PDA

View Full Version : Yo GJB

Ziggy
04-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Wanted to thank you again for the stuff....nice of you to stop by. Lunch is one me next time, if you ever can make it. :p
How is your father in law feeling, any changes/improvement? Hope he's getting well. :wink:

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Wanted to thank you again for the stuff....nice of you to stop by. Lunch is one me next time, if you ever can make it. :p
How is your father in law feeling, any changes/improvement? Hope he's getting well. :wink:
Thanks for asking Ziggy, he is out of the Hospital, the fear was that they were going to have to amputate the entire foot, it turned out that they only had to remove the big toe down to the ball of his foot, he is feeling better but will be slow getting around for the next couple of months...
Your welcome for the goodies, we need to get out with Lightning and tobtek and hit the links, maybe we could put a little SD Golf Get Together going??? :hammer2: :hammer2:

Ziggy
04-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Thanks for asking Ziggy, he is out of the Hospital, the fear was that they were going to have to amputate the entire foot, it turned out that they only had to remove the big toe down to the ball of his foot, he is feeling better but will be slow getting around for the next couple of months...
Your welcome for the goodies, we need to get out with Lightning and tobtek and hit the links, maybe we could put a little SD Golf Get Together going??? :hammer2: :hammer2:
See, you just want to imbarrass me on the greens don't ya...LOL Think I was kidding when I said I need you to spot me 50 strokes?? :redface: But that would be fun none-the-less.
You see Tigers chip on 16 yesterday? I taught him that technique :p :D :D

BarryMac
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
See, you just want to imbarrass me on the greens don't ya...LOL Think I was kidding when I said I need you to spot me 50 strokes?? :redface: But that would be fun none-the-less.
You see Tigers chip on 16 yesterday? I taught him that technique :p :D :D
I was at Costco when he made the Chip, hoestly I was rooting for Mickelson, not only because he is our number one player but too be honest I'm just plain sick of Tiger, he's a great player but there are a lot of great players on the tour that don't get the recognition that they deserve, IMO...
I told you we could play even on the front and adjust accordingly on the back, to be honest I'm really not that good, I just have a bitchen set of clubs ;) ;) ;) ...

Lightning
04-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm ready for some golf, just say when. BTW I suck at golf, so you can ride with me Ziggy.

Ziggy
04-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm ready for some golf, just say when. BTW I suck at golf, so you can ride with me Ziggy.
Right on :p :p With the new supply of balls we can spray 'em all over the place :D :D

tamalewagon
04-11-2005, 06:43 PM
You all need a 4th or 5th to play?

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 05:08 AM
You all need a 4th or 5th to play?
Absolutely, we can make a couple of foursomes if need be. I can supply balls for all. Maybe we can get AvengerBaby to be our Beer Cart Babe... :D :D :D

tamalewagon
04-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Absolutely, we can make a couple of foursomes if need be. I can supply balls for all. Maybe we can get AvengerBaby to be our Beer Cart Babe... :D :D :D
Now we're talkin'! Does she know it's a preordained rule that she has to be waiting for us at every tee? :D Otherwise, we get rid of her quick! :D :D

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 08:48 AM
Now we're talkin'! Does she know it's a preordained rule that she has to be waiting for us at every tee? :D Otherwise, we get rid of her quick! :D :D
She's pretty smart, I'm pretty sure she'll catch on...
BTW, I like your locations, I've been to at leats three of the four and one of them more then I would like to admit...

AvengerBabe
04-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Hey now boys! I would love to be your beer caddy chick! I don't have to wear a german beer girl outfit or anything do i?!?! I might even give you a run for your money playin' golf!!

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 08:57 AM
Hey now boys! I would love to be your beer caddy chick! I don't have to wear a german beer girl outfit or anything do i?!?! I might even give you a run for your money playin' golf!!
We prefer that our beer girls wear a Hooters Outfit or less... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tamalewagon
04-12-2005, 08:58 AM
We prefer that our beer girls wear a Hooters Outfit or less... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I prefer the "or less" :D

AvengerBabe
04-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Speaking of that GJB... I haven't seen a change in your avatar yet?! :idea:

BarryMac
04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Speaking of that GJB... I haven't seen a change in your avatar yet?! :idea:
Oh, it's on its way ;) , I've been busy this am working (posting) and haven't had time to resize it...

Ziggy
04-12-2005, 09:18 AM
So when are we going to do this? Jan might want to join us too. You might have to get Calaway to sponsor our little tourney Barry....its all for a good cause, right? :wink:

tamalewagon
04-12-2005, 09:24 AM
what IS the cause Ziggy? Are we doing something charatible or is this a good cause that enables us to get out of home and work for a few hours? Either way it's good! :D

Ziggy
04-12-2005, 09:42 AM
this is a good cause that enables us to get out of home and work for a few hours? Either way it's good! :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D