PDA

View Full Version : A little safety tip...

hoolign
04-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Don't sneak up on the cat with a squirt gun when the dog is watching you.!!!..as soon as I pulled the trigger (aiming right for kittys ear) from about 4 feet away cat jumped up about three feet.. freaked right out, before it landed the damn dog gave a couple good barks which just pissed kitty off even more,the only traction the cat could get was over me and down my back then down the hall...it was like being attacked by a bag of fish hooks :jawdrop: :idea:

Dr. Eagle
04-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Don't sneak up on the cat with a squirt gun when the dog is watching you.!!!..as soon as I pulled the trigger (aiming right for kittys ear) from about 4 feet away cat jumped up about three feet.. freaked right out, before it landed the damn dog gave a couple good barks which just pissed kitty off even more,the only traction the cat could get was over me and down my back then down the hall...it was like being attacked by a bag of fish hooks :jawdrop: :idea:
And to think, you could be living dangerously and having a 12 foot flame coming out your ass... :notam:http://www2.***boat.com/forums/customavatars/avatar158_7.gif

Tom Brown
04-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Play safe. Aim for the ass. Use turpentine.

Sane Asylum
04-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Minor league Darwin candidate.................

hoolign
04-08-2005, 09:45 PM
Minor league Darwin candidate.................
I don't think they accept dogs?? :idea:

Forkin' Crazy
04-08-2005, 09:46 PM
Play safe. Aim for the ass. Use turpentine.
Duct tape a GPS on him first.

GHTRIM
04-09-2005, 05:46 AM
Squirt Gun thats for girls. Try using a garden hose :D :D :sqeyes: http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2117DogHycolonic.jpg
Now thats how to do it. :rollside: