PDA

View Full Version : have you guys ever seen this before???

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-13-2005, 07:01 PM
What and the hell is this???????????????? I dont like that at all!!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=31271&item=4542864287&rd=1

Moneypitt
04-13-2005, 07:17 PM
I wonder if the front seats come with air bags??? Looks like it would be fun at Havasu on a windy day, but only until the first wave hit it.......MP

GofastRacer
04-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Ain't no Hondo that's for sure!. :rolleyes: Maybe I'm blowing smoke here but wasen't there a boat called "Honda" at one time, maybe that's what it is!. :confused: :confused:

Floored
04-13-2005, 08:29 PM
thinkin home made open bow add on. It just looks wrong!!!

Moneypitt
04-13-2005, 08:30 PM
Art, do you remember that guy that was asking about doing that to an older flat? Last year sometime......Everyone said not to screw up the old flat, I can't remember the brand. That thing looks like it should have a 10HP whacker on it.......MP

superdave013
04-13-2005, 09:13 PM
There is some lady that has a b boat like Arts. It WOULD be a pretty clean b boat but she cut the deck to an open bow. :yuk: I used to see her running it at BV back in the late 80's. Then last year she was at an NJBA event racing it.
Billy saw it and just loved the deck. lol

GofastRacer
04-14-2005, 04:49 AM
Art, do you remember that guy that was asking about doing that to an older flat? Last year sometime......Everyone said not to screw up the old flat, I can't remember the brand. That thing looks like it should have a 10HP whacker on it.......MP
Yep, could never forget that one,LOL.. :D

GofastRacer
04-14-2005, 04:52 AM
There is some lady that has a b boat like Arts. It WOULD be a pretty clean b boat but she cut the deck to an open bow. :yuk: I used to see her running it at BV back in the late 80's. Then last year she was at an NJBA event racing it.
I remember when she got that boat, it was a clean piece and it hauled ass too!..

steve d
04-14-2005, 06:54 AM
tried to buy that boat from her --uses it to ski on lake elsinore-- bolton cut the hole in the deck for her-claimed she wanted to put a ski tow in there. never be the same.

superdave013
04-14-2005, 07:09 AM
I remember when she got that boat, it was a clean piece and it hauled ass too!..
Back then I think it had a pro stock engine in it. Now it has some weak looking blown deal. Still a cool boat other then the deck.

EXTREMEBOATS
04-14-2005, 07:58 AM
:idea: Mike had an old Stevens once and the Shriners cut a bow seat so they could tow it in parades. Yes, he fixed the holes and made her a boat again! :hammer2: Kristina and Mike

GofastRacer
04-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Back then I think it had a pro stock engine in it. Now it has some weak looking blown deal. Still a cool boat other then the deck.
Yep that's what it had and she drove the shit out of it!..

GofastRacer
04-14-2005, 08:40 AM
tried to buy that boat from her --uses it to ski on lake elsinore-- bolton cut the hole in the deck for her-claimed she wanted to put a ski tow in there. never be the same.
Yep I remember her talking about Bolton, he's the only one that ever touched that boat!.. I remember once at BV she had a minor fuel leak, all it needed was a fitting tightened up, offered to do it she said nope and packed up and left!..