PDA

View Full Version : Don't laugh at me !!!!! I must confess.

aqua8410
04-08-2005, 01:38 PM
Ok here it goes and I must confess. I have been boating for 28 yrs now and have run anything from a flat to a outboard and use to run at irvine lake in the late 70's. I just sold my 202xr Carrera in 03 and figured I was burned out of the boating life. My son owns a jetski ( I know) lakelice and he and I went in on a 2001 seadoo Speedster boat. It is 16.5 ft long it has a Merc V-6 EFI 240 HP eng and it seats five people. Now here is where I must confess. I"M HOOKED on this thing. It does 360's and it runs 60MPH it's OK on gas and it's lightweight to move and tow. Not to talk about cleaning. No carpet just take a hose when you get home and wash it down. The seats in this thing are amazing. You feel like your in a race car. I know we hate the Doo thing but I just had to let you know the truth about how I feel... PLEASE FORGIVE ME and I will never ever jump wakes behind your boats......... Amen!!!!!

Danhercules
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
:2purples: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea :eek: :eek: :2purples:

RACER52
04-08-2005, 02:25 PM
I cant laugh at ya, cause I agree. I used sell Sea Doo's and drove all their jet boats in the Bahamas at their dealer meeting.
Way to much fun to laugh at..
Its just all the first time boaters that cant afford anything else and see these rocket ships and hit the lake. They are the ones that scare me.. :cry:
Racer

RitcheyRch
04-08-2005, 02:54 PM
All those Sea-Doo and Yamaha type boats remind me of a jacuzzi. With all the plastic molded seating. Kind of like a huge jacuzzi with an engine.

BarryMac
04-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Go ahead and jump my wake, just be prepared for the business end of this. bwaahaahaa, bwahahahaa
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1628DSC01226.JPG
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dman
04-08-2005, 04:18 PM
You go Girl!!!! J/K they are a blast to drive if you have a disguise or are out of town! REALLY!!! :D