PDA

View Full Version : Is there a moderator on this board?

comin' unscrewed
04-29-2002, 08:09 PM
If so, please contact me via e-mail. There's something I'd like to discuss, but don't want to invite a flame war.
Thanks,
Steve

Hallett19
04-29-2002, 08:31 PM
If there is, I think he is at lunch.

comin' unscrewed
04-29-2002, 08:36 PM
Amen! I just noticed the link on the main page. It says "moderated by ***boat". I'll email them and see if I can get their attention.

BigDaddy
04-29-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by comin' unscrewed:
If so, please contact me via e-mail. There's something I'd like to discuss, but don't want to invite a flame war.
Thanks,
Steve
Hey Steve
I have seen some pretty Bad Stuff and some really bad Name Calling here in these forums and nothing is ever done and I myself have been involved in some bad arguements with some people but then found out thAT THEY allways start Fights especially when they dont know them any way if there is something I have said or pic I have posted that offends you I would be glad to Retract them and or put a warning on them before you see them I am very sorry if I did Offend anyone.
BigDaDDy

lilrick
04-30-2002, 03:07 AM
Politically correct once again! I attend a major So cal university, and I'm tired of all of the PC bullshit on campus.I retreat to this website to relax and enjoy some good 'ol boy conversation! So,screw off you goddam pussies afterall, there aren't any little girls around here!

lilrick
04-30-2002, 03:09 AM
Unless I'm mistaken! wah wah

jroos
04-30-2002, 03:48 AM
**** YOU, that`s ass! **** this website. And HEY! ****in` that is your fat ****in` ass fat boy.
Wanna bring up my Mother? What is wrong with you fat ****? **** everyone one this board.
I live in Kenner,LA. My name is James Roos.
Look me up and come **** with me.
It`s on now! **** off!
Whatch your fat ass fat boy.
`cause I`m comin`.
And I meen that in a fagot kinda way bitch.
[This message has been edited by jroos (edited April 30, 2002).]

Kwicherbichen
04-30-2002, 05:08 AM
jroos,
"**** everyone on this board"? What did "everyone on this board" do to you? My suggestion is, if you don't like it here then leave. If you want to stay, buck up. If you have a problem with Big Daddy, email him and get together so you guys can share a beer or kiss and make up. Other than that, try to stop being the turd in the punch bowl by flamming on everyone elses threads.
Brian
[This message has been edited by Kwicherbichen (edited April 30, 2002).]

HavasuDreamin'
04-30-2002, 05:58 AM
IMHO, ***boat needs to eliminate a few of members that have anger management problems. We all know who they are! Threatening bodily harm and/or severe trash talking just don't belong on the board (in fact it hurts the board IMO) and I wish ***boat would step up and take control of this a little more so that the rest of us don't have to deal with these complete idiots! Just my $.02

Jungle Boy
04-30-2002, 06:20 AM
Your such an ass. That must come from having to kiss your sisters when you were younger, while wearing your mom's underwear, just before having to scrub your dad's back in the bathtub with him. Did I leave any body out? I don't enter these frays but I couldn't resist after you cutting all of us.

spectratoad
04-30-2002, 06:33 AM
It is great how tough people are on the phone or behind a monitor. Chances are these few "little men" will never let you know who they really are at the lake. They will know who you are though and sneak back in the middle of the night and slash your tires to show you how big and bad they are.
Those of you who are a little over the edge need to take a deep breath and go to a happy place for awhile and think happy thoughts. Then come back and learn how to play nice with others. If you can't do that then stay out of this gene pool and go back to your own if you know what I mean.

Old Charger
04-30-2002, 07:22 AM
"Turd in the punch bowl"... lol... that's too damn funny...

disco_charger
04-30-2002, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by jroos:
**** YOU, that`s ass! **** this website. And HEY! ****in` that is your fat ****in` ass fat boy.
Wanna bring up my Mother? What is wrong with you fat ****? **** everyone one this board.
It`s on now! **** off!
`cause I`m comin`.
You know I must really have missed something. Maybe this is a desperate cry out from a man who needs love...Is there anybody in LA that can stop by and give this guy a hug? I think he just needs to be held.

RiverDave
04-30-2002, 07:55 AM
Hey bud he's not in LA, like Los Angeles. He's in Louisiana or something.. (Just clarifying)
I'm still curious as well, where the hell did this come from? I know him and big daddy had there spat in the past, perhaps they never reconciled?
RD

picklefork1
04-30-2002, 08:01 AM
Somebody hold me "I'm Scared".

squirt
04-30-2002, 08:33 AM
All I know is that ole Jroos probably has one hell of a hangover today

squirt
04-30-2002, 08:33 AM
All I know is that ole Jroos probably has one hell of a hangover today

hoolign
04-30-2002, 08:40 AM
Thanks,
Steve
Don't worry they're always watchin,they're everywhere,can't get away from them,they know all, see all, shhhhhhhhhhh!

TaylorLP20
04-30-2002, 08:44 AM
That's what I was thinkin'.
Still it's not cool to talk about someones mama. And even less cool if their toasted.

hoolign
04-30-2002, 08:54 AM
Don't like to see guys leave when I have learned from them ,same as if HH HB KWKBTCHN HD RD DC ETC... were to get static from someone, evryone would stand up and boot the shit disturber (remmember n2 boatin), I'm just here to learn shit, throw in the odd stupid comment and go on with my day, jroos needs to expand on what happened and get some action!

Cas
04-30-2002, 08:58 AM
so long as 3 and me make a group, I could go for a group hug with the tripletts.....

Terrible Buddhist
04-30-2002, 10:26 AM
Lil Rick...I attended a Major University in AZ...and believe me, there is nothing I hate more than PC...but all out racial slurs are not only uncalled for but display a lack of creativity and intelligence...by the way...that college that Sally Strothers was pimping does not count as Major, and the computer in your living room is not a University.

***boat
04-30-2002, 10:42 AM
Hot Boat is in the house and he be takin' care of business.
http://www.***boat.net/alert.gif

Her454
04-30-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by lilrick:
Politically correct once again! I attend a major So cal university, and I'm tired of all of the PC bullshit on campus.I retreat to this website to relax and enjoy some good 'ol boy conversation! So,screw off you goddam pussies afterall, there aren't any little girls around here!
You are not the only one that retreats to this website to relax and enjoy conversation. At the risk of retaliation, and assuming you were serious in your post and not being sarcastic....there are in fact females that read the board. I won't flatter myself by assuming the language should be tempered specifically for us as its a free country but its common courtesy.
Do they teach that at your University?

RiverDave
04-30-2002, 11:18 AM
LilRick, I just wanted to say your comment "Snippin Jig's from a tower somewhere" while it may have been a "slur" of sorts and not remotely P.C. made me laugh my ass off.. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD <--- sorry but it did strike me funny.

RiverDave
04-30-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ***boat:
Hot Boat is in the house and he be takin' care of business.
http://www.***boat.net/alert.gif
Not that it has to be a matter of public knowledge, but I was curious as to what the resolution to this problem was..
On one hand you have JROO'S whom has definately pissed off his share of people around here, but he has been around an awful long time and lends technical advice on a day to day basis.
On the other you have BigDaddy, whom seems like a nice enough guy, but has also pissed off a few, but he posts great pics particularly of that chick and his boat..
I think at one point or another both of them had asked if anyone had the others address so they could go down and put a "whoopin" on em..
So what did ya do? Kick one off? If so which one? Did ya kick both off? Or did ya tell them to just put on some Bob Marley, light up and repeat the words "No women, No cry." http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
RD

HavasuDreamin'
04-30-2002, 11:32 AM
IMHO, jroos has stepped across the line more so than BigDaddy. Just take a look at the thread F*** THAT! I often scratch my head at some of his posts. I am not taking sides or anything, but it would be nice if the threats would go away. There is no place for them on the board.
I wouldn't think that Hot Boat will disclose the outcome, especially with this crowd or they might get flamed! Is that possible? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

Terrible Buddhist
04-30-2002, 12:24 PM
seriously though...is there a cooler animated gif than those flashing lights?

1stepcloser
04-30-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by RiverDave:
Not that it has to be a matter of public knowledge, but I was curious as to what the resolution to this problem was..
RD
Hell, I'm wondering what the problem was. http://www.plauder-smilies.com/sad/confused4.gif

BigDaddy
04-30-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by jroos:
It`s on now! **** off!
`cause I`m comin`.
Well once again I find Myself Stepping up to the plate and Saying to Jroos
I am Sorry if I Offended you Ever.
and I have done this many times in the past to him and to everyone for my Vulgar and not so Tasty Postings but I ment no harm and intend to mean no harm However Jroos doesnt stop and Just Curses me and any one who talks to me. For no reason other then his own Mental State at the time. he has called me names and made fun of me and my friends and trys to get me all Fired up well I admit that he has Pissed me off from time to time and I have said some things that I really diddnt mean. But I have Given him Chance after Chance to accept my apology for what I dont know but I did extend it to him. and I am again so he will move on and start it up with some one else By calling them a BRF and that means BENCH RACING FAG for those of you who dont know. any way yall take care and E-mail me if you like and or if ya dont but please dont think I am a Youngster or Child even thou I act like one from time to time. I dont have a wife to Curve my Playtime and or my BoyHood so I am subject to saying what is on my mind and or posting pics of my Boat and of Woman I have had in it or around it and even others if possible and I mean no Harm in it at all.
Thanks for you time BigDaDDy

1stepcloser
04-30-2002, 02:10 PM
Nevermind, I read the thread, (hey, I rhymed)
http://www.plauder-smilies.com/2up.gif

RiverDave
04-30-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by 1stepcloser:
Nevermind, I read the thread, (hey, I rhymed)
http://www.plauder-smilies.com/2up.gif
Would you mind telling me which one it is? Becuase I (granted I haven't looked to hard for it) haven't seen it yet..
any way yall take care and E-mail me if you like and or if ya dont but please dont think
BigDaddy, does this mean you will not be amongst our posting ranks anymore?
RD

BigDaddy
04-30-2002, 02:51 PM
Would you mind telling me which one it is? Becuase I (granted I haven't looked to hard for it) haven't seen it yet..
any way yall take care and E-mail me if you like and or if ya dont but please dont think
RD
RD
No RD it means that I am trying to get back to fun and boats and just plane ole fun and not trying to ruffle any ones feathers becouse of one we all might have to suffer and not be able to post or do anything fun here any more well maybe not just one but I am not the only one. But RD I am trying to solve it and be KEWL and not be a Hate MonGer I am all about having fun and not Hating.
Take Care BigDaDDy
http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/00E/19/A6/0C/C6/suuMrv42786w52hgL2UTukXL2t6cWUTL0180.jpg

1stepcloser
04-30-2002, 08:31 PM
RD
about 5 threads below this one in the main forum....that appears to be the response to...I'm not sure what.
I guess that's where this thread comes from.
Sheesh, this stuff's hard to follow.

TaylorLP20
04-30-2002, 09:11 PM
The thread "Cam Bolt" is where all this sh!t started.

BigDaddy
04-30-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by TaylorLP20:
The thread "Cam Bolt" is where all this sh!t started.
Well Taylor it started long time ago when I asked about differences in the color of my Tunnel Ram and he got all over me calling me names Just because he wanted to and I asked and asked him what did I do and all he could do is Call me a BRF and cuse at me any way Thats whe it started.
BigDaddy

lilrick
04-30-2002, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Terrible Buddhist:
Lil Rick...I attended a Major University in AZ...and believe me, there is nothing I hate more than PC...but all out racial slurs are not only uncalled for but display a lack of creativity and intelligence...by the way...that college that Sally Strothers was pimping does not count as Major, and the computer in your living room is not a University.
I made some insensitive crude remarks to stir up some topic starters as a joke, But I DO NOT PLAY! SO, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM ANY ADDITIONAL PERSONAL SLAMS AT ME.I DO NOT PLAY.

future boater
04-30-2002, 11:50 PM
i appologise for any remarks i may have made that offended anybody....if you EVER have a problem with anything i say bring it to my attention...

CoastGuardSteve
05-01-2002, 07:41 AM
lilrick,
What major university is it that you attend?
Steve

flat broke
05-01-2002, 07:46 AM
If I had to guess I'd say CSULB.

RiverDave
05-01-2002, 07:48 AM
I made some insensitive crude remarks to stir up some topic starters as a joke, But I DO NOT PLAY! SO, KINDLY REFRAIN FROM ANY ADDITIONAL PERSONAL SLAMS AT ME.I DO NOT PLAY.
LilRick don't play.. he quit School becuase o Recess..
RD

lilrick
05-01-2002, 10:49 AM
CSULB.Who cares?I was simply trying to make a point that college really sucks!

lilrick
05-01-2002, 10:51 AM
RD
Is that the best you can do? Now, what are you all fired up about?

superdave013
05-01-2002, 11:14 AM
CSULB.Who cares?I was simply trying to make a point that college really sucks!
College years were some of the best of my life. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif
Class, study (just a lil), party then we would party and then party. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif Oh yeah, college chicks ruled too! Did I bring up parting with drunk college chicks? Man O Man did I have fun.

RiverDave
05-01-2002, 11:16 AM
RD
Is that the best you can do? Now, what are you all fired up about?
LilRick, I'm not fired up.. I was trying (I stress trying, but apparently failed) to make a joke.. Ya know ease the tensions and such..
RD

Bense468
05-01-2002, 12:25 PM
I'm guessing lil rick is not LIL.

CoastGuardSteve
05-01-2002, 12:38 PM
lilrick,
You still didn't answer my question.....which school? Which major? How far along are you?
Steve

TaylorLP20
05-01-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy :Well Taylor it started long time ago when I asked about differences in the color of my Tunnel Ram and he got all over me calling me names Just because he wanted to and I asked and asked him what did I do and all he could do is Call me a BRF and cuse at me any way Thats whe it started.
BigDaddy
Yeah, I know where all this started months ago. I was talking about the thread that inspired the F*** THIS thread. Correct me if I'm wrong but in all this bullshit I don't think jroos talked any shit about your momma or family. (I could be wrong, I don't get to read every thread posted here.) When I come here I try to help anyone here with what knowledge I have. (Mostly learned from reading these forums) I am no expert, just someone trying to help others with the same interests as me. I enjoy reading both you guys posts and hope both of you will hang around. HOWEVER, one thing I learned a long time ago is DON'T DRAG FAMILY INTO THESE PISSING MATCHES! They have nothing to do with this.
And if I am wrong and jroos has done this too then I would tell him the same thing!

BigDaddy
05-01-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by TaylorLP20:
Originally posted by Big Daddy :Well Taylor it started long time ago when I asked about differences in the color of my Tunnel Ram and he got all over me calling me names Just because he wanted to and I asked and asked him what did I do and all he could do is Call me a BRF and cuse at me any way Thats whe it started.
Well Taylor I Respect your Opinion and your Willingness to help but you can not make a Judgment Call on weather he did or not untill you read them all and if I remember correctly he did about my cousin in the post I had about Texas Boaters that was just the last one as well any way Thanks for the input and keep up the willingness to help and keep on reading. and it is nice to know some one likes to read what he has to say on these boards I usually dont but I might start. So Hows your Boat Running is it ready for the lake or River ???
Just got mine finished and May need to put a Packing Nut in Last time I broke the flange trying to tighten it up to much any way Keep it Wet.
BigDaDDy
BigDaddy
Yeah, I know where all this started months ago. I was talking about the thread that inspired the F*** THIS thread. Correct me if I'm wrong but in all this bullshit I don't think jroos talked any shit about your momma or family. (I could be wrong, I don't get to read every thread posted here.) When I come here I try to help anyone here with what knowledge I have. (Mostly learned from reading these forums) I am no expert, just someone trying to help others with the same interests as me. I enjoy reading both you guys posts and hope both of you will hang around. HOWEVER, one thing I learned a long time ago is DON'T DRAG FAMILY INTO THESE PISSING MATCHES! They have nothing to do with this.
And if I am wrong and jroos has done this too then I would tell him the same thing!

TaylorLP20
05-01-2002, 09:00 PM
No judgement call at all, like I said, I can't read 'em all! Have gotten a good laugh off the sparring between you guys (and HB Jet & Chet too), and God knows we can all use a good laugh.
My boat is always ready! I boat just about every day from May - Oct, and a couple times a month the rest of the time if the lake isn't froze over. It's a pain over the winter months, having to drain the block & exhaust every time but to me it's worth it. Was out 4 days before Xmas (very late freeze this year) and at least twice every month till spring. I live on the lake and commute 100 mi. each way, 4 days a week too make this happen. My boating friends say I am commited, and my neighbors think I should be, but what do they know. Like they say, " if you have to ask, you wouldnt understand".

comin' unscrewed
05-02-2002, 06:02 AM
DON'T DRAG FAMILY INTO THESE PISSING MATCHES!
Personally, I try to avoid Pissing Matches altogether. In my experience, nobody ever really wins, and all who participate get wet! Just my two cents.
[This message has been edited by comin' unscrewed (edited May 02, 2002).]

spectras only
05-02-2002, 10:55 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by comin' unscrewed:
nobody ever really wins, and [b]all who participate get wet! Well said !

lilrick
05-02-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Bense468:
I'm guessing lil rick is not LIL.
HE HE HE GOOD GUESS!

lilrick
05-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by CoastGuardSteve:
lilrick,
You still didn't answer my question.....which school? Which major? How far along are you?
Steve
CSULB,KINIESIOLOGY, Junior.

lilrick
05-02-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by CoastGuardSteve:
lilrick,
Steve
CSULB,KINIESIOLOGY, Junior.

Kurtis500
05-02-2002, 02:05 PM
He who slings mud.....looses ground
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

Kurtis500
05-02-2002, 02:05 PM
He who slings mud.....looses ground
http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

CoastGuardSteve
05-02-2002, 05:24 PM
Almost went there myself.
Steve

lakesmodified
05-02-2002, 05:35 PM
Thanks,
Steve
Jerry Falwell is the moderator...

RiverDave2
05-02-2002, 06:03 PM
Can someon explain to me what a Flame War is? I just want to know so that I may avoid one should it ever cross my path..
RD

ratso
05-02-2002, 06:09 PM
The kind of wars you usually start RD