PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>.WELL ITS FINALY UP FOR SALE!!!!!

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Due to a soon to be purchase here of a much larger boat, the wifey and i have decide to put our 04' Tremor up for sale. It has only just hit 50 hours, is not year old even until june, and has had services 10 hour, 20 hour done at SHOCKWAVE. Also just completed 50 hour service...fresh to go!!! As most of you on here know, IT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST HO'S ON THE WATER..... i have had 72.8 mph out of it, and 70 pmh on regular basis...we got a hot 'HO' motor!!!
SPAM:
- 2004 SHOCKWAVE 25' TREMOR.
- 496 HO MOTOR
- MID CUDDY / OPEN BOW
- PURPLE, ORANGE FADE, WHITE
- EXTREME TRAILER WITH DISC BR & TORSION BAR SYSTEM
- UPGRADED METAL TRLR VALVE STEMS
- APPROX 52 HOURS
- CUSTOM FIBERGLASS SWIM STEP WITH
AQUA STEP LADDER
- STAINLESS BIMINI
- DUAL BATTS WITH PERKO
- TRIM TABS
- PIONEER STEREO WITH 4 - 6X9'S / REMOTE
- DROP DOWN BOLSTER SEATS
- CUDDY FANS & LIGHTS
- 80 GAL GAS
- BRAVO ONE DRIVE
- BOAT COVER & ADDTIONAL
BOAT HAS BEEN STORED INDOORS AT OLD SPIKES IN LAUGHLIN AND INLAWS HOUSE!! IN EXCELLENT SHAPE...P.M. ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
ASKING $60,OOO ON HOT BOAT
WILL BE PUTTING IN BOAT TRADER FOR MORE!!
:wink:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-08-2005, 12:26 PM
HAY what will i drive this summer ;)

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 12:28 PM
HAY what will i drive this summer ;)
we could boff put in $5k each and pick up a quick bayliner!!!??
:p :p ;)

dicudmore
04-08-2005, 12:55 PM
we could boff put in $5k each and pick up a quick bayliner!!!??
:p :p ;)
you can use my pontoon if ya need it :cool:
already sharpened the end of the tubes in case somebody pisses ya off :wink:

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 01:10 PM
you can use my pontoon if ya need it :cool:
already sharpened the end of the tubes in case somebody pisses ya off :wink:
i got a inflatable raft also1!!!
:cool: :rollside:

GHTRIM
04-08-2005, 01:13 PM
What are you looking to replace it with? 10k for a quick Bayliner?? You guys will be straight up pimpin'. :D

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 01:14 PM
What are you looking to replace it with? 10k for a quick Bayliner?? You guys will be straight up pimpin'. :D
not sure about the replacement yet...got a few things in the works...will let ya know in due time!!!
;)

MAINEVENT
04-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Due to a soon to be purchase here of a much larger boat, the wifey and i have decide to put our 04' Tremor up for sale. It has only just hit 50 hours, is not year old even until june, and has had services 10 hour, 20 hour done at SHOCKWAVE. Also just completed 50 hour service...fresh to go!!! As most of you on here know, IT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST HO'S ON THE WATER..... i have had 72.8 mph out of it, and 70 pmh on regular basis...we got a hot 'HO' motor!!!
SPAM:
- 2004 SHOCKWAVE 25' TREMOR.
- 496 HO MOTOR
- MID CUDDY / OPEN BOW
- PURPLE, ORANGE FADE, WHITE
- EXTREME TRAILER WITH DISC BR & TORSION BAR SYSTEM
- UPGRADED METAL TRLR VALVE STEMS
- APPROX 52
- CUSTOM FIBERGLASS SWIM STEP WITH
AQUA STEP LADDER
- STAINLESS BIMINI
- DUAL BATTS WITH PERKO
- TRIM TABS
- PIONEER STEREO WITH 4 - 6X9'S / REMOTE
- DROP DOWN BOLSTER SEATS
- CUDDY FANS & LIGHTS
- 80 GAL GAS
- BRAVO ONE DRIVE
- BOAT COVER & ADDTIONAL
BOAT HAS BEEN STORED INDOORS AT OLD SPIKES IN LAUGHLIN AND INLAWS HOUSE!! IN EXCELLENT SHAPE...P.M. ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
ASKING $60,OOO ON HOT BOAT
WILL BE PUTTING IN BOAT TRADER FOR MORE!!
I thought I was T.O.P :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :argue:

MagicMtnDan
04-08-2005, 03:54 PM
"Approx 52" - you talking about hours?
(bump)

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 03:59 PM
I thought I was T.O.P :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :argue:
show me the money!!!?? :confused: ;)

MRS. MAINEVENT
04-08-2005, 04:29 PM
show me the money!!!?? :confused: ;)
Dont tempt me :hammer2: :hammer2: tell me how much and the check is in the mail monthly :idea:

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Dont tempt me :hammer2: :hammer2: tell me how much and the check is in the mail monthly :idea:
I WISH I could go that route...but gotta pay off the loan completely to be able to purchase the bigger baby!!!!
;)
sure is good to see you back again though!!! :hammer2: :D

dexman38
04-08-2005, 05:04 PM
what the f :jawdrop: ck mr shockwave is selling . so that was your 29 mag with twins at shock wave your secret is safe with me . :shift:

Dr. Eagle
04-08-2005, 05:20 PM
Sorry Frenchie, I think the boat's only worth 30K because of the Neighborhood... LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-08-2005, 05:28 PM
what the f :jawdrop: ck mr shockwave is selling . so that was your 29 mag with twins at shock wave your secret is safe with me . :shift:
ROTFLMAO

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 07:12 PM
YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE, BUT THEN AGIAN YOU DO!!!...YOU KNOW HOW I DO IT!!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-08-2005, 07:15 PM
YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE, BUT THEN AGIAN YOU DO!!!...YOU KNOW HOW I DO IT!!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: ;)
OOOOOO so its twins :idea:

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 07:16 PM
OOOOOO so its twins :idea:
i might not have room for twins!!??
:idea:

slink
04-08-2005, 07:18 PM
FAG!!!!! You going to the boat show tomorrow?....to look

KACHINA KEN
04-08-2005, 07:35 PM
Good move Frenche' go for the 34' suckerwave so we can continue our "my shitbox is faster then your skiboat" flaming :p :p :p

Garrddogg
04-08-2005, 07:52 PM
i got a inflatable raft also1!!!
:cool: :rollside:
I'll pull ya this summer Leon! :cool:
prolly no room for Nickie on the raft though,huh? :eek: she can ride in the Kachina any time !! :hammerhea

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 08:50 PM
FAG!!!!! You going to the boat show tomorrow?....to look
nope!!!!
;) :idea:

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Good move Frenche' go for the 34' suckerwave so we can continue our "my shitbox is faster then your skiboat" flaming :p :p :p
34' with maybe a single 496 mag....thats all i could afford!!!
:jawdrop:

FRENCHIE
04-08-2005, 08:51 PM
prolly no room for Nickie on the raft though,huh? :eek: she can ride in the Kachina any time !! :hammerhea
call me saturday p.m time got some q's for ya!!!!
;)

slink
04-08-2005, 08:53 PM
nope!!!!
;) :idea:
Then what is it then? Sounds like the deals done.

FRENCHIE
04-09-2005, 07:38 AM
OH FAR FROM DONE!!!!!
:hammer2:

Mandelon
04-09-2005, 09:16 AM
You are trying to keep up with Matt and Goldy..... :D

FRENCHIE
04-09-2005, 02:54 PM
You are trying to keep up with Matt and Goldy..... :D
sounds like you got some inside info!!? dont worry ill be keeping up, and maybee ahead!!!
;)

FRENCHIE
04-09-2005, 02:55 PM
its not done till i go talk to the 'KING NEXT WEEK AT THE PALACE!' We will see what they are willing to do!!??
:confused: :cool:

Roxysnow
04-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Here's a bump! And what kind of new truck are you getting? Someone get Frenchie Jay's number! :D

FRENCHIE
04-10-2005, 08:03 AM
Here's a bump! And what kind of new truck are you getting? Someone get Frenchie Jay's number! :D
i though i already filled you in on that!!?? looks like next month in may.....i will be calling jay, but most likely due to the $$$ they give me at work for a ford, i will prob be gettn the fx4 diesel crew cab! we will see though, jay might have a convincing $$ amount to make me switch!!!!
:D

FRENCHIE
04-10-2005, 03:25 PM
ANY MORE THOUGHTS????
:confused: ;)

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 05:58 AM
bump!!

dicudmore
04-11-2005, 06:34 AM
well is there a new family member on the way?? :D

shockwavebd
04-11-2005, 08:24 AM
:D

Phat Matt
04-11-2005, 10:06 AM
sounds like you got some inside info!!? dont worry ill be keeping up, and maybee ahead!!!
;)
Then you are definitely gonna need twins. :D

slink
04-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Not to highjack, but heard you (Phatt Matt) on the air Friday on 103.9 from the zoo. Was wrenching on my boy's YZ85 in the garage when the DJ said "Here's our sales guy, Phatt Matt, calling in from his boat in Havasu". Sounded good and sounds like you guys had a good time.

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 10:29 AM
well is there a new family member on the way?? :D
I am one of the worst at keeping a secret, but this one i will keep right up until the last minute...although no final decision has been made at this point!! still got two more peeps to see and talk some numbers and $$$.....this time round seems alot tougher than the first time we bought the 25'!!!!
:eek: :wink:

Phat Matt
04-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Not to highjack, but heard you (Phatt Matt) on the air Friday on 103.9 from the zoo. Was wrenching on my boy's YZ85 in the garage when the DJ said "Here's our sales guy, Phatt Matt, calling in from his boat in Havasu". Sounded good and sounds like you guys had a good time.
That was me. It was a tough day at the office. :wink:

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Then you are definitely gonna need twins. :D
that means ill have two sets a twins!!?? :) :idea: ;)

Phat Matt
04-11-2005, 06:56 PM
that means ill have two sets a twins!!?? :) :idea: ;)
Nice!

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 07:09 PM
Nice!
your gonna have to purchase another set!!!!!!
:) :idea: :hammer2: :hammer2: :p
im sure the maintenance you can do your self and will be alot cheaper to maintain than the E-tick twins!!! :D :p

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Frenchies boat is priced right. I have the same engine in mine and he pulls away from me quickly. Of course I carry a lot of batteries, amps, etc so I have more weight but he gets me buy a good 3-4 MPH top end.
Anyhow, the boat looks good, is well maintained and the only thing you will want to add is a stereo :)
dont foget the mid cabin needs some female bodies...gotta add those!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: :)

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 07:47 PM
That is a given :D
ill have some 411 for you by thursday!!!
:idea: got to appts left!!! :wink:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 07:49 PM
;)
You trying to keep up with me....
Cuz I could stay with anyone this weekend....

FRENCHIE
04-11-2005, 07:51 PM
we will see on Mojave when it gets a little windy and 3-5 ft chop!!??
oh and yes .....the view out of your window will read..."Rubber pay$ II"

dicudmore
04-11-2005, 08:19 PM
3-5' chop and my little row boat will be back on the trailer :wink:
I'll be on the launch ramp watching people tear their stuff up trying to load in the wind...

dicudmore
04-11-2005, 08:20 PM
I think you outrun me on one motor :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Come on now tuff guy, FLEX :lightsabe OFF CONTENDER
This weekend the water only saw Deano and Kilrtoy running and running it hard..... Everyone else was in the channel.....

BLOWN HOWARD
04-11-2005, 08:22 PM
You mean Deano was running it easy and you were running it hard trying to catch up!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:

BLOWN HOWARD
04-11-2005, 08:26 PM
There is only one boat that will walk away from the CAT"S in the 3to5's and thats a BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 08:47 PM
You mean Deano was running it easy and you were running it hard trying to catch up!!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes:
That is a more correct statement, Albeit I never knew that until now :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
Wait you mean my 600HP cat is not as fast as Deano's 1600HP....
Who would have ever guessed that.....

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 08:48 PM
There is only one boat that will walk away from the CAT"S in the 3to5's and thats a BULLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What Caliber
.40, .45,.50 Im not sure..........

BLOWN HOWARD
04-11-2005, 08:50 PM
What Caliber
.40, .45,.50 Im not sure..........
I prefer the 50 my self!!!!!

INSman
04-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Come on now tuff guy, FLEX :lightsabe OFF CONTENDER
This weekend the water only saw Deano and Kilrtoy running and running it hard..... Everyone else was in the channel.....
I could swear I saw that $400k Eliminator from the L.A. Boat show out there running it pretty darn strong, of course none of us probably knows who the heck that guy is anyway, other than a rich a$$ bastard !! :messedup:

FRENCHIE
04-12-2005, 06:40 AM
I could swear I saw that $400k Eliminator from the L.A. Boat show out there running it pretty darn strong, of course none of us probably knows who the heck that guy is anyway, other than a rich a$$ bastard !! :messedup:
ill put some $$$ on your new one with the twins over kilr's!!!
:cool:

dicudmore
04-12-2005, 06:45 AM
ill put some $$$ on your new one with the twins over kilr's!!!
OK Y'all know I'm on the Shockwave cheerleading team....BUT I put my $$$ on the DCB w/the egg-beaters in this case ;)
Blane, did you order those Pro-Chargers yet :D

FRENCHIE
04-12-2005, 06:50 AM
OK Y'all know I'm on the Shockwave cheerleading team....BUT I put my $$$ on the DCB w/the egg-beaters in this case ;)
Blane, did you order those Pro-Chargers yet :D
on lake mojave in the chop???y acrazy gina!!! do you have any idea about insman reg #'s that thing is gonna be the fastest prod SHOCKWAVE YET!! AND IF you didnt know the 29' owned by the Corn rocker guy was a mid 90 mph boat!!!
:idea: :D ;)

dicudmore
04-12-2005, 06:59 AM
1. on lake mojave in the chop???
2. y acrazy gina!!!
3. do you have any idea about insman reg #'s that thing is gonna be the fastest prod SHOCKWAVE YET!!
4. AND IF you didnt know the 29' owned by the Corn rocker guy was a mid 90 mph boat!!!
1.....very well possible, I just meant the overall big #
However, have you ridden in a cat in the chop?? Swallows it pretty nice.... I could be converted to one if $$$ was no object. It is, as you can see by my toys...
2. again, very well possible. Blane can already prob confirm (I do breathe paint fumes and bondo all day for a living)
3. YES!! :D That thing is gonna haul-azz for sure.... I'm already begging him for a ride :wink:
4. Yes on that count too..... I'm pretty sure that one was HP500's so Blane's should out-do it by a touch.

INSman
04-12-2005, 07:01 AM
on lake mojave in the chop???y acrazy gina!!! do you have any idea about insman reg #'s that thing is gonna be the fastest prod SHOCKWAVE YET!! AND IF you didnt know the 29' owned by the Corn rocker guy was a mid 90 mph boat!!!
I heard the same thing on the speed, then Kilr reminded me that boat had extension boxes that helped it out a bit. It should hit mid 90's I am thinking and maybe 100 on a perfect day in perfect conditions, we will just have to see. The good news is, I can step up the kit to the next level down the road with a bigger cam, forged pistons and a forged crank and get to over 600HP each motor. Now that my friend would probably assure the victory !! :D
Two totally different boats and if I was either single or had no kids, I would have the Cat ... Miguels boat is beautiful, but I am sure I will appreciate mine in the big chop and in the ocean :rollside:

dicudmore
04-12-2005, 07:03 AM
I heard the same thing on the speed, then Kilr reminded me that boat had extension boxes that helped it out a bit. It should hit mid 90's I am thinking and maybe 100 on a perfect day in perfect conditions, we will just have to see. The good news is, I can step up the kit to the next level down the road with a bigger cam, forged pistons and a forged crank and get to over 600HP each motor. Now that my friend would probably assure the victory !! :D
Two totally different boats and if I was either single or had no kids, I would have the Cat ... Miguels boat is beautiful, but I am sure I will appreciate mine in the big chop and in the ocean :rollside:
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BLOWERS.....see above....
Now...about that ride :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-12-2005, 07:12 AM
Dam MMMMMMM that chop and wind could make a rough ride I may even have to steal the 32 back for the dam run :idea:

INSman
04-12-2005, 07:42 AM
DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE BLOWERS.....see above....
Now...about that ride :D
Dan
You get a ride for sure when you start showing up where and when you are supposed to !!! :jawdrop: :supp: :jawdrop:
All kidding aside, the stock boat should be ready for the Desert Storm weekend at the end of the month, Raylar install to follow shorlty after I hope.
I'll be by soon to p/u my garage clicker :D

FRENCHIE
04-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Dan
You get a ride for sure when you start showing up where and when you are supposed to !!! :jawdrop: :supp: :jawdrop:
All kidding aside, the stock boat should be ready for the Desert Storm weekend at the end of the month, Raylar install to follow shorlty after I hope.
I'll be by soon to p/u my garage clicker :D
I SAw your baby today...looks real nice!! i want #'s after you do a test run on elsinore with just the mags in it!!!!??

INSman
04-12-2005, 12:12 PM
I SAw your baby today...looks real nice!! i want #'s after you do a test run on elsinore with just the mags in it!!!!??
So I hear ;)
Don't know about Elsinore unless Barry takes it out before I do, but I will certainly be breakin' her in the last weekend of the month and we will see what the GPS speedo and GPS chartpotter have to say. I am guessing at high 70's, low 80's. What does Barry say twin MAGS should do ??

FRENCHIE
04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
So I hear ;)
Don't know about Elsinore unless Barry takes it out before I do, but I will certainly be breakin' her in the last weekend of the month and we will see what the GPS speedo and GPS chartpotter have to say. I am guessing at high 70's, low 80's. What does Barry say twin MAGS should do ??
EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!!!

INSman
04-12-2005, 01:35 PM
EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!!!
Well then, Barry and I are either both liars, stupid or downright ignorant !!
I had my bottom blueprinted, so that may help a bit or not at all, but I will certainly let you know and will give you the real numbers, as I will have no reason to do otherwise. I just won't be able to give you the post Raylar install numbers, until that particular issue of Family & Performance Boating comes out.
Now if by chance the kits are installed prior to the Dam Run and you happen to sneak a peak at my speedo somewhere near top end, well so be it !! :D

Kilrtoy
04-12-2005, 03:52 PM
WOW, Im gonna make money on frenchie, Did you forget I wanted a 29 with twins and I was gonna have a hell of a lot more power and torque than INSMAN, is and it still wasnt gonna be the fastest... Frenchie put down the pipe.....and dont believe the hype..........
By the way INSMAN is not gonna be production, maybe heavily modified production is a little more precise..... INSMAN will have a bad ass boat ......

FRENCHIE
04-12-2005, 04:38 PM
I LIKE THE PIPE!!! :hammerhea :wink:

INSman
04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
WOW, Im gonna make money on frenchie, Did you forget I wanted a 29 with twins and I was gonna have a hell of a lot more power and torque than INSMAN, is and it still wasnt gonna be the fastest... Frenchie put down the pipe.....and dont believe the hype..........
By the way INSMAN is not gonna be production, maybe heavily modified production is a little more precise..... INSMAN will have a bad ass boat ......
Well now you have peaked my curiosity.. If the Korn boat was not the fastest 29' Shocker built and you were thinking of building one with more power than mine and that was not going to be the fastest, what the hell was the fastest and what the heck did it have in it ???? :idea: ;)
I know they just delivered a twin 525 a week or so ago, but they guy hasn't really ran it yet. Maybe I can coax him into a run at the Regatta !! :D
All I know is that this boat will last me for a year or so until I get the itch to go bigger and faster, which is inevitable. I REALLY like the look of the new Ilmor MV10 625's and they should fit nicely into a 32' or 34' and run strong.

Kilrtoy
04-12-2005, 07:02 PM
The KORN boat is the fastest.
I was told several times 95MPH.
The boat I wanted was not gonna have some of the mods as that one.....
Granted it would be at around 90MPH......
Now no knock on RAYLAR, but it has yet to be seen their claims...
Doing what you are doing should but you, im guessing at 90 also.....
Now again This is only my take........
by the way that $235 fill up on fridaythat I did, was not cool.....

INSman
04-12-2005, 07:08 PM
The KORN boat is the fastest.
I was told several times 95MPH.
The boat I wanted was not gonna have some of the mods as that one.....
Granted it would be at around 90MPH......
Now no knock on RAYLAR, but it has yet to be seen their claims...
Doing what you are doing should but you, im guessing at 90 also.....
Now again This is only my take........
by the way that $235 fill up on fridaythat I did, was not cool.....
Yeah, gas and diesel prices are stupid right now. Got 11 gallons of diesel today for $30
The Raylar deal is definitely a "flyer" for me, so you are right in that only time will tell, but I have spent enough time and had enough conversations with these guys to feel pretty darm comfortable. Worst case scenario is, if I don't like the end result, I sell and move on. I will move on eventually anyway and who knows, maybe some day I will buy a bitchin' CAT !!!! :D

FRENCHIE
04-13-2005, 06:25 AM
Yeah, gas and diesel prices are stupid right now. Got 11 gallons of diesel today for $30
The Raylar deal is definitely a "flyer" for me, so you are right in that only time will tell, but I have spent enough time and had enough conversations with these guys to feel pretty darm comfortable. Worst case scenario is, if I don't like the end result, I sell and move on. I will move on eventually anyway and who knows, maybe some day I will buy a bitchin' CAT !!!! :D
#'S GIMME #'S!!!!
:cool: :p

INSman
04-13-2005, 07:12 AM
#'S GIMME #'S!!!!
:cool: :p
I already gave you my phone number, what are you looking for now, my wifes measurements ?? :jawdrop: :2purples: :hammerhea :D
The weekend of April 30th, I should be able to tell ya'..
If you are there, you can drive it for yourself :cool:

ChumpChange
04-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Blane: When you headin to SW again?

FRENCHIE
04-13-2005, 06:39 PM
I already gave you my phone number, what are you looking for now, my wifes measurements ?? :jawdrop: :2purples: :hammerhea :D
The weekend of April 30th, I should be able to tell ya'..
If you are there, you can drive it for yourself :cool:
ILL BE OUT ON HAVI THE WEEKEND OF THE 30TH!!! BOYZ TRIP!!!!!
:devil: :D

Kilrtoy
04-13-2005, 06:50 PM
ILL BE OUT ON HAVI THE WEEKEND OF THE 30TH!!! BOYZ TRIP!!!!!
:devil: :D
Im noticing alot of boys trips lately :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

Kachina26
04-13-2005, 06:54 PM
That's why he's offin' the boat, too many sausage stains :yuk:

Kilrtoy
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
That's why he's offin' the boat, too many sausage stains :yuk:
Sounds like he and SYA have some THANG in common

FRENCHIE
04-14-2005, 05:58 AM
Really????
:confused: :confused: this is the first one this summer!!?? and this weekend there will be an interesting female on our ride!!! ;)

MsDrmr
04-14-2005, 06:45 AM
Really????
:confused: :confused: this is the first one this summer!!?? and this weekend there will be an interesting female on our ride!!! ;)
well then doesn't that mean it's not a Boyz weekend? :rolleyes:

dicudmore
04-14-2005, 06:57 AM
well then doesn't that mean it's not a Boyz weekend? :rolleyes:
yes, I think he meant there was a special lady on THIS WEEKEND trip, but a boyz trip at the end of the month ;)

Kilrtoy
04-14-2005, 07:33 AM
Really????
Does Nikki know this....... :cool:

FRENCHIE
04-14-2005, 09:46 AM
yes, I think he meant there was a special lady on THIS WEEKEND trip, but a boyz trip at the end of the month ;)
exactly, boyz trip is end of month!!! this weekend we will have a very familiar mystery female guest on board!!!!
:hammer2: :hammer2: :D
Of course the wifey knows....she thinks this girl is one cool...'KAT!' :D

FRENCHIE
04-14-2005, 09:54 AM
RK?
you know im gettin betta nd betta at keeping secrets!!! take the boat thing for example!!!
:D :idea: :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 10:00 AM
Sounds like he and SYA have some THANG in common
yeah we do just ask yvonne LMAO, I think I will stop paying for the kids now you have way to much money as it is :yuk:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 10:01 AM
you know im gettin betta nd betta at keeping secrets!!! take the boat thing for example!!!
:D :idea: :p
blab blab blab blab

Roxysnow
04-14-2005, 10:09 AM
RK?
Mmmmmmmm? Go ask Mel!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 10:11 AM
Mmmmmmmm? Go ask Mel!
here you go LMAO, will you two be in hava this weekend :confused:

Roxysnow
04-14-2005, 10:20 AM
I wish I could! :mad: Really nothing planned this weekend either. Don't really want to rush trying to get a hotel. We're set for month end though! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 10:22 AM
I wish I could! :mad: Really nothing planned this weekend either. Don't really want to rush trying to get a hotel. We're set for month end though! :D
check your PM

FRENCHIE
04-14-2005, 04:09 PM
check your PM
shes calling in sick!! they in!!!!!
;) :p