PDA

View Full Version : BradP Where you at?

cdog
04-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Hey I was lookin around the net for some old pics of my boat and ran across a thread on a V-drive forum. I saw you were asking about some prop info. Are you still running that stainless prop I put on there? Is the two blade your talking about the one I gave you with the deal? If so the 2 blade vibrates the hell out of the boat at lower speeds but is real fast once your movin. Are you going out mermorial day weekend? We will be in parker. Hows the boat workin. I take it you fixed the gas tank issue.

Schiada76
04-14-2005, 07:11 AM
I'm running the two blade most of the time, the three blade was plowing the nose a little. Tom tuned some of the vibration out of the two blade, I don't notice the vibration anymore and it was pulling triple digits.
I've gotta pull the motor now though, there seems to be a little bearing material in the oil. :2purples: It was running great so I added an intercooler and doubled the boost to test parts. :D I also will be sending it in for all the glass/gel repairs it needs, the toe board is separating more at the hull and there are a few stress cracks that need attention. Might send it to Billy's at for a little upgrade at the same time. I will be running the 21 this season though.
We won't be at Parker on Memorial day but we will be there for Cinco De My Wifes Birthday, stop in for a Tequila or ten if you're there (@UL8).
The tank issue is still unresolved. There are no baffles in the tanks so I can either have new tanks made with baffles or try adding a mechanical pump in line with the electric.
Wait a minute! Aren't you running an ocean boat now????????? Shouldn't you be taking that to catalina instead of the strip? :supp: :D

cdog
04-14-2005, 07:59 AM
Ocean boat. HA I wish. Ya it 's a little big for parker but I know how to drive it and remember what it's like to drive yours so i'll keep my head with me if I take it on the water. We might just put it in at havasu. Not really sure untill I see the water level. We have a friend who has a place in parker and are staying for free. What's this 21footer. Do you have two boats? I thought you sold the other one?
I had some gel clean up done on the back of the boat and they told me the guy who did the red OG put it on a little thick and can make it crack. Either way 100+ mph anything could happen. I think the foot board was extended by someone before me. I'd bet new it was only 10 inches tall or so fromm schiada. The add on part is prob. whats not holding up well. The reason I asked about the prop is when I had the two blade on there the boat was real fast. I had it 80+ with the 2 blade. But the three blade was better for all around driving. Anyway nice talkin to you. Glad to hear things are well for you.

J540
04-14-2005, 06:21 PM
I don't notice the vibration anymore and it was pulling triple digits.
:D
The 1st 6 words say it all, cuz you junked your shit pu :hammer2: :D :D

Schiada76
04-15-2005, 07:21 AM
I'm takin lessons from you. :jawdrop: Maybe my junk needs a hat? :supp: :D
You at the lake Cinco De Mayo? Drag your junk down and drink some Tequila with us.

J540
04-15-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm takin lessons from you. :jawdrop: Maybe my junk needs a hat? :supp: :D
You at the lake Cinco De Mayo? Drag your junk down and drink some Tequila with us.
When is Cinco De Mayo :hammerhea :D :D Cant drink and Drive, but can drive then beat the hell outa some margies, :wink:

Schiada76
04-16-2005, 08:23 AM
No drinkin n drivin allowed at our deal.
Margies are for chicks though, SHOOTERS!!!!!!!!!! :messedup:
Bring your avatar with you.

J540
04-16-2005, 01:33 PM
No drinkin n drivin allowed at our deal.
Margies are for chicks though, SHOOTERS!!!!!!!!!! :messedup:
Bring your avatar with you.
Both of them?? :eek: OH my new avatar :wink: . I have a spare, can i bring her :2purples:

Schiada76
04-18-2005, 03:27 PM
Oh HELL YES!