car, blah blah blah...truth is you are a flaming homosexual and you are the bitch of your house, your wife wears the pants, all of the whacker boys **** your brown eye at the events. You have sunk $20k into a boat that does 110mph and comes out of the hole slower than a honda civic.
CONGRATULATIONS KIM HANSON YOUR LIFE ROCKS MAN!
HEY DUDES! I AM KIM AND I ROCK N ROLL! LOUD STEREOS AND ENGINES!
http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Misc...Stuff./dmontzmax/playneck.jpg

lucky
04-15-2005, 03:05 PM
You would be the stupid mother ****er that would kill someone. Drunk as hell and we know your mind can only focus on one thing at a time, so you would just go full throttle straight on "yeah, I am the man, I am going fast". Until you kill someone and it ruins your life and a families that will try and kill you.
I dont care what you think, what you think and the real world are completely different things. I am not afraid to run your ****ed up flattie with my boat, I have no worries. I will race your gay ass hydrostream from 0-50, I wont even have to launch at 6k either. My cars are faster than anything you've got.
Of course I have went full throttle, wtf do you think? I own a 18' V-Drive and cruise? you are dumber than I thought.
Keep it up with your Rice boy, slow car, blah blah blah...truth is you are a flaming homosexual and you are the bitch of your house, your wife wears the pants, all of the whacker boys **** your brown eye at the events. You have sunk $20k into a boat that does 110mph and comes out of the hole slower than a honda civic.
ya know all this time - i though your really paid att to kim , Have you forgotten that he is ususally the only one on the lake - it was only by sure luck there was a second boat on the lake when he was towing the fat guy ! ( and it wan'nt me ) lol -- as kimmie would say - opppener up and leter buck

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
I try to keep people off my boat when I have had a few, killing someone.....no way! I do it all by myself, unless someone ( adult what to try it out ) I know what my boat can do, and its pretty stable boat---hard to **** up at even 100 +mph.....
You keeping talking gay, it suits you...slow ass turd and a Rice Car............It suits you to a tee...........
I try to be me, get with it Ricer! You look for help in shit talking all the time....Let her rip............I have more than time right now to waste you! I will say help is on your way though, you little skin headed biatch..........( . )( . )....... :D The more help you need , shows how pathetic you really are...............( . )( . )..............I piss on you, slow assed mother ****er!

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 03:51 PM
I try to keep people off my boat when I have had a few, killing someone.....no way! I do it all by myself, unless someone ( adult what to try it out ) I know what my boat can do, and its pretty stable boat---hard to **** up at even 100 +mph.....
You keeping talking gay, it suits you...slow ass turd and a Rice Car............It suits you to a tee...........
I try to be me, get with it Ricer! You look for help in shit talking all the time....Let her rip............I have more than time right now to waste you! I will say help is on your way though, you little skin headed biatch..........( . )( . )....... :D The more help you need , shows how pathetic you really are...............( . )( . )..............I piss on you, slow assed mother ****er!
I dont rely on fellow boaters as much as you do with your tow ins and male naughty time.

Kim Hanson
04-15-2005, 08:06 PM
I dont rely on fellow boaters as much as you do with your tow ins and male naughty time.
You V-Drive fellows.....( . )( . )................................. :sleeping:
American Idiot
------Green Day
Don't want to be an American Idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
Can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind f*ck America
[Chorus]
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation Where everything isn't meant to be O.K.
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue
Maybe I am the f*ggot America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia
(Chorus)
Don't wanna be an American Idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's calling out to Idiot America(tm)
(Chorus) :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :eat:

dmontzsta
04-15-2005, 09:06 PM
You V-Drive fellows.....( . )( . )................................. :sleeping:
American Idiot
------Green Day
Don't want to be an American Idiot
Don't want a nation under the new media
Can you hear the sound of hysteria?
The subliminal mind f*ck America
[Chorus]
Welcome to a new kind of tension
All across the alien nation Where everything isn't meant to be O.K.
Television dreams of tomorrow
We're not the ones who're meant to follow
For that's enough to argue
Maybe I am the f*ggot America
I'm not a part of a redneck agenda
Now everybody do the propaganda
And sing along to the age of paranoia
(Chorus)
Don't wanna be an American Idiot
One nation controlled by the media
Information age of hysteria
It's calling out to Idiot America(tm)
(Chorus) :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :eat:
Congratulations you know how to look up lyrics on the internet and copy paste them.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 07:11 AM
Congratulations you know how to look up lyrics on the internet and copy paste them.
Its as tough as driving a Ricer, granny shit.............( . )( . )............ :rolleyes: :D

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 08:18 AM
American Idiot (http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2647904?htv=12)
is that better.............( . )( . )............... :hammerhea

dmontzsta
04-16-2005, 10:58 AM
Its as tough as driving a Ricer, granny shit.............( . )( . )............ :rolleyes: :D
Like you would know what tough is like, you are a housewife.

Kim Hanson
04-16-2005, 03:03 PM
Like you would know what tough is like, you are a housewife.
Tweety you look really tough for a v-drive clown.............( . )( . )........... :D