PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound right????? WTF?

HavasuDreamin'
04-08-2005, 01:52 PM
Running a red light in LA (it was yellow I swear) and the camera caught me............ticket comes in the mail..........$351!!!!
WTF :mad: Is that how much they are these days out there?

Three Days Only
04-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Running a red light in LA (it was yellow I swear) and the camera caught me............ticket comes in the mail..........$351!!!!
Try 103 in a 35 in a boat, in the ocean........... $864.00
IN THE OCEAN!!!
Thank you to the LBC

Scream
04-08-2005, 01:59 PM
HD,
Someone told me that just by showing up to court the judge usually knocks 50% off of the bill...
FYI

GHTRIM
04-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Try 103 in a 35 in a boat, in the ocean........... $864.00
IN THE OCEAN!!!
Thank you to the LBC
WTF!!!! Amazed they didn't check your db level. :notam:

GHTRIM
04-08-2005, 02:01 PM
HD,
Someone told me that just by showing up to court the judge usually knocks 50% off of the bill...
FYI
That's what I hear too.. Although it's all hear-say. :hammerhea

HavasuDreamin'
04-08-2005, 02:02 PM
HD,
FYI
Plane ticket to LA from Indy is probably $250 at least..............guess I am screwed........$351 still sounds way high though.

phebus
04-08-2005, 02:06 PM
I saw a product in the back of Road and Track magazine the other day that you spray on your license plate (it's clear, and can't be seen) that supposedly when the lights flash to take a picture, it won't allow the picture to come out. It reflected the lights, and just created glare in the picture.
I wonder if it works?

Three Days Only
04-08-2005, 02:16 PM
WTF!!!! Amazed they didn't check your db level. :notam:
They did 122db's. They then offered me a noise ticket or speeding ticket. I said to give me the cheaper of the two, somehow, I think the guy lied.

hoolign
04-08-2005, 04:54 PM
I saw a product in the back of Road and Track magazine the other day that you spray on your license plate (it's clear, and can't be seen) that supposedly when the lights flash to take a picture, it won't allow the picture to come out. It reflected the lights, and just created glare in the picture.
I wonder if it works?
We have a similar product up here...it's called mud :D I save on truck washes...and tickets :D

ratso
04-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I wonder if it works?
...sounds like a good financial venture. :D

Silver
04-08-2005, 05:03 PM
Yup..............sucks huh?
I have traffic school tomorrow day..............now that sucks for me........never done traffic school ever!