PDA

View Full Version : Say a prayer

voodooCanoe
04-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Just got the word that pro-mod driver Mike Neuharth (Silver Belle) was seriously injured about 1/2 hour ago. I don't have many details , but have been told that he was airlifted to the hospital and that they were giving him cpr as he was being transported. All take a minute to say a prayer.

ahhell
04-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Done, may he do well...

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Done deal, hope he pulls through............( . )( . ).......God will make the choice.

Liberator TJ1984
04-09-2005, 05:44 PM
God Bless Him.....
Always a hell of a nice guy to chat with in the pits between rounds...
a Prayer from the guys of PM059

Big Boys Toy PE857
04-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Unfortunatly, the news is not good. He died in the hospital.

voodooCanoe
04-09-2005, 09:29 PM
The reports are un-official , but it appears that he was killed on impact.
Please keep all of his family in your prayers, they will need them.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/57404_09_CDBA_NN_4909_216_1_.jpg
God Speed Mike

Jrocket
04-09-2005, 09:31 PM
This sucks to hear.Best regards to the families.

Rexone
04-09-2005, 10:50 PM
God Speed Mike :frown:
My prayers are with your family

Jordy
04-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Having been there today and seeing the end results of the crashes (there were two at the same time), apparently one boat submarined and ended up intact on the bottom and took a great deal of time for the rescue crews to deal with, having to break the capsule free of the hull, while at the same time dealing with another crash that ended up destroying the boat involved. :(
Early reports told of one driver walking away and being taken to the hospital for observation, while one driver was taken to the hospital by helicopter. From what I have come to understand, the driver that walked away from the crash ended up being the driver who succumbed to the injuries (Mike Neuharth). I haven't heard anything on the driver who was airlifted other than he is in he hospital. :( :( :(
The winds were pretty bad out here today, but I don't know if that is what ultimately played into the wrecks.
Thoughts and prayers go out to the families involved. :(

GottaJet
04-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Done...

voodooCanoe
04-10-2005, 09:26 AM
Having been there today and seeing the end results of the crashes (there were two at the same time), apparently one boat submarined and ended up intact on the bottom and took a great deal of time for the rescue crews to deal with, having to break the capsule free of the hull, while at the same time dealing with another crash that ended up destroying the boat involved. :(
Early reports told of one driver walking away and being taken to the hospital for observation, while one driver was taken to the hospital by helicopter. From what I have come to understand, the driver that walked away from the crash ended up being the driver who succumbed to the injuries (Mike Neuharth). I haven't heard anything on the driver who was airlifted other than he is in he hospital. :( :( :(
The winds were pretty bad out here today, but I don't know if that is what ultimately played into the wrecks.
Thoughts and prayers go out to the families involved. :(
Jordy, that is not correct info. Mike was the one air lifted, early reports were that he died on impact. This is in no way official info, but have been in contact with friends and team members.