PDA

View Full Version : And everyone blames Bush for gas prices.

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 10:22 AM
http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20060425/1000147988.htm&floc=NW_1-T
:rolleyes:
apologize to him NOW

Jbb
04-25-2006, 10:29 AM
Republicans who control Congress have become concerned that the high cost of filling up could become a problem for them in the November elections. Polls suggest that voters favor Democrats over Republicans on the issue, and Bush gets low marks for handling gasoline prices.
:p
The political spin doctors working overtime... :p

atomickitn
04-25-2006, 10:30 AM
maybe its just me ...but i just don't understand how we can have gas at $3.00 per gallon... when the oil Co's are boasting about billion dollar, profits, per quarter's......if they are making that much money, why are we left to pay as much as we are ....... hummm! makes no sense..

YeLLowBoaT
04-25-2006, 10:30 AM
Wait a second.... AS I understand it the recent price jump is oil prices is due to the situation with IRAN. Invadeing IRAQ is throwing fuel on the fire that is Iran....
I am not saying that bush is the only cuase of the high gas prices, I am saying that his actions did rasie the price of oil.

YeLLowBoaT
04-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Republicans who control Congress have become concerned that the high cost of filling up could become a problem for them in the November elections. Polls suggest that voters favor Democrats over Republicans on the issue, and Bush gets low marks for handling gasoline prices.
:p
The political spin doctors working overtime... :p
ding, ding, ding we have a winner.