PDA

View Full Version : Hey LVNLIFES

uclahater
04-12-2005, 08:09 AM
GO RAIDERS
Nice meetin you :cool: You have a great family, :cool:
Are you guys goin to red bluff or do you just go out to phoenix?
Later
The "unpopular" Hater

Mrs Luvnlife
04-12-2005, 09:12 AM
:D :D YEAH BABY!! :D :D
Hey Jimmy.....Very nice meeting you too!! You and Tony (& wifey) are great peeps!! ;)
Wow, I had such a blast in Phoenix!! We are seriously considering Red Bluff, we haven't ventured there yet, but I think it would be fun. What about you guys??
Noone knows Hater...noone's met him....he's one of those. :jawdrop: :D :D
Mrs Luvnlife <---------Thinking Hater is a great guy!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 09:18 AM
:D :D YEAH BABY!! :D :D
Hey Jimmy.....Very nice meeting you too!! You and Tony (& wifey) are great peeps!! ;)
Wow, I had such a blast in Phoenix!! We are seriously considering Red Bluff, we haven't ventured there yet, but I think it would be fun. What about you guys??
Noone knows Hater...noone's met him....he's one of those. :jawdrop: :D :D
Mrs Luvnlife <---------Thinking Hater is a great guy!!! :D
Heads up Jen. We may be going now. Sean was talking about it yesterday. :eek:

uclahater
04-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Red Bluff is one of the funnest races out there :D My wife, and I are gettin away from the kids that weekend, and goin up. The hole town gets into that race :D
by the way your rig you had in phoenix is awesome!! What do you pull with it?

Mrs Luvnlife
04-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Red Bluff is one of the funnest races out there :D My wife, and I are gettin away from the kids that weekend, and goin up. The hole town gets into that race :D
Thanks.....we pull our 23' Eagle with it....Cale would love to be pulling something like this with it, but I just can't get into giving him the approval for racing :squiggle: :2purples: :D :D, I'd much rather spectate!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112DSC01177.JPG
I love those 'get away from the kids' weekends!! :rollside: I'm on my way to check the dates :D .

dmontzsta
04-12-2005, 11:19 AM
I was hitchiking once and some guy in a chevy truck picked me up and gave me a ride, then I started talking to him and it turns out it was this hater fellow, not a bad guy, he isnt fat like they say either. :D

uclahater
04-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Thanks.....we pull our 23' Eagle with it....Cale would love to be pulling something like this with it, but I just can't get into giving him the approval for racing , I'd much rather spectate!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1112DSC01177.JPG
I love those 'get away from the kids' weekends!! :rollside: I'm on my way to check the dates :D .
My superstock boat would look great in a rig like that :rollside: :rollside:
I take it your husband doesnt use my pholosophy :devil: "Its better to ask for forgiveness, than permission" :idea:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-12-2005, 11:25 AM
My superstock boat would look great in a rig like that :rollside: :rollside:
I take it your husband doesnt use my pholosophy :devil: "Its better to ask for forgiveness, than permission" :idea:
Funny thing is, I don't think he'd be forgiven either!! :jawdrop: :D I tried to talk him into just having the trailer, but not the racing to go along with it :D. Scares the crap outta me!! :cry:
YOUR superstock WOULD look great...we'll tow it for you! :D :rollside:

uclahater
04-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Funny thing is, I don't think he'd be forgiven either!! I tried to talk him into just having the trailer, but not the racing to go along with it . Scares the crap outta me!! YOUR superstock WOULD look great...we'll tow it for you! :
Scares the crap outta my wife to :frown: Thats why IM not drivin it :cry: :cry: :cry:
Id have the best lookin rig out there if you guys did the towin :D :notam: :coffeycup

Mrs Luvnlife
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Scares the crap outta my wife to :frown: Thats why IM not drivin it :cry: :cry: :cry:
Id have the best lookin rig out there if you guys did the towin :D :notam: :coffeycup
Oh dang...you too???!!! Poor thing! :jawdrop:
LOL!!! I'm all about the towin part!! :D

lucky
04-12-2005, 11:52 AM
ahhhhh so you are going to redbluff -- :idea: spectator ?

uclahater
04-12-2005, 01:22 PM
ahhhhh so you are going to redbluff -- :idea: spectator ?
Yep :coffeycup :D They have to much fun :lightsabe plus I need my wife to point out who you are to me :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-12-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey Hater :D - Enlighten me, can ya....are there any kind of MH spots at the Red Bluff races, or do we just hotel it?? Thanks in advance.
Jen/Mrs LL

uclahater
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
I will find out, and let you know. I do know that the hotels fill up quick, its a small po-dunk town, so if you are going to get a hotel make a reservation now :idea: :idea:

LUVNLIFE
04-13-2005, 03:47 AM
Hey Hater it was nice meeting you also. I'm sure our paths will cross again, heck I didn't even get to buy you a Pepsi. BTW you are not fat :rollside: I'll have Jen call about moho spots today. Thanks for the kind words. Cale

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 05:40 AM
I will find out, and let you know. I do know that the hotels fill up quick, its a small po-dunk town, so if you are going to get a hotel make a reservation now :idea: :idea:
It's okay, I won't make you do the work :D....I figured you were a regular for the RB races and thought you may know. I'll check into it, thanks! :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 06:46 AM
I will call Debbie today and see what info. I can find out too!

uclahater
04-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey Hater it was nice meeting you also. I'm sure our paths will cross again, heck I didn't even get to buy you a Pepsi. BTW you are not fat :rollside: I'll have Jen call about moho spots today. Thanks for the kind words. Cale
Thanks for offering a helping hand out there. If I wouldnt have found somebody I would have grabbed you in a second :cool: I hadnt watched a race from up close since we started this, so I figured I was due, and it was awesome.
See ya in Red Bluff
Jim
I've lost 22lbs so I've slimed down some 18 more to go :cry: :cry:

uclahater
04-13-2005, 06:57 AM
It's okay, I won't make you do the work :D....I figured you were a regular for the RB races and thought you may know. I'll check into it, thanks! :)
I've got an E-Mail into Dave Rankin. He has a motor home that he takes to the events so I figured he would know. I'll lat you know when he responds back :cool:

boat030
04-13-2005, 06:58 AM
You guys should definately check out Red Bluff, that place goes off especially the Friday night show and shine downtown.
It was great hanging out with you guys on Sunday Thanks for the beers :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:06 AM
You guys should definately check out Red Bluff, that place goes off especially the Friday night show and shine downtown.
Will you be at Ming this weekend?

Jetboatguru
04-13-2005, 07:10 AM
It was great Meeting the luvnlifes and the 277s this weekend. I wish we had more time to hang out with you guys. Did Jr end up towing the wagon all the way back to the Totorhome? :p
For Red Bluff, there is no place to park the Toterhome to watch the race but we can get it a spot in the park/track that would make it convenient. I will have my trailer and will be staying in it all weeknd so I never really leave the track. You guys are welcome to do the same with the Toter. Thanks for the support on the Kboat!!

boat030
04-13-2005, 07:15 AM
Will you be at Ming this weekend?
For sure!! and I actually get too drive so I won't look so lost and confused as I did in Phoenix

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:17 AM
For sure!! and I actually get too drive so I won't look so lost and confused as I did in Phoenix
Good deal. Actually you looked like you were having fun. ;) See you out there.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:23 AM
I've lost 22lbs so I've slimed down some 18 more to go :cry: :cry:
:eek: :eek: There won't be anything left of ya!! :D ;)
I've got an E-Mail into Dave Rankin. He has a motor home that he takes to the events so I figured he would know. I'll lat you know when he responds back
Oh, you're too kind...thanks. Just let me know, or else I can check into it, not a problem at all!!

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:27 AM
Mikey!!!! :D How the hell are ya?? :D
It was good to see ya on Sunday....you finally had a chance to partake in the beer festivities.....now wouldn't you say that's funner than the racing!?!?! :hammer2: :D Just messin with ya!
Tracey was SOOOO funny.....where's my friend??!! Mike....I need to cheer for him!!!! She was so happy when she saw you!! :D

Jetboatguru
04-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Hey Mrs luvnlife, read my post from above.. :p :p

boat030
04-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Good deal. Actually you looked like you were having fun. ;) See you out there.
I was having fun, it's just hard to watch when your used to being out there running.

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:31 AM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]It was great Meeting the luvnlifes and the 277s this weekend. I wish we had more time to hang out with you guys. Did Jr end up towing the wagon all the way back to the Totorhome? :p
Great meeting you too.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:34 AM
It was great Meeting the luvnlifes and the 277s this weekend. I wish we had more time to hang out with you guys. Did Jr end up towing the wagon all the way back to the Totorhome? :p
For Red Bluff, there is no place to park the Toterhome to watch the race but we can get it a spot in the park/track that would make it convenient. I will have my trailer and will be staying in it all weeknd so I never really leave the track. You guys are welcome to do the same with the Toter. Thanks for the support on the Kboat!!
Tony....it was so nice to meet you and your wife! You guys have a very nice set up there!!! Great racing, by the way! ;)
:D LOL......he pulled it as far as he could, then needed some assistance. :D
Thanks for the info on Red Bluff. Sounds like a good time that's for sure. :)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Your turn!! :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:39 AM
So then, are you my contact for the toterhome getting in the track :D or would I need to contact someone about it? Thanks!!

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:41 AM
I actually get too drive so I won't look so lost and confused as I did in Phoenix
:D :D
You looked a little better after a beer though! :D

boat030
04-13-2005, 08:10 AM
:D :D
You looked a little better after a beer though! :D
If you think I looked better after one beer you should see how good I look after you've had 3 or 4 ;)

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 09:13 AM
If you think I looked better after one beer you should see how good I look after you've had 3 or 4 ;)
:hammer2: LMAO!!!! :D :D
I meant you looked a little less lost and confused after a beer! :)

boat030
04-13-2005, 09:17 AM
yeah the beer definately helped, are you guys coming up to Ming this weekend, If you are we'll put Cale to work, we need somebody to launch the boat??

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 09:20 AM
yeah the beer definately helped, are you guys coming up to Ming this weekend, If you are we'll put Cale to work, we need somebody to launch the boat??
I'm hoping so, at least one day...the weather looks great.
Absolutely, he'd do it in a heartbeat for ya, I'm sure. I'll tell him to check out the thread when he gets home and figure out our plan.

boat030
04-13-2005, 09:24 AM
cool just, let me know, I'm sure there's some beers in it for him.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 09:29 AM
cool just, let me know, I'm sure there's some beers in it for him.
Oh shoot.....beers?? :supp: I think he's already in the truck waiting to launch!! :D :D :) J/K!!!!!!
No problem....we'll let ya know for sure!!

Jetboatguru
04-13-2005, 09:35 AM
You can definitely get your Toter into the pitsand it will be tough to get rooms in red Bluff right now. Lots of people stay in the pits at night. There is a campground that is just around the corner from if you choose to do that. The Pits are way more fun. Tell the little man if he can pull the wagon over to where we are, he can get in the boat when we fire it up.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 11:09 AM
You can definitely get your Toter into the pitsand it will be tough to get rooms in red Bluff right now. Lots of people stay in the pits at night. There is a campground that is just around the corner from if you choose to do that. The Pits are way more fun. Tell the little man if he can pull the wagon over to where we are, he can get in the boat when we fire it up.
Hey thanks Tony. I just wasn't sure, since we're not racing, if we would be allowed to have our TOHO in the pits or not. Either way, we can always find some place to park it and crash out.
Josh was definitely practicing up for pullin that wagon somewhere, maybe that's what he's got in mind. :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
04-13-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey Mike I would be glad to help you out. Gotta get to learning. We can be there both days and I would love to lend a hand. Thanks.

LUVNLIFE
04-13-2005, 06:32 PM
How can we go about this Tony? We are way interested in going. PM me if you can. Thanks, Cale

lucky
04-14-2005, 06:11 AM
Yep :coffeycup :D They have to much fun :lightsabe plus I need my wife to point out who you are to me :D :D
lol - good see ya there - :D