PDA

View Full Version : Spam: ME

Mrs. casean
04-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Alright, I guess this could be a strange way to get a job... maybe not! But worth the try... I am graduating college w/ a BA in May and today we hired someone to take on my possition. I will be training her for the rest of my time here and on being here until about mid May to the end of May. I am looking for a new job that will be a career from now on. So I thought I'd put myself out here... I'm at the point where I need to start interviewing. If anyone hears of jobs out there that fits my background I could use the lead. Thanks! I am looking for a position around my area Temecula-Riverside commuting at the most to Riverside depending on the job/pay. I am looking for a clerical/Admin/HR or similar position full time. So if anyone does hear or need someone to hire over the next two months I'm ready! Thanks!

Lightning
04-13-2005, 02:34 PM
First of all...congrats on graduating..........now the hard work begins.
If I hear of anything in your area, I will let you know. You should check with your local escrow / lender / title office, they are always looking for people for admin type stuff....

Mrs. casean
04-13-2005, 02:37 PM
First of all...congrats on graduating..........now the hard work begins.
If I hear of anything in your area, I will let you know. You should check with your local escrow / lender / title office, they are always looking for people for admin type stuff....
Thanks! It is hard work :D But well worth it. I saw a bunch of positions w/ lending/escrow etc companies on Monster and keeping them in mind forsure! I'm working on my resume this week then heading out! :supp: kinda skerd :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-13-2005, 02:47 PM
Congats on graduating!!! :D
I am a Hr Manager for an environmental/geologist firm and I got this job off of Monster. Alot of the ads in there are listed by agencies but don't hesitate to respond to them. Alot of companies, like the one I work for, prefer to go thru agencies since they do all the pre-screening and stuff.
I will keep an ear out for anyone hiring in your area. We have a branch out there with a complete moron for an administrator so I will let you know if the position becomes available.
good luck to ya!

SoCalHD
04-13-2005, 02:52 PM
Congrats!!!!! I'll definitely keep an ear to the ground for ya!!!

Mrs. casean
04-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Thanks everyone! I REALLY appreciate it... now that my position is filled... it's reality! :squiggle:

BarryMac
04-14-2005, 05:13 AM
Thanks everyone! I REALLY appreciate it... now that my position is filled... it's reality! :squiggle:
Hi Linds, check your PM's...
Barry

lucky
04-14-2005, 05:58 AM
Alright, I guess this could be a strange way to get a job... maybe not! But worth the try... I am graduating college w/ a BA in May and today we hired someone to take on my possition. I will be training her for the rest of my time here and on being here until about mid May to the end of May. I am looking for a new job that will be a career from now on. So I thought I'd put myself out here... I'm at the point where I need to start interviewing. If anyone hears of jobs out there that fits my background I could use the lead. Thanks! I am looking for a position around my area Temecula-Riverside commuting at the most to Riverside depending on the job/pay. I am looking for a clerical/Admin/HR or similar position full time. So if anyone does hear or need someone to hire over the next two months I'm ready! Thanks!
yes - we are always looking - we start entry level and you work your way up - a/p, a/r and payroll ?? e mail me if interested ? chris

andy01
04-14-2005, 12:19 PM
If your looking for a position in HR you should be looking at PIRA and SHIRM they are both HR organizations.

Mrs. casean
04-14-2005, 12:39 PM
If your looking for a position in HR you should be looking at PIRA and SHIRM they are both HR organizations.
Thanks!! :D

Debbolas
04-16-2005, 12:00 PM
Congrats on your graduation!!!
:wink:

Mrs. casean
04-18-2005, 07:40 PM
Congrats on your graduation!!!
:wink:
Thanks Deb! It's great to see you back! I hope things are well for you! I've been thinkin of ya!

PHX ATC
04-19-2005, 12:09 PM
Does that mean there's a kegger in order?
Just kidding... congrats on the glossy embossed diploma to hang on your wall. Hard work begets more hard work. Nicely done! :shift:

Mrs. casean
04-19-2005, 12:49 PM
Does that mean there's a kegger in order?
Just kidding... congrats on the glossy embossed diploma to hang on your wall. Hard work begets more hard work. Nicely done! :shift:
You could say that... You gonna be in the area?? :D Lets say I won't be coherent May 14th :rollside:

BarryMac
04-19-2005, 12:53 PM
You could say that... You gonna be in the area?? :D Lets say I won't be coherent May 14th :rollside:
Linds, did you get my e-mail this morning??? :D

Mrs. casean
04-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Linds, did you get my e-mail this morning??? :D
I did! I responded... you didn't get that I take it :D I'll resend it... thanks in advance since you didn't get it... ;)

BarryMac
04-19-2005, 01:06 PM
I did! I responded... you didn't get that I take it :D I'll resend it... thanks in advance since you didn't get it... ;)
Nope, not a problem, I didn't recieve anything back so I just figured you hadn't checked your mail yet, not a big deal at all, I just want to try and keep you informed, that' all...

Mrs. casean
04-19-2005, 01:12 PM
Nope, not a problem, I didn't recieve anything back so I just figured you hadn't checked your mail yet, not a big deal at all, I just want to try and keep you informed, that' all...
I appreciate it! I may have typed in your email address wrong... but anyhow, I got it and thank you for the heads up!

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 07:27 PM
A BIG THANK YOU to those of you (you know who you are) who have offered your help to me in finding a job. I'm graduating is 4 days a way (Pinch me... I never thought I would get there!) I have been offered a job as of today and I think it will be a great beginning for me.
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/emay_graduation_fellowgrads/9024-003-01-1049.gif
So thank you to all of you for your kindness & help. I am thankful to you all!

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 07:31 PM
A BIG THANK YOU to those of you (you know who you are) who have offered your help to me in finding a job. I'm graduating is 4 days a way (Pinch me... I never thought I would get there
http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/emay_graduation_fellowgrads/9024-003-01-1049.gif
So thank you to all of you for your kindness & help. I am thankful to you all!
WooHoo! All your hard work is about to pay off. :D

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 07:32 PM
WooHoo! All your hard work is about to pay off. :D
Yep Yep! Finally! And to think I planned my last day to be my birthday and the day before we leave for Havasu for Memorial! :D Did I plan that great or what!

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 07:35 PM
Yep Yep! Finally! And to think I planned my last day to be my birthday and the day before we leave for Havasu for Memorial! :D Did I plan that great or what!
I will be with you in spirit Linds. And I will have a few for you over Mem. weekend. ;)

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 07:37 PM
I will be with you in spirit Linds. And I will have a few for you over Mem. weekend. ;)
I bet you will :D We'll celebrate another time when we meet up again for sure!

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I bet you will :D We'll celebrate another time when we meet up again for sure!
House warming/ post grad party. :wink: :)

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 08:08 PM
House warming/ post grad party. :wink: :)
Great Plan to me!

Mrs.Racer277
05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Great Plan to me!
At this rate it may be a X-mas party too. :cry: :D

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 08:20 PM
At this rate it may be a X-mas party too. :cry: :D
An annual party... that would work... throw all the celebrations in at once and it will make for a kick ass party :D

sea2lake
05-10-2005, 08:31 PM
congrats Lindsay .I hope the offer pans out for yo. Let us know about the grad party. We will be boating in Alaska (lol) for memorial day though.
:shift: :D

Mrs. casean
05-10-2005, 08:41 PM
congrats Lindsey (spell). I hope the offer pans out for yo. Let us know about the grad party. We will be boating in Alaska (lol) for memorial day though.
:shift: :D
Party is this weekend... I'll be celebrating.. come down if you feel like venturing over the hill.

BarryMac
05-11-2005, 05:57 AM
Congratulations on Graduating and the New Job, I hope that everything works out for you and that you find your dream job...
Congratulations again,
Barry

Mrs. casean
05-11-2005, 07:00 AM
Congratulations on Graduating and the New Job, I hope that everything works out for you and that you find your dream job...
Congratulations again,
Barry
Thanks Barry! You were so helpful for me! I REALLY appreciate all you did. I'll still be looking here and there and keep checking the Callaway website... you never know :D I think I will like the one I got... we'll find out May 31! Thanks again... I hope to meet up w/ you soon!

Racer277
05-11-2005, 04:25 PM
Congrats Lindsay!
That's great! This is a good market to keep looking though, once you are there...
Great seeing you guys in Vegas!

a catered life
05-11-2005, 04:30 PM
congrats on the recent graduation as i also recently finished also :idea: since your already in to boating you already know how expensive life is. :cry: ...with the way so many companies are going down the drain these days try to start your own small business this way you will have a door to exit when you feel like it
good luck with whatever you do and god bless your future

Mrs. casean
05-11-2005, 04:39 PM
congrats on the recent graduation as i also recently finished also :idea: since your already in to boating you already know how expensive life is. :cry: ...with the way so many companies are going down the drain these days try to start your own small business this way you will have a door to exit when you feel like it
good luck with whatever you do and god bless your future
Thank you! My current boss tells me the same thing... start your own business. We have the golf cart bus. but that can only go so far. We are always thinking of what we can start up :D Congrats to you on your graduation too! We need great jobs so we can keep on boating :D

Mrs. casean
05-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Congrats Lindsay!
That's great! This is a good market to keep looking though, once you are there...
Great seeing you guys in Vegas!
Thanks Sean! I'm still looking, you never know what you will find... so why not. And thanks for all your help! You have been really helpful! Thanks for dinner on Sat too! We really enjoyed visiting w/ you and Dia!!!