PDA

View Full Version : Repair/Maintenence Manual for Berkley Jets

Erik
04-24-2001, 03:55 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a good repair/maintenence manual for berkley jets? I tried Amazon.com but I didn't have much luck there.

james s
04-24-2001, 04:02 PM
Go to www.cpperformance.com (http://www.cpperformance.com) - they have the manuals you need. They have a manual specifically for jets; teardown, rebuild ad maintenance. Good luck!!!

phillyray
04-24-2001, 06:17 PM
Seloc publications has a great manual (Marine Jet Drive) tune up and repair by Joan and Clarence Coles.Certifide textbook.At stores like West Marine or Boaters World.

phillyray
04-24-2001, 06:18 PM
Seloc publications has a great manual (Marine Jet Drive) tune up and repair by Joan and Clarence Coles.Certifide textbook.At stores like West Marine or Boaters World.

Timer
04-24-2001, 07:38 PM
Erik,
I have the Seloc publication (Marine Jet Drive) which I recently purchased thinking I would buy a jet. Well, I ended up with a v-drive, so I'll sell it to you for 1/2 price plus shipping if you want it. (Sounds like Ebay.) I'll have to look up what I paid but I remember it seemed expensive at the time. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you on the price.