PDA

View Full Version : Commander Regatta

F&M Custom Cowlings
04-13-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey is anyone here going to the Commander Regatta??

Danzo
04-13-2005, 01:56 PM
That ought to be pretty good for the boat towing business that weekend. IMO one of the worst boats made with the exception of a Cheetah!

Ziggy
04-13-2005, 02:00 PM
I will most likely be there with my daughter, son and daughter inlaw.
Danzo, you must be one of those guys that knows everything about everything? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but I suppose you can have an opinion :p

F&M Custom Cowlings
04-13-2005, 02:25 PM
We were planning on going but have never been to one, is it worth the trip?

ahhell
04-13-2005, 02:34 PM
That ought to be pretty good for the boat towing business that weekend. IMO one of the worst boats made with the exception of a Cheetah!
never had a problem with mine, and I almost bought a cheetah... :burningm:

ChumpChange
04-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Wow! That was HARSH!

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 02:36 PM
IMO Danzo has got to be the gayest screen name ever. I bet he likes to yank on hoses all day and have sleep overs with multiple men. :wink:
Oh and welcome to the boards. :D

ahhell
04-13-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey Matt, that looks like one of those Commanders I hear about in your sig... :D :D :D :D

CornWater
04-13-2005, 02:38 PM
If I want any lip out of you, I will pull down your pants.. :yuk:

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Hey Matt, that looks like one of those Commanders I hear about in your sig... :D :D :D :D
Yeah, what a POS. :p

Ziggy
04-13-2005, 03:08 PM
We were planning on going but have never been to one, is it worth the trip?
I have had fun at everyone I've been to.......you can join the activities as much or as little as you like. The program is run by Jokers Wild Promotions, as are 75% of most So Cal boat builders. It has in fact gotten better over the years.
Check out Jokers Wild Promotions (http://www.jokerswildpromotions.com/) website, you can get more info there.

PlyaPlya22
04-13-2005, 03:13 PM
That thing runs like a tug! Shit, wouldn't you with 1500 lbs of liqour :D

ROZ
04-13-2005, 03:14 PM
I bet he likes to yank on hoses all day and have sleep overs with multiple men. :wink:
Does that make him Michael Jackson's older brother? :D
Welcome :D

dicudmore
04-13-2005, 03:16 PM
ok now you're getting personal :cry:

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 03:49 PM
That thing runs like a tug! Shit, wouldn't you with 1500 lbs of liqour :D
You mean "lick her"? :D

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Does that make him Michael Jackson's older brother? :D
Welcome :D
Danzo = Tito
:D

PlyaPlya22
04-13-2005, 03:53 PM
You mean "lick her"? :D
I was waiting for you to chime in on that one...Check your PM

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 03:58 PM
I was waiting for you to chime in on that one...Check your PM
I think it's messed up. It's been saying for 2 days that I have one unread message...but I don't. I have deleted a bunch of them but it still shows I have one. It's probably because I own a Commander, the worst boat ever built. :D

jbtrailerjim
04-13-2005, 04:07 PM
Damn, thats a good way to make friends here on the boards. :jawdrop:
Oh, and welcome aboard. ;)

PlyaPlya22
04-13-2005, 04:10 PM
I think it's messed up. It's been saying for 2 days that I have one unread message...but I don't. I have deleted a bunch of them but it still shows I have one. It's probably because I own a Commander, the worst boat ever built. :D
The same thing happened to me.... I just deleted everything and started from scratch. I'll give you a call in a few!! Got some info for ya!

Dribble
04-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah, way to make an entrance there Danzo, piss off the Commander peeps and the Cheetah peeps in one shot. Gee I wish we all could afford a Force.

Danzo
04-13-2005, 04:28 PM
Say what ever you want! All I know is that I ALMOST bought a 26' Signature until I went to Perris and looked at their operation. I was not impressed. Additionally my buddy bought a 26' sig with nothing but problems and Commanders customer service is WEAK! and that is an understatement. They will be happy to sell you a boat but when it comes to warranty work, forget about it.
As far as my remark to Cheetah's. I owned one of thier boats. The quality is definitely subpar. You get what you pay for with a Cheetah and at least you know that going in.
What? am I not allowed an opinion? People this is MY opinion. Why get personal with gay remarks? (not that there is anything wrong with that). And as far as my user name that has been my nickname since I was 4 years old. Do you want to get personal with that as well? If so just look for me in Havi and well discuss it like men. I am not here to make friends. Well maybe to a few. I am just calling it like I see it. No need to get all pi$$ed for my experience with these two boat manufacturers!

PlyaPlya22
04-13-2005, 04:33 PM
Say what ever you want! All I know is that I ALMOST bought a 26' Signature until I went to Perris and looked at their operation. I was not impressed. Additionally my buddy bought a 26' sig with nothing but problems and Commanders customer service is WEAK! and that is an understatement. They will be happy to sell you a boat but when it comes to warranty work, forget about it.
As far as my remark to Cheetah's. I owned one of thier boats. The quality is definitely subpar. You get what you pay for with a Cheetah and at least you know that going in.
What? am I not allowed an opinion? People this is MY opinion. Why get personal with gay remarks? (not that there is anything wrong with that). And as far as my user name that has been my nickname since I was 4 years old. Do you want to get personal with that as well? If so just look for me in Havi and well discuss it like men. I am not here to make friends. Well maybe to a few. I am just calling it like I see it. No need to get all pi$$ed for my experience with these two boat manufacturers!
WTF???? Discuss it like men!! What are you saying??

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 04:45 PM
The same thing happened to me.... I just deleted everything and started from scratch. I'll give you a call in a few!! Got some info for ya!
Got the PM. Back at ya. :D

Mandelon
04-13-2005, 04:50 PM
Sometimes the truth hurts..... :hammerhea
It woulda been fun to see the red popularity squares light up for Danzo though. :cool: :cool:

Phat Matt
04-13-2005, 04:50 PM
If you are not here to make friends, maybe you should take you opinion elsewhere. Most people on here are here to make friends. And I have made a lot of them. But of course you are entitled to you opinion as is everyone else.
Discuss it like men? lol I'll meet you by the monkey bars after school. :p
Oh and Danzo. Don't take it personal, I don't know you. You are probably a good guy. But if you post a statement like that on these boards, you should be prepared for the comebacks. :cool:

Ziggy
04-13-2005, 05:03 PM
Point is that the thread was simply asking if anyone was going to the regatta because he wanted some info, not whether you liked the boats or not........ :rolleyes:

Dribble
04-13-2005, 05:09 PM
What? am I not allowed an opinion?
Sure you're allowed an opinion, but hey here's a thought. How about waiting until someone asks for one instead of hijacking a thread about a regatta. Or better yet start your own thread and and trash whoevers pride and joy that you want.

Jordy
04-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, way to make an entrance there Danzo, piss off the Commander peeps and the Cheetah peeps in one shot. Gee I wish we all could afford a Force.
Yeah, that was a nice entrance indeed. Wonder how he feels about people throwing the shocker??? :idea: :D :D :D

Jrocket
04-13-2005, 05:41 PM
I dont remember the title of this thread being "Give me your opinion on these two boat manufactures"!
And then the "just look for me in Havi and well discuss it like men" comment after people are showing you that your out of line on this topic.
What do you do for an encore...take candy from babies? LOL

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-13-2005, 07:20 PM
well well well another newbe has landed, first off all boat makers have problems WTF, second if your not here to make friends so be it but when you break down and need a tow back a friend like me or countless others on this board would be happy to tow you back. But come on now WTF does this mean just look for me in Havi and we'll discuss it like men you have got to be kidding or very young. We are about babes, boats, more babes oooooo did I say babes in thoungs. If that is not your game you are in the wrong part of town. If you need me to introduce you to some ladies to take the edge off of you let me know, but it sounds like you need just need to get laid to cum you down.
ooooooo and I will be at the COMMANDER PARTY :D

Kilrtoy
04-13-2005, 07:36 PM
WOW this thread has gone way wrong.
WHEN SYA REFERS TO BABES he means MEN............. :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-13-2005, 07:38 PM
WOW this thread has gone way wrong.
WHEN SYA REFERS TO BABES he means MEN............. :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v:
WE KNOW YOU ARE A COMMANDER FAN MY BOAT B*T*H
this guy must a friend of yours ooooo thats right you didnt like force boats either LMAO
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/161616171917829116_1677_1_1_.jpg

jbtrailerjim
04-14-2005, 05:25 AM
Sure you're allowed an opinion, but hey here's a thought. How about waiting until someone asks for one instead of hijacking a thread about a regatta. Or better yet start your own thread and and trash whoevers pride and joy that you want.
My thoughts exactly. I'm not sticking up for either brand of boats. I have never owned either brand. I just think it was in poor taste to give such a harsh opinion in a thread where a Commander owner was asking fellow Commander owners in his own thread "Who is going to the Commander regatta?".

AllMaxdOut
04-14-2005, 05:35 AM
Can't wait to see you Havi ......."Danzo"
Owner of a COMMANDER

F&M Custom Cowlings
04-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Danzo has a point, when we bought our boat it was nothing but a pain in the ass from the moment we ordered it. We live in Northern Cal and were told that the boat was ready to be picked up, after a 9 hour drive down to Perris, the boat was not ready. We had to wait 8 hours just for them to finish and get it on the water so we could test it. And in order to not have to drive down there again we had them send us the wind shield and we installed it ourselves.
However, they have hired a new guy Doug and he has been great, we have had warranty work done (back seat ripped) and he was on top of it. Even brought the seat to us at the Orange County boat show because he knew we would be there.

dicudmore
04-14-2005, 08:14 AM
Danzo has a point, when we bought our boat it was nothing but a pain in the ass from the moment we ordered it. We live in Northern Cal and were told that the boat was ready to be picked up, after a 9 hour drive down to Perris, the boat was not ready. We had to wait 8 hours just for them to finish and get it on the water so we could test it. And in order to not have to drive down there again we had them send us the wind shield and we installed it ourselves.
However, they have hired a new guy Doug and he has been great, we have had warranty work done (back seat ripped) and he was on top of it. Even brought the seat to us at the Orange County boat show because he knew we would be there.
hopefully they are taking a step in the right direction :cool:
what model do you have?

F&M Custom Cowlings
04-14-2005, 08:21 AM
hopefully they are taking a step in the right direction :cool:
what model do you have?
We have a 26' Signature, with the open bow....they did an amazing job on the graphic's on the boat. Love it!!

dicudmore
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
We have a 26' Signature, with the open bow....they did an amazing job on the graphic's on the boat. Love it!!
I think that 26' and their 28' cat are their 2 nicest boats. Nothing against the 32 like SYA and Extreme Liquid have but not for my $$$. Some really nice-looking Commanders on the water. :D

F&M Custom Cowlings
04-14-2005, 09:06 AM
Have you ever taken your boat up here on the Delta???
Been to Lost Isle?

Danzo
04-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Alright I get the point. UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I agree Commander does one of the best graphic schemes in the business. No doubt about it. To all I apologize for trashing these two builders. I think I will go crawl into a cave. Just kidding!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 09:38 AM
Alright I get the point. UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes I agree Commander does one of the best graphic schemes in the business. No doubt about it. To all I apologize for trashing these two builders. I think I will go crawl into a cave. Just kidding!
there you go it didnt hirt much http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616twak.gif we are a big family out here :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1616Shack_Yo_Azz-med.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 09:56 AM
I think that 26' and their 28' cat are their 2 nicest boats. Nothing against the 32 like SYA and Extreme Liquid have but not for my $$$. Some really nice-looking Commanders on the water. :D
:idea: :D LMAO will you be in hava this weekend, I am forced to ride with frenchie :jawdrop: since my boat if up for sale

dicudmore
04-14-2005, 10:20 AM
:idea: :D LMAO will you be in hava this weekend, I am forced to ride with frenchie :jawdrop: since my boat if up for sale
Yes I'll be out there this weekend. Since I dont make the big $$$ to have anything w/twins (like a 32 w/500's) we'll be out in my dinghy ;)

Danzo
04-14-2005, 02:07 PM
Shake Yo AZZ. Nice photos! of the boat and girls. (That is a nice commander! I think I' gonna eat some crow now)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
04-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Shake Yo AZZ. Nice photos! of the boat and girls. (That is a nice commander! I think I' gonna eat some crow now)
is ok Dan I know how wose drivers can be LMAO are you city or county

famaffair
04-14-2005, 02:52 PM
Doug is doing a great job over there!! I will see you at the Commander Regatta!!!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2285ray.jpg

Danzo
04-14-2005, 09:51 PM
City. How much are U selling your boat fo? BTW Doug is an AWESOME! guy at Commander. And I mean awesome. But not awesome enough to buy a Commander (not yet anyways). But like I said, they are one of the best in graphics and rigging!