PDA

View Full Version : Rollcall: Martinez 4/15

AvengerBabe
04-10-2005, 08:34 PM
Alright... I know it's early still, but I am chompin' at the bit to get out to the river! :220v: I can't wait until the weekend! We are actually staying out there on Monday also :rollside: Who is going to be out there?! :D :boxed:

aaronb
04-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Assuming that I can get the apparent two-gallons-of-water out of my fuel tanks before Thursday, and get everything dialed back in... I'll be going for test run #2 on Thursday at San V., then heading out to the river on Friday. Prob hanging with Mike (and you guys) most of the weekend.
I'm SOOOOO ready. :)
-A

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 05:14 AM
We're there, leaving on Thursday...

hoffman
04-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Ill be there for saturday, but I have to come home a little early. I have friends of the family that are having there 50th wedding anaversury.

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Yessssss! :) Damn, looks like it is going to be pretty close to having the ***boat get-together this weekend then!!
Barry~~ so good to hear that you will be heading out, I'm looking forward to it! (I hope everything is alright with your father-in-law now :frown: )
Aaron~~Good to hear you'll be making it out as well--Mike and everyone is staying at our place, so let me know if you don't know where it is. There is always problems with your boat?!?!?!?!?! Just get an outboard already... sheesh!! :wink:
Hoff~ See you on the sandbar!!
I will be making my famous salsa and will also be soaking pineapple this weekend... Everyone has to be sure to come by our pad for some drinks!!!

Screaming Pete
04-11-2005, 07:43 AM
I'm in this weekend I've already made my Costco run and p/u a new tarp for the boat cover today.....Shi& ya, bringing the fam..

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Yessssss! :) Damn, looks like it is going to be pretty close to having the ***boat get-together this weekend then!!
Barry~~ so good to hear that you will be heading out, I'm looking forward to it! (I hope everything is alright with your father-in-law now :frown: )
Aaron~~Good to hear you'll be making it out as well--Mike and everyone is staying at our place, so let me know if you don't know where it is. There is always problems with your boat?!?!?!?!?! Just get an outboard already... sheesh!! :wink:
Hoff~ See you on the sandbar!!
I will be making my famous salsa and will also be soaking pineapple this weekend... Everyone has to be sure to come by our pad for some drinks!!!
And where exactly is your pad again? Did I hear that you put your trailer in the monthly rent spots? where is that in Fishers??? I'll ask my wife to make some Chiviche also, would it be allright to contribute to the table???

Screaming Pete
04-11-2005, 08:24 AM
GJB, what do you think she is soaking the pinapple in????? and will we want it afterwards.....I do have some of the strongest coconut rumm that i brought back from Jamacia if you need it, AVB.

TBONE1904
04-11-2005, 09:06 AM
I am trying to get something together for this weekend. I dont have a place to stay yet, but i am gonna see what I can do. It was allot of fun this weekend.

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 09:17 AM
GJB: contribute away, especially if it is ceviche (sp?)!! Pete, I soak pineapple in malibu for 3-4 days before we head to the river.... SOOO YUMMY!

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 09:29 AM
GJB: contribute away, especially if it is ceviche (sp?)!! Pete, I soak pineapple in malibu for 3-4 days before we head to the river.... SOOO YUMMY!
Thanks for the spellcheck AvengerBaby, I try and stay away from the sweet drinks anymore but I am sure that one wont kill me. Am I going to have to cover my little angels eyes after you have a few of those??? :devil: :devil:
Hey Pete, can you take me for a 75mph pass in the DCB??? I want to see if I crap my pants in your seat or if I just suck the vinyl off of it from getting pucker butt... :D :D :D

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 09:57 AM
And where exactly is your pad again? Did I hear that you put your trailer in the monthly rent spots? where is that in Fishers??? I'll ask my wife to make some Chiviche also, would it be allright to contribute to the table???
Oh yeah, out spot is on the left as you pull into Fishers. We got a monthly spot, so make a left at the dump tank (peeeee-yuuuuuu!) and go straight down.... We are like 3 or four from the end. We are right across from Larry if you know who he is.

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the spellcheck AvengerBaby, I try and stay away from the sweet drinks anymore but I am sure that one wont kill me. Am I going to have to cover my little angels eyes after you have a few of those??? :devil: :devil:
No, I will behave myself when your little girl is around. :D I don't want to be responsible for corrupting her! :frown:

Screaming Pete
04-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Hey Pete, can you take me for a 75mph pass in the DCB??? I want to see if I crap my pants in your seat or if I just suck the vinyl off of it from getting pucker butt... :D :D :D[/QUOTE]
so you only want to go 3/4 throttle WTF you might as well ride Brady's ride

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Hey Pete, can you take me for a 75mph pass in the DCB??? I want to see if I crap my pants in your seat or if I just suck the vinyl off of it from getting pucker butt... :D :D :D
so you only want to go 3/4 throttle WTF you might as well ride Brady's ride[/QUOTE]
Bwahahahaaa! :rollside:

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 10:51 AM
so you only want to go 3/4 throttle WTF you might as well ride Brady's ride[/QUOTE]
:rollside: lmao :rollside:

Brady Bunch
04-11-2005, 11:47 AM
Pete, that is the first time in 3 years you have finally said something funny........lol

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Pete, that is the first time in 3 years you have finally said something funny........lol
You guys are going to be out there this weekend, right?

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Oh yeah, out spot is on the left as you pull into Fishers. We got a monthly spot, so make a left at the dump tank (peeeee-yuuuuuu!) and go straight down.... We are like 3 or four from the end. We are right across from Larry if you know who he is.
Don't have a clue who Larry is, I will look for James' truck and the Toy Hauler. What day are you arriving???

Screaming Pete
04-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Dammm, I was just trying to get you to post at some place other than TIL,BB

GrapeApe
04-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Hell Yeah.. We are in for this weekend... Still looking for the guy who pissed on my Foot... :boxingguy :D We will be getting into Martinez around 9PM Friday... See you guys out there.. Is it Friday yet..?
Barry, don't worry about meeting "Larry".. He is a bit out there.. :p
*** Grape Ape ***

Lightning
04-11-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm so pissed I can't make it out there this weekend, I have to pack and get ready to move. Anyone want to go to San Vicente and help me break in the motor???

TBONE1904
04-11-2005, 03:02 PM
I'm so pissed I can't make it out there this weekend, I have to pack and get ready to move. Anyone want to go to San Vicente and help me break in the motor???
If I dont end up makin it out this weekend i want to hit up San V. We would be there around 2. I will let you know as it gets closer

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Don't have a clue who Larry is, I will look for James' truck and the Toy Hauler. What day are you arriving???
Yeah, the toy hauler is a Prowler. If we are there, you'll see the orange cart outside. We are leaving SD friday after work around 5:30. We should get there in like two and a half hours since we arent towing (yay!)

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Hell Yeah.. We are in for this weekend... Still looking for the guy who pissed on my Foot... :boxingguy :D We will be getting into Martinez around 9PM Friday... See you guys out there.. Is it Friday yet..?
Barry, don't worry about meeting "Larry".. He is a bit out there.. :p
*** Grape Ape ***
Yeah, the toy hauler is a Prowler. If we are there, you'll see the orange cart outside. We are leaving SD friday after work around 5:30. We should get there in like two and a half hours since we arent towing (yay!)
Well you'll both have to come find me, I'm liable to be pretty hammered by that time since I'll be out there all day Friday :p

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 03:53 PM
GJB, where are you staying?! :confused:

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 03:58 PM
GJB, where are you staying?! :confused:
Ari's place, come over when you and James get in...
What night do we wanna get together for Salsa, Ceviche (look I spelled it right) Pineapple and Rum and whatever Pete Brings???

TBONE1904
04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
What night do we wanna get together for Salsa, Ceviche (look I spelled it right) Pineapple and Rum and whatever Pete Brings???
I thought Ari couldnt make it...oh do you mean staying at his place

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 04:23 PM
haha, we'll do the makeshift river potluck Sat after a day on the water? We always just go back to the trailer and barbeque~~ that's when we will be busting the salsa out! Everyone is more than welcome to come over! We have 5 other people staying with us, so it's going to be a good time! The pineapple is a sandbar munchie..... I know you're not big on the sweet stuff, but maybe you'll have to try one!

tamalewagon
04-11-2005, 06:48 PM
If I dont end up makin it out this weekend i want to hit up San V. We would be there around 2. I will let you know as it gets closer
Tbone...I'll be up at San Vicente this Sat morning doing a little "tweeking" to the engine myself. What time you going up there?

Lightning
04-11-2005, 07:04 PM
haha, we'll do the makeshift river potluck Sat after a day on the water? We always just go back to the trailer and barbeque~~ that's when we will be busting the salsa out! ..........
What's this "we always" stuff, didn't you just get your trailer. :confused: :D :hammer2:

Lightning
04-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Tbone...I'll be up at San Vicente this Sat morning doing a little "tweeking" to the engine myself. What time you going up there?
i may be going on Sat as well, let me know if you go.

tamalewagon
04-11-2005, 07:20 PM
i may be going on Sat as well, let me know if you go.
Absolutely...we usually get up there around 7ish. Look for the ugliest outboard boat (color scheme wise) red, yellow, orange and brown. The boat looks like an uneven sunburn.

Brady Bunch
04-11-2005, 07:22 PM
Absolutely...we usually get up there around 7ish. Look for the ugliest outboard boat (color scheme wise) red, yellow, orange and brown. The boat looks like an uneven sunburn.
That's too funny! :D

tamalewagon
04-11-2005, 07:28 PM
That's too funny! :D
Brady Bunch...you going to San Vicente too or out to the river with yer bro?

AvengerBabe
04-11-2005, 08:25 PM
What's this "we always" stuff, didn't you just get your trailer. :confused: :D :hammer2:
Right, but before we just went back to the roach infested bungalows and BBQd... Now I can go back to a WARM shower while my man barbeques my steak!! :D

aaronb
04-12-2005, 12:19 AM
The boat ran AWESOME all last year until the last trip... other than that, I can't complain about a brand spanking new motor that I built myself... The current problem was just me being stupid...
Get an outboard, huh? What fun is it when you don't have to worry about getting rolled for your engine being too loud, buying super expensive fuel, having an entire roll-away worth of tools jammed under the seat, all that fun stuff... :)
It doesn't quite look as cool having an outboard... having a bright orange engine with polished everything stacked in there just makes it look cool... even if its broke. :)
We'll definitely be stopping by on Saturday after we get off of the water... do we need to bring anything? We're staying in Yuma, but we'll likely forego the Red Lobster or Hometown Buffet for your shindig (if I can convice the rest of the troops).

AvengerBabe
04-12-2005, 07:18 AM
The boat ran AWESOME all last year until the last trip... other than that, I can't complain about a brand spanking new motor that I built myself... The current problem was just me being stupid...
Get an outboard, huh? What fun is it when you don't have to worry about getting rolled for your engine being too loud, buying super expensive fuel, having an entire roll-away worth of tools jammed under the seat, all that fun stuff... :)
It doesn't quite look as cool having an outboard... having a bright orange engine with polished everything stacked in there just makes it look cool... even if its broke. :)
We'll definitely be stopping by on Saturday after we get off of the water... do we need to bring anything? We're staying in Yuma, but we'll likely forego the Red Lobster or Hometown Buffet for your shindig (if I can convice the rest of the troops).
You're probably right, there's just something about a man and a big, beefy...... motor. :p
Red Lobster in Yuma, huh? wow, that must be a high class establishment (Gag).... :rolleyes: We will just be throwing steaks or salmon on the grill... Instead of going out you guys are more than welcome to bring stuff to barbeque at our place! :rollside:

tamalewagon
04-12-2005, 08:54 AM
Oh I don't know about all that bright orange engine stuff...I have a huge black motor that gets a lot of compliments wherever I go, my outboard weights several hundred pounds less than your car motor! I can fit more people in my boat, wait several days before filling up, pull a skier on a less than 100 foot rope, it's probably faster and I have the same hull as you. So there! :D :D :D I'm actually teasing you, but I do love outboards as much as inboards. I grew up in a HUGE family of jetboats, v-drives and outboards. They're all great fun and even a better time when you can poke a little fun and have a great time with it.

GrapeApe
04-12-2005, 04:07 PM
This week is going to Slow... :cool: The weather is supposed to be great this weekend.... I can't wait to be on the water..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
04-12-2005, 06:33 PM
This week is going to Slow... :cool: The weather is supposed to be great this weekend.... I can't wait to be on the water..
*** Grape Ape ***
I think you know I won't be making it out this weekend and you know how my season is going to go this year. The baby is due any day now and we just moved into the new house over the weekend and still trying to tie up all the loose ends on the sale of our old house. Looks like I will be changing diapers by the new pool this season.
http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/6/T416484.jpg
http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/8/T416484.jpg

AvengerBabe
04-12-2005, 07:32 PM
Wow! That is a beautiful pool!! If you can't be at the river at least you can be by the pool!!! :D

BarryMac
04-13-2005, 05:47 AM
*** Grape Ape ***
I totally agree, too freaking slow, but on the bright side this time Friday morning I'll be waking up in Martinez and you'll all be working... :D :D j/k, can't wait to kook up with you all. Got confirmation that my daughter is bringing a pal so momma and I can have some fun and not entertain her the entire weekend...
Rubths, that is a great looking pool, are you guys still in Esco? Do you pull a big ass toy hauler with an Excursion with Deepsand on the Tailgate? I think I saw you running down Nordahl a week or two back...

AvengerBabe
04-13-2005, 07:35 AM
I totally agree, too freaking slow, but on the bright side this time Friday morning I'll be waking up in Martinez and you'll all be working... :D :D j/k, can't wait to kook up with you all. Got confirmation that my daughter is bringing a pal so momma and I can have some fun and not entertain her the entire weekend...
Yes, this week is going by entirely too slow!! Barry, you may be at the river on Friday when we are all at work, but I'm not sure if you are going to be able to survive without being able to sit on ***boat and post wh*re all day :hammer2: Ahhhhh, I can't wait to get out there. Oh yeah, and just to rub it in a bit more... When you guys are back at work on Monday, I'll still be at the river!!! HAHAHAHAAAA! :eat:

GrapeApe
04-13-2005, 08:13 AM
I think you know I won't be making it out this weekend and you know how my season is going to go this year. The baby is due any day now and we just moved into the new house over the weekend and still trying to tie up all the loose ends on the sale of our old house. Looks like I will be changing diapers by the new pool this season.
http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/6/T416484.jpg
http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/8/T416484.jpg
The Pool sure is nice.. Rubths be sure and let me know when the Little Hoooooker is born... :D Did you guys accept an offer on the Esco House..? Hope all is well.. Talk with you soon..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
04-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Rubths, that is a great looking pool, are you guys still in Esco? Do you pull a big ass toy hauler with an Excursion with Deepsand on the Tailgate? I think I saw you running down Nordahl a week or two back...
Yup that was me. We moved up to Temecula/Winchester and selling the Escondido house. It was the smartest thing I have done in years, I spent a $115k more than my 1250sqf 2bd 2bth house in the country club and ended up with a 1 year old 3109sqf 5bd 3bth with a 80k pool in the back yard.http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/T416484.jpg

GrapeApe
04-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Yup that was me. We moved up to Temecula/Winchester and selling the Escondido house. It was the smartest thing I have done in years, I spent a $115k more than my 1250sqf 2bd 2bth house in the country club and ended up with a 1 year old 3109sqf 5bd 3bth with a 80k pool in the back yard.http://www.imrmls.com/images/T/T416484.jpg
I need to put one of them advertisement signs in the front Yard.. "Home FINANCING Done by GRAPEAPE.. But wait.. HOA might not like that... :D
The home looks great... Cant wait to see it in person...
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
04-13-2005, 10:59 AM
Any word on Mikey for this weekend?

BarryMac
04-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Anyone keeping a list of the peeps showing this weekend??? Sounds like there's gonna be quite a few of us...

GrapeApe
04-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Any word on Mikey for this weekend?
I don't think He is going to make it this Trip... Little Chivas is getting his Tonsils and adnoids out today.. :cry: I think I will bring him some Ice Cream..
*** Grape Ape ***

Rubths
04-13-2005, 01:04 PM
I need to put one of them advertisement signs in the front Yard.. "Home FINANCING Done by GRAPEAPE.. But wait.. HOA might not like that... :D
The home looks great... Cant wait to see it in person...
*** Grape Ape ***
Eff the HOA you earned it bro so bring a sign up. The little hooker could be here anyday and I will make sure you know when she goes into labor. There will not be any cigars just shots of Cabo Wabo and Citron. I cant wait to see the look on the nurses faces when we break out the shots in the delivery room :2purples:
We did accept an offer on the other house and have 2 more weeks till escrow closes. Thank god I wont have to make two house payments because this house at $4300 a month is going to kill me as it is :hammer2:

AvengerBabe
04-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Anyone keeping a list of the peeps showing this weekend??? Sounds like there's gonna be quite a few of us...
Looks like
Martinez Avenger and AvengerBabe (our friends Mike, Lisa, Drew, Brian (who i cant stand), Joe and Becca)
GJB, Mrs. GJB, GJB daughter and GJB daughter's friend
Grape Ape and Brady Bunch (not sure if the wives will be coming with?)
AaronB (not sure who he is rolling with)
Screamin' Pete
Hoffman
Who else?! :confused:

SD MIKEY
04-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Im not gonna make it, staying home with little man and wife. Going out soon!

BarryMac
04-14-2005, 04:49 AM
Looks like
Martinez Avenger and AvengerBabe (our friends Mike, Lisa, Drew, Brian (who i cant stand), Joe and Becca)
GJB, Mrs. GJB, GJB daughter and GJB daughter's friend
Grape Ape and Brady Bunch (not sure if the wives will be coming with?)
AaronB (not sure who he is rolling with)
Screamin' Pete
Hoffman
Who else?! :confused:
Looks like a good group of people, I'm hoping to meet copper this weekend, wonder if the Brady Boys will introduce me???
See ya all out there...

Screaming Pete
04-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Looks like a good group of people, I'm hoping to meet copper this weekend, wonder if the Brady Boys will introduce me???
See ya all out there...
Scream'n Pete, Mrs. Scream'n Pete, Scream'n Richard(14) and young Scream'n McKayla(7)

GrapeApe
04-14-2005, 08:31 AM
See ya all out there...
If Wayne & Kerin are out there this weekend, I will surely introduce you... You can always stop by the dock, and say Hi to Petes Girl Friend..
It looks like Greg, my Friend Matt, and I will be heading to Yuma on Saturday night for a few hours after we get off the water. We will be hitting up a Bar to watch the UFC, Ultimate Fighting Championships... We have to watch our Buddy fight.. Anyone else want to come..? It will be fun...
*** Grape Ape ***

Screaming Pete
04-14-2005, 08:36 AM
If Wayne & Kerin are out there this weekend, I will surely introduce you... You can always stop by the dock, and say Hi to Petes Girl Friend..
It looks like Greg, my Friend Matt, and I will be heading to Yuma on Saturday night for a few hours after we get off the water. We will be hitting up a Bar to watch the UFC, Ultimate Fighting Championships... We have to watch our Buddy fight.. Anyone else want to come..? It will be fun...
*** Grape Ape ***
I thought u had a dish on the Casa

BarryMac
04-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Scream'n Pete, Mrs. Scream'n Pete, Scream'n Richard(14) and young Scream'n McKayla(7)
Glad that there's going to be other kids around, my daughter and her friend are both 12...

GrapeApe
04-14-2005, 08:56 AM
I thought u had a dish on the Casa
We do, but it's a box from San Diego... You need to be signed up in AZ and have a phone line to order PPV events.... :frown:
But the Fights are being shown at the "Platinum Cabaret" in Yuma... :D :D Glad I will be there to just watch the fights.. I heard its Slim Pickins in there.. :jawdrop: :wink:
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
04-14-2005, 09:22 AM
GA, are you guys bringing your women?

GrapeApe
04-14-2005, 09:35 AM
GA, are you guys bringing your women?
Nope.. They wont make it out tell our Birthday Trip 05/14... They want to wait for the water to warm up I guess.. :idea:
*** Grape Ape ***

SD MIKEY
04-14-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey now you f ing guys!!!!!!!!!! I think its just a bunch a BS you guys are going and I have to go order a buggy. Grape you owe me one, since Im going to get one that you can fit in!!!!! Any donations for the new rail???????? Or should I just get one a little too small for you to fit in?????? I do have Tday off this season??????? The ball is in your court? Tell me what to order?

copper
04-15-2005, 07:22 AM
What car you gonna get Mikey????

GrapeApe
04-15-2005, 08:11 AM
Hey now you f ing guys!!!!!!!!!! I think its just a bunch a BS you guys are going and I have to go order a buggy. Grape you owe me one, since Im going to get one that you can fit in!!!!! Any donations for the new rail???????? Or should I just get one a little too small for you to fit in?????? I do have Tday off this season??????? The ball is in your court? Tell me what to order?
Hey Guy.. I am losing weight.. :hammer2: :argue: ANd If I dont fit in yours.. I will catch a Ride in that Hot Hoookers Ride, with Flames.. :D
Copper... We will be in around 9pm.. You gonna be up..? Its been 2 weeks since these Moofers got you "All F*ucked Up".. :D
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
04-15-2005, 10:03 AM
We are leaving SD at 5 beyitches! See you at the bar!! It's gonna be a GREAT weekend!!!

Lightning
04-15-2005, 10:51 AM
I'm so bummed I can't make it. Have a fun and safe weekend and have a beer for me. Tell Barry to drink as much of that keg at my place as possible.

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 12:34 PM
I'm so bummed I can't make it. Have a fun and safe weekend and have a beer for me. Tell Barry to drink as much of that keg at my place as possible.
Last years keg eh Lightning? :D :D

Lightning
04-15-2005, 02:36 PM
Last years keg eh Lightning? :D :D
correct, it is on the gas though, so it should be ok.

GrapeApe
04-15-2005, 03:08 PM
Just Picked up the Golf Cart with the New Motor & Controller.. It Hauls Ass now.. :D We should be on the road by 6:30....
*** Grape Ape ***

AvengerBabe
04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Just Picked up the Golf Cart with the New Motor & Controller.. It Hauls Ass now.. :D We should be on the road by 6:30....
*** Grape Ape ***
thank goodness. maybe now you can keep up!

GrapeApe
04-15-2005, 03:25 PM
thank goodness. maybe now you can keep up!
I meant to saw that it Hauls Two Asses now... It should keep up fine.. I hope.. :hammer2: :D
*** Grape Ape ***

SD MIKEY
04-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Copper I signed up with Don @ Sand Cars Unlimited, times have changed and so has he. 4 months and it should be ready for me to pick it up and finish it.