PDA

View Full Version : Pegged........???????

Chase
04-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know...or have heard if there is going to be a PEGGED version 2???? :confused: :D :idea:

UnionJack
04-14-2005, 07:52 AM
Not that I have heard, but if they made money there will be #2

ChumpChange
04-14-2005, 08:09 AM
I bet there will be even more videos of this kind in the future. The boating scene is hot and people are always looking for ways to make money. The copycats will come out to play even if there is not another Pegged.

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 08:25 AM
Does anyone know...or have heard if there is going to be a PEGGED version 2???? :confused: :D :idea:
Have you got a copy of the original? Did you pick it up when you were there?
I called the place that sells them a few times but they haven't been there. I was hoping to sweet talk them into shipping a copy to Canada.

Chase
04-14-2005, 08:27 AM
I hope there is more...it is so easy to watch that kind of stuff for hours.. :D :D
I wish we could hear more of the boats...not saying the music wasn't awesome, but the sound of the boats is as good.. :D :D

Waldo
04-14-2005, 08:27 AM
The Mrs. and I watched it a couple nights ago for the umpteenth time :D :D :D

HCS
04-14-2005, 08:28 AM
I called the place that sells them a few times but they haven't been there. I was hoping to sweet talk them into shipping a copy to Canada.
Well damn Brown. I got tierd of my copy and shipped it off to Arizona with my neighbor kid. He's going down there for school.
When (If) I get it back I'll send it to ya.

Chase
04-14-2005, 08:29 AM
Yes i have a copy...just ordered it online...it is great!!!! The extras on there are even better

Mrs.Racer277
04-14-2005, 08:30 AM
Have you tried to contact TomSlick on the boards???? :D
Actually I have not seen him around since the boat show?? :(

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 08:32 AM
Yes i have a copy...just ordered it online...it is great!!!! The extras on there are even better
Where did you find it online?
Back at Christmas time, somebody posted a link to the studio's web site on RRL but there was no online order option at that time... or, at least, I didn't see one.

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 08:34 AM
When (If) I get it back I'll send it to ya.
Thanks Tom. :cool:
If Chase has found an online vendor, that will be the easiest for everyone but I appreciate the thought. :cool:

havasuaddicted661
04-14-2005, 08:38 AM
I ordered my copy from www.peggedmovie.com
i got it about a week later

Chase
04-14-2005, 08:38 AM
Go here:
http://www.peggedmovie.com/

6 Dollar Boat
04-14-2005, 08:39 AM
Online at PEGGED (http://www.peggedmovie.com/) .
I walked into Wild Wear in the Channel a couple weeks ago and they had it playing on a big screen. I got to see the 5 seconds I am in the video... :D .
The store had them for sale at the counter, I think they were 19.95.

Chase
04-14-2005, 08:42 AM
There is a scene where OGshockers boat is beached...with a guy "flexing his muscles"...who is that guy..anyone know??

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 08:42 AM
Thanks! :)

C-2
04-14-2005, 09:00 AM
I know there's gonna be at least two camera crews at the poker run shooting footage for ????? We'll see where it shows up.

RiverDave
04-14-2005, 10:20 AM
I hope everybody did their part and bought a copy. :) I'm not sure how many copies I've bought of it now, but I'd say it's probably in the double digits now. (presents for friends / family)
RD

superdave013
04-14-2005, 10:29 AM
I bet there will be even more videos of this kind in the future. The boating scene is hot and people are always looking for ways to make money. The copycats will come out to play even if there is not another Pegged.
I'm not sayin that Tom Slick copied anyone, but boating videos have been around for a long time. River Rats was out a few years before Pegged.
If you need a source for some cool videos (and some nice history lessons) check out Jerry Griffen's site.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/

HCS
04-14-2005, 10:44 AM
I hope everybody did their part and bought a copy. :) I'm not sure how many copies I've bought of it now, but I'd say it's probably in the double digits now. (presents for friends / family)
RD
I let my 5 year old kid take it to school for show and tell. All the kids keep asking the teacher why the girls don't have their tops on and why their kissing each other. Their also asking why everyone is drinking from an object that resembles a cow and falling all over the place. ;)

RiverDave
04-14-2005, 11:09 AM
I let my 5 year old kid take it to school for show and tell. All the kids keep asking the teacher why the girls don't have their tops on and why their kissing each other. Their also asking why everyone is drinking from an object that resembles a cow and falling all over the place. ;)
What resembles the cow?
RD

Tom Brown
04-14-2005, 11:11 AM
What resembles the cow?
A beer bong, Dave. :confused:
Haven't you been to the river?

HCS
04-14-2005, 11:55 AM
A beer bong, Dave. :confused:
Haven't you been to the river?
It was that or sucking on a bunch of horse dicks.
The 5 year old imagination leads me to believe that it looks like a cow. :notam:
Thanks Tom. :D

JackieV
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
After we bought it, Art made us watch it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and finally...OVER again. Don't get me wrong, I like the video, BUT my honey kinda over did it.
I still LOVE you babe! :D
I'll try and think of you more while I am having FUN...hee-hee ;) :D