PDA

View Full Version : Another thank you to Roz!

socalmark
04-10-2005, 07:32 PM
I will try not to be too sappy but this guy is outstanding. I can't tell you how much time he spent, how much money he saved me and what a great system I ended up with. He spent this Sunday afternoon on his own time installing fans and relays and wanted nothing for it. I know nothing about Marine stereos, found him here and put myself in his hands. What a good decision. Thanks Roz.

Daytona100
04-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Hey ROZ you sound like the guy. Lets plan a system for my rig.

boxscore
04-10-2005, 09:42 PM
ROZ has been helping me with some home audio needs. Immediate awesome quotes and good advice and info. Kudos to ROZ

ROZ
04-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Mark, You're too much, dude....lol...You, your wife, and your friends are cool peeps. It was a pleasure helping you out today. I expect a full report next weekend about your first week on the water with the new ride! :)
Feel free to call me on my cell if you have any problems hooking up that 12v socket. I can talk you through it , no problem....

NashvilleBound
04-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Roz is the man for sure;) He's taken care of my me (several times) and my whole familiy...and put up with all their indecision.... Thanks slick.

TrojanDan
04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Did he hook you up with the neon and the amp beauty board too? Just messing with you Chris. Roz is Da Man! :cool:

El Chingon
04-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Who's this ROZ guy?.................No he's definitely the MAN!! Got any hookups for suspension lifts on trucks?? :smile:

ROZ
04-11-2005, 10:12 PM
you Mendozas rock...lol... Hey Chingon, post about the lift hookup in the sandbar, someone on the boards builds a great product... I just can't remember who :hammer2: