PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! breaking news.....

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 11:41 AM
a free full team entrance to the Catalina ski race in July has just been donated to the charity fund raiser this weekend :cool: :cool: :cool:

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 02:53 PM
Now that is awesome!!!!
Hey Karl, since Geza & I cant make it this weekend....how can we purchase tickets....or whatever???

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Now that is awesome!!!!
Hey Karl, since Geza & I cant make it this weekend....how can we purchase tickets....or whatever???
DIA.........but I wouldn't count on her giving up the non-skid shower seats if she wins them :rollside: :)

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 03:12 PM
DIA.........but I wouldn't count on her giving up the non-skid shower seats if she wins them :rollside: :)
ROTFLMFAO!
I will send you some money for the raffle or I will send it with her...whatever! :p

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 03:23 PM
DIA.........but I wouldn't count on her giving up the non-skid shower seats if she wins them :rollside: :)LOL-I thought Sean was the one needing non-slip shower booties.....and a butt cushion :p

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 03:54 PM
LOL-I thought Sean was the one needing non-slip shower booties.....and a butt cushion :p
LOL! Totally~~~ :p I bought them some cute palm tree non skid pads for the shower as a joke...but they are actually really cute! :p

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 04:00 PM
LOL! Totally~~~ :p I bought them some cute palm tree non skid pads for the shower as a joke...but they are actually really cute! :p
I wish I had a shower big enough for stickers let alone cute Palm ones.
Man, I can't believe you aren't going to be out this week......are you avoiding me? LOL One of these days we'll meet :)

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 04:02 PM
I wish I had a shower big enough for stickers let alone cute Palm ones.
Man, I can't believe you aren't going to be out this week......are you avoiding me? LOL One of these days we'll meet :)
LOL! I know..we keep missing each other huh?? Glamis...now river! :crossx: Im just making you wait......Im worth it! LOL! :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 04:03 PM
LOL! I know..we keep missing each other huh?? Glamis...now river! :crossx: Im just making you wait......Im worth it! LOL! :rollside:
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! :p :)

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Tease :p :p :p But you're probably telling the truth so I will say no more :D :D

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 04:09 PM
LOL! You two are silly! :p

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 04:10 PM
LOL! You two are silly! :pBoys will be boys.....I may be getting older but I refuse to act my age ;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-25-2006, 04:58 PM
I am LMFAO right now.
OG is looking for suction cup shoes for Sean.
And yes Tina did give us lil no stick palm tree's for the shower. HEHEHE
I will get your tickets Pixie how many do you want????
Karl I hope Mrs.4B is still up for her job.
Zig--She is worth the wait. :) :)

Ziggy
04-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Zig--She is worth the wait. :) :)Yeah but she's playing hard to catch, or meet in this case......a guy can only wait so long before......well ya know :p :)

pixilatedpussy
04-25-2006, 05:54 PM
I am LMFAO right now.
Umm...how much are they??? ( like it matters) I will take 20 :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-25-2006, 08:54 PM
I am LMFAO right now.
as of last night Mrs.4B was still planning on it, I am going to bring her a nice lounge chair, foot rest and as many Valium as she would like :rollside:
sorry about the wait Zig....but those "B" crowd applications take a while to process :rollside:

SummitKarl
04-26-2006, 09:31 AM
bumping Charity......opps!!! :redface: that has a whole different meaning on Hot Boat :rollside:

waterwitch
04-26-2006, 11:00 AM
Looks like you are going to have some great prizes.
This is a great charity event that you are doing Karl!
Looking forward to finally meeting you Sat. night.