PDA

View Full Version : Naci this weekend

Seein' Red
04-15-2005, 12:37 AM
anybody headed out this weekend...Sat & Sun 4 us...wifeys Bday..shes finally 21

Aquaholic502
04-15-2005, 05:42 AM
The wife and I should be there on saturday. Have you been out this year with all the debree in the water? Been talking a lot of going this year and have not gone yet. Maybe we will see you there though.

redneckgirl
04-15-2005, 07:01 AM
We are up in the air right now!!!! We always seem to find each other...so if we go I am sure we will hook up. :D :D
Aquaholic502 Have you been out this year with all the debree in the water?
Seein' Red and ourselves have been out a few times this year...the debris seems to come and go with every rain...but the weekend before last was the worst it has been this year!!! There was alot of 6 foot plus logs floating...they were concentrated in areas...there was good sections of water and then areas of debris!!! You just have to be careful...or follow the idiots that are fling threw the debris :hammer2: :hammer2: I would think it would be better this weekend. Maybe we will see ya out there!!!
RNG

tamalewagon
04-15-2005, 08:13 AM
Let me know how it is! We're making a trip up there pretty soon and would love to hear about it.

Aquaholic502
04-17-2005, 07:49 PM
Still a lot of debree in the water but the lake is looking good. I seen you out there seein red but did not know it was you until you past and seen the name on your boat. I went to catch up to you but you seemed like you were having an important conversation with someone it the boat. Maybe we can meet some other time though.

Seein' Red
04-19-2005, 08:31 PM
it was just sun and beer aquaholic...we'll be at the lake this weekend on the water if the sun comes out