PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't Sleep

MsDrmr
04-14-2005, 04:59 AM
I hate not being able to sleep, I laid in bed from 3am this morning until 6am just listening to the thoughts rolling through my head. I tried everything to go back to sleep but nothing worked, so I finally gave up and just got out of bed and decided to snoop on the internet for a while. :cry:

riverbound
04-14-2005, 05:02 AM
That sucks, I know the feeling. I usually take some Tylenol PM or Nyquil. that will nock you out.

MsDrmr
04-14-2005, 05:04 AM
That sucks, I know the feeling. I usually take some Tylenol PM or Nyquil. that will nock you out.
I didn't want to take it that early in the am, as I had to be out of bed at 8am anyway. no sence getting a good couple hrs. maybe I'll take those pm's this eve and call it an early night.

BarryMac
04-14-2005, 05:11 AM
I know what ya mean, I hate those nights when your completely exhausted and you can't sleep, makes the next day a real bear.
BTW, how's the job hunting going, have you landed anything yet???

MsDrmr
04-14-2005, 05:12 AM
I know what ya mean, I hate those nights when your completely exhausted and you can't sleep, makes the next day a real bear.
BTW, how's the job hunting going, have you landed anything yet???
Slow and steady wins the race I hear....... :messedup:

sorry dog
04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
I think Xanax is a much better sleeping aid than Nyquil...all that acetemeniphen isn't too good either.

canuck1
04-14-2005, 12:13 PM
only two things you can do to help you get over that
1. Sex
2. Ganga
Or both

I Feel the Need...
04-14-2005, 12:14 PM
I hate not being able to sleep, I laid in bed from 3am this morning until 6am just listening to the thoughts rolling through my head. I tried everything to go back to sleep but nothing worked, so I finally gave up and just got out of bed and decided to snoop on the internet for a while. :cry:
There is a cure, reach over and wake you partner up and get serviced... works everytime for me...

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 12:24 PM
The next time you can't sleep, call Topless for some phone sex. I always feel relaxed and satisfied afterward. :cool: