PDA

View Full Version : Preconstruction Deals?

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 11:57 AM
Are there any around the AZ lakes and or Golf Courses?

Essex502
04-12-2005, 12:12 PM
What do you consider "a deal"? Value? Free?

Outnumbered
04-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Not sure exactly what you are looking for but demand is so high here that there are lotteries and waiting lists. Investors and sometimes second home-owners are banned from participating in most developments. Pretty hard to get a deal here anymore. Land and home prices are going through the roof.

NashvilleBound
04-12-2005, 12:28 PM
What.....your piggy bank spilling over again???? Need to spend a few mil???? Must be rough :messedup:

ROZ
04-12-2005, 12:28 PM
What do you consider "a deal"? Free?
Free sounds great! :D

AzLakeLizard
04-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Are there any around the AZ lakes and or Golf Courses?
You could always take a peek at Northern AZ.. Lake Powell area.. I know they have things on the burner! (Page AZ)

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
By "deal" I mean Dealeo. My question should have been "Are there any preconstruction developments underway? Example would be... New golf course with townhouses or condos. New lake side condo development with marina, etc..

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 12:39 PM
What.....your piggy bank spilling over again???? Need to spend a few mil???? Must be rough :messedup:
:D

Outnumbered
04-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Golf course community selling and building now 10-15 minutes from Lake Pleasant marina and less than an hour from down-town (rush hour excluded :) )
http://www.vistancia.com/

AzLakeLizard
04-12-2005, 12:54 PM
By "deal" I mean Dealeo. My question should have been "Are there any preconstruction developments underway? Example would be... New golf course with townhouses or condos. New lake side condo development with marina, etc..
Mardonzi would know about that .. but he is on the road down to Phoenix to see the Buffett Concert.
There has been talk about condo's / second homes going across from the National Golf Course here... would end up being more affordable than the homes they are building on the course.
Send Don an Email and I bet he could get you more info! :cool:

NashvilleBound
04-12-2005, 01:09 PM
If you find something dont leave me in the dust.........again;) I wanna play too!

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 02:33 PM
If you find something dont leave me in the dust.........again;) I wanna play too!
Can you believe I still haven't closed on that lot :cool: Nothing wrong but still hasn't moved to hard contract. I'll keep ya informed, we're looking all over not just FL :wink: .
Golf course community selling and building now 10-15 minutes from Lake Pleasant marina and less than an hour from down-town (rush hour excluded )
http://www.vistancia.com/
Thanks Outnumbered, I'll sniff around.
Mardonzi would know about that .. but he is on the road down to Phoenix to see the Buffett Concert.
There has been talk about condo's / second homes going across from the National Golf Course here... would end up being more affordable than the homes they are building on the course.
Send Don an Email and I bet he could get you more info!
Thanks, I'm PM him.

sorry dog
04-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I hear some beach land just opened up around Orange beach/ Pensacola. :D

NashvilleBound
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Come on RO...get to seeing if this is the right place.....(cuz I have no idea where it is)

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 03:12 PM
I hear some beach land just opened up around Orange beach/ Pensacola. :D
Yup, not many buildings left standing there. Actually, the area was slammed but is coming back. What's odd is some of the big new highrises look perfectly fine but have been condemned because one corner may have settled. Bad deal!

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Come on RO...get to seeing if this is the right place.....(cuz I have no idea where it is)
:confused: Alright Nash, you're taking in code again. Like an old Indian Chief :confused:

NashvilleBound
04-12-2005, 03:26 PM
:confused: Alright Nash, you're taking in code again. Like an old Indian Chief :confused:
OH...pulls the OLD card out.....damn..... :(

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 03:42 PM
OH...pulls the OLD card out.....damn..... :(
I am so lost :notam:

sorry dog
04-12-2005, 03:55 PM
What do you consider "a deal"? Value? Free?
They are never free but I hear there are some preconstruction deals in OC that come with alimony.
So how big are you looking for?

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 04:41 PM
They are never free but I hear there are some preconstruction deals in OC that come with alimony.
So how big are you looking for?
That depends on the contract. Some require very little money before hard contract and some more. I'm willing to look at anything. If I need to unleash the big money I'll just call my buddy Nashvillebound :D

Lake Ape
04-12-2005, 04:46 PM
DR Horton had about 6 lots left at Rancho El Dorado for relatively cheap that are open to investors. They are closing that community out and opening a new one. They are in Maricopa though!

RiverOtter
04-12-2005, 05:03 PM
DR Horton had about 6 lots left at Rancho El Dorado for relatively cheap that are open to investors. They are closing that community out and opening a new one. They are in Maricopa though!
I'll google it, Thanks ape :cool: