PDA

View Full Version : Las Vegas Nhra Nationals

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 08:23 AM
VIVA LAS VEGAS! Well TEAM INTEGRA is ready, Hopefully we'll be on our game again and our Drivers reaction time will be up to par!!..If we can just keep Ben's mind on the car and not ASHLEY FORCE we should do OK!! :sqeyes: Team GSTH will be in attendance as will be INFOMANIAC :p ...We'll be there for 6 days so come on by the pits to say "HI" ....HOPEFULLY WILL SEE YA"LL THERE...
AIN"T NOTHING LIKE THE SWEET SMELL OF NITRO!!!
EDDIE/ UNFORGIVEN

Sleek-Jet
04-12-2005, 08:25 AM
I'll be sure and stop by.... See you guys there...

Chase
04-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Make sure you order the small beer instead of the large beer, since there is the same amount of beer in each..... :eek: :hammerhea
At least that is the way it was at Pomona... :cool:
OH and ASHLEY IS SO SWEET...

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 08:34 AM
We'll be up late Friday night so we'll see you Saturday morning. What happened in Tucson?

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 08:41 AM
We'll be up late Friday night so we'll see you Saturday morning. What happened in Tucson?
Matt call when ya get there..we'll be at CIRCUS CIRCUS.. and I'm sure the "sisters" will still be up partying :wink: ...if I can get to bed by 3 I'll be ok :hammer2: ....TUCSON??? well...ummm...you see...well, we didn't make the show :umm: ..number 9 qualifying don't cut it... :hammerhea . :o :(

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Matt call when ya get there..we'll be at CIRCUS CIRCUS.. and I'm sure the "sisters" will still be up partying :wink: ...if I can get to bed by 3 I'll be ok :hammer2: ....TUCSON??? well...ummm...you see...well, we didn't make the show :umm: ..number 9 qualifying don't cut it... :hammerhea . :o :(
I'll call ya. Too bad about Tucson. :(

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 08:50 AM
I'll call ya. Too bad about Tucson. :(
Guess I'll be using your old boat when the new one gets here...best way to sell it ...me and my friends using it...what do you think??
Hey you still thinking about getting "married" while your in LV for the race??

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 09:01 AM
Over all points still looking good though! :cool:

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Over all points still looking good though! :cool:
We're still in the hunt in Division, but we have to make a STRONG run this weekend to get back on top :D ..Sometimes you have to be on TOP, makes you feel like your in control :hammer2: :D :idea:

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Hey you still thinking about getting "married" while your in LV for the race??
What...and no bachlor party at the Red Room 1st ???? :confused:
Eddie...is it gonna be a double wedding :D :D

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:11 AM
What...and no bachlor party at the Red Room 1st ???? :confused:
HMMMM we'll have to do something about that......
Double wedddddding??? Is there something someones not telling me or is she gonna spring it on me????
Or could it be Jordy...he's got a new squeeze....I think love is in the air...or is it JELLO SHOTS

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:13 AM
I heard that you were gonna throw Jello Shots instead of rice at your wedding :D :D

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:16 AM
I heard that you were gonna throw Jello Shots instead of rice at your wedding :D :D
I'll throw the rice at MATTS wedding...someone would kill me if I wasted a jello shot :hammerhea ...you know how she is when it comes to Jello shots :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Double wedddddding??? Is there something someones not telling me or is she gonna spring it on me????
Or could it be Jordy...he's got a new squeeze....I think love is in the air...or is it JELLO SHOTS
Do me a favor and BE QUIET FOR ONCE. GEEZ :wink:

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:28 AM
I'll throw the rice at MATTS wedding...someone would kill me if I wasted a jello shot :hammerhea ...you know how she is when it comes to Jello shots :eek:
I guess you did miss something....I thought we were supposed to throw the Jello to the Bride and Groom during the ceremony.... :D :D that way the bride would be ready for the Honeymoon and the Groom would say 'I Do; LMAO

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Do me a favor and BE QUIET FOR ONCE. GEEZ :wink:
it;s so nice that you got your voice back...hows the bruise on the butt doing?? :jawdrop:
We will be talking about you this weekend since you won't be there...Tell Sean to call me tonight...we have to finish our "PLANS" :idea:

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:33 AM
it;s so nice that you got your voice back...hows the bruise on the butt doing?? :jawdrop:
We will be talking about you this weekend since you won't be there...Tell Sean to call me tonight...we have to finish our "PLANS" :idea:
Eddie....have Sean get ahold of me so we can discuss the Beer Biatch role for someone at the end of the month :D :D

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:35 AM
I guess you did miss something....I thought we were supposed to throw the Jello to the Bride and Groom during the ceremony.... :D :D that way the bride would be ready for the Honeymoon and the Groom would say 'I Do; LMAO
We will be throwing something at the bride and groom....but not jello shots...I'll just give her a bottle of Patron...I like how Matt got out of getting her a ring..."Look Honey WE just got a new boat" Funny how some women want a ring...Some are happy with a new boat or a NEW BLOWER!!

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 09:37 AM
Eddie....have Sean get ahold of me so we can discuss the Beer Biatch role for someone at the end of the month :D :D
Oh I have the perfect BEER BIATCH in mind.....hey DIA....what ya doing at the end of the month??? she's gonna kill me

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 09:52 AM
I am sorry I can't recall either of your numbers to give him. :D :D Good thing he is out of the office today and not on HB. :D

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:54 AM
Oh I have the perfect BEER BIATCH in mind.....hey DIA....what ya doing at the end of the month??? she's gonna kill me
Maybe not...she may want to reconsider when she finds out that the pay is gonna be in Jello....
that may bring another out of the woodwork to help her out :) :)

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 09:55 AM
I am sorry I can't recall either of your numbers to give him. :D :D Good thing he is out of the office today and not on HB. :D
That's ok...we don't need the biatch today :D :D
We have time to put the plan together :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 10:01 AM
So...............back to those races. :cool:

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 10:04 AM
Don't you just hate it when ya lose :wink:

Her454
04-12-2005, 10:12 AM
There's a better chance of you winning Ms. America than me ever getting married again. :D
that may bring another out of the woodwork to help her out :) :)
You should know by now she can hold her own.............. but just in case.... ;)
Don't you just hate it when ya lose :wink:
not yet..........................

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 10:15 AM
There's a better chance of you winning Ms. America than me ever getting married again.
Man I dodged the bullet on that one...PC had me worried...I hate to be "PUNKED" again at the races

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 10:21 AM
ok, back to the races...see PC brings up jello shots and see where this all goes too..So Dia, it's for sure your not coming but Sean is???

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 10:35 AM
There's a better chance of you winning Ms. America than me ever getting married again. :D
You should know by now she can hold her own.............. but just in case.... ;)
not yet..........................
T...you're getting too predictable....I knew that you'd come out of the woodwork LMAO

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
ok, back to the races...see PC brings up jello shots and see where this all goes too..So Dia, it's for sure your not coming but Sean is???
but don't Jello and racing go together....kinda like love and marriage :D :D
Damm...I can't wait for the Finals in Pomona....that's gonna be fun :) :)

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 10:40 AM
T...you're getting too predictable....I knew that you'd come out of the woodwork LMAO
she couldn't help herself...the lure of the JELLO SHOTS. :p ...and to get a dig in on me, bad enough that DIA isn't being nice but you have to lure "T" out in the open...you know how she gets.... :argue:

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 10:45 AM
she couldn't help herself...the lure of the JELLO SHOTS. :p ...and to get a dig in on me, bad enough that DIA isn't being nice but you have to lure "T" out in the open...you know how she gets.... :argue:
Sorry eddie...sometimes I can't help myself....T's 1st jello shot was free...now...well...like I said...I can't wait for the finals in November :) :)

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Sorry eddie...sometimes I can't help myself....T's 1st jello shot was free...now...well...like I said...I can't wait for the finals in November :) :)
I can't wait either...thinking about renting our own motor coach for the event...that way we can stay in the pits all weekend....might have to find a tent trailer for Jordy...we know how he gets on J shots

Party Cat
04-12-2005, 11:06 AM
I can't wait either...thinking about renting our own motor coach for the event...that way we can stay in the pits all weekend....might have to find a tent trailer for Jordy...we know how he gets on J shots
That would work for T.....just a quick kick down a few stairs and she'd be in the pits ready to work :D :D
As for Jordy...November's a long way off...he may be a changed man by then :D :D or in Rehab trying to revive his liver....

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 11:39 AM
I have no idea. :rolleyes: You talked to him. :D I thought we were going to the Ming races this weekend???

boater72
04-12-2005, 01:33 PM
There's a better chance of you winning Ms. America than me ever getting married again.
Man I dodged the bullet on that one...PC had me worried...I hate to be "PUNKED" again at the races
Are you still mad? You know I had nothing to do with you being "PUNKED"
See you there as I am leaving in the AM. Email me your cell if your not going with Ben..
L8r Jeff :rolleyes:

Jordy
04-12-2005, 01:46 PM
we know how he gets on J shots
Yeah, and if you and your flakey wife would show up for the Jello Mangina Smackdown you would see the real story. ;) :D
For now, show up or shut up. :D

trailerpark_tj
04-12-2005, 01:46 PM
Should be a tough field of alcohol dragsters with 24 entries.
Looks like we won't be there this weekend. I'm going to send someone over to meet you Eddie. Former boat racer who recently acquired a top fuel operation and should be debuting later this year.
I'll shoot you a PM.
Have fun guys.

I Feel the Need...
04-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Eddie, what are you talking about????? LOL :shift:
Ben really got you on that one....

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Should be a tough field of alcohol dragsters with 24 entries.
Looks like we won't be there this weekend. I'm going to send someone over to meet you Eddie. Former boat racer who recently acquired a top fuel operation and should be debuting later this year.
I'll shoot you a PM.
Have fun guys.
WOW! 24 cars. Eddie you better have your act together.
Jordy-I kinda spilled the beans. Not the who part of it though! :)

Jordy
04-12-2005, 02:54 PM
Jordy-I kinda spilled the beans. Not the who part of it though! :)
Damn, don't tell Dia any secrets, she drinks. :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Damn, don't tell Dia any secrets, she drinks. :D :D :D
Prove it! Ok don't never mind. :D Atleast I stayed on my own 2 feet all weekend. :D

Jordy
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Prove it! Ok don't never mind. :D Atleast I stayed on my own 2 feet all weekend. :D
I stayed on your 2 feet for a while too, but you were sitting down. ;) :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 03:10 PM
I stayed on your 2 feet for a while too, but you were sitting down. ;) :D
Good thing there is no proof of that either. :wink: And no it was not Coors Light Cove. :wink:

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Are you still mad? You know I had nothing to do with you being "PUNKED"
See you there as I am leaving in the AM. Email me your cell if your not going with Ben..
L8r Jeff :rolleyes:
Jeff, nope not mad..Ben's got one coming....it was fun ride home though except for the bad news....I'm leaving here tomorrow around 11:00 checking in at the room and going to the track...call my cell tomorrow afternoon ...I got to pick up TEAM GSTH at the airport around 9:00 so we can go drinking afterwards....KELLY and "patron" will he survive.........

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 03:23 PM
Eddie, what are you talking about????? LOL :shift:
Ben really got you on that one....
Doug, my dear bottom end man....just remember...I can drop wrenches or spray alot of brake clean... :eek: :hammerhea :wink: ...hey are you ready to play?????I think Ben has got ASHLEY FORCE on the brain.......

Unforgiven
04-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Yeah, and if you and your flakey wife would show up for the Jello Mangina Smackdown you would see the real story. ;) :D
For now, show up or shut up. :D
show up??? every event you show up for ends up in the same result....you holding a trailer up or a wall or tree or keeping a boat upright.....
what the hell you been up too?...DIA did spill the beans ...so are you gonna pm me with the new girlfriend info or do I just ask you over the forums :idea: ..or is it a secret...oops I'm bad :jawdrop: ...I let it out :hammer2: ..

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 04:04 PM
show up??? every event you show up for ends up in the same result....you holding a trailer up or a wall or tree or keeping a boat upright.....
what the hell you been up too?...DIA did spill the beans ...so are you gonna pm me with the new girlfriend info or do I just ask you over the forums :idea: ..or is it a secret...oops I'm bad :jawdrop: ...I let it out :hammer2: ..
Dia is going to kick your butt! BIG MOUTH!

Jordy
04-12-2005, 04:20 PM
DIA did spill the beans ...so are you gonna pm me with the new girlfriend info or do I just ask you over the forums :idea: ..or is it a secret...oops I'm bad :jawdrop: ...I let it out :hammer2: ..
It's a little early to be putting any kind of title on anything, other than putting Dia in the big mouth category. :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-12-2005, 05:27 PM
It's a little early to be putting any kind of title on anything, other than putting Dia in the big mouth category. :D
He knows nothing. I just said Jordy was in a good mood and said he has a new friend. Geez. Eddie you blow everything out of proportion. :squiggle:
I do not have a big mouth. Really I don't! :rolleyes: :D

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday!

Phat Matt
04-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Thursday, Friday Saturday and Sunday!
Are you going to the races, or just to Vegas?

Silver
04-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Are you going to the races, or just to Vegas?
And playing....taking some girls with me.

Infomaniac
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
And playing....taking some girls with me.
Dude fix me up !!! :D I will be arriving about 5:45 tomorrow afternoon.

Hustler
04-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Unforgivin, Good luck out there but I got to root for my boys on the Peen-Rite team :D

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 05:24 AM
He knows nothing. I just said Jordy was in a good mood and said he has a new friend. Geez. Eddie you blow everything out of proportion. :squiggle:
I do not have a big mouth. Really I don't! :rolleyes: :D
DIA=BIG MOUTH???? we'll have to start a poll...but we can always ask MR RACER... :argue:

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Dude fix me up !!! :D I will be arriving about 5:45 tomorrow afternoon.
info you got a car lined up or do ya need a ride??

Infomaniac
04-13-2005, 06:16 AM
info you got a car lined up or do ya need a ride??
I got a car man. just no sweetie.

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 06:21 AM
I got a car man. just no sweetie.
it's vegas....we can find you a sweetie...if not there's "T's" sister :rolleyes:
and RON, when ya take all the clutch guys out to dinner...don't forget me...see ya in VEGAS!!!!

diggler
04-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Eddie, where the hell ya been?

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 06:41 AM
Eddie, where the hell ya been?
working and racing...only time I'm at home is when I come back to work...we got a full plate for the rest of the year...wrenching on the car and now a boat keeps me real busy....I need to quit something....maybe my job...I'll have more time for me :crossx: ....is your boat ready yet??? Call my cell this afternoon....I'll be on the road.....

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 06:53 AM
working and racing...only time I'm at home is when I come back to work...we got a full plate for the rest of the year...wrenching on the car and now a boat keeps me real busy....I need to quit something....maybe my job...I'll have more time for me :crossx: ....is your boat ready yet??? Call my cell this afternoon....I'll be on the road.....
Hey Mouth call me at work today I need some info. from you on Redbluff. Thanx

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 06:56 AM
Hey Mouth..........................
Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black........ :D :D :D
If 3 peeps know a secret....it's only a secret if 2 of em are dead :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:01 AM
Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black........ :D :D :D
If 3 peeps know a secret....it's only a secret if 2 of em are dead :D
Not at all. Unforgiven has me beat. :D

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 07:30 AM
Not at all. Unforgiven has me beat. :D
Beat or not....weren't you the one with loose lips first :D :D

Jordy
04-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Good point PC. You know, I don't recall seeing Eddie at the race this weeked, yet somehow he's in possession of some information that only Miss Dia was told, and was told to keep on the down low and off the boards. Loose lips sink ships. ;)

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:39 AM
[QUOTE=Jordy]Good point PC. You know, I don't recall seeing Eddie at the race this weeked, yet somehow he's in possession of some information that only Miss Dia was told, and was told to keep on the down low and off the boards. Loose lips sink ships. ;)[/QUOTE
It was on the down low. He has no details. And I did not put it on the boards. Mr. BIG MOUTH did. :cry: :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:40 AM
Hey now leave my lips out of this. :p :D

Jordy
04-13-2005, 07:42 AM
It was on the down low. He has no details. And I did not put it on the boards. Mr. BIG MOUTH did. :cry: :cry:
And if it was truly on the down low, he wouldn't have any details to put on the board. I do believe you're missing the point of this exercise. :idea: :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-13-2005, 07:50 AM
And if it was truly on the down low, he wouldn't have any details to put on the board. I do believe you're missing the point of this exercise. :idea: :D
I'm outta this one....but you shoulda told me Jordy, I was drinkin and I still woulda kept it a secret!!! :D ;) Ya gotta watch that Dia!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

Infomaniac
04-13-2005, 07:51 AM
it's vegas....we can find you a sweetie...if not there's "T's" sister :rolleyes:
and RON, when ya take all the clutch guys out to dinner...don't forget me...see ya in VEGAS!!!!
Actually "T's" sister is my first choice. But unfortunately I am not her first choice. Serious heart damage :frown: . I will probably have to rent a sweetie.

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:51 AM
I am not missing anything. Just trying to place the blame on the correct person. :D I am inocent darn it. :D

Jordy
04-13-2005, 07:54 AM
I am not missing anything. Just trying to place the blame on the correct person. :D I am inocent darn it. :D
But who did he hear it from???? :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 07:55 AM
Hey Jen check your PM's I will give you ALL the details. So then you can not tell Jordy's secret too. :D :D
J/K Jordy ;)

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Good point PC. You know, I don't recall seeing Eddie at the race this weeked, yet somehow he's in possession of some information that only Miss Dia was told, and was told to keep on the down low and off the boards. Loose lips sink ships. ;)
I guess that makes you Mrs. BIG MOUTH :D :D

Jordy
04-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Hey Jen check your PM's I will give you ALL the details. So then you can not tell Jordy's secret too. :D :D
J/K Jordy ;)
And I was under the impression you were joking when you said you were going to come on here and start a thread about it... :jawdrop: :hammer2: :idea: :D
p.s. It seems that it's not much of a secret anymore now huh??? :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:06 AM
But who did he hear it from???? :D
Umm I guess that would have been me. But it was not like I just said hey guess what? I was sort of defending you. Oh never mind geez.

Jordy
04-13-2005, 08:07 AM
I was sort of defending you. Oh never mind geez.
Holy shit, it's getting deep in here now. You mind if I call you Digger from here on out??? :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Holy shit, it's getting deep in here now. You mind if I call you Digger from here on out??? :D :D :D
I was really. Darn it. I give up.
:(

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 08:12 AM
Hey Dia...do you board a boat with Sandy feet ???? :wink:

Jordy
04-13-2005, 08:14 AM
And then they said that if I didn't tell them a secret they were going to tickle me, so I HAD to tell them something... :D

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the backing Jordy...see DIA now we all know the truth....But Jordy, she was not the only one to spill the beans...I have other informants that were at the race

Jordy
04-13-2005, 08:43 AM
I have other informants that were at the race
So what you're saying is that Digger told them too??? :D :D :D

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the backing Jordy...see DIA now we all know the truth....But Jordy, she was not the only one to spill the beans...I have other informants that were at the race
Eddie...not sure if why you're going that direction...but I'm a little worried about you having informants on Jordy's Social/Sex life :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Or is this another secret :eek: :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:45 AM
So what you're saying is that Digger told them too??? :D :D :D
I told no one anything at the races. I am going back to West were it is safe. :wink:
And thanks again Eddie. :hammerhea

Jordy
04-13-2005, 08:46 AM
I told no one anything at the races.
So you waited until you left the races huh??? Bet that was killing you. :D

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Eddie...not sure if why you're going that direction...but I'm a little worried about you having informants on Jordy's Social/Sex life :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
Or is this another secret :eek: :eek:
no info on his sex life...but I still have boat racing friends and they were around when Jordy was announcing to Dia he found a new "friend" we are actually happy for him...I can't wait to meet his new "JELLO SWEETHEART"

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:49 AM
I did not talk to the big mouth until Monday night. I am done talking to him now. :devil:

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 08:50 AM
you know it was killing her...I had messages on my cell....."please call we have some very important info"" :argue: I thought it was about the races... :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:51 AM
no info on his sex life...but I still have boat racing friends and they were around when Jordy was announcing to Dia he found a new "friend" we are actually happy for him...I can't wait to meet his new "JELLO SWEETHEART"
:confused: :confused:
Tell your spy's to stop following me. :cool:

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 08:51 AM
I did not talk to the big mouth until Monday night. I am done talking to him now. :devil:
no your not you would miss me...besides I'll be around to help out SEAN...you'll never get rid of me!!!

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:52 AM
you know it was killing her...I had messages on my cell....."please call we have some very important info"" :argue: I thought it was about the races... :crossx:
You are full of crap. OMG! :hammerhea

Mrs.Racer277
04-13-2005, 08:53 AM
no your not you would miss me...besides I'll be around to help out SEAN...you'll never get rid of me!!!
He is not racing. And stop talking to me. :mad: ;)

Unforgiven
04-13-2005, 08:54 AM
He is not racing. And stop talking to me. :mad: ;)
hey Dia.......have a nice day

Jordy
04-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Yeah, that sounds more like what happened. :D

Party Cat
04-13-2005, 08:56 AM
...I can't wait to meet his new "JELLO SWEETHEART"
I dunno how well she'll be able to handle 'Jello'....I think you've cornered the market on that one :D :D
But we'll see soon enough :D :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Update on Team Integra
Ran a 5.94
14th qualifier
They will have one round of qualifying tomorrow.
Best of luck to Team Integra :D