PDA

View Full Version : new joke

Keith
08-01-2002, 12:39 AM
My boss was outta town Monday and I had to cover for her at a couple of meetings. Another manager
(while waiting for everyone to show) told a joke.
There was this woman that had terrible luck finding just the right man. Of the last three,
one used to beat her, one ran away and the last could not satisfy her needs in the bedroom. She decided to place an add in the singles paper in her town. She got no answers and soon forgot about it after a month. Then one day, her doorbell rings... there was a man propped up on her porch and he had no arms or legs. She asked what he needed and he told her he was there because of the ad. "I have no arms , so I cannot beat you and no legs so I can never leave you".
She responded "how do you think you can please me in the bedroom?" He snipped "how do you think I rang the doorbell?" :D

kevnmcd
08-01-2002, 11:20 AM
:D

NEW 2 RIVER
08-04-2002, 07:27 PM
LMAO :D :D :D

HM
09-19-2002, 06:45 AM

BloodShot
09-30-2002, 08:44 AM
SWEET!!! :D
Derek :D

BigBoyToys
11-25-2002, 04:58 AM

Infomaniac
11-25-2002, 08:29 AM
Hey that was me !!
How do you think I typed this? :p

BigBoyToys
11-26-2002, 07:55 PM
A man approached a very beautiful woman in a large supermarket and said, "I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?"
The woman looked puzzled. "Why talk to me?" she asked.
"Because every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, my wife appears out of nowhere".
Just in case you are thinking about Christmas in D.C. this year ; you may want to consider the following.
Subject: Christmas in DC
The Supreme Court has ruled that there cannot be a nativity scene in Washington, DC this Christmas. This isn't for any religious constitutional reason. They simply
have not been able to find three wise men and a virgin in the nation's capitol.
There was no problem however finding enough asses to fill the stable
[ November 26, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
11-27-2002, 07:14 PM
She said... What do you mean by coming home half drunk?
He said... It's not my fault...I ran out of money.

Hal
11-27-2002, 08:31 PM
Mickey Mouse had filed for a divorce from his wife Minnie, So while he was in town he stopped by to check with the lawyer to see how things were going. The lawyer said Mickey were having a hard time filing on the grounds that Minnie is crazy,We can't find any proof that she is crazy. Mikey said I did'nt say she was crazy, I said she was ****ing Goofy.... :D
[ November 27, 2002, 08:34 PM: Message edited by: Hal ]

BigBoyToys
11-27-2002, 08:34 PM
Hal:
Mickey Mouse had filed for a divorce from his wife Minnie, So while he was in town he stopped by to check with the lawyer to see how things were going. The lawyer said Mickey were having a hard time filing on the grounds that Minnie is crazy,We can't find any proof that she is crazy. Mikey said I did'nt say she was crazy, I said she was ****ing Goofy.... :D LOL

Mrs Big Boy Toys
11-27-2002, 08:40 PM
He said... Why do you women always try to impress us with your looks, not with your brains?
She said...Because there is a bigger chance that a man is a moron than he is blind.
:p

BigBoyToys
11-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Hey!!! Watch it now...... :D

Nstigator74
11-30-2002, 05:49 PM
Hey guys, What's the difference between the colors pink and purple?

Nstigator74
11-30-2002, 05:50 PM
YOUR GRIP!

Sangster
11-30-2002, 05:53 PM
How do you know if your at a GAY BBQ.....??
Answer..."The hotdogs taste like shit" eek! eek! eek! eek!

JESSE
11-30-2002, 07:35 PM
One Day Adam Was Talking To God. Adam Told God I Am Very Lonely Down Here. God Told Adam If You Give Me Your Left Arm Your Right Leg And Your Right Nut I Will Make You A Perfect Mate. Adam Thought For A min And Said What Can I Get For A Rib.