PDA

View Full Version : 21st Annual Eliminator Boats Regatta

kidstuf
04-12-2005, 02:36 PM
For everyone who has not yet been informed, I'd like to personally invite you and your family to join us in celebrating our 21st Annual Eliminator Boats Regatta... In sticking with tradition, it will be held the first weekend of May (6-8) in Lake Havasu City, AZ... We have a lot of great raffle prizes this year as well as a ton of fun things planned!
The event schedule is as follows:
Friday Evening
Registration
Cocktail Party
Scavenger Hunt
Saturday Morning
Registration continued
Drivers Meeting
Saturday Afternoon
Group Photo
Helicopter Running Shots
Poker Run
Kids Corner
Stereo Contest
Boat Parade
Saturday Evening
Cocktail Party
Dinner
Awards Presentation
Raffle and Giveaways
We hope to see you out there!!!
Sincerely,
Brandie Leach
For more info and downloadable registration forms please go to our website, or give us a call at (951) 681-1222.

25Elmn8r
04-12-2005, 08:41 PM
Can't Wait!!! First trip of the year for us! See you there.

Charley
04-12-2005, 08:44 PM
IM THERE!!! :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-12-2005, 08:46 PM
Am I invited?
:D

Jetboatguru
04-12-2005, 08:48 PM
That depends on if you have class or not? :rolleyes:

Havasu Hangin'
04-12-2005, 08:50 PM
That depends on if you have class or not? :rolleyes:
It is a well known fact that I have no class.
Admitting you have no class is the first step toward recovery (but I've been trying to recover for over 20 years now).

kidstuf
04-12-2005, 08:55 PM
Can't Wait!!! First trip of the year for us! See you there.
cool!! make sure you come say hi!!

kidstuf
04-12-2005, 09:19 PM
charley and HH,
you guys don't exactly meet the criteria to attend the ELIMINATOR regatta, but i guess you guys could hang out in my boat for a while :D :wink:

INSman
04-12-2005, 09:41 PM
charley and HH,
you guys don't exactly meet the criteria to attend the ELIMINATOR regatta, but i guess you guys could hang out in my boat for a while :D :wink:
damn, lucky bastards !!!!! :sqeyes: :D

Charley
04-12-2005, 10:37 PM
charley and HH,
LIKE I SAID... IM THERE!!!

don johnson
04-13-2005, 05:36 AM
See ya there Brandie.
Just finished putting new motors in the 33 last week. Looking forward to the event, last years was mucho fun!

HavasuDreamin'
04-13-2005, 06:01 AM
Damn................21st annual regatta..........I remember the 7th and 8th annual regatta........was it that long ago??? :mix:

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 06:25 AM
charley and HH,
Thanks...I'll be there!
This will save me from putting some temporary checkers on my boat (never let it be said that I am not a team player).

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 07:24 AM
See ya there Brandie.
Just finished putting new motors in the 33 last week. Looking forward to the event, last years was mucho fun!
new motors?? see you out there!!

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 07:31 AM
Damn................21st annual regatta..........I remember the 7th and 8th annual regatta........was it that long ago??? :mix:
yup 21st... i've been to the regatta every single year since i was 2, which is when we had our 1st regatta! :eek: i can't believe it myself :(

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 07:54 AM
I remember them to I looked forward to them since I was in high school still damn where has the time gone :cry: :cry:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 07:55 AM
yup 21st... i've been to the regatta every single year since i was 2, which is when we had our 1st regatta! :eek: i can't believe it myself :(
Damn Brandie you are getting old ha ha ;)

don johnson
04-13-2005, 08:03 AM
new motors?? see you out there!!
Yup, upgraded from 1025 HP to 1150 HP each. Just trying to keep up with the Jones.....

Dave C
04-13-2005, 09:38 AM
careful don't drink the kool-aid.... its probably spiked with something that will make you do something rather "compulsive" like admitting some other guy is the "worlds best" ;)
and don't feel the need to be polite to 'ol HH.... feel free to tell him his material is getting a bit "stale" :notam:
charley and HH,

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 09:49 AM
and don't feel the need to be polite to 'ol HH.... feel free to tell him his material is getting a bit "stale" :notam:
How about the "tribal flames that were splashed from Ultra" jokes?
:notam:

Dave C
04-13-2005, 10:10 AM
or the ones about certain "overweight" v-bottoms:
"excessive transom weight" disguised by the weight of large coolers jokes either ;)
or large slip #'s but my cooler sho is big and my blowers sho are shiney ;) :rollside:

Three Days Only
04-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Thats the weekend following the poker run!! Guess im not going to show up considering my boat will most likely be in the shop getting a new drive or two. LOL :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 11:09 AM
or "excessive transom weight" disguised by the weight of large coolers jokes either...or I may have large slip #'s but my cooler sho is big and my blowers sho are shiney
I've never used those Eliminator jokes before...but thanks for the ideas.

CornWater
04-13-2005, 11:14 AM
Thats the weekend following the poker run!! Guess im not going to show up considering my boat will most likely be in the shop getting a new drive or two. LOL :D
Way to plan ahead... did you pencil that in your date book??? Or did you go ahead and use the Sharpie for that one?? LMAO :rollside: :rollside:

Dave C
04-13-2005, 01:20 PM
LOL
neither do I cuz I ain't got a big cooler or any of those other things. ;)
I've never used those Eliminator jokes before...but thanks for the ideas.

25Elmn8r
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
Thanks...I'll be there!
This will save me from putting some temporary checkers on my boat (never let it be said that I am not a team player).
Looks to me there are already perm ones on there! :p :D
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/decal_4-9-05.jpg

Dave C
04-13-2005, 02:28 PM
LMAO....
no wonder why there has been so many checkers jokes........ a guilty conscious :rollside: :notam:
Looks to me there are already perm ones on there! :p :D
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/decal_4-9-05.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Looks to me there are already perm ones on there!
Now, now, now...you haters need to calm down. I am just joking with Brandie. I personally think she has a great sense of humor (after all, she sold you clowns some boats).
Brandie...I'm gonna take you up on your offer. However, two questions:
1. Since Charley is coming, we need special equipment. Do you have a child safety seat we could put in the boat so he can see over the dash?
2. Since I don't really want to spend money on gas driving out there, what time are you picking me up?

mbrown2
04-13-2005, 05:56 PM
Brandie, what boat will you be driving for the regatta? We will be out there that weekend...

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Brandie, what boat will you be driving for the regatta? We will be out there that weekend...
I think she will be driving my new 28 :D Daytona that is
Ill look for you when Im out there and say whats up :D

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:02 PM
i'll be in a yellow and blue 28 w/ 525's... make sure you come say hi!

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Now, now, now...you haters need to calm down. I am just joking with Brandie. I personally think she has a great sense of humor (after all, she sold you clowns some boats).
1. Since Charley is coming, we need special equipment. Do you have a child safety seat we could put in the boat so he can see over the dash?
2. Since I don't really want to spend money on gas driving out there, what time are you picking me up?
lol... :notam: i don't have a child safety seat, but i do have a couple phone books... :p
sure we'll pick you up... you don't mind flying do you?? :D pack light!!

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Damn I thought I said reds and greys :cry: :cry: :cry: Now I have to buy a new truck again. i know you arent at work still :D

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:10 PM
I think she will be driving my new 28 :D Daytona that is
Ill look for you when Im out there and say whats up :D
rob... this 28 has you're name all over it :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 08:13 PM
rob... this 28 has you're name all over it :cool:
Brandie dont do this to me I just got the pink slip to mine :cry: :cry: Are you gonna throw in a new white truck or pay to have my red one painted :rollside: .. Oh by the way you never said if you were working still :cool: :p

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Brandie dont do this to me I just got the pink slip to mine :cry: :cry: Are you gonna throw in a new white truck or pay to have my red one painted :rollside: .. Oh by the way you never said if you were working still :cool: :p
i'm always working...
the truck doesn't come with, but i know where i can get you a good deal on one!

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 08:19 PM
i'm always working...
the truck doesn't come with, but i know where i can get you a good deal on one!
Check your pms :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 08:23 PM
sure we'll pick you up... you don't mind flying do you?? :D pack light!!
Do I get to ride inside the plane?

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:28 PM
we'll see how you behave between now and then. :)

Eliminator 4 Life
04-13-2005, 08:30 PM
maybe if you wash it :idea: :D

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 08:46 PM
we'll see how you behave between now and then. :)
I always behave (as far as you know). :notam:
Since I have to pack light, I'll just bring my usual Havasu gear...
1. dolphin shorts
2. mesh half-shirt
3. cowboy boots
:cool:

kidstuf
04-13-2005, 08:51 PM
I always behave (as far as you know). :notam:
Since I have to pack light, I'll just bring my usual Havasu gear...
1. dolphin shorts
2. mesh half-shirt
3. cowboy boots
:cool:
lmao... oh god, i can picture it now!! don't forget the water shoes!! :cool:

mbrown2
04-13-2005, 09:00 PM
Will do...

Havasu Hangin'
04-13-2005, 09:04 PM
lmao... oh god, i can picture it now!! don't forget the water shoes!! :cool:
I also got some great aviator sunglasses and a "rainbow man" 'fro wig for when the party really gets started. I'll even let you borrow it (cuz I'm a giver). :cool:
Or do you think I should just grease up my mullet (AKA- the "Norco Neckwarmer")? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/909er.gif

kidstuf
04-14-2005, 12:24 PM
I also got some great aviator sunglasses and a "rainbow man" 'fro wig for when the party really gets started. I'll even let you borrow it (cuz I'm a giver). :cool:
Or do you think I should just grease up my mullet (AKA- the "Norco Neckwarmer")? http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/909er.gif
norco neckwarmer??
maybe i'll just see you out there :D :wink:

Havasu Hangin'
04-14-2005, 01:01 PM
maybe i'll just see you out there :D :wink:
Should I shave my head? :confused:

25Elmn8r
04-14-2005, 01:25 PM
Calm Down! What are you talking about? I was just pointing out the fact that the #1 Checker hater has checkers on his own boat!!! :hammerhea
Brandie, you are too nice!!! You can't let the Checker Hatin, Delaminator talking knuckle head on your boat! J/K! HH is ok I guess, but he is still a knucklehead!

Dave C
04-14-2005, 01:46 PM
LMAO..... :D
you sure are touchy about those checkers (on your boat)
BTW its called a booster seat. Also you forgot the grecian formula.
HH ... lucky dog. don't forget to take pics for us haters that can't make it. I wanna see how the other 1/2 lives!
Kidstuf... see.. I tried to warn you... run, fast and far away! :)

mbrown2
04-14-2005, 03:38 PM
Kidstuf, you guys really need to purchase the Domain Name Eliminatorboats.com...about once a month, I always end up at that spam site.... :D :hammer2:

OutCole'd
04-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Should I shave my head? :confused:
No, just your back.

kidstuf
04-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Kidstuf, you guys really need to purchase the Domain Name Eliminatorboats.com...about once a month, I always end up at that spam site.... :D :hammer2:
i know... we get a few calls daily from people telling us that our site is not working... someone else owns it and offered it to us for a ridiculous price... we said thanks, but no thanks... very frustrating!!

Havasu Hangin'
04-14-2005, 04:21 PM
HH is ok I guess, but he is still a knucklehead!
That's "Mr. Knucklehead" to you.
Also you forgot the grecian formula.
Listen you young whipper snapper...even me and my Raskal could beat that Ultra of yours... :boxingguy
No, just your back.
Sorry...It must have been bothering you when you were giving me a backrub the other night... :eek:
Don't listen to these guys Brandie...I'm picking up a 12'er of Pabst Blue Ribbon and some beef jerky as we speak. Are you gonna make me wear the orange lifevest again? Can I at least take it off on the way to the ramp this time? :cry:

77charger
04-14-2005, 08:40 PM
As an eliminator owner i want to nominate ole HH for the grand marshall position.I will buy him checker suit too. :rollside:

25Elmn8r
04-14-2005, 09:44 PM
I'll second that!! :hammerhea

Rev. Williams
04-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Remember, I have first dibs on your boat !! :D :D This is perfect, we'll all move up 3 feet ! and deeper in debt :eek: :D :D

Dave C
04-15-2005, 09:48 AM
me three... all in favor say AY. :rollside:
As an eliminator owner i want to nominate ole HH for the grand marshall position.I will buy him checker suit too. :rollside:
The only thing you could beat me to is the first one to have to stop at the gas pump. ;)
Listen you young whipper snapper...even me and my Raskal could beat that Ultra of yours...
actually now that I think about it the Ultra comment is a compliment, considering I wanted an Ultra paint job but an Eliminator boat. So I guess I got what I wanted, the BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Thanks for pointing that out! :rollside:

Rev. Williams
04-18-2005, 12:45 PM
Ttt :d

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2005, 07:03 AM
Remember, I have first dibs on your boat !! :D :D This is perfect, we'll all move up 3 feet ! and deeper in debt :eek: :D :D
Yea excatly good call REV. Where you staying at anyway and what day are you getting there? :cool:

Rev. Williams
04-19-2005, 08:04 AM
Yea excatly good call REV. Where you staying at anyway and what day are you getting there? :cool:
I'm staying at London Bridge, and I'm getting there (hopefully) at 9am Friday and staying till Sunday. This is my first regatta, so I wanted to stay close to everyting so I don't get lost :D
Where you staying???

Eliminator 4 Life
04-19-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm staying at London Bridge, and I'm getting there (hopefully) at 9am Friday and staying till Sunday. This is my first regatta, so I wanted to stay close to everyting so I don't get lost :D
Where you staying???
Same as you bro London Bridge for a week. Ill be there early friday to since Ill be in Laughlin for cinco de drinko :devil:

Rev. Williams
04-19-2005, 04:07 PM
Same as you bro London Bridge for a week. Ill be there early friday to since Ill be in Laughlin for cinco de drinko :devil:
Aaah "The Fifth of May" I forgot about that one..... I'll have to do a Teq-killa shot or something that day.
I'll be looking for ya then.... First round is on me !! :D :D Second and third is all you! Then 4 - 7 will be on Hava Screw Girl :D

Rev. Williams
04-22-2005, 10:44 AM
Just talked with London Bridge and they only have 3 rooms left.... If you're planning on staying there book soon!!
Also, did all of you get a slip with your rooms?? Is it first come first serve on the slip? or do they have enough for everyone??