PDA

View Full Version : Profs To Cp Performance

TexasJet
04-14-2005, 06:37 PM
I have seen a fare amount of dissing CP PERFORMANCE on these boards. I just thought I would relate my latest experience. Saturday I called to see if they had a impeller nut socket. The guy I talked to said they had one in stock. I said I wasn't going to order it then but would probably order it in a couple of days. He said he would put it aside for me for a couple of days since they only had one. I call back Tuesday morning, talked to Nickie, tell her the story. I have got to have it by Thursday afternoon. Long story short, they found it, shipped it 2 day and I got it in time. Great service, friendly people. I used them cause I was looking thru their catalog while multi- tasking in the bathroom. Paper catalogs beat online catalogs everytime, I think. TJ

roostwear
04-14-2005, 06:45 PM
It's good to hear they treated someone right. They sure haven't in my history with them. It's also good to know that the company that MAKES Berkeley pumps has ONE socket in stock. :jawdrop:

Kindsvater Flat
04-14-2005, 06:52 PM
I have dealt with them 3 times. 1st bad, 2nd good, 3rd bad. Dealt with Rex a few times and everytime it was good.

ELIMINAT THIS
04-14-2005, 08:14 PM
I used them cause I was looking thru their catalog while multi- tasking in the bathroom. Paper catalogs beat online catalogs everytime, I think. TJ
You need to try a wireless laptop,you may never come out.CP PERFORMANCE wow, my first car was a 72 vega with a 327 I was only 14 and my mom wouldnt let me drive it yet :cry: I was dieing to get a valocity stack, called every were in santa rosa found one at CP if I remember they were in cotati or rohnert park. Jumped on the bus 4hrs later cut the (butchered) hole in the hood. Damn that thing made that car look fast.LOL

Squirtin Thunder
04-14-2005, 09:07 PM
It's good to hear they treated someone right. They sure haven't in my history with them. It's also good to know that the company that MAKES Berkeley pumps has ONE socket in stock. :jawdrop:
I got an impeller puller today from Mike @ Rex Marine along with other cool things. The cool part is I ordered tuesday, this week !!!!