PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou Does It Again!

MOBrien
04-09-2005, 09:07 AM
The stories need to be told in order for the reputations to continue so here goes....
I've been on the hunt for either an Expedition or a Tahoe for a couple of months. I contacted Jay to inquire about his way of doing business because of all the positive feedback on the boards from those that have bought from him before. NO PRESSURE / NO HASSLE. He was a straight shooter from the start. Well, we finally determined that the Tahoe was the better option for our family and I called Jay on Thursday to see what he had available or could get. We found exactly what my wife and I wanted and decided to move on it. This is Thursday late afternoon and Jay says, "I'll have it to you in Sacramento tomorrow" I was like "are you serious....that quickly?" "yup, tomorrow" Then at the last minute we decided to change our color choice so I called Jay on Thursday night to let him know there was a change in plans and I hoped he wasn't pissed....."no biggie, but it might not happen tomorrow....maybe Monday becuase we have to get the vehicle... we'll talk in the morn and figure it out." Credit app done Thursday night on the phone with his guy Chris Anderson....another good dude that was a pleasure to work with.
Jay, I know you already prepped that silver one.....again, sorry about that & thanks for your understanding.
So, we talk at like 10am yesterday and he's found the new vehicle in the color/model/options that we wanted. I ask Jay to move on it and around 12:30 the vehicle is on it's way to Sac-town. Chris, same guy from the credit app conversation, is delivering it. Chris calls me when he hits Stockton, I start to roll from my house and meet him at the Sac airport. We both arrive within minutes of each other, I sign the papers, hand him a check for the DP, quick run-through on the vehicle (very quick 'cause he had to make a flight back to SoCal that was departing in 16 minutes).............and I was on the road home in my '05 loaded Z71 Tahoe. It was such a great car-buying experience that I had to express to everyone how excited and pleased we are with how this all went down......AND WE GOT A FANTASTIC DEAL on a bad-ass ride.
HUGE Thank You to Jay Photoglou and his partner Chris Anderson for providing such outstanding service and a wonderful deal! Many referrals goin out with your name on 'em Jay. Keep up the great work & BTW, the wife and I absolutely love this thing!! :D :D :D
Warm Regards,
Mike O'Brien :clover: (aka MOB)

Mandelon
04-09-2005, 09:11 AM
I bought a suburban from him too and it was quick and painless. :cool:

dicudmore
04-11-2005, 06:57 AM
congrats on the new ride Mike....
Jay Who?? :D

jdogginla
04-11-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm not sure if Chirs in on these boards as well as Jay.............but Chris goes the extra mile for Jay. I had a few aftermarket accessories installed before delivery, and one of them while was just as functional, was not the exact one I wanted. Left Jay a message.......Chris called a short time later, rode his motorcycle up to Hollywood and installed the part and then was on his way. Nice!@#$

Tom Brown
04-11-2005, 07:59 AM
I wonder if Jay will deliver to Canada. :idea:

HandsOn
04-11-2005, 08:07 AM
What kind of deal did you get? If you don't mind me asking!!

mikefd024
04-11-2005, 08:13 AM
I got a killer deal on a Sub from Jay aswell....Jay always give a great deal without any haggling, thats the best part....

PHOTOGLOU
04-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Thank you for the great words....... Did you get that number I needed?????????????????

MOBrien
04-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Thank you for the great words....... Did you get that number I needed?????????????????
just a little credit where credit's due Jay. did you get my vm?....number's on it.
talk with you tomorrow.
Thanks again....stoked on the rig.
-Mike