PDA

View Full Version : Bellababe is in the tub!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 05:27 PM
NICE!!!! Whoo hoo!
She is recooperating & washing her lacerations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phat Matt
12-28-2005, 05:29 PM
pics? :)

Squirtin Thunder
12-28-2005, 05:29 PM
NICE!!!! Whoo hoo!
She truely needs to go to the Hospital. She could end up with some crazy celulitus infection. And it will facilitate the police report.

HOOTER SLED-
12-28-2005, 05:44 PM
Does she need help now???? :devil: :devil: Dang, I thought just her dog got bit. She should definetely do something to handle those neighbors now. Next time it could be the kids. That's what she needs to think of. You know where to put the pics now right. :devil:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Does she need help now???? :devil: :devil: Dang, I thought just her dog got bit. She should definetely do something to handle those neighbors now. Next time it could be the kids. That's what she needs to think of. You know where to put the pics now right. :devil:
LOL! :p
Yes she got bit! :mad:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-28-2005, 06:04 PM
She needs to take pix of the bite or bites for record!!!!!!

topless
12-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Not only does she need pictures, but she needs to go to the hospital. She needs all the documentation she can get and a tetnus shot too. Dog bites are dangerous amd like was mentioned earlier can lead to infection. That dog could have been eating shit and now it's in her system???? EWWWWW. Make har go.

Jetboatguru
12-28-2005, 06:19 PM
Not only does she need pictures, but she needs to go to the hospital. She needs all the documentation she can get and a tetnus shot too. Dog bites are dangerous amd like was mentioned earlier can lead to infection. That dog could have been eating shit and now it's in her system???? EWWWWW. Make har go.
Wow, the maternal Topless! Kinda sexy...

topless
12-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Wow, the maternal Topless! Kinda sexy...Shut UP Throbbing Member.

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 06:29 PM
HUMAN bites are alot worse....

Squirtin Thunder
12-28-2005, 06:31 PM
HUMAN bites are alot worse....
How many humans eat shit at will ???

topless
12-28-2005, 06:31 PM
HUMAN bites are alot worse....Thats true but at least we don't eat shit........well most of us anyway. :crossx:

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 06:32 PM
How many humans eat shit at will ???
ALOT.............
DAILY............

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Thats true but at least we don't eat shit........well most of us anyway. :crossx:
Your gonna be eating some soon, If you dont produce , YOU KNOW WHAT..

topless
12-28-2005, 06:33 PM
ALOT.............
DAILY............Cut the Frenchie crap out. He's not here to defend his eating habits.

topless
12-28-2005, 06:34 PM
Your gonna be eating some soon, If you dont produce , YOU KNOW WHAT..DAMN!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-28-2005, 06:43 PM
Cut the Frenchie crap out. He's not here to defend his eating habits.
With all the threads in the past few days , it looks like his place has been taken
the only thread missing now is , Goodnight threads with last call :rolleyes:

Phat Daddy
12-28-2005, 06:51 PM
NICE!!!! Whoo hoo!
I'm on my way :)

IN2-IN2MX
12-28-2005, 07:30 PM
NICE!!!! Whoo hoo!
Ouchie. If she's not going to the doctor she should definitely disinfect with peroxide.
And yes, human bites are wayyyy worse. A dog's saliva is actually pretty clean...believe it or not. Human mouths are full of bacteria. :yuk:

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:36 PM
I already know from the last time it attacked me that it was up to date on all of its shots and did not have rabies

NOTALENT
12-28-2005, 07:42 PM
This thread is useless without pics... :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
12-28-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm on my way to the store to get ready for the Superbowl party:)
That's my boy!!

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Phat Daddy
I'm on my way to the store to get ready for the Superbowl party
Thats a good man!

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Bella, when was your last tetnanus shot? Why do people always say dogs mouths are clean and bacteria free??? They lick their butts! And they get gum disease, too. I hope you are okay and I would be pressing charges against those stupid neighbors if possible.

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 07:53 PM
Bella, when was your last tetnanus shot? Why do people always say dogs mouths are clean and bacteria free??? They lick their butts! And they get gum disease, too. I hope you are okay and I would be pressing charges against those stupid neighbors if possible.
Hey girly! I had one about 8 years ago. I should be fine. Whatcha doin?

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Yes they do :yuk: ...........but I have always been told the same thing from Doctors. Go figure. Actually..if you have a booboo & a dog licks it, it will heal faster! Crazy huh? I guess having pups my whole life Ive had that happen a time or two. :p

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 07:56 PM
Hey girly! I had one about 8 years ago. I should be fine. Whatcha doin?
Just got back from a yummy dinner at Miguel's a few minutes ago........ :) Had to have one of them grande Silver Caddie's cause I'm on vacation!! :220v: :crossx:

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Yes they do :yuk: ...........but I have always been told the same thing from Doctors. Go figure. Actually..if you have a booboo & a dog licks it, it will heal faster! Crazy huh? I guess having pups my whole life Ive had that happen a time or two. :p
Hey baby, I must have just missed you! Stopped by with the kids.....Tag your it!!!!! :cool:

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey baby, I must have just missed you! Stopped by with the kids.....Tag your it!!!!! :cool:
Geza has my truck at the Etnies park with the kids! BMX night!

Nice n' HOtt
12-28-2005, 08:03 PM
Geza has my truck at the Etnies park with the kids! BMX night!
Matt is bummin' he just saw this.. He doesn't have pads and has been asking me. Your house was dark, though so we didn't knock.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:05 PM
Matt is bummin' he just saw this.. He doesn't have pads and has been asking me. Your house was dark, though so we didn't knock.
We went to Soup Plantation with my in laws. They took the boys to the 4:40 movie & then we met up. Now they are gone again. Every Weds night from 7-9

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Hey! This is supposed to be about me in the tub, not kids and in-laws!!! Pixi where are those pics of us in the tub in Vegas????

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:14 PM
Hey! This is supposed to be about me in the tub, not kids and in-laws!!! Pixi where are those pics of us in the tub in Vegas????
I dunno...................did we take some???? OMG we did huh?????? Bubbles & flooded carpet! LMFAO! What a crazy trip! I think I was drunk the whole time!

Bellababes
12-28-2005, 08:15 PM
I dunno...................did we take some???? OMG we did huh?????? Bubbles & flooded carpet! LMFAO! What a crazy trip! I think I was drunk the whole time!
We will do a replay in Feb.

pixilatedpussy
12-28-2005, 08:15 PM
We will do a replay in Feb.
OK doky!

topless
12-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Stop joking and go to the doctor Bella. This shit is serious. Whether or not the dog has rabies, or a shit infested mouth, you need a tetnus shot and a documentation of medical treatment. These people need to be stopped and with you ignoring it, they win. You need to sue them. This is the second time you've been attacted by this dog? Don't let it be one of your kids next time.

pixilatedpussy
12-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Stop joking and go to the doctor Bella. This shit is serious. Whether or not the dog has rabies, or a shit infested mouth, you need a tetnus shot and a documentation of medical treatment. These people need to be stopped and with you ignoring it, they win. You need to sue them. This is the second time you've been attacted by this dog? Don't let it be one of your kids next time.
The dog was put down. So no more worries. Tetnus shots are good for 10 years. So she's ok hunny! :p

topless
12-30-2005, 03:14 AM
The dog was put down. So no more worries. Tetnus shots are good for 10 years. So she's ok hunny! :p
OK, I feel better. Hey and that last post was a drunk post...............pretty good for drunk huh? :crossx:

hoolign
12-30-2005, 03:21 AM
OK, I feel better. Hey and that last post was a drunk post...............pretty good for drunk huh? :crossx:
Drunk and....naked?

LUVNLIFE
12-30-2005, 04:58 AM
With all the threads in the past few days , it looks like his place has been taken
the only thread missing now is , Goodnight threads with last call :rolleyes:
Isn't that the truth :)