PDA

View Full Version : spiketv..fight

unleashed
04-11-2005, 08:13 PM
In a few minutes the bonnar griffin fight will be on Spike TV. Its the best fight I've witnessed in a long time. Both guys left it in the ring. Check it out.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

al cole'holic
04-11-2005, 08:16 PM
In a few minutes the bonnar griffin fight will be on Spike TV. Its the best fight I've witnessed in a long time. Both guys left it in the ring. Check it out.
Deano
...that was a sweet fight for sure, the Shamrock'ed fight was a favorite too! :smile:

moneypit
04-11-2005, 08:17 PM
sw it the other night... Both these guys are studs. Both deserved the contract!

Kilrtoy
04-11-2005, 08:19 PM
My spike is showing WWF WTF
hey Deno, nice hanging with ya on friday night and seeing out and about on the water....

Newcastle
04-11-2005, 08:20 PM
Yeah, I'm out in havasu now. It says it doesn't start here til 1105 or something

Midlife Advantage
04-11-2005, 08:22 PM
THAT was was the best fight I have ever seen. I thought Bonnar won for sure, but they both gave it hell. Griffin was bleedin like a stuck pig!

NOTALENT
04-11-2005, 08:43 PM
Totally the fight of the year..Great stand up fight...on the floor for no more than what 10-15 seconds each time they went down..and full contact blows being exchanged left and right..I cant wait till saturday...LIDELL VS. COUTURE!!! man..thats gonna get nuts.!!! :D

MAINEVENT
04-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Alright i am glad i was wrong i was thinking deano was a wwe fan No wonder i was confused my UF comes on at 1105 :cry: :cry:

vegasriverjunkie
04-11-2005, 09:12 PM
I need to watch this fight since I missed the last two showings. I partied with this crew back in october at Tangerine when they finish filming the deal for spike tv.

unleashed
04-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Sorry about the time confusion, I have dish and im in Seal Beach so not sure about differences....hahah WWE..maybe when I was 15. Lidell/Couture should be a good one. I'll watch it at the river hopefully. Poor Shamrock got worked Saturday...definitly looked stunned!
Deano

Totally IncapASSitated
04-11-2005, 10:21 PM
The Grifffin v. Bonnar fight was probably one of the best fights in UFC history...those fools bashed each other's heads in for three straight rounds!!! The Shamrock v. Franklin fight looked like it was rigged, considering Shamrock kicked the shit out of Tito Ortiz not long ago.
Who do you all have your $$$ on....Couture or Liddell??????

vegasriverjunkie
04-11-2005, 10:34 PM
I h :D http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/2f603a1b/d6bd/__sr_/6810.jpg?phw82WCB6b.q0JjL ave to go with Couture even though I pinned him down and took his belt

Totally IncapASSitated
04-11-2005, 11:05 PM
I h :D http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/2f603a1b/d6bd/__sr_/6810.jpg?phw82WCB6b.q0JjL ave to go with Couture even though I pinned him down and took his belt
LOL....yeah and I had to stop sparring with Liddell cuz I was beating him up to bad!!!!!! :boxingguy

Newcastle
04-11-2005, 11:09 PM
LOL....yeah and I had to stop sparring with Liddell cuz I was beating him up to bad!!!!!! :boxingguy
U still in LHC or you go back to C-town?

Totally IncapASSitated
04-11-2005, 11:15 PM
U still in LHC or you go back to C-town?
Just got home a little while ago...what r u fools up to?

Newcastle
04-11-2005, 11:34 PM
Partied it up last night at Mad Dog's. I polished off 1/2 that bottle of Kettle with a couple Rockstars before even going out...Musta had about 10 beers after that. Wow, haven't been that drunk in a lonnnngggg time. Might as well have been Thursday, cuz TNN was in full effect.
Everyone's already out for the night. I just had to stay up to watch Spike. Round 1 is over...knock down drag out so far

Newcastle
04-12-2005, 12:34 AM
Killer fights...I hope Spike keeps airing these fights. I'm too cheap to pay $50 every time they're on PPV.
I don't think the Shamrock fight was setup...when you watch the replay of Rich socking him in the face while he's on his back...you can see his head snap all the way down to the mat a couple times. He was done and not getting up. I think Shamrock just lost

NOTALENT
04-12-2005, 05:25 AM
The Grifffin v. Bonnar fight was probably one of the best fights in UFC history...those fools bashed each other's heads in for three straight rounds!!! The Shamrock v. Franklin fight looked like it was rigged, considering Shamrock kicked the shit out of Tito Ortiz not long ago.
Who do you all have your $$$ on....Couture or Liddell??????
It kinda looked like that at first...I mean shit..he threw two high kicks to the head and on each one he fell???? That second one was where he messed up bad!! he fell backwards allowing frankling to get on top of him in a half guard. and unleash on him!! but it didnt even look like he attempted to get up when he was on the floor..maybe because he took a few to the head. :D u can only take so many..but damn..he was dazed. I was definatley disappointed...but he lost like a champ.

deltarat
04-12-2005, 06:29 AM
Toe to Toe for 15 minutes fricken unbelievable fight. WOW