PDA

View Full Version : It is aliiiive....

Havasu Hangin'
04-09-2005, 07:16 PM
Woooohooooo...the Tugboat is back in one piece.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/engines_4-9-05.jpg
Now...I'm gonna need a refi to cover the gas...
:D

Jbb
04-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Blue carbs are so Miami Vice... :jawdrop:

Dusty Times
04-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Very cool HH
Can't wait to meet you on the water again

Havasu Hangin'
04-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Since I am such a big fan of Mercury Racing...I thought I'd just try to match the "team colors"... :sleeping:
Very cool HH
Can't wait to meet you on the water again
We'll definately have to hook up again...you going out for the poker run? I'm thinking the ole gal may have one or two hot laps left in her.
Worse case, we could just have a "storage party"? :D

Jbb
04-09-2005, 07:42 PM
HH....The original...Team Player..... :sleeping:

Forkin' Crazy
04-09-2005, 08:02 PM
Very nice. Shame to cover them up with the cover. :)

spectras only
04-09-2005, 08:03 PM
HH, I'm green with envy ;) .BTW how difficult is to change your plugs ? :D

Jrocket
04-09-2005, 08:32 PM
He can stand flat footed in there and shut the hatch!

Kim Hanson
04-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Very nice. Shame to cover them up with the cover. :)
That catchs the schrapnel..............( . )( . )........Nice looking HH, okay its tits! :D

Tom Brown
04-09-2005, 11:29 PM
Hit the deck running! :mad:
Looking good, HH. All that rain has done wonders for your lawn. :cool:

Rexone
04-10-2005, 12:02 AM
I dunno looks a little yellow to me. I'd use some Scotts turf builder I think asap.
Those are some badass lookin motos HH.

RiverOtter
04-10-2005, 05:01 AM
:idea: Hmmmmm "Tugboat"??? Those don't look like diesels to me :2purples:

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 06:06 AM
Spectras...we are probably both in the same boat (pardon the expression) when it comes to changing the plugs... :messedup:
Looking good, HH. All that rain has done wonders for your lawn. :cool:
I still have some drainage problems, though...maybe I should have left the sprinklers off during the rain?
I dunno looks a little yellow to me. I'd use some Scotts turf builder I think asap.
Thanks for the tip...I'm off to Home Depot right now...screw this boating thing. :hammerhea
:idea: Hmmmmm "Tugboat"??? Those don't look like diesels to me :2purples:
She may be old & slow...but she holds an icechest with the best of 'em!
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/dsc00269.jpg
Drives get rebuilt next week...then oil, impellers, and a good cleaning. Other than the Turf Builder, she'll be ready to go.

Sane Asylum
04-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Nothin like an old Cig.........Errrr, boat I mean....
Nice......Those look like they'll get you to the dam quicker.........May even have something for SYA's new Tritooon...... :D

Dusty Times
04-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Yes HH,
We are going to the poker run and I don't think your Cig can be slower than my Donzi
See ya there

Dr. Eagle
04-10-2005, 10:42 AM
Looks SAWEEEET HH!
At a mere $3 per gallon, you can start it up once a month take it out and float without a refi... well... maybe... awwwwwwwww WTF, just once up and down the lake. Thank god for the HELOC...
Beautiful HH!

Hustler
04-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Looks good, how did the tuning go today?

Jrocket
04-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Looks good, how did the tuning go today?
Well I just got off the phone with him and I'd say he's drining heavily right about now!

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 02:57 PM
Well I just got off the phone with him and I'd say he's drining heavily right about now!
Yes.
And drinking, too. :mad:

Jrocket
04-10-2005, 03:13 PM
K Me too.

Sweet Addiction
04-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Good looking boat HH, I love Cigs I would not care what year it was if someone gave me one. Good luck with the new motors and rebuilt drives.

Tom Brown
04-10-2005, 05:52 PM
The HH tugboat rocks. :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 06:03 PM
The HH tugboat rocks. :cool:
Thanks, Tom. She's definately oldschool...but sometimes oldschool is not-so-bad, eh?
What do you think of the oldschool decal on the cabin door?
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/decal_4-9-05.jpg

Tom Brown
04-10-2005, 06:05 PM
That's fabulous.
I wonder if you could get a pinstripe guy to touch that up a bit and then shoot a coat of Kemron clear over it? It would be cool to preserve that graphic.
By the way, my boat came from the school that taught the guys who eventually grew up and built the old school.

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 06:14 PM
I wonder if you could get a pinstripe guy to touch that up a bit and then shoot a coat of Kemron clear over it? It would be cool to preserve that graphic.
I'm gonna see if Cig still has the graphics that the Vinyl was made from. I'm sure they'd be happy to help me out (for several thousand dollars)... :notam:
If not, I know a guy who could touch it up.
By the way, my boat came from the school that taught the guys who eventually grew up and built the old school.
Stop sandbagging- is there anything oldschool cooler than...
Brown...Tom Brown.
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/glastron-speedboats002.jpg

Tom Brown
04-10-2005, 06:29 PM
If it's vinyl, maybe you could just touch it up and then clear coat it with a rattle can of Varathane? :confused:
Maybe JBB will set down the bong of paranoia long enough to chime in with something?

boxscore
04-10-2005, 06:30 PM
You're gonna have to invest in some new props now! I've got a couple of 24's for you. :rolleyes:

DogHouse
04-10-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, ok, looks pretty good. Of course a Commander with rainbow stripes would be much better.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Nothin like an old Cig.........Errrr, boat I mean....
Nice......Those look like they'll get you to the dam quicker.........May even have something for SYA's new Tritooon...... :D
Funny all that to beat my 500's, my boat only did 84 dam HH you went all out. But WTF checkers
I thought no Cig driver would be caught with checkers on there boat :idea:
wellthis dam run I will be hitching a ride from someone since frenchie is selling his boat WTF :(

JetBoatRich
04-10-2005, 06:59 PM
The engines look great :D Congratulations HH :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Funny all that to beat my 500's, my boat only did 84 dam HH you went all out.
Since your boat was really a 26' (with a big swimstep)...you could probably put a couple 15HP Evinrudes in there and get 84MPH.
Your welcome to ride with me...but the smoother ride from your 26' Commander may take some getting used to.

hot_diggity_dog
04-10-2005, 07:04 PM
Looks sweet!
Now all she has to do is run! :rolleyes: :smile:
HDD

Huckleberry
04-10-2005, 07:08 PM
The new motors look sweet! I hope they run as awesome as they look!!! Nice job amigo!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Since your boat was really a 26' (with a big swimstep)...you could probably put a couple 15HP Evinrudes in there and get 84MPH.
Your welcome to ride with me...but the smoother ride from your 26' Commander may take some getting used to.
not even the swin step is only 1 foot and its built in, but if i ride with you you will have to cleand up that junker ;)
so what's you top speed now 80 ROTFLMAO, BOY my benningiton is looking better and better

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 07:53 PM
not even the swin step is only 1 foot and its built in...
So those Commander Offshore Racing Team builders don't count the swimstep? :rolleyes: They are probably too concerned with how come the chopper gun keeps clogging... :idea:
I'll bet you a Goose & Red Bull that side by side, my boat is at least 4' longer than yours (but your probably used to coming up short). :jawdrop:
As for how fast my boat is...I think I may get 50MPH out of her. Like you said, she's an old junker...nothing to worry about, right?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-10-2005, 07:56 PM
So those Commander Offshore Racing Team builders don't count the swimstep? :rolleyes: They are probably too concerned with how come the chopper gun keeps clogging... :idea:
I'll bet you a Goose & Red Bull that side by side, my boat is at least 4' longer than yours (but your probably used to coming up short). :jawdrop:
As for how fast my boat is...I think I may get 50MPH out of her. Like you said, she's an old junker...nothing to worry about, right?
well if it dosent sell by memroial day, I will keep the boat, put the whipples on and we will see at the dam run want we :burningm:

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 08:00 PM
well if it dosent sell by memroial day, I will keep the boat, put the whipples on and we will see at the dam run want we :burningm:
Hey..if your newer, lighter, SHORTER boat can't beat my old, slow junker...
...that will be very embarrasing. :supp:

Bling Bling
04-10-2005, 08:51 PM
Blue carbs???? And you call the D-row guys gay... :D HH, looks very nice, and it's got to feel good owning a Cig. :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
04-10-2005, 08:59 PM
HH, looks very nice, and it's got to feel good owning a Cig. :cool:
Thanks...I'm just trying to keep up wth the king of bling... :supp:

Three Days Only
04-11-2005, 08:57 AM
Just remember...................
Know one would know your the king if you dont show the bling!!!!

rivercrazy
04-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Congrats Jeff! I guess you won't need the billett throttle cable/linkage now with motorized assist!
Are those reworked existing carbs are new ones?

25Elmn8r
04-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Looks Sweet HH! I can't wait to see this thing run.
I knew you loved the Checkers!!!!! :D :D