PDA

View Full Version : ?

uclahater
04-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Does anyone know if Kevin won in the final in Phoenix? :D Kevin tested on friday with a 10.30 in the 10.0 bracket. when I talked to him he had to find 3 tenths before qualifying.
He qualified #1 with a 10.03 time (pretty dam good to knock off three tenths at that lake)
Last I talked to him he was in the semis with a bye run, so he was automatically in the final. so IM just courious to see how he did :D

stoker2001
04-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Does anyone know if Kevin won in the final in Phoenix? :D Kevin tested on friday with a 10.30 in the 10.0 bracket. when I talked to him he had to find 3 tenths before qualifying.
He qualified #1 with a 10.03 time (pretty dam good to knock off three tenths at that lake)
Last I talked to him he was in the semis with a bye run, so he was automatically in the final. so IM just courious to see how he did :Dshot my wad early in the whacker smacker in final round and turned on the big ugly red light :cry: its all good as runner up paid suprisingly well at $550.00 (thanks IHBA).congrats to mike doll from texas as he redeemed himself after red lighting to the jet ski in the gambler (dial your own handicap)class.nice meeting you hater and congrats to you and tony for spanking the field hard in K boats :eat: congrats to John@ J&M in his N2O powered crusader for winning top eliminator :coffeycuphope to see everyone in Red Bluff.will be in havasu on week of 4-29 and might bomb up to needles bash

uclahater
04-12-2005, 03:09 PM
shot my wad early in the whacker smacker in final round and turned on the big ugly red light its all good as runner up paid suprisingly well at $550.00 (thanks IHBA).congrats to mike doll from texas as he redeemed himself after red lighting to the jet ski in the gambler (dial your own handicap)class.nice meeting you hater and congrats to you and tony for spanking the field hard in K boats congrats to John@ J&M in his N2O powered crusader for winning top eliminator :coffeycuphope to see everyone in Red Bluff.will be in havasu on week of 4-29 and might bomb up to needles bash
Kevin your doin it right :notam: Everytime I saw you, you had a smile on your face, and looked like you were having a blast :cool:
Congrats on runner up!!
Now if we could just get that Pussy Ard to come out :coffeycup :confused: Birthdays, Long Beach BLA, BLA, BLA BLA, someday he'll have his prioritys straight :devil: :coffeycup
John @ J&M boat is awesome :notam:

Wicky
04-12-2005, 07:23 PM
Congrats Kevin!!
Wicky

You Te
04-12-2005, 07:34 PM
I took the boat out Kevin, so far so good. :D :D
Good Job KK.

uclahater
04-12-2005, 08:14 PM
Good Job KK.
I would hope there wouldnt be any problems rolling it out of the garage :D :coffeycup
You ever going to make it out to a race TOM :idea:

Clown Midgets
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Kevin your doin it right :notam: Everytime I saw you, you had a smile on your face, and looked like you were having a blast :cool:
Congrats on runner up!!
Now if we could just get that Pussy Ard to come out :coffeycup :confused: Birthdays, Long Beach BLA, BLA, BLA BLA, someday he'll have his prioritys straight :devil: :coffeycup
John @ J&M boat is awesome :notam:
This Ard fellow seems to have his prioritys right and thus his head on striaght. Probably charming and good looking as well.

uclahater
04-12-2005, 08:36 PM
This Ard fellow seems to have his prioritys right and thus his head on striaght. Probably charming and good looking as well.
For a gay guy hes alright :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Clown Midgets
04-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Just because IM short, and fat doesnt make me Gay!!! Now go bac\k to bench racers where you can get your fudge packed. ;)
Hater
you just cant make more than 2 nice post in a row can you :idea: I think you need anger therapy, and to get a life :hammer2:

stoker2001
04-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Good Job KK.good to hear it :coffeycup how did ard's do?mine is stored at havasu waiting for 4-28.you guys planning on friday early AM launch at windsor?

You Te
04-13-2005, 07:03 AM
I would hope there wouldnt be any problems rolling it out of the garage :D :coffeycup
You ever going to make it out to a race TOM :idea:
That's ok Hater, when I race you, you will be wishing my boat was in the garage.
I might go sometime, I don't get much time off work.

You Te
04-13-2005, 07:09 AM
Oh yea, I hear Ard is hot and well endowed but I doubt there is any truth to it.

You Te
04-13-2005, 07:15 AM
good to hear it :coffeycup how did ard's do?mine is stored at havasu waiting for 4-28.you guys planning on friday early AM launch at windsor?
We have not tested Mr. Ards yet, between me working and him screwing off all the time we have not hooked up.
I plan on friday morning. I still need more break-in time on the motor, right now play time is in short supply.

STVBOY
04-13-2005, 08:15 AM
We have not tested Mr. Ards yet, between me working and him screwing off all the time we have not hooked up.
I plan on friday morning. I still need more break-in time on the motor, right now play time is in short supply.
Get that dam motor broke in!!Every year you are breaking in a new motor!! :D

You Te
04-13-2005, 11:25 AM
Get that dam motor broke in!!Every year you are breaking in a new motor!! :D
I got a lot of motors.

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 02:25 PM
Oh yea, I hear Ard is hot and well endowed but I doubt there is any truth to it.
Are you calling Clown Midgets a liar?

You Te
04-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Are you calling Clown Midgets a liar?
I think CM has the facts confused. :idea:

Roland the Fisherman
04-13-2005, 03:18 PM
I think CM has the facts confused. :idea:
You couldn't handle the facts!

You Te
04-13-2005, 07:28 PM
You couldn't handle the facts!
Are you saying the facts are to large to handle?

stoker2001
04-14-2005, 03:35 AM
Congrats Kevin!!
Wickythanks,you making BBSP?

Wicky
04-14-2005, 07:26 AM
It's not looking too promising at this point. :frown: