PDA

View Full Version : How the hell has....

Bird Percher
09-29-2003, 01:51 PM
How the hell has everyone been? I forgot my password so I couldn't post. Do I still look the same?

Moneypitt
09-29-2003, 04:10 PM
You were gone??

The Boat Guy
09-29-2003, 04:17 PM
Bird Percher:
How the hell has everyone been? I forgot my password so I couldn't post. Do I still look the same? Forgot your password you say Mon. Must be from all those Smokin Jamacian Nites Mon.

Bird Percher
09-29-2003, 06:40 PM
Moneypitt:
You were gone?? Wow!!!! I'm really feeling the love. eek!

Jetboatguru
09-29-2003, 10:44 PM
Bird Percher, don't let the people get you down. I remember you from months back. You still look funny. How has it been going for you?

Bird Percher
09-30-2003, 10:48 AM
Jetboatguru:
Bird Percher, don't let the people get you down. I remember you from months back. You still look funny. How has it been going for you? Great, wink thanks for asking .... Yourself?

Jetboatguru
09-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Same O same O. I can't help but laugh when I look at your member rating. I am shooting 5 at ya.

wfodude
09-30-2003, 01:54 PM
Jetboatguru:
Same O same O. I can't help but laugh when I look at your member rating. I am shooting 5 at ya. Hey Tony...I'm funny lookin too....Can I have 5 also??

1st Timer
09-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well.

Kim Hanson
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
1st Timer:
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well. I'am not a punk, I'am your worst nightmare come true, I love to banter, cause confustion and in the end...LMAO at you manky biatch!.....( . )( . )..... :rolleyes:

O.B eddie
09-30-2003, 04:53 PM
Kim Hanson:
1st Timer:
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well. I'am not a punk, I'am your worst nightmare come true, I love to banter, cause confustion and in the end...LMAO at you manky biatch!.....( . )( . )..... :rolleyes: Careful there 1st timer little bitch kimberly bites once in a while!!! On the member that is according to Hooligan!! Hee American haww sunny and in the 80s here in so.cal!!

Kim Hanson
09-30-2003, 07:08 PM
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
1st Timer:
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well. I'am not a punk, I'am your worst nightmare come true, I love to banter, cause confustion and in the end...LMAO at you manky biatch!.....( . )( . )..... :rolleyes: Careful there 1st timer little bitch kimberly bites once in a while!!! On the member that is according to Hooligan!! Hee American haww sunny and in the 80s here in so.cal!! I know you "LOVE ME",but I'am straight OB Eddie!Very sorry, maybe 1st Timer will do a test run with you..you can only hope OB.....( . )( . )........ :D

O.B eddie
10-01-2003, 03:45 PM
Kim Hanson:
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
1st Timer:
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well. I'am not a punk, I'am your worst nightmare come true, I love to banter, cause confustion and in the end...LMAO at you manky biatch!.....( . )( . )..... :rolleyes: Careful there 1st timer little bitch kimberly bites once in a while!!! On the member that is according to Hooligan!! Hee American haww sunny and in the 80s here in so.cal!! I know you "LOVE ME",but I'am straight OB Eddie!Very sorry, maybe 1st Timer will do a test run with you..you can only hope OB.....( . )( . )........ :D Well kimmie takin it straight in the rear dont count as bein straight.............. Hee Hawwwww

Kim Hanson
10-01-2003, 04:05 PM
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
O.B eddie:
Kim Hanson:
1st Timer:
Hey Percher.... I thought you were taking the BBT's with you in your abcess. Unfortunaly their back with you also. Why don't both of you guys take another vacation...sure was nice."thats it, im outta here". Take that punk Kimbelry Hanson with you as well. I'am not a punk, I'am your worst nightmare come true, I love to banter, cause confustion and in the end...LMAO at you manky biatch!.....( . )( . )..... :rolleyes: Careful there 1st timer little bitch kimberly bites once in a while!!! On the member that is according to Hooligan!! Hee American haww sunny and in the 80s here in so.cal!! I know you "LOVE ME",but I'am straight OB Eddie!Very sorry, maybe 1st Timer will do a test run with you..you can only hope OB.....( . )( . )........ :D Well kimmie takin it straight in the rear dont count as bein straight.............. Hee Hawwwww Are you talking from experience, talking " gay " suits you OB, just talk to 1st Timer! You will talk the shorts right off him, or what ever you gay ****s do......( . )( . )....... :rolleyes: :D

1st Timer
10-02-2003, 11:38 AM
[]Are you talking from experience, talking " gay " suits you OB, just talk to 1st Timer! You will talk the shorts right off him, or what ever you gay ****s do......( . )( . )....... :rolleyes: :D [/QB][/QUOTE]
Sounds like O.B. Eddie hit a nerve or something kind of personal. Kim why don't you spend a little time working on that boat instead of being everyones worst nightmare... jawdrop I hate to break the news to you but you are the laughing stock of these forums.. :p :p

The Boat Guy
10-02-2003, 12:11 PM
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/musicband.gif Give it up there kimberly, Listen to the music. :D :D
[ October 02, 2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: The Boat Guy ]

Brodie
10-02-2003, 01:06 PM
Dang.

Kim Hanson
10-02-2003, 04:02 PM
1st Timer:
[]Are you talking from experience, talking " gay " suits you OB, just talk to 1st Timer! You will talk the shorts right off him, or what ever you gay ****s do......( . )( . )....... :rolleyes: :D Sounds like O.B. Eddie hit a nerve or something kind of personal. Kim why don't you spend a little time working on that boat instead of being everyones worst nightmare... jawdrop I hate to break the news to you but you are the laughing stock of these forums.. :p :p [/QB][/QUOTE]
If that is true ,so be it!I know I come in under my own name and don't hide behind a bunch of alias's, how many do you have here?
In my eye's when you want to start shit, use your own name and not some made up one that you can forget about later and take back your real name, thats funny shit!Who you going to next " Bluto "?.......(__X__) :)
[ October 02, 2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Kim Hanson ]

Kim Hanson
10-02-2003, 04:05 PM
The Boat Guy:
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/musicband.gif Give it up there kimberly, Listen to the music. :D :D What music is this you are hearing,your...I mean the fat lady hasn't sang yet.....( . )( . )..... :D

O.B eddie
10-02-2003, 06:01 PM
Kim Hanson:
The Boat Guy:
http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/musicband.gif Give it up there kimberly, Listen to the music. :D :D What music is this you are hearing,your...I mean the fat lady hasn't sang yet.....( . )( . )..... :D KIMBERLY , KIMBERLY, first off why would anyone name there daughter that horrific name, let alone there other daughter. All you talk about is defending others, funny how you cant defend your self! You DOOOORRK I would hope you were hiding behind THAT NAME just puttin bait out there a guy with the name of KIMBERLY wow that is sexy if this is a raggin contest come on back with somethin jawdrop g, if not keep your posting defense at home!! see ya Heee Haww

Kim Hanson
10-02-2003, 08:27 PM
Kim, I like this name! You bitch's change it to your likings..Kimberly? You want me to be a girl...sorry!
" OB Eddie ", fake name's just kill me,your's just sucks and I hope you don't have any children , forgot...you's a faggot!
There is help for that these days, Fagon!Have you had your fag today? If so,call "Ob" @ 1 800 poke me.

Kim Hanson
10-03-2003, 08:33 PM
Come back and play faggots, this has just started! Or are 2 looking for FireBall again....( . )( . ).......SPCA has been called! :rolleyes: