FROM THE DESK OF- BRUNO SHINKAFI,
REGENT INTERNATIONAL BANK,
23 OYIN JOLAYEMI ST,
VICTORIA ISLANC BRANCH,
VICTORIA ISLAND,
P .O .BOX 1967.
LAGOS-NIGERIA.
Dear sir,
I hope this meets you in good health. I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you.I am aware that this is certainly an unconventional approach to start a relationship neither do I mean to insult your esteemed personality, but as time goes on you will realize the need for my action. I have an urgent and confidential business proposition for you, which I believe will be of great benefit to you and I.
My names are "Bruno Shinkafi". I am the personal "Account-Officer" to late Engr."Mark Bingham" a national of Stuckeyville, Town in America, who worked as an oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) herein referred to as my Client.
On the 6th of March 1999, my Client made a numbered timed
(fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months valued at US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million U.S.Dollars Only) with the bank where I work as an Accountant. On maturity of the fund, a routine notification was sent to my"Desk" which I forwarded to his address but got no response.
After a month, I sent a reminder and finally, I discovered from his contract employee (NNPC) that my Client died in an automobile accident on the 20th of April 2000, along kaduna express way. Unfortunately he died without making a "WILL" in respect of the deposit he made in this bank.Since then, I have made several enquiries to locate my Client's extended relatives, but all attempts by me to trace his next of kin were fruitless/unsuccessful, hence I contacted you.
As he did not declare any "next of kin or relations" in all his official documents including his deposit papers in the bank. No one can claim this fund without proper documentation of "next of kin "of the deceased.The total sum of US$10,000,000.00 is still in this bank as a dormant account.
According to the ethics of banking in Nigeria, after five
(5) years without claim, the Federal Government of Nigeria will convert this fund to public projects and this I do not want to happen. In fact the said bank had issued me a final notice to provide the "Next Of Kin"of my Client or they will be left with no other option than to liqidated his funds.
This is the situation and my proposal is to solicit for your utmost assistance in presenting you as the beneficiary/next of kin , so that the said fund as stated above could be paid to you instead of being liquidated by the authorities/Apex bank .
Your role is very simple; all you are required to do is to immediately send me your full names, direct telephone and fax numbers for the documentation of the "next of kin,"
which will automatically make you the beneficiary to the fund.
I shall guide you on how you are to contact the bank with proof of ownership of fund (Next of Kin). You shall decide on what percentage you deem comfortable for you and we shall share the fund accordingly and leave some part for the "Tsunami charity" as our own little contribution.
I know all the necessary legal documents that will be used to claim the funds All I require is your honest assistance to enable us see this transaction through. I guarrantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangment that will protect you from any breach of law.
While I expect your prompt response, remain blessed in the LORD!
Yours faithfully,
Bruno Shinkafi

GHTRIM
04-09-2005, 07:24 AM
Bruno sure sounds like a nice guy :rolleyes: . I know this e-mail was ment for you JBR but would you mind if I took your place? As my family could use a couple of mill and I really want to help the Tsunami victims. :D
I will even buy you a new boat since your such a generous guy. :rolleyes:
P.S. F*CK BRUNO THAT F'ING NIGERIAN F'ER.

hoolign
04-09-2005, 07:36 AM
I replied to one the other day....I ordered a lamborgini, a new deisel pusher, and a 42 fountain this morning..The construction crew is outside as we speak waiting to tear the house down and new construction starts on Monday! Plus I told my boss just what he can do with his job! Don't waste any time Rich..Relpy and start spending ! :D

Bank Boy
04-09-2005, 08:29 AM
This is staight fraud. Do not respond or send any money to these crimninals. This is called the Nigerian advance fee scam and has been aroiund for about four years. STAY AWAY!!

GHTRIM
04-09-2005, 08:57 AM
This is staight fraud. Do not respond or send any money to these crimninals. This is called the Nigerian advance fee scam and has been aroiund for about four years. STAY AWAY!!
Really?? I think it is too late.. I might be in trouble.. Could you please send me some money to help me out? :hammerhea

Bank Boy
04-09-2005, 09:38 AM
These guys have ripped off alot of $$$. I hate seeing this stuff cause they play on the desperate, usually seniors and others that can least afford it.
I'll help you out with your beer or gas fund just give me your social and your bank account. :D

JetBoatRich
04-09-2005, 09:45 AM
I read a story a couple weeks ago about a guy who fell for it real bad. :mad: borrowed from family and friends, went to Nigeria and met with them. They played the whole thing out with fake cops and bank people. He gave them cash or transactions. Lost a lot of money, he probably will not see any of it again.

bigd1
04-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I made 2.5 mil on a similar transaction. These are honest businessmen. You just need to understand now to deal with then in their native culture. Order my "Secrets of Nigerian bank transactions" to learn how you too can be rich like me. Limited time offer: $499.99 each! :D

dean51267
04-09-2005, 02:38 PM
this letter assums you are crooked, and stupid. If you respons they will send you a check, get you to cash it, and then send them money back. The check will have been a reproduction of a stolen check from someone, probably an insurance company.
It will take three to four weeks for the insured to contact the insurance company, they will then start a criminal investagation. Federal Marshals will then show up at your door and arrest you. YOu will be set free that night, they will not hold you, but everything you own will be frozen until the insurance company gets their mony back.
You will end up with a criminal record, albeit a minor one, but you will not get any money from the deal...
I a ma CPA, I tell this story from seeing it played out twice.......

hoolign
04-09-2005, 03:45 PM
this letter assums you are crooked, and stupid. If you respons they will send you a check, get you to cash it, and then send them money back. The check will have been a reproduction of a stolen check from someone, probably an insurance company.
It will take three to four weeks for the insured to contact the insurance company, they will then start a criminal investagation. Federal Marshals will then show up at your door and arrest you. YOu will be set free that night, they will not hold you, but everything you own will be frozen until the insurance company gets their mony back.
You will end up with a criminal record, albeit a minor one, but you will not get any money from the deal...
I a ma CPA, I tell this story from seeing it played out twice.......
So what your saying is..this may not be on the up and up?