PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to everyone.....

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 06:43 AM
Monique and I had a blast in Havi this weekend. Thank you all for everything.
Kilr, the boat is sick, thank you for the ride and Moniques b-day present!!!! :D
Who's Yo River Daddy, it was great to meet you, thank you for the food, and Monique thanks you for the weiner!! lol :D
PhatMat,Goldie, & Buddy, it was good to see you guys again, sorry we didnt make it to the club afterwards. We had every intent of making it, we went to the Naked Turtle, and I don't remember what happened after that. lol :D
HDD & Roger, thanks for keeping me in line at the Naked Turtle. lol :sqeyes:
Jay, it was a pleasure to meet you & Angie yesterday. Next time I'll bring a bigger bottle of Goose. :D
Mark & Cid it was good to see you guys again.
Last but not least, extra special thanks to Bobaloo & Angie!!
Thanks for lugging us around all weekend long. You guys are the best.
If I left anyone out, sorry.

Artv
04-11-2005, 06:49 AM
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Its good to know you made it back safe.

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 06:51 AM
Sounds like you guys had a blast. Its good to know you made it back safe.
From what I remember I know I did. lol :cool:

HCS
04-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Your welcome for having fun. Sounds like another great time down south. :mix:

hot_diggity_dog
04-11-2005, 06:59 AM
From what I remember I know I did. lol :cool:
All I can say is that Scuba was on Fire at the Turtle! :crossx: :crossx: :220v: :D Let's just say I kept the lens cover on the camera! :2purples: LMAO
HDD :cool:

hot_diggity_dog
04-11-2005, 07:01 AM
Monique and I had a blast in Havi this weekend. Thank you all for everything.
Kilr, the boat is sick, thank you for the ride and Moniques b-day present!!!!
Who's Yo River Daddy, it was great to meet you, thank you for the food, and Monique thanks you for the weiner!! lol
PhatMat,Goldie, & Buddy, it was good to see you guys again, sorry we didnt make it to the club afterwards. We had every intent of making it, we went to the Naked Turtle, and I don't remember what happened after that. lol
HDD & Roger, thanks for keeping me in line at the Naked Turtle. lol
Jay, it was a pleasure to meet you & Angie yesterday. Next time I'll bring a bigger bottle of Goose.
Mark & Cid it was good to see you guys again.
Last but not least, extra special thanks to Bobaloo & Angie!!
Thanks for lugging us around all weekend long. You guys are the best.
If I left anyone out, sorry.
Scuba and Angie hanging out at HB corner in the Channel! :D
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN0506SB4.9.05.jpg
Hot Boat Corner! :2purples:
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN0280SB4.9.05.jpg
Mrs. Scuba & Mrs. Kilrtoy :D
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN0504SB4.9.05.jpg
Who's your River Daddy
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN0284SB4.9.05.jpg
Phatt Matt & Goldie
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN0297SB4.9.05.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 07:08 AM
All I can say is that Scuba was on Fire at the Turtle! :crossx: :crossx: :220v: :D Let's just say I kept the lens cover on the camera! :2purples: LMAO
LMAO!!!
Thanks for putting up some pix, our camera took a dump over there. But will post what ever we did take tonight. :hammerhea
I know Bobby & Angie have some on their camera too. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 07:10 AM
You forgot us? :(
Well you forgot to take us :frown:
I didnt forget... You just didnt show up. lol :hammerhea :cool:

Angie
04-11-2005, 07:37 AM
Phew... made it through another Havi weekend :D
It was great hanging out with HB peeps again and meeting new ones. Good times :) Thank you everyone!!
A BIG special thanks to the Scubas as well for taking care of us and creating new memories... LOL. I'll have to go through the camera tonight and pick out the postable ones. :D

hot_diggity_dog
04-11-2005, 07:47 AM
It was great hanging out with HB peeps again and meeting new ones. Good times :) Thank you everyone!!
A BIG special thanks to the Scubas as well for taking care of us and creating new memories... LOL. I'll have to go through the camera tonight and pick out the postable ones. :D
Oh what a weekend, we left the Turtle/Nautical cove at 4:00am :eek:
Angie you can PM me the "too hot for HB" :eek: and I'll post them on RRL. :wink:
Good to see you guy's again :wink:

NOTALENT
04-11-2005, 07:50 AM
Damn!!! Looks like I missed out on a good time!! :burningm:
WYRD- Did u hold it down this weekend or what??? I see u brought the pup..I know he had to come in handy!!! :D

WYRD
04-11-2005, 07:55 AM
Glad to see that Monique had a great Birthday. It was great to finally meet you Steve after being parked right next to you for an hour and not realizing it was you just checking out the hotties on your boat :eek: :cool: I had a great time hanging out with everybody at HB corner. Thanks to all the women who watched my "weiner" :crossx: It was his first river trip and I think he loved it. Sorry we did not catch up to everyone on Sunday but we left early to beat the rush. Thanks for the pics HDD did you happen to get any of my boat in the channel I don't have any taken from the beach and would love to see how she looks :cool:
Thanks again everybody had a GREAT time.......See you all next time.
WYRD :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 08:00 AM
Damn!!! Looks like I missed out on a good time!! :burningm:
WYRD- Did u hold it down this weekend or what??? I see u brought the pup..I know he had to come in handy!!! :D
We thought we saw you out there on a boat with 4 girls and a stripper pole. We were like damn NOTALENT is holding his own, then the guy got closer to us, and we realized it wasnt you. But the girls were smoken hot!!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 08:01 AM
Glad to see that Monique had a great Birthday. It was great to finally meet you Steve after being parked right next to you for an hour and not realizing it was you just checking out the hotties on your boat :eek: :cool:
WYRD :wink:
That was some funny sh*t!! :hammer2: :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 08:04 AM
It's going to be hard to top this past weekend, but I am sure you will have more memories after Memorial weekend! lol :p :wink:
Thank you again, you guys are great. I am going to have to buy a bigger boat, just so we can invite you on more often. :)

Phat Matt
04-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Good times. :cool:

NOTALENT
04-11-2005, 08:51 AM
We thought we saw you out there on a boat with 4 girls and a stripper pole. We were like damn NOTALENT is holding his own, then the guy got closer to us, and we realized it wasnt you. But the girls were smoken hot!!! :D
haha..that sounds like it would be me..but unfortunatley I was working on my bitch all weekend..(boat)..haha.. But I got something good in store..waiting for the next time im out... :D which will be April 28- May 1 staying at Cat Tail Cove.

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 09:05 AM
haha..that sounds like it would be me..but unfortunatley I was working on my bitch all weekend..(boat)..haha.. But I got something good in store..waiting for the next time im out... :D which will be April 28- May 1 staying at Cat Tail Cove.
Cool, we are trying to get out there that weekend as well.

PlyaPlya22
04-11-2005, 09:08 AM
WTF??? NO sucker punches :D

unleashed
04-11-2005, 09:20 AM
Hey Missed you guys at the RR on Saturday night...thats ok though as I was burned out from Friday night. What a great time. Hey Scuba next time you hug my little girl make sure that stuble is shaved properly...you gave her stuble burn! :D
See all you guys again soon!
HDD and Roger...thanks for the fun Friday night..and thanks to Photoglue for being the limo driver! Oh yeah one last thing...the water was rough Sunday..I think there was only one other boat running and that was Kilr.
Thanks Phat matt for the hookup.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 10:15 AM
Hey Missed you guys at the RR on Saturday night...thats ok though as I was burned out from Friday night. What a great time. Hey Scuba next time you hug my little girl make sure that stuble is shaved properly...you gave her stuble burn! :D
HDD and Roger...thanks for the fun Friday night..and thanks to Photoglue for being the limo driver! Oh yeah one last thing...the water was rough Sunday..I think there was only one other boat running and that was Kilr.
Deano
Sh*t I knew I left somebody off the list. We made every attempt to get to the RR, but had one drink to many at the Naked Turtle. :D
Sorry abut the stuble burn on Nevada :hammer2:
We took Bobby's boat out for a Run to the Sandbar, around 9am, on our way back it was really bad, but we managed to stay dry. :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 10:16 AM
WTF??? NO sucker punches :D
HDD was my back up! He made sure I was in the clear. lol :D

hot_diggity_dog
04-11-2005, 10:16 AM
Deano
Deano we did it again at the Nautical till 4:00am.
http://www.riverratlife.com/uploads/hdd/sb05/DSCN9574SB4.9.05.jpg
HDD

PlyaPlya22
04-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Glad to hear you had a good time brotha!! catch up with you guys soon!!

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time brotha!! catch up with you guys soon!!
Sooner then later. :cool: :rollside:

hot_diggity_dog
04-11-2005, 12:09 PM
I thought I was going to have to pull a few of those Hotties off you for sure. :)
Scuba busted out the Trombone and had all the ladies singing to the band leader at the Turtle. LMAO :smile: :p

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Oh yeah one last thing...the water was rough Sunday..I think there was only one other boat running and that was Kilr.
Deano
yes we were the only two out there..... Great hanging with ya Deano...
MONIQUE, Im glad you LOVED your present... maybe next time we can help you enjoy it....

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 12:34 PM
I thought I was going to have to pull a few of those Hotties off you for sure. :)
Scuba busted out the Trombone and had all the ladies singing to the band leader at the Turtle. LMAO :smile: :p
It wasnt me... lol :D

SCUBA STEVE
04-11-2005, 12:35 PM
MONIQUE, Im glad you LOVED your present... maybe next time we can help you enjoy it....
Damn you made it home fast. :)

WYRD
04-11-2005, 12:39 PM
Hey Kilr, Do I still get a ride on the Party Boat? I would offer you a ride in mine but You have to wear your life jacket cause I don't know if you can handle 65mph :2purples: :wink: :crossx: