PDA

View Full Version : Do any of you jet boat guys know...........

andy01
04-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Do any of you jet boat guys know what happen/where this boat is? Anyone ever see it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168Bringing_Boat_Home_007.jpg
Andy

diggler
04-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Sorry, I haven't seen the one you mentioned though....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/142DSC00102.JPG

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-25-2006, 12:57 PM
I remember that boat. I have a few pics of it. Both of them boats are clean ass rides!!!!

Hallett19
04-25-2006, 01:15 PM
awesome boat, havent seen it for years, but it never ran right or something..... between that boat and Pickle The Load's old boat, I think they were the 2 hottest Ultra 19 Shadows built.

cyclone
04-25-2006, 01:25 PM
Andy-your old boat was bought and named "speed metal" and eventually stolen i think. I believe Dave Ebbert worked on the motor at one point because i ran into him and the previous owner at elsinore when they were testing it. you might want to call him about it.

hack job
04-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Do any of you jet boat guys know what happen/where this boat is? Anyone ever see it?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/168Bringing_Boat_Home_007.jpg
Andy
i remember that boat :p . last i knew some guy had dave do a tear down on the motor. when my motor was sitting in there his parts were sitting there then i had heard it was stolen. :)

flat broke
04-25-2006, 01:36 PM
If I recall correctly, the rumor I heard a couple years ago was that it was stolen or sunk, I remember wondering if insurance was going to cover it, or if there was insurance. But like I said, that was just my recollection of a rumor I had heard a couple years ago.
If you're getting the itch for something like that again, there have been a couple bare hulls, partial projects, etc. pop up this winter.
Chris

cyclone
04-25-2006, 01:55 PM
i'm trying to remember the guys name that had it. I hung out with him at Elsinore a few times. He used to have a hydro and then bought that Ultra. He said it was ripped off from in front of his house i think. I dont think he said it sunk.
i think dave went through the motor because it had piston to valve clearance issues or something along that line.

cyclone
04-25-2006, 01:56 PM
real nice boat. needed to lose the back seat and move the motor about 8 inches forward though. it rode real wet and was draggin the ass bad when i saw it at the lake.

blender over
04-25-2006, 02:04 PM
i'm trying to remember the guys name that had it. I hung out with him at Elsinore a few times. He used to have a hydro and then bought that Ultra. He said it was ripped off from in front of his house i think. I dont think he said it sunk.
i think dave went through the motor because it had piston to valve clearance issues or something along that line.
His name is Brad, and yes it was stolen from his garage i believe.
He used to own a pink hydro before that boat and would go out in full chop in Elsinore in it. :crossx:
Crazy f-er

superdave013
04-25-2006, 02:36 PM
that boat was always sitting out in front of the fag bar when I would drive by. But I never saw it again after you sold it. lmao
Sorry andy but I could not help it. :D
I never saw my old flat after I sold it either. I still wonder what happened to it sometimes.

blender over
04-25-2006, 02:40 PM
that boat was always sitting out in front of the fag bar when I would drive by. But I never saw it again after you sold it. lmao
I never saw my old flat after I sold it either. I still wonder what happened to it sometimes.
You checkout fag bars??? :rolleyes:

superdave013
04-25-2006, 02:53 PM
You checkout fag bars??? :rolleyes:
no, I drove by but did not stop. :rolleyes:

cyclone
04-25-2006, 03:02 PM
His name is Brad, and yes it was stolen from his garage i believe.
He used to own a pink hydro before that boat and would go out in full chop in Elsinore in it. :crossx:
Crazy f-er
Yeah that was him. he was a pretty nutty guy. :)

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-25-2006, 03:23 PM
that boat was always sitting out in front of the fag bar when I would drive by.
Dave, what are you doing driving by the fag bar? Were you following donald around again :crossx:

andy01
04-25-2006, 03:57 PM
Thanks for the info. guys. I was just kicking around a morning toy for Parker/Havasu. I liked the boat but it sucked as a all day boat. It would be fun to have for the early sunrise runs. Now I get up at 5am with nothing to do (I haven't drank in a couple years now) so to get up and go run one would be fun.
Chris if you run/ran across some deal on something let me know. BTW I just read your responce in the other topic, your welcome to stop by anytime. Just don't bring any securty with you real early in the morning............
Mike you are right about the back seat. And I asked John when we built it if moving the motor forward would do any good and at the time he said no. I wanted a brand new/old school river race boat. You know the old river pickle fork........ what you built. I would like to drive ride in one again some day.
So I guess I can assume the boat was cut up and thrown away? To bad, it was a good looking boat.
Andy

HBjet
04-25-2006, 03:58 PM
Sure was a nice boat :rollside:
I heard it was stolen when the owner (Brad) parked it around the corner for several hours as he cleaned out the garage or did something in the garage.
I believe he was thinking or trying to sell it when he was cleaning out that garage too... sucks it was stolen first.
All this is just what I heard, don't hold me accountable for it. Just passing the info along.
HBjet

andy01
04-25-2006, 03:59 PM
You still hanging out at the gay bars........... "do you buys want to buy some hose...... or hose fittings......" Shame on you........... and don't start on the old flat stories okay......... I've seen the pictures of that 74mph sled before :)

cyclone
04-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the info. guys. I was just kicking around a morning toy for Parker/Havasu. I liked the boat but it sucked as a all day boat. It would be fun to have for the early sunrise runs. Now I get up at 5am with nothing to do (I haven't drank in a couple years now) so to get up and go run one would be fun.
Chris if you run/ran across some deal on something let me know. BTW I just read your responce in the other topic, your welcome to stop by anytime. Just don't bring any securty with you real early in the morning............
Mike you are right about the back seat. And I asked John when we built it if moving the motor forward would do any good and at the time he said no. I wanted a brand new/old school river race boat. You know the old river pickle fork........ what you built. I would like to drive ride in one again some day.
So I guess I can assume the boat was cut up and thrown away? To bad, it was a good looking boat.
Andy
if you are looking for one there are several daytona/cheyenne hulls for sale on the net. if you want to go new then there are at least 3 builders selling bare hulls at reasonable prices that you could from. That's what i did and i was much happier rigging a bare hull to my tastes then working with one with a used hull. And if you want a ride in one, bring a vest with you to the river some time and and Ill take you for a spin in mine. She'll do over a buck 20 but i promise you won't go that fast at the river with me. :)

superdave013
04-25-2006, 04:14 PM
You still hanging out at the gay bars........... "do you buys want to buy some hose...... or hose fittings......" Shame on you........... and don't start on the old flat stories okay......... I've seen the pictures of that 74mph sled before :)
yes, I sell hose to anyone with a credit card. lol
74mph? I got a time slip of 9mph once. I'm sure I still have it.

HBjet
04-25-2006, 05:00 PM
i promise you won't go that fast at the river with me. :)
Yeah, just a cool 119 :rollside:

cyclone
04-25-2006, 06:21 PM
yeah with no hands on the wheel lol :cool:

cyclone
04-25-2006, 06:21 PM
in the dark with yellow tinted police glasses on cause that makes a difference. lol

dmontzsta
04-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Those Ultras are bitchen looking hulls, cyclones is above and behind most boats on the lake/river.

FASTJTBT
04-25-2006, 07:02 PM
If You Would Like To Build One Of These Great Boats I Have The Mold

cyclone
04-25-2006, 07:46 PM
Which mold and where are you located? i'd like to here some history on the mold if its the one my boat came out of. thanks! :)

Goodtime$
04-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Cyclone- sent u pm thanks todd-